PDA

View Full Version : What Next?

Andyg
02-02-2006, 12:35 AM
I can't believe what people in this country are doing with our legal system.

Ipod_Lawsuit (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060202/ap_on_re_us/apple_ipod_lawsuit)

My hearing isn't damaged, but this Ipod could damage someone elses hearing so I am going to sue Apple. This just doesn't make sense to me. At what point will people start taking responsibilty for themselves instead of trying to blame someone else. Or are we back to the American Dream, sue your way to the top.

twieder
02-02-2006, 12:40 AM
All I'm gona say is B.S. stupid people doin stupid things!

Leroy
02-02-2006, 12:41 AM
I agree, whoever is responsible for this should be .....just jailed.....

RackAtak
02-02-2006, 12:51 AM
Quote from story..."He's bought a product which is not safe to use as currently sold on the market," Berman said. "He's paying for a product that's defective, and the law is pretty clear that if someone sold you a defective product they have a duty to repair it." End qoute.

I hope this guy doesn't use a knife to cut his meat or stick a fork into his mouth without protection from the wicked spines protruding from the end of it. Now there's a faulty product if I've ever seen one...they make me fat too!

Workin' 4 Toys
02-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Maybe this would be someone that climbs into a washing machine and turns it on a claims there is no sign that says "NOT TO".

Or burns themself on a frying pan and says "it doesn't say you have to use the handle to pick it up"

I'll shut up now, I don't want to feed the idiots ideas...

jayocheskey
02-02-2006, 12:57 AM
One time I boiled water and drank it immediately causing 3rd degree burns to my esophagus, tongue and stomach. My stove was manufactured by Kenmore. Do you think I could sue them?

Some people in this world would be better off not wasting our precious oxygen. I do realize how harsh my view is.

twieder
02-02-2006, 12:59 AM
I'll shut up now, I don't want to feed the idiots ideas...

:D To late already did! HEHEHEHE :D

redmike
02-02-2006, 12:59 AM
we need more chlorine in the gene pool....

RackAtak
02-02-2006, 01:08 AM
One time I boiled water and drank it immediately causing 3rd degree burns to my esophagus, tongue and stomach. My stove was manufactured by Kenmore. Do you think I could sue them?

Some people in this world would be better off not wasting our precious oxygen. I do realize how harsh my view is.
You almost sound like this actually happened to you! :eek: BTW, forks really did make me fat!

jayocheskey
02-02-2006, 01:14 AM
You almost sound like this actually happened to you! :eek: BTW, forks really did make me fat!
The more realistic-souding, the funnier.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-02-2006, 09:49 AM

Maybe whatever you boiled it in should have a thermometer!! Or the cup you put it in;) ........... (Uh oh I did it again!:o )

jimmer2880
02-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Maybe whatever you boiled it in should have a thermometer!! Or the cup you put it in;) ........... (Uh oh I did it again!:o )

Actually, the pot should have a device (lid) that will not let the contents be removed until they are less than 120 degrees.

mrcrowson
02-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Have you guys heard about this one then?
It only gets better... SCRATCHED UP IPOD LAWSUIT (http://www.thehilltoponline.com/media/paper590/news/2005/11/30/BusinessTechnology/Technology.Brief.Class.Action.Lawsuit.Filed.Agains t.Ipod.Nano-1116193.shtml?norewrite&sourcedomain=www.thehilltoponline.com)

Sodar
02-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Poor Apple... they build the coolest products on the market and a bunch of moochers try to get rich off of Apple's wealth!

mrcrowson
02-02-2006, 01:43 PM
I got my wife a NANO for Christmas.. and I also bought a COVER for it so it doesnít get SCRATCHED!

Just take care of your things.. thatís what I say..

shepherd
02-02-2006, 02:19 PM
I want to sue the Catholic Church. They're GOD made my nose too big and now I can't find a woman willing to marry me, causing me great mental suffering and unspecified monetary damages. :mad:

jayocheskey
02-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Does anyone know who invented the Mesquite Tree? There sure are a lot of them in Texas. The other day, I was driving along and I accidentally drove by one too close. That sorry sucker scratched my pick-up. If I ever find the founder of the mesquite tree - I'll be rich.

J/K J/K

captain planet
02-02-2006, 03:15 PM

Jay, right on brother. In the words of George Carlin, "this is someone that needs to be disemboweled with a wooden cooking spoon" :eek: :jumping: :eek: