PDA

View Full Version : Mag's new boat....

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-21-2004, 12:47 AM
Mag has been so good since our "misunderstanding", that I've decided to buy him a new boat. :steering: I'm hoping the picture comes thru, as I'm not sure what in the h--l I'm doing... It's capable of pulling several skiers, but to date, none have made it. :eek: Looking for volunteers. John B? How 'bout it? Yes, this is also a swimsuit pic.....Ladies??? Care to join in? :D [/IMG]http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=875&stc=1[/img]

east tx skier
09-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Looks like a Hot Wheels car I had as a kid. 8p

bcampbe7
09-21-2004, 03:18 PM
That's a very generous gift!!! Hey Mag, just think what you could get if you posted another pic...

Leroy
09-21-2004, 04:07 PM
I would say you guys have "made up". You got this and you instigated the trouble! :worthy: :worthy:

When are you giving lessons for the rest of poor slobs!

Mag_Red
09-21-2004, 05:45 PM
That's a very generous gift!!! Hey Mag, just think what you could get if you posted another pic...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

André
09-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Mag red
Is that an "unauthorised" picture of you?
If so,you could post back!!!

Mag_Red
09-21-2004, 10:35 PM
Mag red
Is that an "unauthorised" picture of you?
If so,you could post back!!!What the hell......... :D

NeilM
09-21-2004, 10:40 PM
...you only live once!

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-21-2004, 11:36 PM
...you only live once!Yep, looks like he's happy about this one. "What the hell????" What's up with this Mag?????

lakes Rick
09-21-2004, 11:45 PM
No more Mr Pathetic... The pig is back......

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-22-2004, 12:14 AM
No more Mr Pathetic... The pig is back......"Will the real Lakes Rick, please stand up"....You're in "our" age group, and you should remember this one..........Happy to meet you, I think....

lakes Rick
09-22-2004, 11:44 AM
"Will the real Lakes Rick, please stand up"....You're in "our" age group, and you should remember this one..........Happy to meet you, I think....

Oh no, I assure you the pleasure is mine.....

Mag_Red
09-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Oh no, I assure you the pleasure is mine..... :uglyhamme OK you two!!! :D

lakes Rick
09-22-2004, 05:07 PM
:uglyhamme OK you two!!! :D

Don't worry about me Mag, just an old lonely pathetic guy...

André
09-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Good looking pictures guys!
Have fun!

Mag_Red
09-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Don't worry about me Mag, just an old lonely pathetic guy... 8p We All know better! :purplaugh

stevo137
09-23-2004, 10:06 AM
It's great to see that "the pic" is back. Can we please see it back on the pics thread or better yet the full pic of Boat Mate holding the camera! :D

lakes Rick
09-23-2004, 11:55 AM
It's great to see that "the pic" is back! Can we please see it back on the pics thread or better yet the full pic of Boat Mate holding the camera! :D

And I am called the pig on here.

Leroy
09-23-2004, 12:39 PM
With the history of this pix, just right click and "save pix as"!

Mag_Red
09-23-2004, 01:21 PM
It's great to see that "the pic" is back! Can we please see it back on the pics thread or better yet the full pic of Boat Mate holding the camera! :D Although I have no authority to post this picture...........What the hell :D

sizzler
09-23-2004, 01:25 PM
nice camera...what lens is it???

captkidd
09-23-2004, 03:18 PM
The heck with the camera. Did you see that houseboat in the background? It's huge!

Mag_Red
09-23-2004, 04:47 PM
The heck with the camera. Did you see that houseboat in the background? It's huge! :rolleyes: You :rant: all know I'm dead meat now don't you???

ski_king
09-23-2004, 04:51 PM
Don't forget, her birthday is on Saturday!

and if this helps, she must have listed the year she was born on her profile wrong. She cannot be almost 48!

Mag_Red
09-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Don't forget, her birthday is on Saturday!

and if this helps, she must have listed the year she was born wrong. She cannot be 48! I tell her that all the time! :love: And don't forget.........she wipes the bottom of the boat as well :D

stevo137
09-23-2004, 08:02 PM
Thnx Mag! You the MAN! ;)

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Okay guys, this is getting outta hand here. :mad: First, Powerslot, thanks for the compliment, but until Saturday, I remain 47, Stevo, you are no help here, (instigator comes to mind), and Leroy, you're in this catagory as well, and better be prepared to buy a LOT of drinks......Do you guys realize you're making Lakes Ric look like a "Gentleman" here ????? I'm thinking of resigning from this site so you guys can do your "weenie welding" in peace, but before I do, I just may post the "Dreaded Towel Picture" of Mag. :rolleyes: Can't do it tonight, packing up and heading for Cinci to meet with Mag, and we're going to Cumberland tomorrow. Can't wait to see how well he skies with his camera stuck up his a-s!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE WOMEN ON THIS SITE??????????? :confused: Have a great weekend to all.....L

Mag_Red
09-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Thnx Mag! You the MAN! ;) :eek: Looks like I'm in the Dog House again! :(

lakes Rick
09-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Well all I can say is this "gentlemen" is only a year older than the boating mate on here..

only thing I got from all the sales seminars companies sent me to..

" National geographic and Playboy are the same reading" " All those beautiful places that I am never going to get to see or visit".....

MarkP
09-23-2004, 10:39 PM
Nice shot Mag, but, Ah, never mind. How about a D B:banana: !!

lakes Rick
09-23-2004, 10:40 PM
You tell em boat mate... Stevo, Leroy, and powerslot all pigs......

6ballsisall
09-23-2004, 11:58 PM
Wow, I am not in this thread at all but Mag Red, just noticed you are from Cincy. I live in Hidden Valley, give me a shout if you want to get together and ski.

stevo137
09-24-2004, 12:08 AM
Oink, Oink, Oink, :D

Mag_Red
09-24-2004, 12:43 AM
Wow, I am not in this thread at all but Mag Red, just noticed you are from Cincy. I live in Hidden Valley, give me a shout if you want to get together and ski.Soon as I get the camera out of my A--! :rant:

6ballsisall
09-24-2004, 08:12 AM
:purplaugh :purplaugh :D

east tx skier
09-24-2004, 12:11 PM
I'm such a lurker on this thread, but I love it. Off to do some welding.

NeilM
09-24-2004, 02:48 PM
I'm such a lurker on this thread, but I love it. Off to do some welding.
I may be a little demented, but I agree... it's a fun place to be -- always watching to see what happens next :o

Leroy
09-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Learn a new expression every day.....wish I knew what this one meant. :o
It's always amazing how little in takes to fall off the golden pedestal. At least I'm in with a good crowd :cool:

stevo137
09-25-2004, 10:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOATING MATE!!! :) :friday:

MrsJMT
09-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Hey Boat Mate, How was the birthday? Mag come up with anything to make up for the "infamous picture" incident??

stevo137
10-02-2004, 10:03 PM
Boating Mate "L" where are you?

Cloaked
09-25-2005, 07:19 PM
Birthday bump ^ :D :D :D

stevo137
09-25-2005, 08:03 PM
It would be nice to see her in the forum again.
Mag, tell "L" Happy B-Day and we miss her.

Hoosier Bob
09-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Do we really want to go there? :) I would like to see a thread called "Mag's Boat Mates!" Pistures included of course. I think he has enough to support a very nice calender.
Hoosier

Mag_Red
09-25-2005, 11:01 PM
I called her and wished her a Happy Birthday!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-26-2005, 12:00 AM
Wow! It's been over a year since I've logged on. Thanks Sporty, for the Birthday Bump. I don't remember you being online last year at this time. How did you dig this up, and how did you make the connection????????? Stevo, thanks for the kind words, I had a lot of fun on this site with Mag and you guys. Hoosier Bob............well, just don't go there then. I'm too old to be on Mag's calendar anyway.......Mag, thanks for the birthday call, and thanks for remembering. We had some awesome times at LC. I'm glad to hear "Mag Mania" was a success!!! Best of luck to all of you.........Oh yeah, Lakes Rick, are you still a pig? Time has a way of mellowing a chap...... :) L

stevo137
09-26-2005, 01:46 AM
"L"!!!
Great to see you in the forum!
We had a great time at Mag's place and I am planning on taking Mrs. and the kids to CL next season.
It would be nice to meet you face to face and you definately are calendar worthy! ;)
Keep in touch ok?
Stevo

