PDA

View Full Version : at least the employee was fired *sarcasm*

milkmania
02-15-2006, 11:54 PM
I'd be out for blood!!! (http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-mcdonalds-blood,0,2487505,print.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines)

Workin' 4 Toys
02-15-2006, 11:57 PM
She said she stopped eating out for six or seven months.

twieder
02-16-2006, 12:01 AM

That will probably save her life, or atleast extend it!

milkmania
02-16-2006, 12:14 AM
this internet thing is really cool:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 12:16 AM
OK that is gross but not any more gross than the stuff we have been eating for years! Do any of us have any idea what is really in that what we ourselves do not prepare? I think not! :confused: this internet thing is really cool:rolleyes:

jayocheskey
02-16-2006, 12:20 AM
this internet thing is really cool:rolleyes:
Oh, man! That is so bad.

milkmania
02-16-2006, 12:20 AM
OK that is gross but not any more gross than the stuff we have been eating for years! Do any of us have any idea what is really in that what we ourselves do not prepare? I think not! :confused:

kinda like the guy pointing at the chicken and saying
"I'm going to eat the first thing that comes out of it's butt"http://deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif

jayocheskey
02-16-2006, 12:21 AM
OK that is gross but not any more gross than the stuff we have been eating for years! Do any of us have any idea what is really in that what we ourselves do not prepare? I think not! :confused:
Agreed, but when you KNOW you might be eating another person's blood; one may tend to 'freak' just a tad: ESPECIALLY with the times we are living in right now.

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 12:30 AM
I agree but do you think it is the first time? We eat processed crap prepared by sick and demented soles every day! What we don't know won't hurt us right? Once we know we are pissed! I think she is messing around but all is cool until someone shows me pics! It happens and it still tastes good! :D Agreed, but when you KNOW you might be eating another person's blood; one may tend to 'freak' just a tad: ESPECIALLY with the times we are living in right now.

milkmania
02-16-2006, 12:39 AM
I think she is messing around but all is cool until someone shows me pics! It happens and it still tastes good! :D

I was holding back with the video;)

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 12:43 AM
You don't count cause I sent you the video already! ;) I was holding back with the video;)

milkmania
02-16-2006, 12:47 AM
You don't count cause I sent you the video already! ;)

and besides.....

you don't even want me to get started on what happens in the dairy industry:rant:

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 12:54 AM
Do tell, do tell! I hope there are a lot of teets involved! You know how I like TeamTalking about ***********! :D and besides.....

you don't even want me to get started on what happens in the dairy industry:rant:

Ryan
02-16-2006, 02:55 AM
Quoted from the article -
"The safety and well-being of our customers is always a top priority,' Mike Fluck, a regional operations manager based in Raleigh, said in a statement."

In every instance he is introduced: "No, you're saying it wrong, see my last name has an L; fLLLLL-uck. No, please, just call me Mike... I insist."

bcampbe7
02-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Quoted from the article -
"The safety and well-being of our customers is always a top priority,' Mike Fluck, a regional operations manager based in Raleigh, said in a statement."

In every instance he is introduced: "No, you're saying it wrong, see my last name has an L; fLLLLL-uck. No, please, just call me Mike... I insist."

:uglyhamme
I had to read over his last name twice!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Bet he had a rough time going through 7th and 8th grade with that name. :rolleyes:

milkmania
02-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Do tell, do tell! I hope there are a lot of teets involved! You know how I like TeamTalking about ***********! :D

I had to sign a non disclosure agreement at the settlement hearing

twieder
02-16-2006, 10:03 AM
and besides.....

I worked for a soup maker for 10 years......some I eat some I don't, but I deffinately won't drink v8 juice! :eek3: :uglyhamme

Ryan
02-16-2006, 10:26 AM
I worked for a soup maker for 10 years......some I eat some I don't, but I deffinately won't drink v8 juice! :eek3: :uglyhamme

What found it's way into V8 Juice???

twieder
02-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Now mind you it was 8 years ago..........but we called it v12. I'll just say there was a little extra protien in it! If you've ever walked through a field, you get the idea. :noface:

02-16-2006, 10:50 AM
Now mind you it was 8 years ago..........but we called it v12. I'll just say there was a little extra protien in it! If you've ever walked through a field, you get the idea. :noface:

im clueless...... :confused: help a brutha out

Dan K
02-16-2006, 10:59 AM
UMP, let me just say, it really BUGS me !

milkmania
02-16-2006, 10:59 AM
im clueless...... :confused: help a brutha out

I think he means V8 plus 4 legs equals V12:o

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 11:30 AM
You guys are making me hungry again! :D

02-16-2006, 11:30 AM
ahhhh, I see. Well, I think to stop drinking V8 is kinda of a knee jerk overkill reaction. I mean we take a risk no matter what we eat or where we get it, unless its out of your own garden, even then its not 100% gauranteed safe. Any restaurant you eat at can handle food unsafely. YOu just hear about it more with major chains, other small independant places just go under the radar and the media dont pick up on it. I wont eat at any franchise style restaurants because its basically un healthy foods(deep fried, processed, etc...) If I am eating out, I will always ask around for a reputable mom and pop type place that must survive off of a good reputation. NO, its not 100 % safe. anything can happen. I could be eating bugs, mouse droppings, food not kept at proper temps, etc... ANything can happen. Same thing wiht foods you buy at a grocery store, anything can happen. YOu dont see what they do at the places that prepare the foods that go to grocery stores. How many pieces of food get dropped on the floor? how many people dont wash their hands at food places? Your never safe from potential food hazards. Its just life......

JEREMY79
02-16-2006, 12:31 PM
kinda like the guy pointing at the chicken and saying
"I'm going to eat the first thing that comes out of it's butt"http://deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif

True Dat.
Did you ask permission to use my signature.

Jeff, you mind if I use "true dat"

02-16-2006, 12:43 PM
True Dat.

Jeff, you mind if I use "true dat"

We have two infringments in one thread!
Ooooooo, be careful!! the copyright police are watchin!! YOu guys better all have your lawyers contact each other, have them do lunch, and work this legal mess out before it gets out of hand! (as long as they dont eat at McD's or drink V8 ) ;)

The mechanical royalties on "TRU DAT" are expensive, type it sparingly. JR commands a hefty sum for rights to it. I know!

milkmania
02-16-2006, 12:49 PM
True Dat.

dang....... I knew I had seen that somewhere!!!http://deephousepage.com/smilies/conf45.gif

twieder
02-16-2006, 01:26 PM
Most "bugs" have 6 legs, but frogs have 4 and tomato worms don't have any.They don't process tomatoes at the plant I worked at any more, but I'm sure California and Texas have critters in their fields too!
They had 6 people sorting each line but...... well most women are scared of "bugs" :noface:

shepherd
02-16-2006, 06:31 PM

Great, I can see the "pain and suffering" claim now :rolleyes: :mad: