PDA

View Full Version : two tornado warnings in three nights

milkmania
03-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Spring is just starting and I'm already sick of this crap!

65-70 mph winds at 3:30am ain't gonna get it:rant:

vegashomeexpert
03-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Never been in a Tornado but have seen Twister a couple of times (does that make me an authority?). Sorry you all are having to deal with them. Is there a silver lining in that you get some rain out of it?

Hoosier Bob
03-11-2006, 01:02 PM
We lost half of the neihborhood a few years back. The tornader sounded like a real big train a wooshing and a wompin' all everywhere's! I think that is what the eyewitness said! Actually it took out a lot from southern Indy to the far northeastern side of the county. Leroy may remeber better but I believe the storm left damage for over 150 miles! :mad: I was out trying to keep the patio furniture on the patio when I saw a partial roof fly over! Thought I better save the grill and go inside! How close are you to Tornado Alley? Carlos Mencia has some brutal material regarding living there. ;) Hope all is well!

Leroy
03-11-2006, 01:29 PM
I know there has been many through here. That may have been while we were in Belgium (2000-2002)

Wife's family lives very close to where one hit in Evansville last fall. I haven't been close to one yet.