PDA

View Full Version : Barry Bonds = Fraud

OhioProstar
03-07-2006, 01:55 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/baseball/mlb/03/06/news.excerpt/index.html?cnn=yes

:noface:

Eagle
03-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Barry Bonds on steroids? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

bcampbe7
03-07-2006, 02:02 PM
He is such a pompous JA!
I can' stand the guy and I don't even watch baseball.
I say ban him from the hall and take away all of his records.
Also, make him pay back the millions of dollars he made while a cheat (That would ruffle some feathes :) ).

Sodar
Barry Bonds and Steriods in the same sentence? I am disgusted and amazed!

Cloaked
Eagle, I too am appalled and shocked.... :D :D

Barry Bonds belongs in the WWF league.

jraben8
03-07-2006, 02:06 PM
I like the forfeiture of money idea. I think that would put a very abrupt stop to it.

OhioProstar
03-07-2006, 02:32 PM
If Pete Rose can't get into Cooperstown because of a couple wagers then there is no way Bonds should get in.

Saw this on another site...there may have been some juice involved in this transformation I just don't know what kind:

redmike
03-07-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm just shocked...NOT, ban the F@@@@er and take his records away; He is what is wrong with baseball, Poor little cry baby, and he'l' probably use the race card if they do anything to him....Can you tell I'm not a fan? :rant:

jbfootin
03-08-2006, 11:05 AM
This an article from "The Onion" (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/45990) about Bonds. Good stuff. :uglyhamme

Datdude
03-08-2006, 04:56 PM
This an article from "The Onion" (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/45990) about Bonds. Good stuff. :uglyhamme

I forgot about The Onion. They used to have some great stuff like the advice column "Ask The Slaughterhouse Killing Floor Worker" whose best advice was to wear knee high boots while on the killing floor-LMAO.

Threadjack over

jmyers
03-08-2006, 05:10 PM
If Pete Rose can't get into Cooperstown because of a couple wagers then there is no way Bonds should get in.

Saw this on another site...there may have been some juice involved in this transformation I just don't know what kind:
I saw that on the news while I was in Long Beach he was supposed to be Paula Abdul like in american idol! Pretty close I think! :eek:

Maristar210
08-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Sittin at 754.....

Does anyone care?

jraben8
08-02-2007, 12:09 PM
In a word.... No.

jraben8
08-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Make him wait for the hall as long as Pete has had to wait.

funk
08-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Not much.. This is how I envision it going down, hopefully not in L.A. tonight but the boo's would still be there. He finally gets to 756 in either L.A. or San Diego(division rivals) and the 50,000 people in the crowd roar of enormous boo's as he rounds the bases. That way any footage of him doing it is also tainted!
On the other hand, it wasn't illegal nor banned by MLB while he was "not knowingly" juicin'.

M-Funf
08-02-2007, 01:05 PM
I care a little...but all the press (good and bad) has overshadowed the game... I like BASEBALL, not "Barry Bonds Baseball", or "Bondsball" as I like to call it nowadays.

I was at the game in SF last Sunday and it was a madhouse. The park was full, and every time he came up to bat everyone stood up on their seats to get a better view.

I'm just hoping that he hits 756 and the press backs of on all the hype and gets back to the game..............

PLAY BALL!!!!

Harvey
08-02-2007, 01:13 PM
I have more respect for Greg Maddox's bunting than I do for Barry Bonds home run hitting. Baseball should never have been made about the long ball. Good baseball is working runners around the bases. I would rather see Bonds get walked, steal second, have the pitcher bunt him to third and see him score on a pop fly to left center than see him hit a homer. If he was that kind of player I could hold off the laughter when people mention his baseball ability.

slink976
08-02-2007, 01:39 PM
I think he is really getting a bad wrap. He of course yes has taken steriods..... But at the time it was not a rule. But It is a little known fact That Aaron was doing COKE which is a perfomance enhancer. I think Barry with his impressions to the media has dug his own grave I'll give you all that. But lets further this just a touch more. Barry has 2534 bases on balls in 22 seasons. That means he had no chance to hit the ball in 2534 at bats. in comparison Hank Aaron had 1402 in 23 seasons, he had 1132 more chances those far to hit homers. Also the average stadium was 30 feet less in distance to go yard then todays standard.

now with that all be said, I really think he has screwed his own self by being the villian to the media! However I still think The record he is going to have his name one is very impressive, did it in 1 less year then Aaron and with 1132 less opportunity to hit the long ball.

