PDA

View Full Version : I am now known as......

Workin' 4 Toys
02-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I got a package in the mail today from a fellow TT member. It was addressed to
"TIM MASTERCRAFT":D
My wife thought that was cool so she called me that a few times. Now my little (yet to turn 3) "chatterbox" is calling me that. :D And I like it..!!
Thanks for the package, and the new nickname around the house....:D

Hoosier Bob
02-27-2006, 07:00 PM
Would it help if I was your sister again, Tim MasterCraft? ;) I got a package in the mail today from a fellow TT member. It was addressed to
"TIM MASTERCRAFT":D
My wife thought that was cool so she called me that a few times. Now my little (yet to turn 3) "chatterbox" is calling me that. :D And I like it..!!
Thanks for the package, and the new nickname around the house....:D

TonyB
02-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Would it help if I was your sister again, Tim MasterCraft? ;)
Bobbie Mastercraft?

Hoosier Bob
02-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Joe Dirt reference! Just trying to imagine how the little lady came about liking the nickname. ;) Only funny to me I am sure! :o Bobbie Mastercraft?

Mag_Red
02-27-2006, 07:30 PM
:purplaugh Glad I could give the family a chuckle. The last time I mailed something to ya , the Postal employee looked at me funny cause I didn't have a last name on the box. I was only trying to avoid getting "the look" again. :D

erkoehler
02-27-2006, 07:31 PM
:purplaugh Glad I could give the family a chuckle. The last time I mailed something to ya , the Postal employee looked at me funny cause I didn't have a last name on the box. I was only trying to avoid getting "the look" again. :D

Now he got a "look" from his wife...sounds like it made the day eventful for him......Tim Mastercraft????

Mag_Red
02-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Now he got a "look" from his wife...sounds like it made the day eventful for him......Tim Mastercraft????I was going to address it Tim Malibu. ;)

6ballsisall
02-27-2006, 07:36 PM
I was going to address it Tim Malibu. ;)

Mag you selling used blow up dolls again?? :woohoo:

Workin' 4 Toys
02-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Would it help if I was your sister again, Tim MasterCraft?
You could be my B.... :confused: ob 8p

If I ever mail you something, I have some to call you.....;)

88 PS190
02-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Tater salad??

Workin' 4 Toys
02-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Mag you selling used blow up dolls again?? :woohoo:
Uh, I am not sure if you are implying that is what I am buying..........:confused: But, Since I got busted, I call her Lisa......;)

Workin' 4 Toys
02-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Now he got a "look" from his wife...sounds like it made the day eventful for him......Tim Mastercraft????I think Mag has given me my next License plate........:)

Hoosier Bob
02-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Let me know if you need a patch kit! That was owned by Mag you know! Who you dissin', Mag or me with the Lisa comment? I think my Lisa would be flattered! 8p Uh, I am not sure if you are implying that is what I am buying..........:confused: But, Since I got busted, I call her Lisa......;)

Workin' 4 Toys
02-27-2006, 08:50 PM
Let me know if you need a patch kit! That was owned by Mag you know! Who you dissin', Mag or me with the Lisa comment? I think my Lisa would be flattered! 8p
I didn't know Mag had a Lisa.......;)

Hoosier Bob
02-27-2006, 08:54 PM
I figured you were trashin' old Hoosier! So did the Tim MasterCraft work? I have Tried Bobby Broadripple and Bo Honda but I think this Tim MasterCraft may work! The best part is it is still TMC!!!!! :D I didn't know Mag had a Lisa.......;)

6ballsisall
02-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Uh, I am not sure if you are implying that is what I am buying..........:confused: But, Since I got busted, I call her Lisa......;)

Just razzing Mag. Been a while since I had the pleasure. :D

On the contrary, he's taking it like a champ. Just waiting for him to dish it back out

Workin' 4 Toys
02-27-2006, 08:56 PM
You bet it works. Works good..!!

Hoosier Bob
02-27-2006, 09:00 PM
So you don't mind if I borrow it tonight? ;) I'll mention your name as well!You bet it works. Works good..!!

Workin' 4 Toys
02-27-2006, 09:02 PM
So you don't mind if I borrow it tonight? ;) I'll mention your name as well!
LMAO!!!!!:dance:

6ballsisall
02-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Easty probably has a spare air pump laying around. He never goes tubin with out a back up pump :D

Workin' 4 Toys
02-27-2006, 09:15 PM
Utahskier... You are welcome to chime in here.....;)

TonyB
02-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Joe Dirt reference! Just trying to imagine how the little lady came about liking the nickname. ;) Only funny to me I am sure! :o

Ahhh, Joe Dirt reference. I wish I could grow a mullet like that.

And as far as nicknames go, whenever I see your handle, I think "Hoosier Daddy".

"Come on, Say my name, say my name!!" {smack} insert old milkmania avatar here.