PDA

View Full Version : practical jokes

JEREMY79
02-17-2006, 11:18 PM
Ok I am bored (and drunk)
What are the best and funniest practical jokes ever

Hoosier Bob
02-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Ever try an atomic situp? Maybe even an upper decker at your last party? Faked your own death? Acted like you were the Toolman? Bought a Malibu? I got it! Lets move the whole site to another link before Erk gets back! :D

JEREMY79
02-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Lets move the whole site to another link before Erk gets back! :D
That would be funny

ski_king
02-17-2006, 11:31 PM
Lets move the whole site to another link before Erk gets back! :D
Or ask TTAdmin to reset his post count to 0.

ski_king
02-17-2006, 11:32 PM
Boat related.....post 13 (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=2044&page=2&pp=10&highlight=screach)

PendO
02-17-2006, 11:37 PM
Ok I am bored (and drunk)
What are the best and funniest practical jokes ever

In college a guy had a brand new Toyota truck parked at the dorm, saturday morning I took the valve stems out of his tires and then left for the day to go hunting ... guy was a tool, he got out a bike pump and pumped up one of the tires, only to have the air rush out when he took the pump off ... at christmas break we took a plastic baggie of dog crap and duct taped it to his heat resiter in his room under his bed, and poked a few holes in the baggie ... when he came back from break it was ripe ... jokes went both ways, but those were a couple of the better / non malicious ones.

Hoosier Bob
02-17-2006, 11:55 PM
The ole dry strut bearings trick! 99 it's the oldest trick in the book! :D Pendo had the ole bag of behind the radiator (heating/dorm). Remember the humidifiers? A small pail of water that hung over the back of the radiator in the barracks/dorm. If you know where I am going with that it smells equally as bad!Boat related.....post 13 (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=2044&page=2&pp=10&highlight=screach)

Sumbeach
02-17-2006, 11:57 PM
take one office microwave and one pound of gummie bears.

place open bag of gummie bears in microwave, set it for 5 minutes and walk away.

I think they file it under malicious act against company property :o

Hoosier Bob
02-17-2006, 11:59 PM
Here is an oldy but a goody and it is always fun. Take a rubber band and place it around the sprayer on the kitchen sink. Make sure the sprayer is aimed at whomever may turn the water on. Oldy but it is always fun. I always yell at the kids to rinse their plates right after I have set them up! Usually I end up cleaning the mess up! I also liked the old folded up ketchup pack under the toilet seat! Another mess I have to clean up! :D

Leroy
02-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Had a work friend call another guy (who is easily upset) in the office he can see who has 18 year old son who is having some problems. Guy answers and my friend acts like a army recruiter who just signed the guys son up. Sir, congratulations, just wanted to tell you the great news your son just signed up for 6 years with the ARMY, will be starting boot camp in 2 weeks followed by a tour in Iraq. THe guy starts losing it and calling him a cheap SOB taking advantage of a young kid. Friend pumps it even harder telling him if the ARMY is just what his son needs and they will make a man out of him and all kinds of cr@p. Went on for a long time. Keep in mind the guy is being watched and he is yelling, waving his arms and adventually he turns around and sees my friend on the phone and comes running ready to beat the crap out of him.

SKI*MC
02-18-2006, 12:40 AM
OK i got a few so here we go... take a bottle of Kechup, unscrew the lid, and pour some baking soda into the top of it. You want the lable to hide the pile of baking soda. Put the lid back on. DO NOT SHAKE!!!!!! You will have the mess on YOUR hands. Walk away and watch for the next person that needs the kechup.

Hoosier Bob
02-18-2006, 12:43 AM
Oh yeah, Bobby likey! ;) Here is a good one, Get a bunch of amonia and some bleach and... well probably better not do that one. Always a good time when there is baking soda involved! :D OK i got a few so here we go... take a bottle of Kechup, unscrew the lid, and pour some baking soda into the top of it. You want the lable to hide the pile of baking soda. Put the lid back on. DO NOT SHAKE!!!!!! You will have the mess on YOUR hands. Walk away and watch for the next person that needs the kechup.

