Brian is at work man.

what's up MarkP??? Are you working??? :rolleyes:

MarkP
02-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Yes I am. As we speak..

BriEOD
03-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Eric,

Yes, I'm doing fine. I've been busy with starting a new job and buying/selling a house. The good news is we have a contract on our home in Charleston. No BS, I ordred a St Joseph Statue and buried it in the front yard. We got a contract 5 hours later. Our house had been on the market for 20 days and not one offer. Is that something or what? We also have a contract on a nice house in Lutz. I spoke to MrCrowson last night and my new house is about 5 minutes from your brothers. What a small world. Unfortunately during your visit I'll be in Montgomery for a 6 week work trip. My poor wife has to close on our house on a Thursday, drive 6.5 hours to Tampa and close on our new house the next day with two kids in tow.

Brother Mark,

Nice to see you're still around. I'll call you soon!

mrcrowson
03-01-2006, 08:12 AM
BriEOD,
When we sold our last house we had heard about burring a St Joseph in the front yard. We did the same thing and our house sold quickly also. The new homeowners found it funny that we went back to get him after we closed on the house with them. We still have it and he is sitting in our kitchen window.
Give me a yell if you need some help moving in.
Best of luck on the closing.

BriEOD
03-01-2006, 08:27 AM
We are definitely going to dig him up and put him in a place of honor in our new house.

I'll give you a call when I get back into town next week so we can meet in person.

milkmania
03-01-2006, 09:01 AM
what's the St. Joseph statue thing all about?

you bury it?
or it's like a statue that pigeons poop on:confused:

*edit

nevermind, google is my friend:(

MarkP
03-01-2006, 09:11 AM

you bury it?

*edit

Thought you would have been all over that.. (disappointed)

milkmania
03-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Thought you would have been all over that.. (disappointed)

cofffffeeeeeeee ppppppotttttttt brrrokkkkkeeehttp://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/milkmania/coffee.gif

MarkP
03-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey looks like your Avatar had enough coffee!!
cofffffeeeeeeee ppppppotttttttt brrrokkkkkeeehttp://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/milkmania/coffee.gif

milkmania
03-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Hey looks like your Avatar had enough coffee!!

you got me quoted before I could straighten the broken links out

Leroy
03-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Another success story! At least for St Joseph!

Eric,

Yes, I'm doing fine. I've been busy with starting a new job and buying/selling a house. The good news is we have a contract on our home in Charleston. No BS, I ordred a St Joseph Statue and buried it in the front yard. We got a contract 5 hours later. Our house had been on the market for 20 days and not one offer. Is that something or what? We also have a contract on a nice house in Lutz. I spoke to MrCrowson last night and my new house is about 5 minutes from your brothers. What a small world. Unfortunately during your visit I'll be in Montgomery for a 6 week work trip. My poor wife has to close on our house on a Thursday, drive 6.5 hours to Tampa and close on our new house the next day with two kids in tow.

Brother Mark,

MarkP
03-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Want me to fix it??

BriEOD
03-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Milk,

You didn't know about St. Joe?! :shocked:

People swear by it. My realtor told me at the realtor conventions they sell the home sale kits by the case. I'm a believer!

MarkP
03-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Ok, Fixed it..

Leroy
03-01-2006, 09:54 AM
First thread on St Joseph!

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=1553&highlight=joseph

mrcrowson
03-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Here is a closer look at one. Only about 4" tall
http://www.stjosephstatue.com/jen.jpg

captkidd
03-01-2006, 10:43 AM
St. Joseph. Is that the patron saint for aspirin?

Just kidding.

erkoehler
03-01-2006, 11:19 AM

you bury it?

*edit

WOW, thought you would have started a whole new thread for that ;)

erkoehler
03-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Eric,

Brother Mark,

WOW, so close yet so far.....we'll have to meet up some time down there. I'll be mooching pulls off of everyone!!!