PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft Flags

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Might I suggest a MasterCraft flag like the kind people place on the front of their house, garage, etc. that are of the seasonal, sports, college type theme, for, and or with the pole and base. These could be used on your house, garage, pier, boat slip, boat house, etc. and could be of the same or simular design to a towel, so some could show their loyalty if they so choose.
I did the research and gathered the info, contact persons, pricing etc., about 4 years ago on flags and sent it to Barbara G. and she said she round filled the stuff, cause it wasn't something she wanted to do, so, here i am trying again, cause now everyone will know about the suggestion. PLEASE, if you would be interested in this idea express it here so MC will see it!

jmyers
02-02-2006, 01:05 PM
Might I suggest a MasterCraft flag like the kind people place on the front of their house, garage, etc. that are of the seasonal, sports, college type theme, for, and or with the pole and base. These could be used on your house, garage, pier, boat slip, boat house, etc. and could be of the same or simular design to a towel, so some could show their loyalty if they so choose.
I did the research and gathered the info, contact persons, pricing etc., about 4 years ago on flags and sent it to Barbara G. and she said she round filled the stuff, cause it wasn't something she wanted to do, so, here i am trying again, cause now everyone will know about the suggestion. PLEASE, if you would be interested in this idea express it here so MC will see it!
I think that would be a great idea! I never thought about it, but it would look really good out in front of the house! :headbang:

Sodar
02-02-2006, 01:28 PM
A MasterCraft flag would look b!tch'in out on the dock at the lakehouse... count me in!

jmyers
02-02-2006, 01:49 PM
A MasterCraft flag would look b!tch'in out on the dock at the lakehouse... count me in!
I don't have a dock or lake house! :(

SkiDog
02-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Crotty could put one up above his old tri-star at the museum!

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Crotty could put one up above his old tri-star at the museum!
Skidog, you'll never do, your as crazy as i am and don't stop. You need a flag to wrap around tha spouce when she gets outa hand. PEACE, LOVE and SOUL............later.....See researching new boats thread!!!!!!!!!

jbfootin
02-02-2006, 03:04 PM
I would find a place for it. This would be good even if you don't want it in front of the house, but at the dock, by the boat in the garage or by a basement bar! Hell I might get 2!

School Skier
02-02-2006, 03:16 PM
I'd buy two one for at the lake and one for at work!

jrcarte78
02-02-2006, 03:21 PM
I think it would be cool. I definitely need more stuff to spend money on... I've got way too much of the stuff right now. :smile:

ski_king
02-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Anybody getting any stools?
http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/images/barstollhome.jpg

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 03:57 PM
You really need to edit, "Anybody getting any stools", cause after i saw the price i got diarrhea? Glad you posted a picture!

captain planet
02-02-2006, 04:51 PM
That would be great! :headbang: I would hang one on the front of my patio at the lake, and maybe even hang one on the front of Norm's old patio.

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 04:54 PM
You really need to edit, "Anybody getting any stools", cause after i saw the price i got diarrhea? Glad you posted a picture!
:uglyhamme Good one :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea is usually taken care of by the PINK stuff, for everything else there's MasterCraft!

Hoosier Bob
02-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Nice one TMCno1! Large and small for the light on the boat. :D

JohnnyB
02-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Would be very cool......would have to find a way to fly it at the end of the dock!!!

Speaking of flags, i've always wanted to fly the Jolly Roger (Skull and Crossbones) from my boat....anybody find a way to mount a flagpole on their MC???

quincyfirefighter
02-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Anybody getting any stools?
http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/images/barstollhome.jpg
Guess I was good last year b/c my wife got me two of these for Christmas :firejump:

quincyfirefighter
02-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Would also love a MC flag to fly next to the good old USA flag. :worthy:

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 10:18 PM
Would be very cool......would have to find a way to fly it at the end of the dock!!!

Speaking of flags, i've always wanted to fly the Jolly Roger (Skull and Crossbones) from my boat....anybody find a way to mount a flagpole on their MC???
Have you got a stern light and socket or do you have a tower, if you got a stern light, there's your flagpole or as with your older boats a wooden flagpole goes in the socket in the daytime in place of the lighted pole for night use.
Something to think about? What's the difference between PARTLY CLOUDY and PARTLY SUNNY?........Nothing in the daytime, but at night it can't be PARTLY SUNNY!.......later

milkmania
02-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Have you got a stern light and socket or do you have a tower, if you got a stern light, there's your flagpole or as with your older boats a wooden flagpole goes in the socket in the daytime in place of the lighted pole for night use.
Something to think about? What's the difference between PARTLY CLOUDY and PARTLY SUNNY?........Nothing in the daytime, but at night it can't be PARTLY SUNNY!.......later

they even make these nifty stern light pole clips for holding your flag, I think it's a perko item....

found them!
your Jolly Roger & Clips!
http://www.marine-products.com/boat_parts/accessories/flags_and_pennants.jsp

cheaper here for the clips
http://store.anchormarina.com/anchor/details.php?ITEM=3112926

Sodar
02-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Guess I was good last year b/c my wife got me two of these for Christmas :firejump:

You lucky dog! Those look really cool!

quincyfirefighter
02-03-2006, 09:17 PM
You lucky dog! Those look really cool!
Thank Ya, Thank Ya very much ;)

twieder
02-05-2006, 11:07 PM
What about a smaller version too? One maybe 10x12 to fly on stern of boat. I got U.S. flag on tower MC on the other would be cool.

milkmania
02-08-2006, 05:48 PM

surrender the booty (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-SURRENDER-The-BOOTY-3FTx2FT-large-FLAG-NR-NIB_W0QQitemZ4611821652QQcategoryZ26448QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem)

Ryan
02-08-2006, 06:12 PM
How about a nice MasterCraft skier-down flag. With the suction cup holder. http://www.hotperformanceproducts.com/cart/show_items.asp?MainCatID=8

DanC
02-08-2006, 06:26 PM

I have two flag poles mounted to my zero flex tower. One flies our club flag, a jolly roger, or a MahiMahi. The other flies the first Navy Jack, now designated by the US Navy to be flown until the war on terrorism is won. This picture is not very good and only shows one flag. It is a rail mount flag pole that I replaced the mounting screws with longer ones so the clamp will fit over the top cross bar.

wood-peddler
02-09-2006, 10:33 AM
I could use 1,count me in. If someone wants to hang one on my boat house that is ok.

vogelm1
02-09-2006, 11:46 AM
I would definitely buy one - most likely hang up at the cabin. MC dealers would probably groove on them too...

ski_500
02-09-2006, 01:09 PM
If you have an extended pylon...

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/data/503/medium/Oct_05_002.jpg

Ric
02-09-2006, 01:13 PM
cool, what's the bearskin for? ;)

jimmer2880
02-09-2006, 01:42 PM
I would love to have one to fly from my dock. There are about 4 Supra banners, and a couple Moomba banners on my water, and not a single MC banner/flag.

quincyfirefighter
02-09-2006, 10:29 PM
cool, what's the bearskin for? ;)
Do you have to ask :rolleyes: Believe it or not the wife's uncle was a big game hunter in his time. He passed away in 1971. I wish I could have sat down and bull-****ted with him, guess he was quite the worldly man. The polar bear in the pic was shot in 1952 when he was in Alaska on a hunt. This was taken sometime later when he was in Africa. He had 27 head mounts in his trophy room that the family donated to a museum in Northern Calif. :cry: Oh well.

quincyfirefighter
02-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Oh ya I'm a Raiders Fan. :headbang:

David4MCSammyDuvall
02-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Where can I find a MasterCraft Flag ???? I want one here at my lakefront home.