PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about YOGA, I started yoga class

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-07-2006, 10:18 PM
OK I started YOGA classes tonite. I know, go ahead, laugh, snicker, hurl jibes, point at me, whatever you like, I can take it. :) I joined for several reasons:

1. Flexability, stretching.

2. Strength(yes, yoga actually does make you stronger)

3. Most importantly for me, the Relaxation part. I want to quiet my mind. and most of you know if there is anyone here that needs their mind to be quiet, its mine!! :rolleyes: I want to learn to relax. calm my thoughts, just be at rest. Its just that I am thinking 24/7/365 I never stop thinking. and most of you know I am a professional worry wort. UMP's mind needs to be calmed, everyone here knows that, so if yoga will do it, I am all for it.

So my friends, here we are time for another UMP poll. (YAY!!!!)

erkoehler
03-07-2006, 10:28 PM
UMP, I don't know which one to choose, the last one or the second to last one?

03-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Well done just sit there Erk!, be decisive! Make a choice! I know you can do it, you left Target, YOu went footin on a lake that had ice on it. I know you are capable of making choices young lad. Choose, but choose wisely.....

Ryan
03-07-2006, 10:31 PM
I see great benefits to the result of yoga, but not the process. That is, being all stretched out, letting some lactic acid out, and fully straining those sarcomeres. That is great! Strength...ok, maybe a little improvement. I prefer Body For Life for my improvement there.

I tried Yoga, once. (in wierd instructor voice - think stoned hippie) "Now, intoooooo theeee barking daaaaaawwg poooooositioooonnnnnnnnnnnnNAh!" I could not stop laughing, causing my wife to giggle like crazy. We had to leave. We were nothing but a distraction. I'd go, if there were better terms for the postitions. How about you call one the Buck Rogers, the Superman, the Skydiver, the road-luger. I just can't get into it the way it is around here.

03-07-2006, 10:33 PM
Its was pretty cool. I hope we get more into relaxation. thats what I am mainly in it for. the flexability is gonna be great! :D

Ryan, funny story! Our instructor is cool!

JohnnyB
03-07-2006, 10:55 PM
Our instructor is cool!

Translation: The instructor is a hottie with amazing flexibility which is the only reason I'm going back! :D

erkoehler
03-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Translation: The instructor is a hottie with amazing flexibility which is the only reason I'm going back! :D

You hit that one right on the downward dog! :toast:

SKI*MC
03-07-2006, 11:06 PM
UMP, i think you need some hobbies. You need to move south. This winter is killing you, slowly.

stevo137
03-07-2006, 11:06 PM
I like heaving around the iron and running UMP but if Yoga works for you than stay with it.
What matters most is a fitness program that you enjoy and can be consistant with.
Also, lighten up a little man, don't worry so much. ;)

SteveO
03-07-2006, 11:14 PM

He is in the UP. What are the odds of having a hottie instructor in that region????? Sorry UMP

03-07-2006, 11:15 PM
SKI MC, I do have other hobbies. I am a guitarist. I actually am preparing for a show in May. SO I do have other interestes I am passionate about, music is a BIG one. The girlfriend will be moving here soon, so that will occupy alot of my time too :)

Stevo, I also hit the gym 3 days a week. A mix of weights and cardio. I also do some pilates at home, but not much since I started the gym.

as far as the worrying, I really dont know what to do there. When I was fat, I have terrible habits. then When I got into my currect lifestyle of eating right, and regular excerise, I thougth "GREAT! now this will help my stress level too" but I dont think it really has. :( Its done terrific things for my life, but really hasnt helped the anxiety part. My brain still keeps a churnin' 24/7. so I am hoping to find a way to ease that. Find some peace. some relaxation.

and JohnnyB, your smart dude, real smart! :toast:

03-07-2006, 11:22 PM
He is in the UP. What are the odds of having a hottie instructor in that region????? Sorry UMP

Well, in this case Steveo, its a good thing you didnt bet money, because you would have lost dude....

Thats not the reason I am in the class anyway. I joined for legitimate reasons. I know the instructor and all the people in the class, its a small town ya know.

east tx skier
03-07-2006, 11:23 PM
I've taken a couple of classes. Afterwards I felt really exhausted but really good. Sort of an energized exhausted. If I had time for it in addition to skiing, jogging, and weight training, I'd do it. It was first on the chopping block. I just need the cardio and weight too much and it's not like I'm going to cut down on my limited time on the water.

PendO
03-07-2006, 11:25 PM
Only reason to go to yoga class is to meet ... and get some action (IMO) ... if I need to relax I order pizza and watch ESPN ... oh, and if I need fitness I chase around the kids and pick up the toys over again

03-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Only reason to go to yoga class is to meet ... and get some action (IMO) ... if I need to relax I order pizza and watch ESPN ... oh, and if I need fitness I chase around the kids and pick up the toys over again

Not for me Pendo, I joined for legitimate reasons. I really want to learn yoga. NO ulterior motives here. I already have a girlfriend so I dont need to be scanning for chicks. I joined to gain some flexability and try to relax my mind.

PendO
03-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Not for me Pendo, I joined for legitimate reasons. I really want to learn yoga. NO ulterior motives here. I already have a girlfriend so I dont need to be scanning for chicks. I joined to gain some flexability and try to relax my mind.

I'd suggest 420.

bcampbe7
03-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Good for you UMP! Whatever gets you off the couch and active.
Now if I could just find something like that for the Winter months.

On a related note, my wife got a Yoga video to try. I watched a bit of it from the couch and was exhausted. :D No really, it puts you to sleep!

bcampbe7
03-07-2006, 11:36 PM
I'd suggest 420:)
:uglyhamme
You pothead! And here I thought I was in the 420 belt!

03-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I'd suggest weed:)

I have never tried it, and never will. I have had several close friends that have done it in the past and they recommed I try it for that reason. I really want no part of it. I am not a crusader here, if people want to do that, thats their business. as long as they dont dring it around me, or in my car/boat/house, I dont care what they do. but I have had some very close friends and family that dont do it, tell me maybe I should cuz I am so uptight all the time. I wont, so I guess I will have to go on being keyed up. Maybe the yoga will help. Maybe I should learn to meditate or something. I dont know. My doctor really couldnt help me either wiht the stress/anxiety issue. (you wouldnt believe what he told me to do to get myself to relax, and no, it wasnt any drug) Ive had it for years.....guess its just my hex in life.

PendO
03-07-2006, 11:40 PM
You pothead! And here I thought I was in the weed belt!

I'm not sure what you are talking about, what I meant to say was "I suggest weeding your garden" ... computer error:)

bcampbe7
03-07-2006, 11:41 PM
I'm not sure what you are talking about, what I meant to say was "I suggest weeding your garden" ... computer error:)

bcampbe7
03-07-2006, 11:42 PM
.....guess its just my hex in life.

Boy, I read that wrong the first time through!

east tx skier
03-07-2006, 11:44 PM
This thread just got interesting.

PendO
03-07-2006, 11:46 PM
Good for you UMP ... it's important to find an outlet the stress, I have 4 crowns due to grinding my teeth at night ... it it is relaxing keep it up, but I always had alterior motives before I got married.

I have never tried it, and never will. I have had several close friends that have done it in the past and they recommed I try it for that reason. I really want no part of it. I am not a crusader here, if people want to do that, thats their business. as long as they dont dring it around me, or in my car/boat/house, I dont care what they do. but I have had some very close friends and family that dont do it, tell me maybe I should cuz I am so uptight all the time. I wont, so I guess I will have to go on being keyed up. Maybe the yoga will help. Maybe I should learn to meditate or something. I dont know. My doctor really couldnt help me either wiht the stress/anxiety issue. (you wouldnt believe what he told me to do to get myself to relax, and no, it wasnt any drug) Ive had it for years.....guess its just my hex in life.

03-07-2006, 11:53 PM
This thread just got interesting.

Why Eastie? :confused:

and becampe, yes, that says HEX. its my HEX in life. hte anxiety is my HEX!

03-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Good for you UMP ... it's important to find an outlet the stress, I have 4 crowns due to grinding my teeth at night ....

Well, lets not send up the victory flag yet pendo, its only my first class. I am not relaxed yet. I want to learn to calm and quiet my mind, escape the cycle of anxiety.

03-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Hey, along those lines. heres an intersting thought for ya. I am happiest when my mind is BUSY. I mean when I am really thinking, specifically problem solving. THats the best time for me. I am most relaxed, and happiest. IF my mind has something to work on. Now guitar gurus will understand the techy part of this, but I was SO happy when I was building my main rack. Just the logistics of assembling it, the wiring, the layout, everything, the preamps, the effects, the loops, the switching system, the power amp, the cabinets,.....it was a JOY! I loved it all. it was very intense. My brain worked on it all the time, at work, in the shower, on the toilet, driving, eating, and I swear I even thougth about it in my sleep. THats when I am at my best. :twocents:

bcampbe7
03-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Hey, along those lines. heres an intersting thought for ya. I am happiest when my mind is BUSY. I mean when I am really thinking, specifically problem solving. THats the best time for me. I am most relaxed, and happiest. IF my mind has something to work on. Now guitar gurus will understand the techy part of this, but I was SO happy when I was building my main rack. Just the logistics of assembling it, the wiring, the layout, everything, the preamps, the effects, the loops, the switching system, the power amp, the cabinets,.....it was a JOY! I loved it all. it was very intense. My brain worked on it all the time, at work, in the shower, on the toilet, driving, eating, and I swear I even thougth about it in my sleep. THats when I am at my best. :twocents:

Do you find that you can hyperfocus on certain tasks?

east tx skier
03-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Good for you UMP ... it's important to find an outlet the stress, I have 4 crowns due to grinding my teeth at night ... it it is relaxing keep it up, but I always had alterior motives before I got married.

Get your dentist to fit you for a bite guard. You'll crack those teeth in a hurry without one. Just got one last year (father-in-law is a dentist) and it's a life saver.

03-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Do you find that you can hyperfocus on certain tasks?

Yes, especially if its something I am really interested in. LIke water Skiing, or Music, guitars.....anything like that I can dive into. I do get interested in other things too, but that stuff I can REALLY hyperfocus on. WIth music, its easy because I have devoted SO much time into my gear.

bcampbe7
03-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Yes, especially if its something I am really interested in. LIke water Skiing, or Music, guitars.....anything like that I can dive into. I do get interested in other things too, but that stuff I can REALLY hyperfocus on. WIth music, its easy because I have devoted SO much time into my gear.

You may want to read the book "Driven to Distraction" by Edward Hallowell (about ADHD). It opened my eyes.

PendO
03-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Get your dentist to fit you for a bite guard. You'll crack those teeth in a hurry without one. Just got one last year (father-in-law is a dentist) and it's a life saver.

yeah, I'm on nightguard #4, unfortunately much of the enamel damage was done when I was younger, one of the crowns on the far back had to be replaced with gold b/c I cracked the white material ... UMP ever had nitrous at the dentist? Close comparison to the lettuce.

stevo137
03-08-2006, 12:16 AM
OK UMP, this works for me. Just finished a 30 minute run on the treadmill did some ab work and now it's time for a nice glass of red wine and a soak in the hot tub.
AHHHHHH! No worries here my friend! ;)

03-08-2006, 12:20 AM
OK UMP, this works for me. Just finished a 30 minute run on the treadmill did some ab work and now it's time for a nice glass of red wine and a soak in the hot tub.
AHHHHHH! No worries here my friend! ;)

I wish it were that simple for me. :o Excercise dont seem to take it out of me. Booze dont either. it just masks it for a few hours thats all, no solution for me. My dad says I am better since my excercise over the last 3 or 4 years, but my mom doesnt think so, she still says I am wired all the time.

Pendo, Never had nitrous.....sorry. :(

Well, UMP has to work tomarrow, so I am going to bed. Catch you guys tomarrow. Feel free to post away!!!! :)

jbfootin
03-08-2006, 12:25 AM
I would think of the episode of Jacka$$, where he was in a yoga class with either bad gas or a fart machine. It was damn funny! Everytime he went to a new position he would let one fly. Juvinal but made me laugh.

PendO
03-08-2006, 12:25 AM
I wish it were that simple for me. :o Excercise dont seem to take it out of me. Booze dont either. it just masks it for a few hours thats all, no solution for me. My dad says I am better since my excercise over the last 3 or 4 years, but my mom doesnt think so, she still says I am wired all the time.

Pendo, Never had nitrous.....sorry. :(

Well, UMP has to work tomarrow, so I am going to bed. Catch you guys tomarrow. Feel free to post away!!!! :)

well ... go get a cavity and try some:)

east tx skier
03-08-2006, 12:38 AM
I hear the xanax is good for the worries. A friend of mine's father has been prescribed it and takes it every time he gets on a plane.

stevo137
03-08-2006, 01:12 AM
Regarding worry and peace:

Matthew 6:25-27:

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear.
Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
Look at the birds in the air; they do not sow or reap or stow away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not much more valuable than they?
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Matthew 6:33-34

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own.

Matthew 11:28-30

Come to me, all you who are weary and heavy burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light...

AirJunky
03-08-2006, 01:28 AM
I know a couple guys who are into yoga. Both are older guys, 40s or 50s, and strong as an ox. Both are into aggressive crazy sports, dirt bike riding, Sky Ski riding with LOTS of inverts, hang gliding, sky diving, etc. They are doing it because it's low impact & increases flexibility. Their other workouts are building strength & the yoga is to keep their flexibility up.
I've been told by a couple of doctors to try it for strengthening my back too. Sounds like if you can get past how friggin ridiculous it looks & sounds, it might do you a lot of good.

Maristar210
03-08-2006, 08:59 AM
UMP,

Good for you on the Yoga. It will most certainly help with the flexibility and also help you gain clarity. You are not screwed up, you have a good case of cabin fever that will be solved by a visit from your girlfriend and a few turns on the slalom.

Geez I go to bed and people are telling you to take anything under the sun for your "issue". Please guys aren't we overmedicated already ;)

Steve

03-08-2006, 09:42 AM
UMP,

Good for you on the Yoga. It will most certainly help with the flexibility and also help you gain clarity. You are not screwed up, you have a good case of cabin fever that will be solved by a visit from your girlfriend and a few turns on the slalom.

Geez I go to bed and people are telling you to take anything under the sun for your "issue". Please guys aren't we overmedicated already ;)

Steve

Thanks Steve. I'm not into medication, unless I need it to keep me alive or from being very sick. I think our society relies too much on pills these days. I just need to learn to relax. I just seem to function better if my brain has something technical to focus on. Maybe its from all the practice I had in school and college with engineering classes. lots of problem solving, and I was very good at it. I kinda miss it, I dont get to do that. I love to do projects around my house or parents house that require me to really think and figure things out. I really excel at that. I am very happy then. My mind loves to be busy.

Yes, the girlfriend will be here tomarrow for a long weekend, god willing the weather allows it. I am looking forward to her visit. :cool: :D we should have a fun time.

a few turns on the slalom will be nice...looking forward to that too... it will get here. Thanks for putting up with my cabin fever guys..... :o

UMP

Hoff1
03-08-2006, 10:08 AM
I started yoga a couple of years ago because my ankle was giving me consistent pain due to an old skateboarding injury from 15 years ago. Found a program on cable that starts at 6:00 am which helps to get me awake in the morning. After a month or so of yoga (and my girlfriend calling me a sissy), I have rarely have the pain return. Definitely strengthened my other joints to prevent injury to knees, ankles and such. I just donít bring it up in casual conversation. My guns are finely tuned weapons due to repetitive 12 oz. curls, thatís my story.

east tx skier
03-08-2006, 11:12 AM
UMP,

Steve

Yes, indeed, we, as a society, are overmedicated. I am fortunately not medicated apart from the occassional advil

Yes, I mentioned a prescription medication to UMP. Nah, he probably doesn't need it. I had a friend with a bad case of social anxiety disorder once. Looking back, she did, in fact, need the meds. It was a real shame what her life became for close to eight years. So who's to say who needs what. Not us for sure.

I'm no doctor and will refrain heretofore from any suggestion that people take or refrain from taking medication. I'll leave that to the professionals.

If anyone wants to know whether a book is a good read or not. I might be of some assistance. I can also tell you how I got a manual for my 93 Prostar.

Nanner :banana:

bcampbe7
03-08-2006, 11:24 AM
...heretofore...

Lawyernese? :D

Leroy
03-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Is this what you meant Doug?

This web site generally contains general information about our general practice firm for general public. None of the information contained in this site is intended as legal advice. You should neither act nor refrain from acting based on information obtained from this site. None of the information contained in this site is privileged or confidential. The information that is contained in this site does not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Law Office of East Texas Skier, or any of its lawyers, employees, clients, family members or their pets, including this one pictured below.

V. C.Y.A.:
a. NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY
b. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE
c. NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE. (pants are STRONGLY encouraged, however.)
d. This site and all information and links provided for herein are provided "AS IS."
e. This site is being provided to the public free of charge, and the firm has received no consideration for this service. (You get what you pay for.)
f. Batteries not included, some assembly required.
g. This firm disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, as to the usefulness or contents of any information or service herein. This firm has offered no advice herein, and if anyone reading any information in this site feels inclined to act or omit based upon what they have read here, DO NOT take any action or omission without consulting an attorney (and NOT by email either, remember?!) By visiting this site, you have agreed to all of the disclaimers herein, even if they are a little silly.
h. Please seek the advice of your doctor immediately if you suspect you may be suffering from medical difficulties resulting from visiting this site or reading any information herein. We bolded this text, and made it really small, just to make it more annoying to read. Works well, doesn't it? Now that I think of it, check with your eye doctor as well.
i. Although we welcome all nationalities, religions, creeds, and characters to our site, we hereby WARN you visitors that some content of this site may be OFFENSIVE, and urge you to leave immediately if you find it so. Of course, some people may find lawyers in general offensive. SOME lawyers in particular. Hopefully, we're not some of those lawyers. We apologize if we are.
j. This page is intended for the residents of Dallas County, Texas, and anyone outside said locus hereby agrees as condition for use of this site or its contents that Jurisdiction and Venue for any actions related to this site will be in Dallas County, Texas. To our knowledge, any and all intellectual property in this site either belongs to this firm or the public domain; please inform us if you discover otherwise (it's okay to email that to us, but just this once!)
k. We do not guarantee that all or even part of this web page will be useful to you or usable by you. This website is not intended to benefit anyone, and we do not anticipate anyone actually using it. Finally, we applaud anyone who has bothered to read this entire disclaimer, and welcome comments if you think we missed anything.

east tx skier
03-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Hahaha. For the record, I have neither a law office, nor a medical practice.

Sorry about the heretofore. Should've said furever and ever. ;)

Just saying that it's easy for someone like me to say that America is overmedicated as I'm fortunate not to require any medications at this moment. But I'm not going to say that someone doesn't need meds anymore than I'm going to say some one needs them because I'm a JD, not an MD.

03-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Like you eastie, I am lite on Meds. I only take advil or aleve when I REALLY need it, and thats not often. I do take Zyrtec daily, but thats only because it helps me breath. And 9 out of 10 doctors agree, breathing is good for your health. Every so often, I quit the Zyrtec just to make sure I still need it. Doctors say allergies can come and go, and there is a possibility I might not need it at some point. I do notice it helps me breath alot better. Less nasal congestion. no itchy eyes. no sneezing.

Maristar210
03-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Yes, indeed, we, as a society, are overmedicated. I am fortunately not medicated apart from the occassional advil

Yes, I mentioned a prescription medication to UMP. Nah, he probably doesn't need it. I had a friend with a bad case of social anxiety disorder once. Looking back, she did, in fact, need the meds. It was a real shame what her life became for close to eight years. So who's to say who needs what. Not us for sure.

I'm no doctor and will refrain heretofore from any suggestion that people take or refrain from taking medication. I'll leave that to the professionals.

If anyone wants to know whether a book is a good read or not. I might be of some assistance. I can also tell you how I got a manual for my 93 Prostar.

Nanner :banana:

Sorry if it sounded like a flame Doug. That was not my intent, I was just commenting and meant no offense. I guess I am biased because I have seen so many that work with me rely on med's like antidepressant's and others that cannot make it through a day of back pain without a percodan or and a handfull of melatonin to sleep. This leads us down a path none of us want to travel.

There are numerous natural solutions versus filling a script or a handfull of scripts. This leads into discussion about the escalating costs of healthcare and whose to blame, blah blah blah. I should have simply said "good for you UMP" and left out the rest. sorry.

Steve

east tx skier
03-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Steve, I didn't take it as a flame. I tend to agree with you in general on this one.

03-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Its all good guys! :) I just dont like taking meds unless I really need them. The zyrtec, I need. nad its not like a addicting or potentially dangerous med. Its a antihystamine that dont make me drowsy. Other than that, I keep it real simple. I agree with the natural cures thing to a point. Basically I believe in preventative stuff, like just excersice and eating right. Stretching before activity, prevents LOTS of injuries. Stretching is SO important. Basic things like good posture are more important than people think for helping general aches and pains. I hit the hot tub when I am sore or to prevent sore muscles. I always sit upright, walk upright, try not to slouch. stuff like that sounds corny, but it helps. My girlfriends brother is a body builder and he comments about how perfect my posture is.

PendO
03-08-2006, 07:00 PM
My girlfriends brother is a body builder and he comments about how perfect my posture is.

maristarman
03-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Its all good guys! :) My girlfriends brother is a body builder and he comments about how perfect my posture is.

So it's a good thing that your girlfriends brother is checking you out? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
03-08-2006, 07:34 PM
So far I am picturing you and your girlfriends brother sitting Indian style, smoking weed, on a mat somewhere under an old willow tree with Yoko Ono music in the background! How about a new thread? Broke Back Yoga! :D
PS I will not be voting! Out of respect of course.

PendO
03-08-2006, 08:28 PM
So far I am picturing you and your girlfriends brother sitting Indian style, smoking weed, on a mat somewhere under an old willow tree with Yoko Ono music in the background! How about a new thread? Broke Back Yoga! :D
PS I will not be voting! Out of respect of course.

another stress reliever is a weekday as well as a weekend girlfriend, usually 1 to fill both slots is less stressfull ... preferably one with a trust fund.

lakes Rick
03-08-2006, 08:30 PM
I already have a girlfriend so I dont need to be scanning for chicks.

Just because you are on the diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu!!!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
03-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Best not to make it a habit to tell anyone where you have eaten! All menus leed to....! Mouthwash is also a good habit to get into! ;) Just because you are on the diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu!!!!!!!!!!

lakes Rick
03-08-2006, 08:40 PM
So it's a good thing that your girlfriends brother is checking you out? :confused:

Does he check you out while you are doing Pilates or Yoga??

Sorry, I just couldn't resist....

Leroy
03-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Now why does it feel like the wolves are circling UMP! 8p

TMCNo1
03-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Yea I tried it once, and it tasted like a fruity sour milk to me, but they say the frozen kind at the ice cream shops ain't bad! :banana: :banana:

TMCNo1
03-08-2006, 09:59 PM

More like BUZZARDS! :popcorn:

03-08-2006, 10:42 PM

Yea, I feel like a wounded rabbit in the middle of the desert with a bunch those ugly Bas$%ds circling above me just WAITING to move in once I am too weak to defend myself. Surprized Erk isnt here to jump on that bandwagon too.

Wow, I am gone for a few hours, and you guys all turn on me, this is like professional wrestling. I am waitin for one of you to come running out with a metal folding chair and wack me over the head with it and then pick me up and give me the DDT on the chair, and then drive over me with a monster truck or something.

You guys are pretty rough crowd ;)

Look #*$%ers, my girlfriends brother is just one of those people that observes things, and he just commented on it. He is not checkin me out :mad:

ALright, back to your regularly scheduled thread topic: Yoga :rolleyes:

stevo137
03-08-2006, 11:17 PM

03-09-2006, 09:28 AM
Looks like the buzzards are gone........for now......

Leroy
03-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Ha!

In comes UMP, thinking clearly, joints flexible, easily able to make a pretzel, just waiting for the spring thaw!

Beathe deeply all!

03-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Yes Leroy, tell it like it is.

I feel like a million bucks. I am stretched out, went to the gym and excercised last nite, went home and hit the hot tub for relaxation. Girlfriend is coming today for a long weekend. Life is good! :)

breathe you buzzards, BREATHE!!!!!! :D

lakes Rick
03-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Walked 3 miles last night, worked on my weights for 45 minutes. Got up at 6 this morning and swam laps for 35 minutes ( Senior mornings at the pool) Thats some manly stuff..........

Well, except for the 15 minutes in the wave pool with a lady that looks like she is related to Moby Dick.......... Great when the kids arent there......

shepherd
03-09-2006, 04:40 PM
I've thought about it a lot. I feel like I'm not as flexible as I used to be, more likely to pull something or get a cramp. They have twice weekly yoga classes at the gym at work, but I'm afraid someone will recognize me there! :rolleyes: I guess what I really need is to just spend some time doing some stretches at the gym before I work out.

03-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Shep,

Dont worry about it, just joing the Yoga classes. Its no big deal, if they make fun of you for doing it, its only because they dont have the ball$ to do it themselves. :)

Hey, its worth a try, it might work well for you. I remember reading in waterski magazine that they said yoga is excellent for maintaining good flexability, especially in the off season.

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 08:06 PM
What was this comment all about UMP?
(Wow, I am gone for a few hours, and you guys all turn me on,)
Hoosier! ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
03-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Is this thread really about yoda from star wars, or about who takes what drugs....?:o

Leroy
03-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Ok off to work out with my 5 DVD disc set for $151.

http://shopcdsbooks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1889165158&Category_Code=&Store_Code=YOGA

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Forgive me if I am wrong but would that make you a "Buzzard?" ;) Ok off to work out with my 5 DVD disc set for $151.

http://shopcdsbooks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1889165158&Category_Code=&Store_Code=YOGA

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 08:33 PM
I would rather take a couple of doses of what pleases and sit back to watch the Yoda Yoga! MMMMMMMMMMM that is good my son, MMMMMMMM farther back my son, MMMMMMMM grab my ears my son! :confused: Is this thread really about yoda from star wars, or about who takes what drugs....?:o

Leroy
03-09-2006, 08:36 PM
They need Pam Anderson does Yoga DVD's! Now I would buy those!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 08:44 PM
You really think that would outsell the Pam Anderson does Hoosier Bob on an MC video? ;) They need Pam Anderson does Yoga DVD's! Now I would buy those!

slalomskifreak
03-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Way to go UMP! My wife does "Power Yoga" or "Astanga Yoga". My kids have attended and I have tried several of the moves. Almost impossible! She does slalomski/wakeboard also. For those of you who think you have what it takes give it a try. Great physical activity. After reading this post she is challenging "Hoosier Bob" and "Leroy" to come down here to Greenwood and give it a shot. It is only 1.5 hours of intense yoga in a 90 degree room. Best of luck. I will report back after the "boys" complete their training. "Bob" "Leroy" ??????????

