PDA

View Full Version : BB King at the HOB

Danimal
02-16-2006, 05:11 PM
Yup... headin' to Chi-Town Friday to see BB King at the House of Blues. Can't wait! This is my birthday gift from my wife. It's BB King's 80th Birthday tour and should be smokin'!! Anyone else ever get a chance to check him out?

:banana:

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 05:14 PM
I have seen he and Lucille at a local haunt called Beef and Boards. Very cool time. I am guessing it was around 10-12 years ago. It is a definate not to miss event. We were front row (table) and he was a blast. Very envious!Yup... headin' to Chi-Town Friday to see BB King at the House of Blues. Can't wait! This is my birthday gift from my wife. It's BB King's 80th Birthday tour and should be smokin'!! Anyone else ever get a chance to check him out?

:banana:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-16-2006, 05:17 PM
BB rules!!! Rock on! :toast: Hope you enjoy the show!!! :)

Danimal
02-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I'm stoked! (oops... According to the MasterCraft quiz I cannot use the word stoked as I am over 35 :D )

shepherd
02-16-2006, 06:24 PM
80 years old and still smokin'? I'll take your guys' word for it because I haven't seen him in 20 years (he was smokin' then!). But after seeing recent concert footage of the Stones, James Brown, Steve Howe, I hope he's not geezin' like them!

Rock on BB! :guitar: Have a good time Danimal! :toast:

M-Funf
02-16-2006, 06:48 PM
You'll love it!

I saw him about 3 years back at the Konacti Harbor Resort at Clear Lake here in CA. He was looking pretty tired, and sat through the whole show, but he ROCKED!