Lee

JimN
08-02-2007, 01:40 PM
I was watching a game last week and they were talking about him and why pitching to him is totally different from anyone else. He has his elbow armor and he crowds the plate so much, the strike zone is miniscule compared to anyone else. Hank stood back and they could pitch him inside, which will result in hitting Bonds. Personally, I don't see a problem with giving him a little chin music. Maybe a couple of fastballs to the melon would knock some sense into him.

What a selfish bastige! This is fargin' war! Corksoaker!

JimN
08-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Slink- he had every one of those 2534 at bats to hit the ball. He stands right on top of the plate, with his short bat, closer than anyone else. The pitcher has no choice but to use the outer half of the plate and pitch outside and no, I don't want to hear that he's a genius for doing this.

"But It is a little known fact That Aaron was doing COKE which is a perfomance enhancer."

If it's a fact, why is it so little known?

slink976
08-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Fact -
Not intirely- so that was a wrong statement. However it has never been disproved either.

2534 I believe the majority of those are intentional Walks. Trying to find that information right now.

Has it been proven that Barry has done steroids>? If that is so was it an illegal action at the time?

See bias here, that is all I am trying to point out. I too dislike his ways and attitude but I still think that record is an impressive one. We pay these guys to go out and preform for us. We can't get mad if they want to out do our expectations!

JimN
08-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Bonds has walked more than 2600 times, not all intentionally. I think they should make him honor the batter's box and not let him stand/hang over the plate which IIRC, is against the rules.

"Has it been proven that Barry has done steroids>? If that is so was it an illegal action at the time?"

I don't think he could have gone from what he was, to what he is, as fast as he did without 'roids. He hasn't actually played enough to have the bone-on-bone problems he has, unless there was some other cause, like heredity. I don't care if it was illegal at the time or not- The player's union made it impossible for baseball to do anything about steroid use and they make fundamental changes in the person's body that should not have ever been allowed. Coke doesn't do the same things in the same ways but IMO, no substances should be allowed specifically for enhancing performance.

What bias? It can't be racial, since they're both black. Maybe people don't like Bonds because he's a pr!ck. Aaron had to deal with 1950s America and all that came with it. Stuffed into a bus with people who didn't like blacks, sneaking into hotels so he would have a place to stay and people bringing food to him or he had to go to the "Colored Only" places, death threats when he was closing in on Ruth's record- what bias are you referring to? How many pitchers wanted to pitch to him when he was one of the first black players?

flyingskibiker
08-02-2007, 02:38 PM
i was there, too. got my bobble head!

GO GIANTS!!!

nuff said

I care a little...but all the press (good and bad) has overshadowed the game... I like BASEBALL, not "Barry Bonds Baseball", or "Bondsball" as I like to call it nowadays.

I was at the game in SF last Sunday and it was a madhouse. The park was full, and every time he came up to bat everyone stood up on their seats to get a better view.

I'm just hoping that he hits 756 and the press backs of on all the hype and gets back to the game..............

PLAY BALL!!!!

tex
08-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Plunk him everytime he steps into the box.

M-Funf
08-02-2007, 02:40 PM
i was there, too. got my bobble head!

GO GIANTS!!!

nuff said

I didn't know it was a bobblehead day, so we stopped at Gordon Biersch for a couple Martinis before heading to the park and ten dollar beers :mad:
By the time we got there, they were gone, and the game was about to start...

Where did you sit? We were in Lower Box 104...heckling the opposing bullpen:D

JimN
08-02-2007, 02:41 PM
OK, maybe I am biased- I got to see Aaron play with the Braves before they moved to Atlanta. However, I have never seen or heard him act the way Bonds does, even back when things were bad and people were being stupid about him breaking the record or starting out.

slink976
08-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Exactly, that is what I said. I think he has dug his own grave. Now this hatered for him is his own doing. I am a Giants fan, not a bonds fan. But I still think it is impressive that he is breaking this record in one less year and with all the extra walks. I do not think that he will be remembered as a great of the game, Aaron, Mays, Ruth, but he will have the home run record for a little bit. then A Rod will take it and Bonds will be forgoten. A-Rod is more favorable to the media so it will happen in a much better manner.

Monte
08-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Exactly, that is what I said. I think he has dug his own grave. Now this hatered for him is his own doing. I am a Giants fan, not a bonds fan. But I still think it is impressive that he is breaking this record in one less year and with all the extra walks. I do not think that he will be remembered as a great of the game, Aaron, Mays, Ruth, but he will have the home run record for a little bit. then A Rod will take it and Bonds will be forgoten. A-Rod is more favorable to the media so it will happen in a much better manner.

Didn't A rod just get busted with a hooker??? ( I know he was in the news, just can't remember what for)

Ahhhh he took a stripper home..

slink976
08-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey now, You can't hold a man responsible for his dates job! well maybe his wife can......

Monte
08-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Hey now, You can't hold a man responsible for his dates job! well maybe his wife can......

A local sports talk show had the discussion of how big the ring needed to be..

You know Kobe spent big $$$.... ARod got out for like ten k....

I got a cruel chuckle out of it anyway..:)

funk
08-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Well, that could be "performance enhancing" as well! :D

slink976
08-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Very true Funk.

Side note what part of the west coast are you from? Me I am in the San Diego area..

Harvey
08-02-2007, 05:10 PM
I will never attempt to compare the class or ways in which Aaron or Bonds got to the top of the home run list. What I will say is that I think Bonds is a lousy (overall) baseball player. He can hit the long ball but anyone who truly appreciates the game of baseball should know that the long ball in baseball is the exception not the rule. A well placed bunt is more exciting to me than a grand slam, always has been always will be. I just want baseball to get back to baseball. GO CUBBIES!

JimN
08-02-2007, 08:21 PM
"A well placed bunt is more exciting to me than a grand slam, always has been always will be."

I well placed bunt does a lot of good but I can't remember hearing of a team that came back from three down to win with a walk-off bunt.

Jeff Jenkins had a walk-off two run rope a couple of nights ago, in the bottom of the thirteenth, with one on and two out.

Harvey
08-03-2007, 12:55 PM
"A well placed bunt is more exciting to me than a grand slam, always has been always will be."

I well placed bunt does a lot of good but I can't remember hearing of a team that came back from three down to win with a walk-off bunt.

Jeff Jenkins had a walk-off two run rope a couple of nights ago, in the bottom of the thirteenth, with one on and two out.

You have a point. Down three bottom of the ninth a game winning grand slam is more exciting than a well placed bunt. The comparison is not equal let's compare apples to apples. A grand slam in the bottom of the 9th down three runs or tie game bottom of the 9th one runner on third and the pitcher lays down a suicide squeeze. I would rather see the suicide squeeze than the grand slam. The grand slam is about muscle and power, the bunt is about strategy and guts. There is so much more excitement in the bunt scenario. Will the batter get the bunt down right? Who will field the ball? Will the fielder go to first or home? If he goes to home will he get the guy out? My heart is beating faster thinking about it.

Click here for a game winning suicide squeeze (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/2007-06-23-cubs-whitesox_N.htm?csp=34)

Ric
08-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Let Them Play Let Them Play Let Them Play

Maristar210
08-03-2007, 01:57 PM
You have a point. Down three bottom of the ninth a game winning grand slam is more exciting than a well placed bunt. The comparison is not equal let's compare apples to apples. A grand slam in the bottom of the 9th down three runs or tie game bottom of the 9th one runner on third and the pitcher lays down a suicide squeeze. I would rather see the suicide squeeze than the grand slam. The grand slam is about muscle and power, the bunt is about strategy and guts. There is so much more excitement in the bunt scenario. Will the batter get the bunt down right? Who will field the ball? Will the fielder go to first or home? If he goes to home will he get the guy out? My heart is beating faster thinking about it.

Click here for a game winning suicide squeeze (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/2007-06-23-cubs-whitesox_N.htm?csp=34)

Your interpretatrion of the game differs to others. Nothing wrong with that at all. I have seen the Home Run hitting contest during the all-star break but I must have missed the bunting contest that preceded it. :o You probably like watching a 1-0 ball game too. Nothing wrong with that either, I love a good duel.....

tex
08-03-2007, 02:01 PM
I love a good squeeze!

flyingskibiker
08-03-2007, 03:10 PM
3rd base line. i forget the section, though... a lot of bad fielding during that game!

I didn't know it was a bobblehead day, so we stopped at Gordon Biersch for a couple Martinis before heading to the park and ten dollar beers :mad:
By the time we got there, they were gone, and the game was about to start...

Where did you sit? We were in Lower Box 104...heckling the opposing bullpen:D

funk
08-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Side note what part of the west coast are you from? Me I am in the San Diego area..[/QUOTE]

Long Beach, CA

Bonds is out of my town. Time for SD..

Harvey
08-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Your interpretatrion of the game differs to others. Nothing wrong with that at all. I have seen the Home Run hitting contest during the all-star break but I must have missed the bunting contest that preceded it. :o You probably like watching a 1-0 ball game too. Nothing wrong with that either, I love a good duel.....

The home run derby is a modern era baseball tradition. It began in 1985. A bunt contest in the All Star break would be interesting. I don't think it would draw a big crowd but it would definitely be interesting. I do like a 1-0 game but then again I have played and watched soccer all my life. I don't need a lot of scoring to appreciate a good game.

tex
08-05-2007, 10:38 AM
I wish the pitcher would have beaned him on the next at bat. Teach him a lesson for posing after the record tying home run!~!

JimN
08-05-2007, 11:26 AM
"posing after the record tying home run!"

Just one more thing Hank didn't do.

tex
08-05-2007, 11:27 AM
I like the way the comish just stood with his hands in his pockets. You can cheer, boo, or do nothing. Can you imagine what a messege it would have sent if the crowd had stood with their hands in their pockets!!! Cheers to Bud!

JimN
08-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Bud isn't exactly MR. Excitement, ya know! He gets excited about certain things and Barry Bonds isn't one of them. He saw Hank play when the Braves were here, Hank played for him when he broke Babe Ruth's record. I would think he'd be a bit sad to see it tied this way, with all of the controversy over 'roid use, Bonds being a knob, etc.

I probably would be excited about the record being broken if I wasn't from MKE, Hank hadn't played here (and I hadn't seen him play) and if it was someone who was a real diplomat for the game, like the game really needs now. I think there are some players who are good for the game but Bonds, Sheffield and some of the others, who can't STFU to save their lives are not who I think should be in the media as much as they are.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Ya know, I think the 1776 submersible thread is more interesting than this one. :cool: :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
08-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Anyone care about Barry Bonds or baseball for that matter anymore?

tex
08-05-2007, 06:10 PM
It's a great way to pass the evening. Kick back and bs with your friends while drinking beer and eating hot dogs.

08-05-2007, 06:16 PM
I vote for them to give Barry Bonds a wiffle bat and then let him try to break the record. it should leve the playing field a bit. :cool:

6ballsisall
08-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Who's this Barry Bonds fella???? :rolleyes:

Baseball sure was better when the egos were alot more tame.....:(

Harvey
08-06-2007, 12:28 PM

Baseball.....YES. Barry Bonds....NO

milkmania
08-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Baseball.....YES. Barry Bonds....NO

agreed !!!

Naste Craft
08-06-2007, 01:25 PM
All I have to say is steroids in baseball is a huge problem. Playing in the minor league system for 1 1/2 years I witnessed it first hand. We had 5 guy's on my high A ball team test positive by the team doctor and put on the DL for 2 weeks but not reported to the league it was all kept in house. They just got a hand slap and moved on. BTW they only tested 5 guys and all tested positive.

M-Funf
08-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Gawd....Finally! No more "BarryBall". Now we can return to baseball...the National Pastime!