Peace, Curt (p.s. I don't make fun of it because I can't do it)

slalomskifreak
03-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Sorry guys! You pissed my wife off with the fun'in and all.

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 09:27 PM
I never once said I did not want to see your wife doing YOGA! I just did not want to see UMP doing YOGA! I will accept her appology! :D Sorry I did not see the challenge! If she really wants to see Fred Sanford doing Yoga she may call me anytime! ;) Sorry guys! You pissed my wife off with the fun'in and all.

03-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Skifreak,

Thats cool. :D at least your wife stands up for me. Not many will. :( Tell here to sign up here on the board and come to my defense. I need all the help I can get with the circling buzzards around these parts. Their just like a pack a crows. laughing hienas. jackals.

I think Leroy is now a "buzzard". He turned on me too, just some potato salad thats been sitting at room temp too long.. (NO HB, he didnt turn me on, he TURNED ON ME! :uglyhamme ) Get it straight HB!!

You guys rule! I mean it. :) this thread is gotten hilarious.

UMP

03-09-2006, 09:33 PM
I never once said I did not want to see your wife doing YOGA! I just did not want to see UMP doing YOGA! I will accept her appology! :D Sorry I did not see the challenge! If she really wants to see Fred Sanford doing Yoga she may call me anytime! ;)

HB< I never said you had to SEE me doing Yoga...... :confused: DOnt worry dude, I wont do any yoga infront of you. :toast:

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Glad you are here UMP! I hate trashing you while you are away! Don't want to Yoga with you but always will ski my friend! Thanks for the laughs and the patience! Did you like my quote? Skifreak,

Thats cool. :D at least your wife stands up for me. Not many will. :( Tell here to sign up here on the board and come to my defense. I need all the help I can get with the circling buzzards around these parts. Their just like a pack a crows. laughing hienas. jackals.

I think Leroy is now a "buzzard". He turned on me too, just some potato salad thats been sitting at room temp too long.. (NO HB, he didnt turn me on, he TURNED ON ME! :uglyhamme ) Get it straight HB!!

You guys rule! I mean it. :) this thread is gotten hilarious.

UMP

03-09-2006, 09:35 PM
actually, I am considering starting so self defense classes or martial arts or something just do defend myself from "internet buzzards" that harass me like a bully in the 6th grade at recess trying to extort my lunch money off of me. Got any suggestions?? :confused:

Leroy
03-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Sorry slaloskifreak, my wife and daughter have a yoga video they do and enjoy, but I've never even seen it.

Is she a funny mad or am I likely to have 4 flat tires in the morning.
Cocoa has to have frisbee time, back in a second.

Sorry guys! You pissed my wife off with the fun'in and all.

Leroy
03-09-2006, 09:38 PM
One last message, Thomson actually offers yoga on site.

Yoga Class

Yoga promotes deep relaxation and is a powerful stress reducer. It also increases flexibility, tones your muscles and balances all parts of your body, including your internal organs. Classes are available 4 days each week.

Class meet Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 12:00noon to 1:00pm
In the North Building, room 2004
Cost for the 8 week session of class will be:

$50 for attending one class per week
$80 for attending one class per week
$7 for walk inís

This session will begin on January 24th & end on March 17th (no class on 1/26)
Strength Training Class

Not weight lifting! This class will introduce you to core strength techniques of plyometrics, isometrics and stretching. The focus will be on developing long, lean muscles. This is a challenging class, come ready to sweat!

Class will meet Monday nights from 5:15pm to 6:15pm

In the North Building, room 2002 & 2003.

Cost for the class will be $38 for 6 weeks

This session will begin on January 30th & end on March 6th

Please pay the instructor at the first class.

03-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Glad you are here UMP! I hate trashing you while you are away! Don't want to Yoga with you but always will ski my friend! Thanks for the laughs and the patience! Did you like my quote?

I have to be here to fight back HB! you guys(or buzzards) wont take me alive!

(actually this thread is just too good to stay away from now that its really gettin churned up)

I like all your quotes HB,even if they are directed at me. you da man!!! :toast: I told you guys this before, my sense of humor has NO boundaries, even if the joke is on me. Its all good........just remember.....I am a recycler of jokes......what comes around goes around. I can take it, and I can dish it out......

UMP :D

03-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Is she a funny mad or am I likely to have 4 flat tires in the morning.
Cocoa has to have frisbee time, back in a second.

I hope all you M*%&^# F*%&#^ Buzzards have 4 flat tires in the morning!!!! :purplaugh :dance:

;)

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Just slimed mine! I lost all flexibilty three ruptures ago! Yoga is cool but they need to make it more forcefull for guys like me! I really can't picture a yoga instructor saying, "C'mon Hoosier you f****ng P***y stretch! If those ligs aren't poppin' we ain't stoppin! 8p I hope all you M*%&^# F*%&#^ Buzzards have 4 flat tires in the morning!!!! :purplaugh :dance:

;)

03-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Just slimed mine! I lost all flexibilty three ruptures ago! Yoga is cool but they need to make it more forcefull for guys like me! I really can't picture a yoga instructor saying, "C'mon Hoosier you f****ng P***y stretch! If those ligs aren't poppin' we ain't stoppin! 8p

Shut up HB.....talk some sense for a change ;)

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 09:51 PM
Allright smart*** this buzzard has wings now! :D Shut up HB.....talk some sense for a change ;)

03-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Oh come on now HB......you can do better than that. Come out and play!!!! WHat are you doing? Watching out your living room window watching your tires???? :cool:

Leroy
03-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Maybe I should go to the yoga and work and give it a chance. Maybe I'll meet some new people.

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 09:55 PM
Yoga is about to give UMP a chance to meet his maker! :mad: Maybe I should go to the yoga and work and give it a chance. Maybe I'll meet some new people.

03-09-2006, 09:57 PM
hiss...ssssss......sssssss

Hmmmmmm, hear that HB? sounds like leaking air........ :confused: strange hey?

slalomskifreak
03-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Naw, it's all good boys!!! She ain't like that!!! Well, almost!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 09:58 PM
I want to be really pissed right now but I may be laughing too hard! :mad: hiss...ssssss......sssssss

Hmmmmmm, hear that HB? sounds like leaking air........ :confused: strange hey?