SKI*MC
02-18-2006, 12:43 AM
Heres another, pretty simple. Take a hole puncher for paper (you know the ones that make the little wholes to put in binders) Make enough to fill a whole little sandwich bag with. Then pour into the heat-vents on the dash of a car. Sweep away all the remains to all the paper shreadings are in the ducts. Walk away, watch, point and laugh!

Hoosier Bob
02-18-2006, 12:48 AM
All righty then! Anybody else not planning on inviting Ski boy out on their boat? :D Heres another, pretty simple. Take a hole puncher for paper (you know the ones that make the little wholes to put in binders) Make enough to fill a whole little sandwich bag with. Then pour into the heat-vents on the dash of a car. Sweep away all the remains to all the paper shreadings are in the ducts. Walk away, watch, point and laugh!

SKI*MC
02-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Floating face up in the water, with a clear straw in your mouth going up the surface so you can breath, after a good fall is always a funny one!

Leroy
02-18-2006, 12:54 AM
Is Jeremy still there?

Hoosier Bob
02-18-2006, 12:55 AM
That is in no way funny! I was showing a buddy of mine how well the ole boat turns and I felt 2 taps on my head in the middle of the turn. I looked over to the passenger seat and nobody! Killed the engine and waited. Idiot finally came up. He said he did not listen to my warning to hold on and felt as if he would take me out of the boat so at the last minute he jumped and barely hit my head. He then thought it would be really funny to hang out under water for a minute! I now make right turns when showing off!Floating face up in the water, with a clear straw in your mouth going up the surface so you can breath, after a good fall is always a funny one!

Hoosier Bob
02-18-2006, 12:56 AM
No, he just fires and runs! :D Is Jeremy still there?

JEREMY79
02-18-2006, 09:39 AM
No, he just fires and runs! :D

Had to go to "bed" cant blame a fella for that.

SKI*MC
02-18-2006, 12:44 PM
That is in no way funny! I was showing a buddy of mine how well the ole boat turns and I felt 2 taps on my head in the middle of the turn. I looked over to the passenger seat and nobody! Killed the engine and waited. Idiot finally came up. He said he did not listen to my warning to hold on and felt as if he would take me out of the boat so at the last minute he jumped and barely hit my head. He then thought it would be really funny to hang out under water for a minute! I now make right turns when showing off!

Sorry, it seems like it was stupidity on that guys part. I like doing that after i beely flop in someones pool. :o

Hoosier Bob
02-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Mine as well! Should have seen it coming as he was new to the sport. :o Sorry, it seems like it was stupidity on that guys part. I like doing that after i beely flop in someones pool. :o

TMCNo1
02-18-2006, 06:32 PM
You guys gotta stop this crap, my side is hurting from laughing so hard!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-18-2006, 07:09 PM
You guys gotta stop this crap, my side is hurting from laughing so hard!

NO way!! these are hilarious! dont stop posting! Ya know, I had a buddy that Pi$$ed in his house mates untrasonic humidifier in college. He said the guys room just reeked!!! :eek:

Really though, I love harmless jokes, like the confetti in the air ducts of a car. Harmless, but funny.

I am not really big at playing jokes, but had plenty played on me. Heres one: a coworker was scouring the dumpster at work, found one of those lifesize doll head barbie things and the idiot wired it to the back of my truck, along with a big sign that said "just married". Yes, I drove through town with it before I noticed it. :mad:

another Friend of mine while at a party cut all the cooked fat off his great big beef steak and shoved it in the reese reciever hitch on my truck. Several days later, I noticed this funny smell outside the truck.... :mad:

Hoosier Bob
02-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Guys at work like to put Rainbow stickers on other's vehicles. I have not, well let me check, nope I am cool. I would imagine driving around advertising an alternative lifestyle in which you do not partake could be embarassing. :o NO way!! these are hilarious! dont stop posting! Ya know, I had a buddy that Pi$$ed in his house mates untrasonic humidifier in college. He said the guys room just reeked!!! :eek:

Really though, I love harmless jokes, like the confetti in the air ducts of a car. Harmless, but funny.