I asked my wife what she would do with the ball if she caught it (we had tickets to last nights game, but did not choose to go). She said she would return it to Barry. Then I heard later in an interview with Barry that he didn't want the ball back...Whatever.

Now, PLAY BALL!!!!

Oh, and by the way....the Giants SUCK!

slink976
08-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Ahhhh don't get all sucked up. You know she would have kept it. And the Giants rock.... maybe not this year :(

TMCNo1
08-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Gawd....Finally! No more "BarryBall". Now we can return to baseball...the National Pastime!

I asked my wife what she would do with the ball if she caught it (we had tickets to last nights game, but did not choose to go). She said she would return it to Barry. Then I heard later in an interview with Barry that he didn't want the ball back...Whatever.

Now, PLAY BALL!!!!

Oh, and by the way....the Giants SUCK!

I saw a feature today on the news where MLB were negotiating with the person who has the ball. They say they have something planned for the ball, maybe they want to stick it in Bonds where the sun don't shine.

sassydog
08-08-2007, 04:12 PM
http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/756/male

JR34
08-08-2007, 04:20 PM

I will start caring about baseball again when hockey become relevant ...how long they been out on strike now anyhow? Ok maybe I watch some playoffs but only if BoSox are playin...otherwise.....ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

O2BESOHUGE
08-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Winstrol Isnt A Powerful Steroid...and Steroids Cant Help Your Hand / Eye Coordination...that Takes Tons Of Practice And Even Then, Some Have It Some Dont.

Im To The Point - Who Gives A Sh It If He Was "on". Who Cares If Mma Fighters Are "on", Who Cares If Cops Are "on", ETC...

I Really Dont Think They Should Be Illegal, But Thats Me

PendO
08-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Sports are about Natural Ability ... when it gets synthetic it is just entertianment, not sports.

Naste Craft
08-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Winstrol Isnt A Powerful Steroid...and Steroids Cant Help Your Hand / Eye Coordination...that Takes Tons Of Practice And Even Then, Some Have It Some Dont.

Im To The Point - Who Gives A Sh It If He Was "on". Who Cares If Mma Fighters Are "on", Who Cares If Cops Are "on", ETC...

I Really Dont Think They Should Be Illegal, But Thats Me

It's no doubt that he can hit homeruns before, but with the help of steroids all the homeruns that he just missed before now leave the park!!! Normally I wouldn't care but he cheated to break the greatest records of all time. He should be sentenced to a life time on a TUBE!!!

EFFING CHEATER!!!!!!!

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-055.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-051.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-005.gif

EDIT:

I do care he took steroids. I'm still bitter I got released because I didn't take steroids. I took the right path and now I have to sit an my bu!! and watch all the guys that took steroids make it to the BIG's http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-030.gif

TMCNo1
08-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Sports are about Natural Ability ... when it gets synthetic it is just entertianment, not sports.

Yea, look what it's done to Toober Tom and Championship Toobing!:D

trickskier
08-08-2007, 10:04 PM
ONE WORD..........................

LOSER!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Babe Ruth*** Did not play against African Americans, did not hit against pitchers using steroids and played on smaller fields.

Hank Aaron*** Did not hit against Pitchers using steroids, did not play against the percentage of Hispanics BB did and played on smaller average fields.

Barry Bonds

That just about says it for me!8p

Harvey
08-10-2007, 02:59 PM
If I had caught that ball I would have stuck a syrnge in it and asked to present the ball to BB. Then I would have sold the ball when BB wouldnt take it back and used the money to campaign for his banning from the HOF. I think you can tell that I am ashamed to call BB a baseball player anymore.

08-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Barry Bonds

That just about says it for me!8p
Fred Ward!!! WHat do you mean HB?? Fred Ward is far faster and much better than Barry. Where do you come up with this stuff?:confused: :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
09-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Looks like another is about to one bite the dust. It's time for Baseball to get their act together and lay down the law!http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=jp-ankielhgh090707

123src
09-09-2007, 06:20 PM

I agree completely. The problem now is, as pointed out by some on ESPN, is with steroids, and now HGH, and soon to be something else we don't know about yet, can we really trust that these guys are playing clean? If not, then what? Who has natural ability, and who is juiced? The worst excuse these guys use is "it was not illeagal at the time it was used. Legal or not, performance enhancing drugs stink. I feel it takes the sport out of the game.