03-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Yoga is about to give UMP a chance to meet his maker! :mad:

You dont understand the power of the darkside HB.
http://guerradasestrelas.no.sapo.pt/Star%20Wars%20New%20Hope%20(Darth%20Vader).jpg

come to the darkside, join yoga

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:01 PM
I am ready! Just say when! Not seen an arse I couldn't kick! Just warn her I quit smoking and drinking is now limited to three days a week of my choice! If she meets me on on of my off days I AIN'T RESPONSIBLE! ;) Naw, it's all good boys!!! She ain't like that!!! Well, almost!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:02 PM
You never once said I got to dress like Darth! I am Kinky you know! That may be my in! ;) You dont understand the power of the darkside HB.
http://guerradasestrelas.no.sapo.pt/Star%20Wars%20New%20Hope%20(Darth%20Vader).jpg

come to the darkside, join yoga

03-09-2006, 10:02 PM

Dude, I still need her help. Sign her up here on teh board. I can handle HB one on one, but when the other buzzards show up, I might not last very long...... :noface:

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:04 PM
I don't agree with the mano y mano but you know who is in my house! ;) PS I thought you were in my house at one time!Dude, I still need her help. Sign her up here on teh board. I can handle HB one on one, but when the other buzzards show up, I might not last very long...... :noface:

03-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Youe never once said I got to dress like Darth! I am Kinky you know! That may be my in! ;)

No you dont dress like vader you retard!! I dress like vader, cuz I am on the dark side. see, good guys wear white, bad guys wear black. and I am a bad guy on this thread. even though you guys are the buzzards. I turned bad to fight evil here. :steering:

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
You became a turd to fight turds? Brilliant!No you dont dress like vader you retard!! I dress like vader, cuz I am on the dark side. see, good guys wear white, bad guys wear black. and I am a bad guy on this thread. even though you guys are the buzzards. I turned bad to fight evil here. :steering:

03-09-2006, 10:11 PM
I don't agree with the mano y mano but you know who is in my house! ;) PS I thought you were in my house at one time!

Now how could I have been in your house Einstein?? I dont even know where you live, I dont even know your name.

03-09-2006, 10:13 PM
You became a turd to fight turds? Brilliant!

Yea, and me and slalomskifreak's wife might come over to your house someday and kick all your lawn ornaments over!!!! That, my friend, is how you fight injustice!!!

bcampbe7
03-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Now how could I have been in your house Einstein?? I dont even know where you live, I dont even know your name.

First name Hoosier, last name Bob... Duh!

Hoosier, what are you drinking tonight?

Leroy
03-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Good, yoga guy wants to get a word in.

03-09-2006, 10:16 PM
First name Hoosier, last name Bob... Duh!

Look at that! Beau coming out of the woodwork throwing some attitude my way :rolleyes: Please tell me you aint becoming a buzzard Beau.....

Leroy is falling from grace as we speak......dont go down that path ;)

03-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Good, yoga guy wants to get a word in.

Whatsamadda Leroy? what happend to your phaggy pic? did you chicken out and delete it? ;)

:D

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:19 PM
I was kinda refering to the fact that at one time I and you would have had each others backs! Now I am beginning to wonder? Yoga man the closer you get to the dark side the more hetro you become! When you make the jump it is all over! John Wayne did not walk that way because he had too much Yoga! I, the all knowing Hoosier will find another path and die with a ski up my arse before I Yoga's! That is right I am now speaking to myself in the third person! ;) Now how could I have been in your house Einstein?? I dont even know where you live, I dont even know your name.

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Is it just me or does UMP have an edge tonight? ;)

Leroy
03-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Now UMP, dOn't make fun of yoga man!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Wow! You win and I am drinkin tonight! I am out of beer but the rubbin' alchohol looks pretty good! :confused: First name Hoosier, last name Bob... Duh!

I was kinda refering to the fact that at one time I and you would have had each others backs! Now I am beginning to wonder? Yoga man the closer you get to the dark side the more hetro you become! When you make the jump it is all over! John Wayne did not walk that way because he had too much Yoga! I, the all knowing Hoosier will find another path and die with a ski up my arse before I Yoga's! That is right I am now speaking to myself in the third person! ;)

Relax HB! While I dont have "your back" in "that" sense, I am watchin out for ya like a brutha. We are cool, we are cool. DOnt worry dude, its all good. Homie aint jumpin no fences. Aint no plans wit the man!

Leroy
You are right Bob, either he needs his yoga tonight or less Hoosier hospitality :D

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:24 PM
I am smellin' what you are cookin' Leroy! So it was all my fault? :confused: You are right Bob, either he needs his yoga tonight or less Hoosier hospitality :D

03-09-2006, 10:25 PM
UMP does have an edge tonite! he is a little pi$$ed off!

UMPs girlfriends flight got overbooked and she is not going to be here until tomarrow morning!!! :mad: :rant: (%*@(&% she was supposed to be here this evening.

So, yes, I am a bit edgey tonite

Leroy
03-09-2006, 10:26 PM
No, I'm in the Hoosier basket also, fellow Hoosier!

I am smellin' what you are cookin' Leroy! So it was all my fault? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:26 PM
I am your bud so if needed I can talk dirty to you until Lisa calls! 8p UMP does have an edge tonite!

UMPs girlfriends flight got overbooked and she is not going to be here until tomarrow morning!!! :mad: :rant: (%*@(&%

So, yes, I am a bit edgey tonite

03-09-2006, 10:27 PM
I am your bud so if needed I can talk dirty to you until Lisa calls! 8p

Dude, who is Lisa anyway??

03-09-2006, 10:28 PM
back in a few minutes, Going to make micro popcorn

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:28 PM
That is the most recent GF of ten freakin' years! When she speaks, EF Hutton, I listen! :D Dude, who is Lisa anyway??

03-09-2006, 10:32 PM
who is she? your girlfreind?

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Just someone who has been willing to put up with the Hoosier Turd for the last 10+ years! ;) who is she? your girlfreind?

03-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Just someone who has been willing to put up with the Hoosier Turd for the last 10+ years! ;)

a freind? what? spill it man!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Just like a wife! Joint credit but no hostility! I can be me and get away with it! No cheating just me being an idiot and her liking it! B double E double R U N BEER RUN! I will be back!:D a freind? what? spill it man!

03-09-2006, 10:39 PM
ok, I see now! :)

Sorry to ruffle your guys feathers tonite, but I am pretty pi$$ed about the girlfreinds flight not working out tonite. :(

Leroy
03-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Sick day! I need one myself! I used to take a mental day on a regular basis and now haven't had a sick day in years.....at least that kept me home.

UMPs girlfriends flight got overbooked and she is not going to be here until tomarrow morning!!! :mad: :rant: (%*@(&% she was supposed to be here this evening.

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Oh I get it! The brother was also on the flight! ;) ok, I see now! :)

Sorry to ruffle your guys feathers tonite, but I am pretty pi$$ed about the girlfreinds flight not working out tonite. :(

03-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Shut up HB you foo!

http://www.ritilan.com/archives/images/2005/01/06/010604-mr-t.png
dont try changin that HB, I caught it the first time!!!!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 10:43 PM
I had to swing at that one! 8p Shut up HB you foo!

http://www.ritilan.com/archives/images/2005/01/06/010604-mr-t.png

bcampbe7
03-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Just messin with ya UMP...
Sorry to hear about your girlfriend not being able to come in till tommorow.

03-09-2006, 10:46 PM
so where the H3LL are all the other buzzards tonite?? you and me the only losers on here tonite HB?? :confused:

Leroy
03-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Yeah, where are those other buzzards???

erkoehler
03-09-2006, 10:55 PM

Just sitting and reading for a change :)

03-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Just sitting and reading for a change :)

Erk....?? does that mean you are admitting to being a buzzard??? :eek: your in cahoots with Leroy, HB, and those guys arent you???? ;)

:popcorn:

whatcha readin? college study stuff or what?

erkoehler
03-09-2006, 11:00 PM
Erk....?? does that mean you are admitting to being a buzzard??? :eek: your in cahoots with Leroy, HB, and those guys arent you???? ;)

:popcorn:

whatcha readin? college study stuff or what?

mid-terms this week.....busy week.

Maristar210
03-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Just messin with ya UMP...
Sorry to hear about your girlfriend not being able to come in till tommorow.

He said "COME"......Huh Huh!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Just got back! Way to take sides Leroy! Is that Leroy the Instigator on your avitar? ;) Yeah, where are those other buzzards???

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:05 PM
I was also thinkin' it would be along week for her! ;) He said "COME"......Huh Huh!

03-09-2006, 11:05 PM

Yea, wonder where THEM buzzards are hey leroy??? :rolleyes:

03-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Way to take sides Leroy!

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Maristar210
03-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Me likes my Hoosier Bob but me wonders why he be dissin my man UMP. Ump's tight so whys HB pressin? Ain't got notin for someone callin out one my boys.

Back to the language of English.

Hoosier Bob W T F are your smoking tonight dude?

All my best...Steve

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:09 PM
That would be UMP's Arse! ;) He drew first blood! All gone sir! :mad: Me likes my Hoosier Bob but me wonders why he be dissin my man UMP. Ump's tight so whys HB pressin? Ain't got notin for someone callin out one my boys.

All my best...Steve

03-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Me likes my Hoosier Bob but me wonders why he be dissin my man UMP. Ump's tight so whys HB pressin? Ain't got notin for someone callin out one my boys.

All my best...Steve

Thanks Steve for NOT being a buzzard! :toast:

HB is not smoking anything tonite. He is snorting the foul air that is leaking out of his car tires.....(shhh....he thinks he gets high off it, just let him go on thinking it works)

Maristar210
03-09-2006, 11:11 PM
What the f ever dudes. Something got cold here. I am out

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:11 PM
What ever! I have pics of him too! I only have to say the word UMP and he will rain on you like H fire! ;) Thanks Steve for NOT being a buzzard! :toast:

HB is not smoking anything tonite. He is snorting the foul air that is leaking out of his car tires.....(shhh....he thinks he gets high off it, just let him go on thinking it works)

03-09-2006, 11:14 PM
what happend? did I miss something?? why did steve bail out? :confused:

03-09-2006, 11:16 PM
alright, what did you do to steve HB?? :mad:

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:16 PM
I think he had a big ole dose of Hoosier! :eek: WHen we have fun we may want to check who has tuned in late! UMP I feel we are both wounded after this one! :D what happend? did I miss something?? why did steve bail out? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Man he is really pissed! He just sent me a nasty PM! :mad:

erkoehler
03-09-2006, 11:19 PM
I think he had a big ole dose of Hoosier! :eek: WHen we have fun we may want to check who has tuned in late! UMP I feel we are both wounded after this one! :D

i thought you would have already learned that lesson about members who tune in late!!!!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Is that how it is gonna be Mr. 10k? I got your little piece of heaven! :D i thought you would have already learned that lesson about members who tune in late!!!!

Maristar210
03-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Hoosier Bob you are abit of an embellisher. You must be punished...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/0005.jpg

PendO
03-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Man he is really pissed! He just sent me a nasty PM! :mad:

Janet Jackson Nasty?

erkoehler
Is that how it is gonna be Mr. 10k? I got your little piece of heaven! :D

Hey, its not about the post count to me....I just like to hang out and talk skiing in the summer and BS in the winter.

Hoosier Bob
And you never looked better I might add! :D Hoosier Bob you are abit of an embellisher. You must be punished...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/0005.jpg

SKI*MC
03-09-2006, 11:24 PM
ohhhhhhh SNAP!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:24 PM
He even called me, dare I say, Hillbilly! That is wrong! OK I am jacking this site as we speak but I ain't no HB! OK I am Hoosier Bob but I ain't a Hill Billy! HB and HB ain't the same! Say it ain't so Pendo! :D Janet Jackson Nasty?

Maristar210
03-09-2006, 11:25 PM
WHAT???????????

03-09-2006, 11:25 PM
alright knuckleheads!!! This thread is about girly man yoga, buzzards, and Hoosier bobs car tires!!! so dont be posting pics of nearly nekkid women here and get us kicked off this board!! :mad:

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Sorry UMP but that really is my ARSE! ;) You really didn't think a thread about Yoga would last this long did you? :confused: alright knuckleheads!!! This thread is about girly man yoga, buzzards, and Hoosier bobs car tires!!! so dont be posting pics of nearly nekkid women here and get us kicked off this board!! :mad:

03-09-2006, 11:28 PM
I dont wanna be a wet blanket here dudes, but I really think its best that the rules of the board be obeyed. Please.......

PendO
03-09-2006, 11:28 PM
I wanted to search "craigslist" but accidently typed in "craiglist" ALT-F4

PendO
03-09-2006, 11:30 PM
I dont wanna be a wet blanket here dudes, but I really think its best that the rules of the board be obeyed. Please.......

UMP, you need to live closer to your girlfriend ... like in the same house/bedroom ... guaranteed more $%^ and less stress!

SKI*MC

Yeah, i kinda agree, Don't ruin it for everyone here, or many. :twocents:

Hoosier Bob
OK so I want to type it but would rather you be more descript! Will I go oooohhh or oh no! ;) I wanted to search "craigslist" but accidently typed in "craiglist" ALT-F4

Sorry UMP but that really is my ARSE! ;) You really didn't think a thread about Yoga would last this long did you? :confused:

No I didnt HB. THis thread has been a blast!!! :D but I dont want to have a thread that breaks the rules of the board. Lets not mess this place up man, its a good place. Keep the pics where they belong..

again, I dont wanna be a jerk about it, I just think we all should respect the TMC rules.

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:32 PM
No offense guys but that is for the Hoosier thread! This thread is to help UMP get in touch with his feminine side and those pics are banned! I am gonna post a couple of me in some all cotton briefs shortly! ;) Yeah, i kinda agree, Don't ruin it for everyone here, or many. :twocents:

03-09-2006, 11:32 PM
UMP, you need to live closer to your girlfriend ... like in the same house/bedroom ... guaranteed more $%^ and less stress!