I am not really big at playing jokes, but had plenty played on me. Heres one: a coworker was scouring the dumpster at work, found one of those lifesize doll head barbie things and the idiot wired it to the back of my truck, along with a big sign that said "just married". Yes, I drove through town with it before I noticed it. :mad:

another Friend of mine while at a party cut all the cooked fat off his great big beef steak and shoved it in the reese reciever hitch on my truck. Several days later, I noticed this funny smell outside the truck.... :mad:

André
02-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Guys at work like to put Rainbow stickers on other's vehicles. I have not, well let me check, nope I am cool. I would imagine driving around advertising an alternative lifestyle in which you do not partake could be embarassing. :o
Aaaggghhh,c'mon cow-boy bob! :wavey:

Hoosier Bob
02-18-2006, 10:56 PM
You caught me Andre! Need a sticker? 8p Aaaggghhh,c'mon cow-boy bob! :wavey:

flipper
02-19-2006, 03:49 AM
I picked up a guy in the out house at work with a fork lift and took him for about a five min. ride. He didn't think it was as funny as all of us did. Another guy was in the out house and I put a screw driver in the door to lock him on a hot summer day, then called the water truck and asked him to wash the house. :purplaugh

One time we put a berm around a guys truck and tied beer cans to his drive shaft, watched as he thought he had broke his bran new 4x4.

Took a bite out of another guys sandwich, and put a dead mouse in it with the head sticking out of the bite mark. I could go on forever. Sometime we work to.

02-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Sometime we work to.

Just like in the movie "the money pit" when the contractor shows up and excitedly says, "Hey, you must be Mr. Fielding, your name came up in a drawing, WE WORK TODAY!!!!!!!" I laughed so damn hard when I saw that the first time, and I still laugh when I see it.

BTW Flipper, those are awesome jokes.

Hey, speaking of the Rainbow stickers joke, that reminds me of one. I have a buddy that got into a practical joke war with another guy here in town about 10 years ago. Now my buddy thinks he's an ace jokester but After exchanging several jokes, the other guy decided to get serious. So to be a real smart arse, the other guy signed my friend up in the gay businessmen's association for a prank. How did he know? Well, magazines and literature for their organization starts showing up at his auto repair garage in the mail, then a few weeks later, he gets an actual phone call from them letting him know there was a meeting in the area and wondering if he could attend. :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :purplaugh

That was it for him, he immediatly called a truce on the prank war and admitted defeat!!!! That was sooooo funny to watch as a bystander.

6ballsisall
02-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Know a guy who did this to someone on my block years ago.

Take a poo in a trash bag. Tie it up, set it on someones doorstep on a Saturday morning and light it. It just smolders. Ring the door bell and run. Usually what happens is the guy opens his door looks down and sees a fire on his porch and he tries stepping on it to put it out. He gets a real surprise when he steps on it! :eek:

jkski
02-19-2006, 11:38 AM
In a previous life, I owned a CC, as did another friend of mine. When the 02 boat show came around, my wife and I purchased a new PS197 and did not tell our CC friend. We proceeded to get the boat and then started sending him anonymous letters talking about how great the MC was and how he should dream of owning one. We got MC parts from our local dealer and started sending them to him, showing "how great the quality was, even sent him a piece of fiberglass as well as carpeting. You get the picture.
After we had both he and his wife furious and not knowing where any of the stuff was coming from, we invited them to meet us at the lake one day. Needless to say we launched before he got there, and then came to the dock to pick him up.... the look on his face was priceless!!!

twieder
02-19-2006, 01:04 PM
I've got a friend that's ammused by getting those mailer cards outa mags at the library and putting friends names on them.Immagine a big Harley buff getting GQ in the mail.

RedStar
02-19-2006, 01:21 PM
I heard about a chick on TV who waited until her boyfriend was asleep on the couch. The she super-glued his...junk, to his belly.

JEREMY79
02-19-2006, 08:03 PM
wow,that is rough

ski_king
02-19-2006, 08:13 PM
When we still had the old style phones at work where you could unscrew the mouthpeice cover, the prank was to put a small peice of limburger cheese in the and let it set overnight. Then watch the victim try to carry on a conversation with a customer the next morining.

