View Full Version : Reunions

richardsoncd
03-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Any updates on the East Coast Reunion?

TMCNo1
03-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Any updates on the East Coast Reunion?

Not according to MC "NEWS AND INFORMATION", TT "NEWS"
WE are going to MC @ Vonore on Monday the 6th and will talk to Chris Wingo then about any non published updates and will post any info I discover.................Later

Prostar19
03-01-2006, 04:26 PM
I heard July 14 & 15 in Atlanta

jkski
03-01-2006, 04:30 PM
For what it's worth, I still think the idea of "Local Chapters" is the way to go, and the dealers would benefit greatly from it, I would think.

richardsoncd
03-01-2006, 04:51 PM
For what it's worth, I still think the idea of "Local Chapters" is the way to go, and the dealers would benefit greatly from it, I would think.

I agree...it would make planning local events a lot easier with a lot more involvement in the planning and organizing.

TMC
03-01-2006, 05:05 PM
East Coast Reunion:

Date: July 14-15, 2006
Location: Lake Lanier Islands (http://www.lakelanierislands.com/) (just outside of Atlanta,GA)

Accomodations:
Luxurious rooms at Emerald Point Resort (http://www.lakelanierislands.com/) at Lake Lanier Islands. A discounted rate is being offered to MasterCraft owners for this event. To make your reservations call 1-800-840-5253 and tell them you are with MasterCraft! We have blocked off several rooms but they may go fast!

Please note that Emerald Point Resort also offers cabin and houseboat rentals on a first come, first serve basis - however, we do not have a special rate on those accomodations.

Additional Accomodations (off site):
Days Inn
4267 Buford Drive
Buford, GA 30519
(770)932-0111
(10 miles from Lake Lanier)

Spring Hill Suites, Marriott
3250 Buford Drive
Buford, GA 30519
(678)714-2150

Please note there is not a special rate with the off-site facilities. However, we have recently checked and they have rooms available for this weekend.

Registration Cost:
It will be $35.00 for two, $10.00 each additional before June 12th. After June 12th, including on-site registration the weekend of the event, the cost will be $45.00 for two and $15 for each additional person. The registration cost will include a reunion t-shirt for everyone, boat judging/awards ceremony dinner, poker run registration and prizes and a free one day pass to Lake Lanier Islandís Beach and Water Park. We will soon have a registration site up where you can register with us and beat the June 12th date!

TMCNo1
03-02-2006, 06:27 PM
East Coast Reunion:

Date: July 14-15, 2006
Location: Lake Lanier Islands (http://www.lakelanierislands.com/) (just outside of Atlanta,GA)

Accomodations:
Luxurious rooms at Emerald Point Resort (http://www.lakelanierislands.com/) at Lake Lanier Islands. A discounted rate is being offered to MasterCraft owners for this event. To make your reservations call 1-800-840-5253 and tell them you are with MasterCraft! We have blocked off several rooms but they may go fast!

Please note that Emerald Point Resort also offers cabin and houseboat rentals on a first come, first serve basis - however, we do not have a special rate on those accomodations.

Additional Accomodations (off site):
Days Inn
4267 Buford Drive
Buford, GA 30519
(770)932-0111

Spring Hill Suites, Marriott
3250 Buford Drive
Buford, GA 30519
(678)714-2150

Please note there is not a special rate with the off-site facilities. However, we have recently checked and they have rooms available for this weekend.

Registration Cost:
It will be $35.00 for two, $10.00 each additional before June 12th. After June 12th, including on-site registration the weekend of the event, the cost will be $45.00 for two and $15 for each additional person. The registration cost will include a reunion t-shirt for everyone, boat judging/awards ceremony dinner, poker run registration and prizes and a free one day pass to Lake Lanier Islandís Beach and Water Park. We will soon have a registration site up where you can register with us and beat the June 12th date!

I hope everyone who read this on 3-1-06 has read it again, IT HAS BEEN REVISED. Wait a few days to make reservations till Emerald Point can get info in their system and they have agreed upon room prices to make you reservations correct, if not you WILL pay max price for rooms not MC rate.

SkiDog
03-02-2006, 06:36 PM
How much do the rooms cost if they get mysteriously trashed?!?!??!
I've seen that happen with my own two eyes once ur twice ya know. :D

TMCNo1
03-15-2006, 10:46 AM
I don't know if anyone at Emerald Point Resort really knows, but I got 2 prices? I called last wed. and was told $179.00/night+tax, but was told to call back the next day and given a name of the lady responsible for groups. Called the next day and asked for that lady and they would not let me talk to her and insisted I talk to them, so I tried to make reservations again and she said $171.00/night+$12.50 resort fee+tax. We have all but decided not to go, but if we do?, we will stay at the "Happy Hooker Motor HOOOOOtel" @ $6.50/Hour and put a new set of tires on 2 vehicles! 2 years ago [June 2003] the room rates was $115.00/night=tax with gate fee and buffet breakfast included, they made us pay out of our pockets for the gate fee even though we had a reservation confirmation for them and the resort did not tell us about the free breakfast till we checked out and had already paid $12/person for breakfast while we were there. They just said sorry we weren't informed and it was too late to do anything about it! :eek: :eek: I hope this time it's all cleared up for everyone going! :popcorn:

Days Inn is $72.99/night/AAA/AARP+tax, Spring Hill Suites is $113.00/night/AAA/AARP+tax

Just did some calculating and we can stay @ the Super 8 in Loudon, Tn., 12 mi. from the MC factory @ $52.00/AAA/AARP/night+tax and drive to Lake Lanier every day round trip cheaper than the $800.00+- for 4 nights @ Emerald Point Resort. :rolleyes:That's just my opinion.

TMCNo1
03-15-2006, 11:45 AM
I don't know if anyone at Emerald Point Resort really knows, but I got 2 prices? I called last wed. and was told $179.00/night+tax, but was told to call back the next day and given a name of the lady responsible for groups. Called the next day and asked for that lady and they would not let me talk to her and insisted I talk to them, so I tried to make reservations again and she said $171.00/night+$12.50 resort fee+tax. We have all but decided not to go, but if we do?, we will stay at the "Happy Hooker Motor HOOOOOtel" @ $6.50/Hour and put a new set of tires on 2 vehicles! 2 years ago [June 2003] the room rates was $115.00/night=tax with gate fee and buffet breakfast included, they made us pay out of our pockets for the gate fee even though we had a reservation confirmation for them and the resort did not tell us about the free breakfast till we checked out and had already paid $12/person for breakfast while we were there. They just said sorry we weren't informed and it was too late to do anything about it! :eek: :eek: I hope this time it's all cleared up for everyone going! :popcorn:

Days Inn is $72.99/night/AAA/AARP+tax, Spring Hill Suites is $113.00/night/AAA/AARP+tax

Just did some calculating and we can stay @ the Super 8 in Loudon, Tn., 12 mi. from the MC factory @ $52.00/AAA/AARP/night+tax and drive to Lake Lanier every day round trip cheaper than the $800.00+- for 4 nights @ Emerald Point Resort. :rolleyes:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just called Emerald Point Resort to see if anything had been cleared up!
ROOM RATES are $171.00+13%tax= $193.23/night and lady could not give me any details on gate fee/buffet breakfast.

2nd UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emerald Point just called me steamed at their people for all the confusion!
The ROOM RATES are NOW $159.00+$12.00 resort fee=$171.00/night total, and DOES NOT include a 1 time $7.00 gate fee upon arrival. When you check into the resort they will give you a gate pass for your stay. If you stay outside Lake Lanier Islands you will have to pay $7.00 gate fee everytime you go in thru the gate. The buffet breakfast is NOT included! If you make a reservation, a 1/night [$171] NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to a credit card only.

Sorry for any confusion, I am not running the resort!

We have decided not to go, so I will quietly leave the room!

SkiDog
03-16-2006, 04:09 PM
OK then Harold, Its settled. You are coming to Tampa for their reunion and dangit, you'll like it! :worthy:

TMCNo1
03-16-2006, 04:20 PM
OK then Harold, Its settled. You are coming to Tampa for their reunion and dangit, you'll like it! :worthy:

Yea sure!, and I'll bet my buddy RC will let me stay with him real cheap, I'd wake up Duct Taped to the bed, after all I put him through, well, there's always Splatter, heck, I don't think I'm that much of a basketcase yet! I saw him get in a conversation at the Gardens with a STOP SIGN one time, and the sign jumped up and ran away laughing! :eek: :rolleyes: 8p

SkiDog
03-16-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm not too sure you want to stay at Crottys! There have been some AWFUL hot tub parties at that house in the past! Thigs happened that you just can't imagine! However, if you insist! :eek:

TMCNo1
03-16-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm not too sure you want to stay at Crottys! There have been some AWFUL hot tub parties at that house in the past! Thigs happened that you just can't imagine! However, if you insist! :eek:

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But I really want to be able to come back to NC with everything in one piece! What?, will I have to do to get Ron to FORGIVE me for the atrocities I have committed upon him? Darn, I and the spouce would probably have to get a cab home cause Ron would probably boatjack my stuff! :eek: :eek:

SkiDog
03-16-2006, 04:45 PM
You never know whats going on in the mind of a Crotty! But I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, he still has about nine years to come up with something special for you! And don't forget about me! When you least expect it, expect it! :eek3: