PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Perfect Pass!

Mag_Red
09-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Ever since I've own the boat ( 40 hours ) the Perfect Pass has had a mind of it's own :mad: I call PP and explained the problem and they promptly sent me a new display panel. :dance: They didn't even ask for serial #'s or anything. Now that is what I call Customer Service!!!!!!! :banana:

G-man
09-16-2004, 06:41 PM
Perfect Pass has a reputation for taking care of the customer. I have dealt with them since 97. They have always helped me on the phone and shipped parts when needed. They deserve a JD Powers award but nobody builds anything to compete with them.

What kind of problem were you having?

Ric
09-16-2004, 06:49 PM
same here, they did me right when a magnet sensor was acting up on me.

Mag_Red
09-16-2004, 06:53 PM
Perfect Pass has a reputation for taking care of the customer. I have dealt with them since 97. They have always helped me on the phone and shipped parts when needed. They deserve a JD Powers award but nobody builds anything to compete with them.

What kind of problem were you having?When I tried to fire it up, and it got to the " in neutral" command......nothing would happen when I pressed the ^ arrow. It also would not turn off unless I turned the ignition off. It has only worked about three times all Summer. I wish I would have called them sooner! :uglyhamme

Michael Epp
09-16-2004, 09:28 PM
I had some "operator" problems with my PrefectPass this year ('04 X-10) so I needed some clarification. My dealer gave the President's name so I called him up and he walked me through the routine I was having difficulty with. I followed his instructions and have had trouble free boating (87 hours and counting).

NeilM
09-17-2004, 01:48 AM

Actually, AccuSki makes a speed controller, but that's the only competition I know of.

Of course service is great.. Perfect Pass is Canadian ;)

G-man
09-17-2004, 10:18 AM
I don't consider accuski competiton to Perfect Pass. I have used their system and it doesn't compare. They have no dealer base in the Dallas area and we have almost every inboard brand sold here. I'm on a lake with about 45 inboards not one of them has accuski and only about five don't have perfect pass. Makes it great to get in somone elses boat and know you'll get pulled at the correct speed.