Learned the hard way that it is impossible to get the smell out of the plastic after that one.

bucky
02-19-2006, 08:23 PM
My sister sent me a couple pics, probably off the internet, that I thought might apply here. You really should be careful who you drink with.

bucky
02-19-2006, 08:24 PM

ski_king
02-19-2006, 08:44 PM
I saw a bunch of female employees of Home Depot shrink wrapping a car in the parking lot one day..........

tex
02-19-2006, 08:54 PM
ok-non skiing ones-an older lawyer friend had one of his lawyer buddy friend sign him up for the Gay pilot's assocition. He still gets letters from dudes trying to hook up.

skiing-I skied in a show in Canada with some Australian skiers. We had a 3 bedroom house and i was the first one there. the second guy took another room. Two of the australians showed up next and took the third. There was one more Australian coming that they knew. One of us would have to share the room with him...they told us that he was a fan of the rainbow. We had all sorts of contests to figure out who would have to share a room with him. They finally fessed up that he was straight right before he got there. We were young!\\

I have friends who have left things in guy's bindings before jump acts.

I have been handed double handles for jump acts!

We had the guy who did comedy in a show and he would have to do the old hot pick up/skis tied to the dock prank. Sometimes we would forget to tie his skis to the dock, other times, his rope would not let him make it off the dock. it was great to see his rope come tight and he would ski about 3 feet on the dock and go out the front on the dock!

i used to have to do a comedy barefoot act where i would come out of the crowd and take the rope from the person in the show. they would then yank me off the dock with the rope. sometimes the guy would bring out a 20 foot rope and i would be stuck having to do a flyer off the dock and make a hot lap around the show circle on a 20 foot line. Ride from hell!

88 PS190
02-19-2006, 09:03 PM
What about saran wrap around the toilet bowl then lowering the seat ontop of it. Its a fun one.

Sumbeach
02-19-2006, 09:14 PM
I heard about a chick on TV who waited until her boyfriend was asleep on the couch. The she super-glued his...junk, to his belly.

...... one man's junk is another man's treasure

dammit, that didn't sound right :o

Dan K
02-19-2006, 09:44 PM
A family friend always pulled April fools pranks on his kids, one year they got back at him. He had a bakery store and went in at 3:30 AM as usual only to find that his store was now a resale shop. The sign, display cases, everything but the ovens gone. :eek:
The local paper got wind of it and ran a story about it. Gotta be able to take it if you dish it out.

betsy&david Harrison
02-19-2006, 09:47 PM
take one office microwave and one pound of gummie bears.

place open bag of gummie bears in microwave, set it for 5 minutes and walk away.

I think they file it under malicious act against company property :o
The Chemistry Dept. sets the fire alarm off every year with a gummy bear test...very funny!

SKI*MC
02-19-2006, 10:02 PM
What about saran wrap around the toilet bowl then lowering the seat ontop of it. Its a fun one.

There are new toilet pranks now. I was holding out on this one.. Ok, take some clear jelatin mix, and basically make a jello bowl in the toiliet. Make sure that its clear, yellow might work. Heres the kicker, you can't flush it. The only way to get it out is by hand. :D

Hoosier Bob
02-19-2006, 10:42 PM
I am sure everyone has heard of eyedrops in the alchohol? My buddy recently pulled this trick but put almost the whole container in the beer. Bad idea, spent the rest of the night in the emergency room. For those who don't know it only takes a couple of drops! The prankee will spend most of the night with light stomach pains and the runs, the runs big time! Old bartenders trick to deal with problem customers. :o

JEREMY79
02-19-2006, 10:43 PM
I love that. Jello-how genius.

One of my favorites is a fish behind the truck seat. Works best in July

SKI*MC
02-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Heres a funny one that i want to try. When you are driving a car, and there are a few people asleep, , just start screaming like your about to hit another car head on. The reaction can be pretty funny, yet tromatizing at the same time...

88 PS190
02-19-2006, 11:03 PM
The eyedrop cocktail is horrible, one of my friends heard about it and gave it a try, my abdomen hurt for days from wretching.

canadianskier
02-20-2006, 12:28 AM
put a can of shaving cream in the freezer for 24 hours, then remove from freezer, cut off bottom of shaving cream container, put frozen can in top drawer of someones desk at work at closing time, when can of shaving cream thaws out overnight, it expans and makes a huge mess.

canadianskier
02-20-2006, 12:31 AM
remove the seat from an office chair, drop sardines down the seat post, reinstall seat, after a few days no one knows where the stink is coming from

canadianskier
02-20-2006, 12:34 AM
if you get fired from an office job, place a bag of raw chicken in the heater vent of the building, the whole place will stink for months.

twieder
02-20-2006, 01:16 AM
Worms under the front seat of a vehicle in July! By the end of the day...wheeew what a stench! ;)

Leroy
02-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Those are spoken like a professional canadian skier! If work keeps going like it has been, I may need these!

Zach S
02-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Put a big zip tie around the drive shaft of someones truck. It sounds like the truck is going to come apart from the seams.

ski_king
02-20-2006, 10:15 AM
I still think we should ask ttadmin to reset erkoehler 's post count to zero while he is gone.

richardsoncd
02-20-2006, 10:36 AM
From back in my baseball days (can work for those of you who play soft in the belly ball):

mix some Flex-All with some water (doesn't take much flex all), soke it up in Q-tips and swab the inside of someones batting glove (only pulled this one in practice)....after they hit they usuallly remove the glove and wipe the sweat from there head & eye region, not enough flex all to do any harm, but funny when you have to go take infield and the coach is a hard a$$. :shocked:

Evan Jones
02-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Dad used to do this to my sisters new boyfriends: Start by having a glass of ice water nearby. Ask the mark if he has ever heard of the nickel in the funnel game. He hasn't, so you demonstrate. Put a mid sized kitchen funnel down your pants (actually only the spout) leaving the funnel part right above your belt buckle. Lean your head back and balance a nickel on the tip of your nose. Slowly lean your head forward and let the nickel slide off your nose and hopefully into the funnel. Let your mark get set up, and as he tilts his head back to balance the nickel on his nose, pour a nice big glass of ice water down the funnel. Everyone in the room will be laughing except for the guy with the wet pants.

Evan Jones
02-20-2006, 11:11 AM
When you want to piss off someone who smokes: Ask to see their pack of cigarettes. Bet them a quarter (or a buck, with the value of a pack these days) that you can stand the pack up on the table, hit it just right and launch one cigarette out of the package, have it do two perfect flips, and land standing on its tip right on the quarter on the table. Here's how it works: Set the pack down, pull one cig slightly out of the pack, move the pack around as if you are carefully aiming it, then proceed to make a fist and smash their five dollar pack of cigarettes into a pile of worthless tobacco. Then you say "oops, you win!" toss them a quarter, and walk away.

richardsoncd
02-20-2006, 11:27 AM
If you are hanging out with the guys and you have that one big mouth, "I am the best pool player ever" guy, challenge him to a game of trick shots on the pool table, after one round of BS, take two quarters out, set them touching each other half way behind the marker and the end of the table, tell the guy to stand behind the table (about 1 ft. back) and put his hands up, about 1 foot above the table to his side....then explain that you are going to hit the ball at the quarters and they will flip up into his hands....what really happens is the Q ball hits the quarters and flys into the guys you know whats....you will either get alot of laughs from your buddies or get your man card revoked for breaking the cardinal rule between guys.

02-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Some of these are hilarioius!!! :D

I had a coworker of mine take another workers bottle of hand lotion, pour it all out in the garbage, and replace it with automotive buffing compound that just happend to be the same color. Needless to say, your hands are gonna notice the grit immediatley.

loeweb
02-20-2006, 01:22 PM
mechaninc friend of mine always tells the story of shutting off the water to the toilet after abusing it bad. But my favorite one is when he said some coworkers and him put truck tire weights on the parts managers back tires of his truck in about the same spot. watched him drive away, and at about twenty or twenty five miles an hour the back tires would start hopping! Wish I could have seen it.

RedStar
02-20-2006, 01:36 PM
:banana: Chocolate chip cookies made from Ex-Lax. Great to leave in the office break-room or at the covered dish dinner. Nice for the guy who always hogs the treats. :banana:

SKI*MC
02-20-2006, 04:38 PM
One of my friends works at McDonalds, and one of his co-workers brought in a Mountain Dew MDX, and drank about half of it, and left the other half in the refrigerator. My friend drank the rest of it, and replaced the MDX with pickle juice. Needless to say, both liquids are the same color. The kid took 2 big gulps of it before he noticed it wasn't his Mountain Dew.