RexDog1
11-16-2007, 10:15 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS) LOL LOL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA He could do 30 Years AHAHAHAHA

Bonds Indicted on Federal Charges

The home run king wasn't home free after all. Bonds, baseball's home run king, was indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice Thursday and could go to prison instead of the Hall of Fame for telling a federal grand jury he did not knowingly use performance-enhancing drugs.

The indictment came just three months after the San Francisco Giants star broke Hank Aaron's career home run record, and it culminated a four-year investigation into steroid use by elite athletes.

Barry Bonds' career in San Francisco is over, and now the question becomes will he go to jail. If he's convicted on federal charges, he might be locked up for up to 30 years.
1 of 8

But for all the speculation and accusations that clouded his pursuit of Aaron, Bonds was never identified by Major League Baseball as testing positive for steroids, and personal trainer Greg Anderson spent most of the last year in jail for refusing to testify against his longtime friend.

Then came the indictment - four counts of perjury, one of obstruction of justice; a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison - and Bonds' lawyers seemed caught off guard.

The 10-page report mainly consists of excerpts from Bonds' December 2003 testimony before a grand jury investigating the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative, or BALCO. It cites 19 occasions in which Bonds allegedly lied under oath.

"I'm surprised," said one of his lawyers, John Burris, "but there's been an effort to get Barry for a long time. I'm curious what evidence they have now they didn't have before."

Burris said he didn't know of the indictment before being alerted by The Associated Press. He said he would call Bonds to notify him.

Anderson was ordered released from prison shortly after the indictment was handed up, but his attorney, Mark Geragos, said the trainer didn't cooperate with the grand jury.

"This indictment came out of left field," Geragos said. "Frankly, I'm aghast. It looks like the government misled me and Greg as well, saying this case couldn't go forward without him."

Bonds is scheduled to appear in U.S. District Court in San Francisco on Dec. 7.

Defense attorney Mike Rains said he spoke briefly with Bonds but did not describe his reaction. At an evening news conference, he read a statement accusing federal prosecutors of "unethical misconduct" and declined to take questions.

"Every American should worry about a Justice Department that doesn't know if waterboarding is torture and can't tell the difference between prosecution on the one hand and persecution on the other," Rains said.

In August, when the 43-year-old Bonds became the career home run leader, he flatly rejected any suggestion that the milestone was stained by steroids.

"This record is not tainted at all. At all. Period," Bonds said.

But while San Franciscans cheered his every swing and fans elsewhere scorned every homer, a grand jury quietly worked behind closed doors to put the finishing touches on its report.

"During the criminal investigation, evidence was obtained including positive tests for the presence of anabolic steroids and other performance enhancing substances for Bonds and other athletes," the indictment said.

Bonds is by far the highest-profile figure caught up in the steroids probe, which also ensnared track star Marion Jones. She pleaded guilty in October to lying to federal investigators about using steroids and faces up to six months in prison.

The Giants, the players' union and even the White House called it a sad day for baseball.

"This is a very sad day. For many years, Barry Bonds was an important member of our team and is one of the most talented baseball players of his era. These are serious charges. Now that the judicial process has begun, we look forward to this matter being resolved in a court of law," the Giants said.

captain planet
11-16-2007, 10:34 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS) LOL LOL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA He could do 30 Years AHAHAHAHA

Bonds Indicted on Federal Charges

I know.....isn't it great?!?!?!?! BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA.

The best part of this is, the feds don't bring charges against you....unless they know they gotcha'.

Wonder how barry feels about the asterisk now? 8p

Maristar210
11-16-2007, 11:14 AM
You guys are mean, you should leave poor defenseless Barry alone.

NOT

Harvey
11-16-2007, 12:37 PM
I almost jumped out of my chair yesterday when I heard the news. It's about time they nailed his lying cheating @ss!

Maybe by some act of God Bud Selig will step down as a result. A guy can hope can't he?