PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis Boat Show February!

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 07:30 PM
The Indianapolis boat show is coming up! Who will be there? February 17-26, 2006.

http://www.renfroproductions.com/

See you there! :headbang:

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Bump!
Bump!

Leroy
02-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Indianapolis has a boat show?

Sounds great! I see they have big air again! When are you going down?

Starts week from this Friday.

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 10:13 PM
I am going to get with Jay to see when we will head down. The Indianapolis boat show states they are the largest in the nation? I wonder how many others boast the same? I will call, get a hold of Dan.Indianapolis has a boat show?

Sounds great! I see they have big air again! When are you going down?

Starts week from this Friday.

Leroy
02-07-2006, 10:16 PM
I will, I keep hinting he needs to get rid of his I/O and pick up a MC. As much as he like skiing he really should have one!

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 10:18 PM
As strong of a skier as he is he should have one! :confused: I will, I keep hinting he needs to get rid of his I/O and pick up a MC. As much as he like skiing he really should have one!

Leroy
02-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Bad news, I'll be in Chicago Friday evening through Sunday. Daughter is singing with Indianapolis Childrens Choir this weekend and I must go. Next weekend? Do you know when you will go?

Dan wanted a comp ski boat, but bought the i/o hoping to get his wife out more. We both bought at the same time, good times at Thomson....unlike now.

Hoosier Bob
02-15-2006, 11:47 PM
Gee and I was talking about Wednesday! Sorry Leroy but don't care now anyway! Wed 3-9 is when I want to go. What is your excuse now? :D Bad news, I'll be in Chicago Friday evening through Sunday. Daughter is singing with Indianapolis Childrens Choir this weekend and I must go. Next weekend? Do you know when you will go?

Dan wanted a comp ski boat, but bought the i/o hoping to get his wife out more. We both bought at the same time, good times at Thomson....unlike now.

Leroy
02-16-2006, 12:01 AM
OK, the show is overrated.....Wednesday :D Are you on bankers hours now?

twieder
02-16-2006, 12:15 AM
Slight jack....anyone been to Ft.Waynes show or going this weekend?
A buddie of mine called and said he's got a lift with a high arch top, no more folding tower to get boat in lift!He's got a booth at the show.

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Skank hours and I do what I want! Respect my authoritae!OK, the show is overrated.....Wednesday :D Are you on bankers hours now?

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 12:20 AM
I could have but I can't now. Have him post some pics for us attached people!Slight jack....anyone been to Ft.Waynes show or going this weekend?
A buddie of mine called and said he's got a lift with a high arch top, no more folding tower to get boat in lift!He's got a booth at the show.

twieder
02-16-2006, 12:24 AM
He just told me about it today on his way to the show. He was supposed to email a couple of pics tonite, so hopefully I'll have em up tomorrow.

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Ft Wayne!
For those interested!http://www.fortwaynesportsvacationandboatshow.com/ :D

Smitty
02-16-2006, 09:05 PM
I'm bringing the family on Saturday afternoon after I drop the Maristar off at Pinecrest for some gelcoat repairs. Pinecrest told me that they have 2 display booths this year. I hope that they have the new 215. I don't expect that they'll have the new fishing boat.

Hoosier Bob
02-16-2006, 09:47 PM
PM me and I may drag a few down on Saturday as well! I have not seen the X-15/215 and I do not believe it is even on the site yet. Man are you getting this weather? Tornado Warning and house is a rocking! :( I'm bringing the family on Saturday afternoon after I drop the Maristar off at Pinecrest for some gelcoat repairs. Pinecrest told me that they have 2 display booths this year. I hope that they have the new 215. I don't expect that they'll have the new fishing boat.

Smitty
02-17-2006, 09:01 PM
I think Prinecrest had one up in Chicago, but I could be wrong. That weather last night was something aweful. Lot's of branches down around here.

Hoosier Bob
02-17-2006, 09:46 PM
I will try to get down there. I have a few friends and family that will be there.

Leroy
02-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Bob;

I'm planning on going down in the afternoon, are you still going?

Hoosier Bob
02-24-2006, 05:54 PM
I would like to. I have the whole clan so it would give them something to do. Call me tomorrow as it will probably be a last minute decision.Bob;

I'm planning on going down in the afternoon, are you still going?

Leroy
02-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Daughter has basketball game at 11AM and then end of season party and then son has indoor soccer game at 6:30PM. Wife and sons are doing charity work for confirmation so they are busy all day!

I would like to go from ~1:30-5:00 will probably have my daughter with me. Will call ya!

Hoosier Bob
02-24-2006, 06:07 PM
That would be the only range that would work for me! Talk to you tomorrow!Daughter has basketball game at 11AM and then end of season party and then son has indoor soccer game at 6:30PM. Wife and sons are doing charity work for confirmation so they are busy all day!

I would like to go from ~1:30-5:00 will probably have my daughter with me. Will call ya!