PDA

View Full Version : Ski Mirror on New Dimension Tower

hokiecharlie
02-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Has anyone added a ski mirror to a New Dimension Tower? If so, where did you get it? I noticed that Monster sells a universal mirror attachment, but I didn't see that New Dimensions offers one. Also, New Dimensions offers a ski rack for $400. Monster agains has a universal one for only $200. I'm leaning toward the ND tower now but was wondering about alternatives on these two items.

DanC
02-02-2006, 02:32 PM
There are lots of mfgs for mirrors and racks. Check any wakeboard site for sellers like wakeside.com and they will have lots of racks and mirrors. Brand names include Boss, Sampson, Skylon, Titan...... The only thing to look for is the tube diameter, yours should be 1 7/8 inch. I have a Boss mirror and a Skylon rack on my zeroflex tower which is almost identical to the New Dimension.

RackAtak
02-11-2006, 02:00 AM
I'm selling a Monster Tower mirror right now. Check it out in the marketplace under accessories.

Ric
02-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Has anyone added a ski mirror to a New Dimension Tower? If so, where did you get it? I noticed that Monster sells a universal mirror attachment, but I didn't see that New Dimensions offers one. Also, New Dimensions offers a ski rack for $400. Monster agains has a universal one for only $200. I'm leaning toward the ND tower now but was wondering about alternatives on these two items.
It should be the same tubing diameter as the 04 and earlier zeroflex towers.
If so, then check out Mastercraft of Arkansas. They had the tower mirror bracket arm on clearance when I got mine. You may want to check and see if they have more.