Mag_Red
09-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Bump^ For thoe who missed the re-appearance of my special friend :)

Ric
09-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Wow! It's been over a year since I've logged on. Thanks Sporty, for the Birthday Bump. I don't remember you being online last year at this time. How did you dig this up, and how did you make the connection????????? Stevo, thanks for the kind words, I had a lot of fun on this site with Mag and you guys. Hoosier Bob............well, just don't go there then. I'm too old to be on Mag's calendar anyway.......Mag, thanks for the birthday call, and thanks for remembering. We had some awesome times at LC. I'm glad to hear "Mag Mania" was a success!!! Best of luck to all of you.........Oh yeah, Lakes Rick, are you still a pig? Time has a way of mellowing a chap...... :) L
chapped is a good word ;)

Ric
09-26-2005, 07:13 PM
she's still breaking your heart man!
I guess if hanging with the vette man didn't do it for her, the houseboat probably won't impress either huh maggie?

Cloaked
09-26-2005, 07:19 PM
I guess if hanging with the vette man didn't do it for her, the houseboat probably won't impress either huh maggie?Lest we forget the New Crew that goes with the boat... :D

She'll see the light on the boat thAng....!!!
:popcorn: :D

stevo137
09-26-2005, 07:43 PM
I guess if hanging with the vette man didn't do it for her, the houseboat probably won't impress either huh maggie?
His new truck smokes the vette anyday...

Mag_Red
09-26-2005, 07:57 PM
I guess if hanging with the vette man didn't do it for her, the houseboat probably won't impress either huh maggie?Little harsh eh Ric??? Don't be so quick to judge man :popcorn:

Mag_Red
09-26-2005, 08:00 PM
His new truck smokes the vette anyday...Thanks Steve :toast: You know I find myself driving the truck faster than I would the Vette on the expressways. 85 MPH and it's lugging along at 2200 RMP. I doubt it will hit 175 though :D

Ric
09-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Little harsh eh Ric??? Don't be so quick to judge man :popcorn:
not saying anything I didnt say the first go-round :D

stevo137
09-26-2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks Steve :toast: You know I find myself driving the truck faster than I would the Vette on the expressways. 85 MPH and it's lugging along at 2200 RMP. I doubt it will hit 175 though :D
It was fun drafting you on I 75 on the way back home!
I didn't drive like an old geezer that day! ;)
You have an awesome rig there my man!

André
09-26-2005, 08:11 PM
Mag
Do you tow your boat each week end or do you leave it at the marina with the house boat?

lakes Rick
09-26-2005, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=.Oh yeah, Lakes Rick, are you still a pig? Time has a way of mellowing a chap...... :) L[/QUOTE]

No, I have lost 32 pounds.......

Upper Michigan Prostar190
09-26-2005, 08:29 PM

OK, I see this thread is a bit old.....so Mag, please explain your "special friend" to us newer members here. The story sounds intruiging......

Inquiring minds wanna know, ya know....? :cool:

Whats the scoop on this....???? Spill the beans pal.....

UMP

stevo137
09-26-2005, 08:45 PM
OK, I see this thread is a bit old.....so Mag, please explain your "special friend" to us newer members here. The story sounds intruiging......

Inquiring minds wanna know, ya know....? :cool:

Whats the scoop on this....???? Spill the beans pal.....

UMP
UMP,
She's a special lady that we all think highly of.
We're hoping to see her at the next Mania!

stevo137
09-26-2005, 08:49 PM
No, I have lost 32 pounds.......
Way to go man! :toast:

André
09-26-2005, 09:01 PM
What he said! ^^^^

stevo137
09-26-2005, 09:07 PM
What he said! ^^^^
Andre, I don't hear from you anymore.
Am I still your friend man? :confused:

Leroy
09-26-2005, 09:13 PM
I'd pull out "the picture" but it's under tight control!

I think there were a few nights before with the pix that were the most fun ever on here!

Leroy
09-26-2005, 09:15 PM
Stevo137; André is running incredibly good on the course, he can't talk to us one and two ballers!

Footin
09-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Hey Mag, I think BoatMate will be back, we should all call her once the next Magmania is planned. How could say no to all of us?

stevo137
09-26-2005, 09:19 PM
Stevo137; André is running incredibly good on the course, he can't talk to us one and two ballers!
Just give me a little time my friend...
I know that I can do better short line.
It just takes time and access to "the course".

André
09-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Yes Sir you are,but spending less time here and the computer is going with these boxes soon...So I'll be off like you were for a while... :(

Leroy
09-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Guess that isn't a shipment of French wine then......

André
09-26-2005, 09:33 PM
Guess that isn't a shipment of French wine then......
We emptied them already!
Leroy I will pm you now!

Mag_Red
09-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Mag
Do you tow your boat each week end or do you leave it at the marina with the house boat?Been towing it 180 miles each way every week-end. Next year I will probably rent a storage shed that is less than a mile away. :twocents:

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-26-2005, 11:28 PM
Okay,
Some things were posted on this site, which should not have been. It got way out of hand, and to be honest? A lot of you dogged me with out knowing my side. A lot of cruel things were said. Mag and I have resolved this, but I cannot forget some of the comments.....That's why I disappeared. Ric, I love the water. I love boats. Mag is doing so well. He's living the dream. And I'm so happy for him. But dude, it's not about "things" with me, so back off. :mad: Stevo, thanks for watching my back, and realizing the kind of person I am. Your wife is a very lucky women, and I too, would be honered meet you two. :wavey: Lakes Rick, congrats on the Harley. :toast: I rode one for nine years, and I miss it. Thinking of buying another one myself in Spring.. and I really don't think you are a pig, or pathetic. Nice try tho. :cool: Mag, thanks again for being a friend, and the boat pics are awesome. What can I say? I'm so happy for you.... The adventure continues.. Who knows? Best wishes to all, Boat Mate......

Hoosier Bob
09-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Nothing personal BM, ok, Boatmate! I hope I never offended but if I ever did no excuse other than taking care of my buddy Mag. I will admit I thought it was a seasonal romance! Nice job keeping it real and keeping Mag close even in the offseason! Friends are hard to find and harder to keep. Take care and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

QUOTE=Mag Red's "Boating Mate"]Okay,
Some things were posted on this site, which should not have been. It got way out of hand, and to be honest? A lot of you dogged me with out knowing my side. A lot of cruel things were said. Mag and I have resolved this, but I cannot forget some of the comments.....That's why I disappeared. Ric, I love the water. I love boats. Mag is doing so well. He's living the dream. And I'm so happy for him. But dude, it's not about "things" with me, so back off. :mad: Stevo, thanks for watching my back, and realizing the kind of person I am. Your wife is a very lucky women, and I too, would be honered meet you two. :wavey: Lakes Rick, congrats on the Harley. :toast: I rode one for nine years, and I miss it. Thinking of buying another one myself in Spring.. and I really don't think you are a pig, or pathetic. Nice try tho. :cool: Mag, thanks again for being a friend, and the boat pics are awesome. What can I say? I'm so happy for you.... The adventure continues.. Who knows? Best wishes to all, Boat Mate......[/QUOTE]

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Trust me, I know how the "weenie welding" goes. I'm a bartender and see it everyday. You guys have a pact. Thanks for understanding now. I have a lot of friends with boats, as well as my brother, (had one myself), so I'm not at a loss to go boating. Never have been, so no, it wasn't seasonal. Mag and I had some GREAT times, memories I'll not forget. I'm so fortunate to keep him as a friend, and who knows what may happen....But I'm so happy we have this resolved. I know you were all looking out for him, but I became the target. He, by the way, has a great respect for you. Thanks for the bday wishes...... and I wish you well. Had a great time with you guys on this site....Lisa

stevo137
09-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Lisa!
Great to see you back in the forum!
We missed you! ;)

Mag_Red
09-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Ok..................time for a http://forums.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/grouphug.gif :D

sizzler
09-27-2005, 07:51 AM
so much love.......

watergirl
09-27-2005, 09:24 AM
Trust me, I know how the "weenie welding" goes. I'm a bartender and see it everyday. You guys have a pact. Thanks for understanding now. I have a lot of friends with boats, as well as my brother, (had one myself), so I'm not at a loss to go boating. Never have been, so no, it wasn't seasonal. Mag and I had some GREAT times, memories I'll not forget. I'm so fortunate to keep him as a friend, and who knows what may happen....But I'm so happy we have this resolved. I know you were all looking out for him, but I became the target. He, by the way, has a great respect for you. Thanks for the bday wishes...... and I wish you well. Had a great time with you guys on this site....Lisa
Maggie has a new gal now.................. :D

stevo137
09-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Hey Mag!
Your mailbox is full.

Ric
09-27-2005, 11:56 AM
Okay,
Some things were posted on this site, which should not have been. It got way out of hand, and to be honest? A lot of you dogged me with out knowing my side. A lot of cruel things were said. Mag and I have resolved this, but I cannot forget some of the comments.....That's why I disappeared. Ric, I love the water. I love boats. Mag is doing so well. He's living the dream. And I'm so happy for him. But dude, it's not about "things" with me, so back off. Stevo, thanks for watching my back, and realizing the kind of person I am. Your wife is a very lucky women, and I too, would be honered meet you two. Lakes Rick, congrats on the Harley. I rode one for nine years, and I miss it. Thinking of buying another one myself in Spring.. and I really don't think you are a pig, or pathetic. Nice try tho. :cool: Mag, thanks again for being a friend, and the boat pics are awesome. What can I say? I'm so happy for you.... The adventure continues.. Who knows? Best wishes to all, Boat Mate......
just callem like I seeum. Our buddy mag was pretty tore up from what I could tell.
You read me wrong sweetheart, I never said you were about "things", in fact I speculated just the opposite :mad: Buuuuut, I did originally speculate that you getting pissie over a photo post was more for attention than anything. Whether or not you were truly "mad"? eh, I don't know, hell maybe the cia is looking for you.

Mag has always defended you no matter what we said mate.
I'm not a talker, I'm not a talker. :D

lakes Rick
09-27-2005, 12:01 PM
A "pathetic pig"??

Do you know my EX????

Boat mate, if you want to come to the mag fest next year I will protect you from all of these "weenie welders".... Rick

milkmania
09-27-2005, 10:29 PM
.......picture milkmania slowly back out of the room whistling:)

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Ric, no, the cia is not looking for me. And as far as getting "pissie" over the pic, Mag and I were both in on that....had you guys going, and it was a blast. We sat side by side posting on that thread. At the end, we were both torn up, for different reasons, and no one's business on this site. Unfortunatly, that happened. This is my last post. Wish you all well......

bradamerry
09-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Don't leave.............. :(

Ric
09-28-2005, 12:22 AM
Ric, no, the cia is not looking for me. And as far as getting "pissie" over the pic, Mag and I were both in on that....had you guys going, and it was a blast. We sat side by side posting on that thread. At the end, we were both torn up, for different reasons, and no one's business on this site. Unfortunatly, that happened. This is my last post. Wish you all well......
good then the only thing left is the issue of Bob's Broken Heart.
I could write country & western lyrics!

Leroy
09-28-2005, 01:14 AM
Mag; I would look for some kind of lift either off your houseboat or next to it there. I really enjoyed your boat, really has me thinking of trading!

Been towing it 180 miles each way every week-end. Next year I will probably rent a storage shed that is less than a mile away. :twocents:

erkoehler
09-28-2005, 05:20 AM
Time to upgrade the houseboat so that you can pull the MC right in!