Pendo, my parents only made one mistake, they should have made my middle name STRESS, cause thats what my life is dude, STRESS!!!!
:shocked:

PendO
03-09-2006, 11:33 PM
OK so I want to type it but would rather you be more descript! Will I go oooohhh or oh no! ;)

I was at work and wanted to search for a used truck door for a International S-Series so I typed in www.craiglist.com ... next thing I know there are teats all over the place and I am Alt-F4ing out ... definitely not the same as www.craigslist.com

Maristar210
03-09-2006, 11:33 PM
FIXED

Even though there are still may here that are way worse......

good night UMP, HB and Pendo

Sleep well

Steve

bcampbe7
03-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Not that same at all Pendo!
Amazing how one little letter and make all the difference.

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:35 PM
No not the same but very good to know! Did I say very good to know? Once again you did say all over the place? I may have a new place to play guys! :D See you on Teats.com Beau! :D I was at work and wanted to search for a used truck door for a International S-Series so I typed in www.craiglist.com ... next thing I know there are teats all over the place and I am Alt-F4ing out ... definitely not the same as www.craigslist.com

SKI*MC
03-09-2006, 11:35 PM
one letter. One of thes days some one is going to make a porn site, one letter off from google.com.

03-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Thanks Steve. :)

I really dont wanna be the party pooper type, but I just really think that we need to respect the boards rules on the pics. Keep it clean, like your boat. That way everyone is happy, and we still have a great place to hang out and talk about boats, pirate jokes, Yoga, and buzzards! :D

THis is a great place gentlemen, lets all keep it that way!!!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Lets just say I have been drinkin' since noon? Hypothetically what the heck do you mean? :confused: one letter. One of thes days some one is going to make a porn site, one letter off from google.com.

bcampbe7
No not the same but very good to know! Did I say very good to know? Once again you did say all over the place? I may have a new place to play guys! :D See you on Teats.com Beau! :D

What's up?!?

Oh yea, and Hoosier, for GODS sake please dont post pics of you in your skivies!!!!!! :eek: its not a good thing......

PendO
03-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Yeah, but it is one thing to make the "mistake" at home ... and another at "work" ... that would suck if I worked at a church and was looking for furniture or somethign on craigslist :)

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:39 PM
And this is from the guy who wants every dirty pic I own emailed? Just KD UMP! I know those pics of me and that sheep were for your eyes only! ;) QUOTE=Upper Michigan Prostar190]Thanks Steve. :)

I really dont wanna be the party pooper type, but I just really think that we need to respect the boards rules on the pics. Keep it clean, like your boat. That way everyone is happy, and we still have a great place to hang out and talk about boats, pirate jokes, Yoga, and buzzards! :D

THis is a great place gentlemen, lets all keep it that way!!![/QUOTE]

bcampbe7
03-09-2006, 11:40 PM
Yeah, but it is one thing to make the "mistake" at home ... and another at "work" ... that would suck if I worked at a church and was looking for furniture or somethign on craigslist :)

I would think that would be an understandable mistake.

twieder
03-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Oh yea, and Hoosier, for GODS sake please dont post pics of you in your skivies!!!!!! :eek: its not a good thing......

I agree whole heartily! The last thing I wana see on this site is some guy "hangin out" in his tiddy whiteies! :cry: :noface: :cry:

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:45 PM
I am hurt now! Tweed man it is comin' and you better be ready! I am going out in a blaze of gory! Oh yeah I will have my TIDY whities as I own no tiddy whities! :D I agree whole heartily! The last thing I wana see on this site is some guy "hangin out" in his tiddy whiteies! :cry: :noface: :cry:

03-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Calm down HB......your not that pretty.

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:49 PM
That sounds like a challenge! Who wants pics? I am H O T T hot! ;) Calm down HB......your not that pretty.

ilikeitglacy
03-09-2006, 11:51 PM
i'll stay here for a short...

03-09-2006, 11:54 PM
That sounds like a challenge! Who wants pics? I am H O T T hot! ;)

your a legend in your own mind HB :uglyhamme

Please, no pics :(

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:54 PM
C'mon glassy what do I have left to show you! ;) What is up my great Northern brother! Ski season is almost open in Hoosier land and you and Andre are always welcome! Not that you are from the same area! We are here Glassy! Light us up! :D i'll stay here for a short...

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:55 PM
My mind is a terrible place to visit!

Hoosier Bob
03-09-2006, 11:59 PM
C'mon M210! I have seen you with blade rather than pics! Light us up! No man should do Yoga unless naked with many women! PROVE ME WRONG! 8p

so I am not welcome in hoosier land??? :(

here I thougth we were buds, even if your a buzzard.

ilikeitglacy
C'mon glassy what do I have left to show you! ;) What is up my great Northern brother! Ski season is almost open in Hoosier land and you and Andre are always welcome! Not that you are from the same area! We are here Glassy! Light us up! :D
you are the devil!! man you control my mind.. :eek3:i'm try to resist...

Hoosier Bob
03-10-2006, 12:01 AM
As M210 as my witness I swear that says HB! 8p you are the devil!! man you control my mind.. :eek3:

03-10-2006, 12:01 AM
alright now Glassey, I just got those other goofballs back IN line, dont get out of line with the pics here.

(If you can imagine keeping HB in line)

Hoosier Bob
03-10-2006, 12:03 AM
You are always welcome in Hoosier land! They question will always be; "Do you really want to be in Hoosier land?" Ther is some freaky crap in my world! I know Leroy is up for it but are you?so I am not welcome in hoosier land??? :(

here I thougth we were buds, even if your a buzzard.

ilikeitglacy
i swear i can't control my hands!

Hoosier Bob
IN, IN, IN that is way too funny! :D alright now Glassey, I just got those other goofballs back IN line, dont get out of line with the pics here.

(If you can imagine keeping HB in line)

03-10-2006, 12:11 AM
All right you characters, I am going to bed!!!! See all you hooligans next time round :toast: :D

ilikeitglacy
03-10-2006, 12:14 AM
you right UMP, no point on crossing the line tonite :(

Hoosier Bob
03-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Take care UMP! So who really did call you UMP first? See you tomorrow! :D All right you characters, I am going to bed!!!! See all you hooligans next time round :toast: :D

Hoosier Bob
03-10-2006, 12:17 AM
C'mon Glassman! Have some fun! Once again in Indy you are welcome! :D you right UMP, no point on crossing the line tonite :(

ilikeitglacy
03-10-2006, 12:24 AM
:D i thaught this thread was about toga...my mistake,your pleasure :D ok HB you get the first pick dude...

03-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Take care UMP! So who really did call you UMP first? See you tomorrow! :D

Ya know HB, I dont know who called me "UMP" first. But its alot easier than typing my full screen name. It works! :D