PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Feed Them?

TMCNo1
02-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Got this new computer @ XMAS and a couple weeks back pulled up the screen saver menu and chose the Aquarium, went to settings, chose zen garden, lust vegetation. time to screen saver, lighting and speed of lighting changes, volume of the sound but have not found anything on what, when and how to feed the fish. They are really pretty and I don't want to kill them. Does anyone out there have any advice? thanks! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vegashomeexpert
02-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Got this new computer @ XMAS and a couple weeks back pulled up the screen saver menu and chose the Aquarium, went to settings, chose zen garden, lust vegetation. time to screen saver, lighting and speed of lighting changes, volume of the sound but have not found anything on what, when and how to feed the fish. They are really pretty and I don't want to kill them. Does anyone out there have any advice? thanks! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You have to hold a beer up to the screen every couple of days or so. Since they are "virtual" fish, which is a very special breed, they can look at the beer and sustain nourishment from it. It works! Been doing it for years and haven't had a fish die yet. :friday:

TMCNo1
02-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Come to think of it, I may have just about read somewhere once upon a time they were about instink and have may have some DNA of the ancient LARGEMOUTH BUDWEISASAURUS CARP and the colors of the fish come from the different hops and grains used in the brewing process. The ones that swim near the top must be partial to the LITE beers!.........Yes, it's snowing in Central NC tonight and I'm bored! :cool: :mad: :steering:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-11-2006, 09:53 PM
just sprinkle some fish food on top of your monitor and they will be fine!!! :toast: :headbang: :)

east tx skier
02-11-2006, 11:45 PM
They eat RAM. Just pack the 'puter full of it and run ad aware every week or so.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-11-2006, 11:49 PM
I only wish I knew what the heck you guys were talking about... I assume by the initial :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you were joking to begin with.... But I still don't know how these answers help you...

east tx skier
02-11-2006, 11:50 PM
He was just being funny. You remember the screen saver with the fish that swim around? That's what he's talking about.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah, I see some ladies with those all the time. But I wasn't going to be surprised if there was an interactive version.

I just wasn't sure that was what you guys were talking about.

jayocheskey
02-12-2006, 12:36 AM
Forget keepin' those fish alive. I'm trying to figure out how to fatten 'em up for a big 'ol fish fry; they look delicious.