LakePirate
02-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Had a co-worker who I did not get along with, so we were constantly playing pranks on him like changing his mouse from right-hand to left-hand, trying to log into equipment with his id and locking out his password, but the best was when we captured his screen with all of his applications up, made it his wall paper and minimized all of his apps. When he got back he clicked and clicked and no response. We were dying laughing watching him get all frustrated and he eventually rebooted and figured it out.

Last year before I rebuilt my engine I was storing my boat at my Grandfather's farm in his barn. I came by one day, picked it up and brought it home. My grandmother was there and I told her not to say anything to him and see how long before he noticed. A little over a week went by and I got a phone call from him asking if I had picked up my boat, I told him no I hadn't been by to get it and accused him of messing with me. Well he started to freak out a bit and said he was going to call around and see if any of his neighbors had seen someone pulling it out from the barn. After he called all of his neighbors he calls me back and says that no one saw it and he was calling the police, right before he called them my grandmother told him what was going on. He thought it was great.

Earlier that year I had handed him an empty paper sack that I was holding and he took it and I walked away (a trick that he had taught me). Well at christmas I have a present from just him. I thought this was weird but opened it and there was the paper sack that I had handed him a month before.

canadianskier
02-20-2006, 08:57 PM
O.K. for all you mechanics out there,this is expensive but funny, get a very small drill bit and drill a small hole in the front headlight or turn signal, get your torches and fill headlights with acetylene, plug hole with silicon, when lights are turned on or making a signal boom!! this was done to me years ago.

02-20-2006, 09:17 PM
Lake Pirate, sounds like your Grandpa rules!!!!! :D ;) I bet he was fun to grow up with!!!! :)

SkiDog
02-20-2006, 09:19 PM
A few years ago at one of the boat owners reunions, I had my wife call up this guy who we new was going to be at the reunion. He had all his stuff nice and shiney, and he just knew he was gonna win best of show. Well, she calls him up and says that she is from one of the local TV stations, and that they had heard what a GREAT rig he had and wanted to do a special on him and his boat! We (she) had him convinced to be at the reunion 3 hours early to set up his display so the camera man and a newsperson could do this story on him before the reunion started! After she hung up from him, he called us about 10 minutes later bragging about what was gonna happen the next day! I wonder why they never showed up.

SkiDog
02-20-2006, 09:29 PM
At his same reunion, there was a boat mechanic named Fred. Well, Fred was the kinda guy that would do anything for anybody! We were all staying at the hotel at Cypesss Gardens, and I'm SURE that Freds room was quite possibly the nicest place that Fred had EVER been in. Well, about 11:00 pm, we broke into Freds room and we ransacked it so professionally, that the cops would have been proud! We spent about 15 minutes in that room, ( 4 of us), and left not one inch spared!
When he finally saw it, he was in awe! Told us that he had been to 4 goat screwings, 6 world fairs, and had seen three world wars, but had NEVER seen such a professional job in all of his born days! And he NEVER figured out that WE did it! :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
02-20-2006, 09:34 PM
A few years ago at one of the boat owners reunions, I had my wife call up this guy who we new was going to be at the reunion. He had all his stuff nice and shiney, and he just knew he was gonna win best of show. Well, she calls him up and says that she is from one of the local TV stations, and that they had heard what a GREAT rig he had and wanted to do a special on him and his boat! We (she) had him convinced to be at the reunion 3 hours early to set up his display so the camera man and a newsperson could do this story on him before the reunion started! After she hung up from him, he called us about 10 minutes later bragging about what was gonna happen the next day! I wonder why they never showed up.

I hope you were talking about our friend J.J.? You'all called me for an on the phone interview from the WinterHaven newspaper wanting to do an article for the next day edition, asking all this garbage, then asked if we'd ever made woopie up in the cuddycabin!!!!!!!!!!Then 10 years later????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

02-20-2006, 09:35 PM
Told us that he had been to 4 goat screwings, 6 world fairs, and had seen three world wars, but had NEVER seen such a professional job in all of his born days! And he NEVER figured out that WE did it! :uglyhamme

I have never even heard of a goat screwing, much less been to one!!!!! :eek: Call me naive....... Never heard of any weird s**t like that!!!! :eek3: Please tell me its a code word for something else.......

