PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic -- learning to post inline pics

TalleyHo
09-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Alright -- given that my job depends on me knowing how to use the computer, this is pathetic that I can't figure out how to post pics inline vs. a silly link... :) So, I thougth I'd just abuse this section and try to post pics... If anyone feels like educating me, feel free to chime in. Cheap shots welcome since I know an 8 yr. old could do this blind!

VB, Img, and Smilies are on, and I'm using the standard editor - I've tried in guided mode, and in enhanced mode. I'm using the Mozilla/Firefox browser.

I attach my pic below, then I cut/paste the URL and put it inside the IMG tags and I get a link...

TalleyHo
09-19-2004, 09:34 PM
Nevermind... I see now that preview didn't actually show the picture... der...

Nevermind.. I still don't get it... :mad:

erkoehler
09-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Either way, nice boat. :D

Thrall
09-20-2004, 10:44 AM
Sweet ride!

Leroy
09-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Nice picture Jason! I wish the preview would show the pix also.

bcampbe7
09-20-2004, 11:02 AM
I believe if you upload more than one picture they will appear as links. Upload one at a time and they will display in your post.

MarkP
09-20-2004, 12:00 PM
Good job TalleyHo, :banana: .

Good looking ride:headbang:

TalleyHo
09-20-2004, 11:03 PM
Let's try the theory of one upload, and I get inline for free...

Here's a pic of the 3 stooges fixing the throttle cable after the first run of the day (oh yea, we were 100+ miles from civilization! (Kirby, Arkansas)

Good call - a single picture, and not doing ANY of the link options puts my pic up inline. Thanks for the tip.

Farmer Ted
09-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Jason,

Brad said you might be going to Greeson this weekend? You up for it?
I'm bringing the course and some cold beer.....

east tx skier
09-21-2004, 02:03 PM
Tim, where exactly is Greeson again?

TalleyHo
09-21-2004, 09:56 PM
Greeson is on US71 about 40 miles East of DeQueen Ar, which is about 20 miles North of the Ok-La-Tex border. It's about a 4.5 hr ride from Dallas. Nice lake.

We'll be rolling in about 1am Thursday night. The people at Self Creek cut us a deal on Thursday night so we could get settled in since we are bringing the kiddos this time around.

I don't know what good a course will do me on a wakeboard! I guess I could ollie (http://www.wakeboarder.com/tricks/glossary.phtml) the buoys! There was a course setup last time in a hidden stretch across from Self Creek last time we were there. Man - it looks so easy to drive straight down thru the buoys, but I felt like I was an 80 year old 'eastern' female (no offense to anyone of that origin! :) ) -- I could barely keep the damn boat in the course!

We'll be in Cabin 5 - you'll see the X there too. Brad said he'll be in Cowhide Cove - I seem to remember that one being on the lake map, so I plan to take a ride over there and hook up. We'll see ya out there.