PDA

View Full Version : You hunters will love this!

Mag_Red
02-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Sent by a friend of miine. Quail Hunting (http://www.quailhuntingschool.com/flash.php) :D

Footin
02-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Thats funny.

twieder
02-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Hehehehe I hit Harry, ooops? that is funny though. Oh ya can hit two quail and Harry with one shot! :D

AirJunky
02-22-2006, 06:29 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. - A white house source stated that Congress is considering awarding Vice-President Dick Cheney the Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian commendation, for his act of bravery in shooting an attorney. The source was quoted to say, "All Americans have wanted to shoot a lawyer at one time or another and Cheney actually had the guts to do it".

In a related story, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, which issues hunting licenses, said that it will start requiring hunters, wishing to bag a lawyer, to have the new "lawyer's stamp" on their hunting license. Currently Texas hunters are required to carry stamps for hunting birds, deer, and bear, at a cost of $7 annually. The new "lawyers stamp" will cost $100, but open season will be all year long. The department further stated that although the "lawyers stamp" comes at a hefty price, sales have been brisk and it is believe it will generate annual revenues in excess of $3 billion dollars the first year. Other states are considering similar hunting stamps.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Hey, I got it, all 10 quail the first try!!!! :friday: :D

Small thread jack. BTW, Footin, your avatar rules! "breaka breaka Mista Bandit"

Mag_Red
02-22-2006, 07:16 PM
You're supposed to hit Harry :uglyhamme Took me 12 shots to put him out of his misery. :D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-22-2006, 08:00 PM
Figures, the only video game I ever beat, and thats cuz I F***** up!!! :uglyhamme

flipper
02-22-2006, 08:18 PM
I love it! I already sent it to 11 friends. I'm going back for more.

Ric
02-23-2006, 12:12 AM
That's funny.... He's not the first to do it though... we still don't know who shot vince foster..... Good luck with that campaign ms clinton :rolleyes:

WASHINGTON, D.C. - A white house source stated that Congress is considering awarding Vice-President Dick Cheney the Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian commendation, for his act of bravery in shooting an attorney. The source was quoted to say, "All Americans have wanted to shoot a lawyer at one time or another and Cheney actually had the guts to do it".

JEREMY79
03-12-2006, 10:20 PM
http://www.quailhuntingschool.com/flash.php
new twist. The beer factor

Leroy
03-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Pretty good! Made it after couple of tries.