PDA

View Full Version : X2 bow filler cushion

81SNS
03-07-2016, 10:18 PM
I would like to build a bow filler cushion for my X2, I have searched a few threads and it seems that the underlying board made out of star board or similar is totally separate from the cushion, does this star board, lay in the formed lip in the walk through? Or where does it mount? Is the board and cushion all that is needed, if anyone has any pictures that would be appreciated.

X2Scool
03-07-2016, 11:03 PM
I'm getting one built right now, I ordered the skin through the MC dealer and the upholsterer is going to mount it directly to the starboard so it's one piece. I probably won't get it for 2-3 weeks but when I do I'll send you pics. MC only has the skins for '09, '11 is the last year they sell the complete cushion and board. The starboard does lay in the lip around the other cushions.

rgardjr1
03-07-2016, 11:26 PM
They are separate pieces. Starboard drops in to the formed lip. I'm pretty sure you need to pull up at least one if not two of the seat cushions to get the starboard in place. I know that I've posted some dimension of the cushion piece around here.