PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Surf and Ski, Florida

Hoosier Bob
02-20-2006, 09:46 PM
I just spoke with Michael Baer at Coastal Surf and Ski. I recently purchased a 2004 Byerly wakeboard off of Mike for a very reasonable price. Mike purchased the store and inventory back in June of 05. He is now liquidating a ton of old stock to get ready for the new year. Mike owns a Whaler but his sons are diehard wakeboarders and ski primarily behind MasterCrafts from a local dealer. Check out his site and maybe he will give us a first shot at some of this great old stock.

www.coastalsurfandski.com

It sounds like he is loaded with some great overstock! :D

PS. Is this OK to recommend a retailer?

shepherd
02-20-2006, 11:04 PM
I don't know, I looked at the skis. Is $900 for a blank Monza a good deal? :confused:

Again, I don't know, just asking...

Hoosier Bob
02-20-2006, 11:09 PM
No! Get the 04/05 inventory! I think they are only posting retail. The items were on ebay and BIN very low. Mike is very cool and I am sure will work with the new stuff as well. I can only speak for the closeout items. Approach/Phantom bindings, Hyper boards and a ton of other stuff, I felt his prices were very low but we will probably have to call or he will have to post an inventory. I am not paying $900 for a blank Monza and I do not think he has ever sold one for that amount. ICBW! The web site is very nice but the prices I am speaking of were on Ebay. :D I don't know, I looked at the skis. Is $900 for a blank Monza a good deal? :confused:

Again, I don't know, just asking...

Workin' 4 Toys
02-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Good plug HB.... I am sure it's fine. Ever see all the plugs for overtons and DIM? I don't there are any sponsorships for this site.

Hoosier Bob
02-20-2006, 11:17 PM
I just got an 04 (NEW)Byerly for $115 bucks. My size and I did not have to search all over for it. The 04 will greatly surpass my abilties and I am sure be cool for my boatmates (M & F) to ride. He had all kinds of crap that is new enough to supercede my capabilities for cheap. Hey did you see my wall of skis on the Hoosier drinkin thread you russian milk drinkin' ........... what's a freakin' curd anyway? Sounds russian! :D I am so 1950's!Good plug HB.... I am sure it's fine. Ever see all the plugs for overtons and DIM? I don't there are any sponsorships for this site.

Hoosier Bob
02-21-2006, 07:57 PM
Mike has a bunch of stuff old stock. He will hopefully post an inventory soon for us. In the meantime if you guys are looking I am sure you can call him. The site is cool and if last years model will do the prices are good as well but not on the site yet. :D