SkiDog
02-20-2006, 09:39 PM
One April Fools day, I bought my wife a few lotto tickets. I had the last weeks winning numbers on one of the tickets. Got my mom involved to ask her how the lottery tickets had done that she had bought for us. Well, the wife knew nothing about the tickets, so she called me and asked where they were. I told her something and said not to bother me anymore that I was busy. Knowing she would call back after seeing that one of the tickets had the winning numbers, I still read her the riot act about bothering me at work and to leave me alone! Long story short, she was not real pleased with me after learning just how dumb she had been! Start to finish, the joke lasted about 6 hours, till I just couldn't hold in the laughter any longer!

Hoosier Bob
02-20-2006, 09:40 PM
That is disgusting! Sheep maybe but never a goat! :D I have never even heard of a goat screwing, much less been to one!!!!! :eek: Call me naive....... Never heard of any weird s**t like that!!!! :eek3: Please tell me its a code word for something else.......

TMCNo1
02-20-2006, 09:47 PM
I have never even heard of a goat screwing, much less been to one!!!!! :eek: Call me naive....... Never heard of any weird s**t like that!!!! :eek3: Please tell me its a code word for something else.......

UMP, you would have had to seen and known fred to believe this guy! Yea, he had probably been to 3 for sure. He wore the same flowerdy hawaiian shirt for at least 3 years in a row, don't know about the pants. This guy was so far out there that when the security guard at the hotel came to quiet down everyone, all he could do was laugh at fred's s--t, threw up his hands and walked away, cause there was nothing he could do!........... Knowing fred, as long as the animal was stump broke it was a go!!

Hoosier Bob
02-20-2006, 09:52 PM
A great joke from the great Sam Snead!

Any of the great loblolly pines might be named for Sam, maybe the tallest one blocking the turn at 13. Wasn't it there, during a practice round, that he told Bobby Cole, "You know, Bobby, when I was your age, I used to hit my drive straight over that tree"? As Cole's ball was pin-balling around in the upper branches, Sam went on, "Of course, when I was your age, that tree was only about this high."

I always liked it anyway!

BriEOD
02-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Had a work friend call another guy (who is easily upset) in the office he can see who has 18 year old son who is having some problems. Guy answers and my friend acts like a army recruiter who just signed the guys son up. Sir, congratulations, just wanted to tell you the great news your son just signed up for 6 years with the ARMY, will be starting boot camp in 2 weeks followed by a tour in Iraq. THe guy starts losing it and calling him a cheap SOB taking advantage of a young kid. Friend pumps it even harder telling him if the ARMY is just what his son needs and they will make a man out of him and all kinds of cr@p. Went on for a long time. Keep in mind the guy is being watched and he is yelling, waving his arms and adventually he turns around and sees my friend on the phone and comes running ready to beat the crap out of him.
No offense to you Leroy, but I'd like to have a 5 minute conversation with this guy who got upset. I guess his son is so much better than the thousands of other sons and daughters serving in our Armed Forces. The guy is probably some ***** that has never served anything other than himself. I'm not saying the military is for everyone (it's not) but reactions like this just really piss me off.

Hoosier Bob
02-20-2006, 10:22 PM
I would be a little upset if my son did not at least discuss it with me first. I then as a family would support his decision to volunteer to serve our country. This guy is obviously dealing with spur of the moment decisions from his immature son that have made him an easy target. Knowing his son might be better off serving I am with you and would have welcomed the decision. The little time I was around it probably saved my life! :twocents: No offense to you Leroy, but I'd like to have a 5 minute conversation with this guy who got upset. I guess his son is so much better than the thousands of other sons and daughters serving in our Armed Forces. The guy is probably some ***** that has never served anything other than himself. I'm not saying the military is for everyone (it's not) but reactions like this just really piss me off.

Hoosier Bob
02-20-2006, 10:39 PM
I do that one a lot but I wait until I see a semi being towed in backwords. I get right up on the bumper and scream like heck! They wake up just in time to see the semi coming for us! Hard to get the family anymore but their friends still crap their..... :D Heres a funny one that i want to try. When you are driving a car, and there are a few people asleep, , just start screaming like your about to hit another car head on. The reaction can be pretty funny, yet tromatizing at the same time...

Sumbeach
02-20-2006, 10:57 PM
We had this 2 liter of Big Red get passed around the family for a few years.

it started out with my brother in law bringing it to a family gathering in our home.... nobody liked the taste, and they left it with us....kinda forgetting it :rolleyes:

next time they showed up, I tossed it in the back of their truck.
next time I got it back was wrapped in Chrismas paper under the tree.

next time he got it back was when I zip tied it to the inner frame rail of his truck. he didn't find it until the guy at the quick lube called him to look under the truck.

over time, this thing started to grow things inside...
I found it last week in my storage building.

it's at least 4 years old now :mad:

jimmer2880
02-21-2006, 07:12 AM
This showe the true geek side of me... but - many years ago, when I was the lead SA responsible for a large office, I had asked this person for a favor, who accepted, but never showed up. So.... a couple days went by, then.

I set his logon hours to every other 1/2 hour. He always got in the office at the same time every day. So - he shows up for work, & tries to log on. Can't. He calls me. I wait 30 minutes, walk over & ask him to log in. It works. 30 minutes later, he gets kicked off & can't get in again. I wait another 30 minutes before walking back over. This went on for a while before he caught on.

His mgr had also stood me up. So.... I threw a script on my machine, to watch his. When his system idle time was at 99% for more than 2 minutes, A pop-up and sound would yell "WAKE UP". All of a sudden, every techie in the office was being called into his office. Nobody figured out how I was doing this (since there wasn't a process running on his computer). Finally, he shows up with a 6 pack of beer begging for forgiveness.

They never stood me up again.

ski_king
02-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Another good and easy to pull off office prank is to share somebodies "A" floppy drive on the network. The every so often try to access the drive across the network(you know what it sounds like when you access your A drive without a floppy in it).
They think their computer is dying and it drives them nuts.

Of course another one is to get into the autocorrect portion of Word and set it so when they type in their name, something else comes up.
It usually takes a while to discover that one.

LakePirate
02-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Lake Pirate, sounds like your Grandpa rules!!!!! :D ;) I bet he was fun to grow up with!!!! :)

He does and it was....he taught me to ski.

Another harmless little prank

Take the target's ethernet cable out of the NIC just far enough that it is not connected yet still appears to be in the port. This works espically well with IT guys as they never think that something as simple as a cable being plugged in on their pc would be the issue.

RexDog1
02-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Well a few years back when gas prices were down
When a co-worker bought a new car we would add about two
Gallons of gas ever day to the new car, they are so happy about
The gas mileage they get …..and the next week we would siphon out
Two gallons a day for a week
:headbang:

Datdude
02-21-2006, 02:05 PM
I've got a friend that's ammused by getting those mailer cards outa mags at the library and putting friends names on them.Immagine a big Harley buff getting GQ in the mail.

I did that to a friend of mine when I was in high school. He got Ebony, Jet, Vanity Fair, Ladies Home Journal and every other magazine(about 30 in all) you can think of. His mom was not amused :o . I also signed him up to receive info on becoming a locksmith. 11 years later, he is still getting info in the mail about that-LOL.

I like switching the M and N keys on someone's keyboard. It is simple, harmless and really funny to watch them get all confused :D

SKI*MC
02-22-2006, 11:23 PM
In my school computer labs, there are a few rows of computers, and so what i always do is turn around and switch the keyboard and mouse cables on 2 computers. I love seeing the reactions!

SKI*MC
04-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Bump! :d

JEREMY79
04-09-2006, 10:55 AM
We put Linburger(sp?) cheese in a guy that I work with defroster vent in his truck. Stunk!

atlfootr
04-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Or ask TTAdmin to reset his post count to 0.DEFINITLY, ask TTAdmin to reset his post count to 0.

erkoehler

sten76
04-10-2006, 08:54 PM
After a friend's wedding we did the typical stuff to his car, but at the end we left him a present in the trunk. He had a tool box in the trunk and we placed two or three brats and sausages wrapped in condoms in the tool box. What we didn't know, was that the next day he was leaving for a stint in CO for over 3 months, and his car sat for 3 months. After he got back and got in his car, he couldn't figure out what the smell was. He finally found it a few days later and let's just say, I look over my shoulder whenever I am around him.....He has not gotten me back yet.