PDA

View Full Version : i am researching new boats

Pages : [1] 2

drbrainey
02-01-2006, 07:59 PM
good evening gentleman, i am currently in the market for a new boat to add to my fleet. i have always purchased the best of the best and i am looking to buy the best wakeboard boat available. i do not have tolerance for inferior quality. normally i would not even consider this kind of vessel , but my son has recenlty taking a liking to the sport. if it were up to me i would buy a cobalt , but my son insists on a mastercraft. i am very respected in my community and need to maintain a certian status in my neighborhood at the lake house. any advice?

Leroy
02-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Welcome Drbrainey!

You can't imagine how much pleasure we take from questions like you posted! Your son is indeed very smart and the image of the MasterCraft will not let you down. We will need to understand what you are wanting to do with it. Skiing, wakeboarding, surfing, barefootin, etc and how many people you think you will have. Tell us how you think you will use this boat!

H20skeefreek
02-01-2006, 08:36 PM
To be honest, i'm a little offended by the question.

"i am very respected in my community and need to maintain a certian status in my neighborhood at the lake house. any advice?"

comments like these make me wish I had a friggin' aluminum bass boat.

I love my MasterCraft, and wouldn't want any other comp boat at this point, but come on? People that buy stuff for status is ridiculous. You, my friend need to figure out what's important in life.

You drive a Hummer don't you?

drbrainey
02-01-2006, 08:45 PM
i dont mean to offend you sir, i am confident that your bass boat looks superb parked in front of your trailer home. i am not looking to enhance my already high status. i am simply trying to avoid lowering it with a ridiculous boat parked on my dock.

to answer the other gentleman, my son has not expressed his needs other than wakeboarding. as for myself, i have my own fleet of vessels that suit my needs. unfortunatley they do not suit his or his friends. i would prefer something classy, not outrageously big and easy for a 14 y/o to handle.

milkmania
02-01-2006, 08:46 PM
To be honest, i'm a little offended by the question.

"i am very respected in my community and need to maintain a certian status in my neighborhood at the lake house. any advice?"

comments like these make me wish I had a friggin' aluminum bass boat.

I love my MasterCraft, and wouldn't want any other comp boat at this point, but come on? People that buy stuff for status is ridiculous. You, my friend need to figure out what's important in life.

You drive a Hummer don't you?

I felt the same way and was going to ask if it was the guy from ebay checking us out, but I ignored it instead:rolleyes:

Footin
02-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Let me guess, your finger nails are extemely clean, you suits are taylored, shirts all dry cleaned, wifes name is Babes or Buffy (and into charity work) and many,many people think you swing both ways.

Buy the kid a Mastercraft, it is the only chance he has of being cool.

erkoehler
02-01-2006, 08:52 PM
i dont mean to offend you sir, i am confident that your bass boat looks superb parked in front of your trailer home. i am not looking to enhance my already high status. i am simply trying to avoid lowering it with a ridiculous boat parked on my dock.

to answer the other gentleman, my son has not expressed his needs other than wakeboarding. as for myself, i have my own fleet of vessels that suit my needs. unfortunatley they do not suit his or his friends. i would prefer something classy, not outrageously big and easy for a 14 y/o to handle.

So, you are going to let your 14 y/o operate this wakeboard boat? Man, I wish my parents would have bought me a 50K+ wakeboard boat at 14 to cause trouble in.

Anyways, you should go look at the XSTAR, you won't be disappointted. It will provide a big enough wake for your son to hit, provide a big enough hit to your wallet, and it should hit the spot for all the little kids to play on all day. Oh, and it shouldn't tarnish your image too much, just make sure to put it in the boat house each night, or just have your butler throw a tarp over it.

rodltg2
02-01-2006, 08:53 PM
sounds like the x80 is all you.

milkmania
02-01-2006, 08:54 PM
sounds like the x80 is all you.

yeah, the 700 HP one would work nicely

ski_king
02-01-2006, 08:54 PM
http://mahopa.de/bilder/lustige-forenbilder/dont-feed-the-trolls.gif

milkmania
02-01-2006, 08:57 PM
sniff, sniff.... what's that I smell?

smell's like alter to me:rolleyes:

Cloaked
02-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Troll........

Maristar210
02-01-2006, 09:00 PM
I suggest you start maintaining your image in the neighborhood by constructing complete sentences and capitalizing the letter I. Other than that you are late for third hour science with Mrs. Beeker little boy. Now back in your hole, troll.

Steve

Maristar210
02-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Once you have figured that out you should get a 27 foot Fountain Fever from Reggie. It comes with a free gold chain which should suit you very well.

Again go away.

Steve

H20skeefreek
02-01-2006, 09:18 PM
so, do we think this is just a troll? because if not, i'm going to beat him down and burry him underneath my TRAILER!

erkoehler
02-01-2006, 09:25 PM
I wonder why there are always more guests than members? :rolleyes:

SKI*MC
02-01-2006, 10:21 PM
An X-STAR full of the little accessories, LED lights, the 12 K engine upgrade to a 450 HP engine, Perfect Pass, Chrome everything, speakers everwhere is what you need!

tex
02-01-2006, 10:27 PM
I know a dealer.

H20skeefreek
02-01-2006, 10:29 PM
yeah, the 700 HP one would work nicely
That's the only version they offer now. No single engine option anymore and only the MCX according to the folks on the tour. I was suprised that you can't get dual big-blocks.

vegashomeexpert
02-01-2006, 10:32 PM
good evening gentleman, i am currently in the market for a new boat to add to my fleet. i have always purchased the best of the best and i am looking to buy the best wakeboard boat available. i do not have tolerance for inferior quality. normally i would not even consider this kind of vessel , but my son has recenlty taking a liking to the sport. if it were up to me i would buy a cobalt , but my son insists on a mastercraft. i am very respected in my community and need to maintain a certian status in my neighborhood at the lake house. any advice?
Learn how to type, learn how to spell, and make your son earn everything he gets! That's my advice!

SKI*MC
02-01-2006, 10:33 PM
What about the salt water series... The Crusader Engines.

erkoehler
02-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Learn how to type, learn how to spell, and make your son earn everything he gets! That's my advice!

I'll second that!

SKI*MC
02-01-2006, 10:36 PM
I'll second that!

I'll Third that!

tex
02-01-2006, 10:39 PM
:confused: me two.

SteveO
02-01-2006, 10:55 PM
dr b, is the fine lad you speak of jimjam? TROLL

Ric
02-01-2006, 11:22 PM
dr b, is the fine lad you speak of jimjam? TROLL
Hi Rodlt :wavey:

twieder
02-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Man I'm glad i bought my boat, then got on this site and not the other way around! Wow viscious :shocked: :worthy: :shocked:

bucky
02-01-2006, 11:39 PM
I just love Tooltime.:D

Larryp
02-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Hey , I am trying to keep my status up to, will you trade me straight up for one of your 50' Chris Crafts. I wouldn't say troll so much as board (bored) member.

Larryp
02-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Where is the tool.

Sodar
02-01-2006, 11:55 PM
This guy is a total and complete tool. He wants a COBALT over a MasterCraft... come on! I am sure it was some kid trying to pull our chains. Either way, anyone that talks about his fleet of vessels is full of crap. His vessels probably consist of an 8' dighny and a few toy boats for the bathtub. I hate people who are pompous like that!

sand2snow22
02-02-2006, 12:03 AM
This guy is a total and complete tool. He wants a COBALT over a MasterCraft... come on! I am sure it was some kid trying to pull our chains. Either way, anyone that talks about his fleet of vessels is full of crap. His vessels probably consist of an 8' dighny and a few toy boats for the bathtub. I hate people who are pompous like that!

Agreed, you're probably right. Dr. Brainey sounds like Dr. Dumb A$$. Go buy a freakin' X80 with 700 hp. You'll keep your laughable status. I can just hear it at the lake, "What are those guys doing with that boat? What a shame." Good way to ruin if for the rest of us.

RackAtak
02-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Come on...we've all seen Rod's posts! There is no way he could make that many consecutive key strokes with no mistakes! :D :D :D

sand2snow22
02-02-2006, 12:13 AM
Must be past Doc's bedtime?

bucky
02-02-2006, 12:14 AM
So which one of y'all is doc?

erkoehler
02-02-2006, 12:31 AM
So which one of y'all is doc?

Sorry, that guy was too over the top to be me....

Sodar
02-02-2006, 01:01 AM
I do not know that it was anyone from the board unless they had it planned. When I tried to become a member it took quite a while to have my membership sent to me. It took at least 2-3 days. I guess I could have been an exception... I don't know!?!?

milkmania
02-02-2006, 01:02 AM
I do not know that it was anyone from the board unless they had it planned. When I tried to become a member it took quite a while to have my membership sent to me. It took at least 2-3 days. I guess I could have been an exception... I don't know!?!?

background checks, and they had to approve that avatar8p

erkoehler
02-02-2006, 01:06 AM

That is the standard....

Sodar
02-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Good one milk! Am I gunna need to start throwing last years Orange Bowl comments at ya!!

milkmania
02-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Good one milk! Am I gunna need to start throwing last years Orange Bowl comments at ya!!

ok, I'll go ahead and concedehttp://aritah.com/images/smilies/okie.gif

Workin' 4 Toys
02-02-2006, 09:08 AM
I think it takes much longer now.... If you watched some names of new members, and looked through to see if they post, not many have, so why register if you aren't going to post I ask. Well they must not be able to....:confused:

Ric
02-02-2006, 09:21 AM
I think it takes much longer now.... If you watched some names of new members, and looked through to see if they post, not many have, so why register if you aren't going to post I ask. Well they must not be able to....:confused:
hmmmmmm who was it that was complaining, a few days ago, of the wait time for posting after registering that " a buddy " of his was experiencing?

His Rodl 8p

Leroy
02-02-2006, 09:29 AM
I registered couple of names last summer and those "users" were registered as soon as info entered.

milkmania
02-02-2006, 09:31 AM
I registered couple of names last summer and those "users" were registered as soon as info entered.

same here

oops, did I say that out loud:o

Workin' 4 Toys
02-02-2006, 09:32 AM
hmmmmmm who was it that was complaining, a few days ago, of the wait time for posting after registering that " a buddy " of his was experiencing?

His Rodl 8p
Ya know what, I do remember that now. It was Rod. Hmmm.... Maybe he is still seriously "looking " for a "friend".....

milkmania
02-02-2006, 09:57 AM
little gooling, and came up with

Dr. Bill Rainey from Indiana

http://www.opt.indiana.edu/people/faculty/graphics/rainey/rainey4.jpg

Dr. George B. Rainey #1 from Pomona
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/milkmania/prof1.jpg

and

Dr. George B. Rainey #2 from Pomona
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/milkmania/prof2.jpg

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 10:37 AM
little gooling, and came up with

Dr. Bill Rainey from Indiana

http://www.opt.indiana.edu/people/faculty/graphics/rainey/rainey4.jpg

Dr. George B. Rainey #1 from Pomona
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/milkmania/prof1.jpg

and

Dr. George B. Rainey #2 from Pomona
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/milkmania/prof2.jpg
If it is no regular member, I vote for number 1. Maybe you should start a poll?

milkmania
02-02-2006, 10:44 AM
If it is no regular member, I vote for number 1. Maybe you should start a poll?

that would require me starting a new threadhttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/hidesbehindsofa.gif

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 10:46 AM
that would require me starting a new threadhttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/hidesbehindsofa.gif
Permission granted!

erkoehler
02-02-2006, 10:58 AM

Hasn't stopped you in the past!

nhmcfan
02-02-2006, 11:01 AM
You can't be serious!

sand2snow22
02-02-2006, 11:36 AM
George B #2 looks creepy....

Maristar210
02-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Hasn't stopped you in the past!

NFS........

SOMEDAY SOON
02-02-2006, 11:58 AM
I think you guys scared him away? start the poll!!!!!!!!!

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 02:08 PM
I read this thread last night, read it to my wife and immediately got off the site in disgust while my heart slowed down. I have written 100's of words to express my thoughts on this thread and erased them. DRBRAINEY [probably a brain surgeon] should have been a gastroenterologist instead, performed a colonoscopy on himself with his own head and without bowl prep, cause his s--- dont stink.

milkmania
02-02-2006, 02:10 PM
I read this thread last night, read it to my wife and immediately got off the site in disgust while my heart slowed down. I have written 100's of words to express my thoughts on this thread and erased them. DRBRAINEY [probably a brain surgeon] should have been a gastroenterologist instead, performed a colonoscopy on himself with his own head and without bowl prep, cause his s--- dont stink.

my heart stopped when I read your first sentence....... I just knew we was fixin' ta git an *** chewin'..........:uglyhamme

ski_king
02-02-2006, 02:13 PM
So who is drbrainey?

1: A troll
2: One of us with a severe case of cabin fever
3: Really sincere about buying a new boat

I thought 1 at first, now I am leaning towards 2

milkmania
02-02-2006, 02:17 PM
So who is drbrainey?

4: two pump chump?

rodltg2
02-02-2006, 02:19 PM
i already had my fun as the toolman. ric... x2momma and flyinryn have met my friend that was trying so sign on.

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 02:36 PM
So who is drbrainey?

NONE of the above, just a plain and simple arrogant, self centered jerk, who is going to turn a 14ish yo punk and his cronnies loose on a body of water with a $80,000ish boat from his fleet of superior quality vessals. I'm leaving this thread now, and won't be back for fear of p------ myself off!

PendO
02-02-2006, 02:53 PM

Too funny, thing is, someone with admin privileges could tell you what the IP address was of the guy, and then match it to someone else on the site ... at least that is how it works on a site I have admin privileges on:)

For example, I can look up a user name and see every IP address they have used with that username and when they used it.

SkiDog
02-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Man! Is it CCold in here! :confused:

Mag_Red
02-02-2006, 03:11 PM
NONE of the above, just a plain and simple arrogant, self centered jerk, who is going to turn a 14ish yo punk and his cronnies loose on a body of water with a $80,000ish boat from his fleet of superior quality vessals. I'm leaving this thread now, and won't be back for fear of p------ myself off!
Mike..........relax man :D It's just a troll or one of us messin around......right Rod?? ;)

Byrdman
02-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Just keep in mind that if that was a real post, Dad will have enough $$ to help his spoiled son go to rehab....

Personally, I think that it's just a troll trying to get a rise out of us....He is just jealous because he owns a Moomba.

jmyers
02-02-2006, 04:33 PM

Friggin TROLL!!!! If this is a true post we don't want you as a fellow Mastercraft owner! It is people like you that give the impression we are all stuck up and clueless about life! There are some pretty important owners in their own right on this board, but would never approach people in such a condescending manner! I would only hope you would teach your son to be helpfull to people the same way as you ask of us!!

drbrainey
02-02-2006, 04:34 PM
gentlemen ( and i use this term loosley) , i am flattered, insulted and amazed at the response to my question. let me explain it to you this way , i have spent a significant amount of time an money on my education and have worked very hard to get where i am. if i want to have nice things and provide them for my family i will do so. if i have to hurt some feelings along the way, so be it. of course i will not allow my son to use the boat unsupervised. either i or his assistant will always be aboard. my reserach has only yet begun, so maybe a mastercraft will not suit my needs. i just want to do my homework and ask a few questions of the people who own them.

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 04:37 PM
gentlemen ( and i use this term loosley) , i am flattered, insulted and amazed at the response to my question. let me explain it to you this way , i have spent a significant amount of time an money on my education and have worked very hard to get where i am. if i want to have nice things and provide them for my family i will do so. if i have to hurt some feelings along the way, so be it. of course i will not allow my son to use the boat unsupervised. either i or his assistant will always be aboard. my reserach has only yet begun, so maybe a mastercraft will not suit my needs. i just want to do my homework and ask a few questions of the people who own them.
Glad you're back! :popcorn: :popcorn:

ttu
02-02-2006, 04:39 PM
No joke, I need to grab a beer and watch this:::: : :

jmyers
02-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Leaving now! My time is worth much more than discussing a superior product with an IDIOT young, or old, troll, or not! :rolleyes:

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Dr. BRainey: Are you #1, #2, #3 or none of the above from the pictures of the various Dr. Rainey's posted earlier in this thread? (Just out of curiosity sake and to ad credibility to your inquiry).

drbrainey
02-02-2006, 04:53 PM
i am not any of those men. my name is Dr. VanDeMark. i will chat with you gentlemen later, i have a patient to attend to .

ttu
02-02-2006, 04:54 PM
quick question about his last post, is a assistant the same thing as a nanny...

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 04:55 PM
i am not any of those men. my name is Dr. VanDeMark. i will chat with you gentlemen later, i have a patient to attend to .
Thanks! What's your specialty?

milkmania
02-02-2006, 04:59 PM
this is gonna get good:popcorn:

Leroy
02-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Doc; Which lake are you on?

Which boat is your son asking for?

Me, I like fishing!

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 05:05 PM

I swore i wouldn't come back but, DEAR SIR, you are corresponding with some of the best and most loyal boat owners, true LADIES and GENTLEMEN on GODS green earth, who own and maintain the very BEST skiboats built in the world but, what we don't appreciate is your [like a dog] jumping up on our car, peeing on our leg, chewing a hole in our a butt when all you want to do is lick us on the face.

SkiDog
02-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Man, I wish the whole world was in on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

sand2snow22
02-02-2006, 05:19 PM

Another malpractice patient? Too bad they don't teach social skills in Med school. I'm guessing you're a 4th grader.

RackAtak
02-02-2006, 05:21 PM
This is him and this also explains his many vessels! :D
http://hnn.us/articles/1477.html

milkmania
02-02-2006, 05:23 PM
you alls gonna be in trouble now.....the bomb tech just arrived8p

ski_king
02-02-2006, 05:24 PM
dr brainey

While most all of us will highly recommend MasterCraft for most all watersports, there are a few applications where we must recommend a boat other than a MasterCraft.
After carefully reviewing your needs, I recommend one of the following.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=651&stc=1

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=585&stc=1

milkmania
02-02-2006, 05:25 PM
This is him and this also explains his many vessels! :D
http://hnn.us/articles/1477.html

shoulda dug deeper;)

http://www.brianvandemark.com/bio.html

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 05:32 PM
shoulda dug deeper;)

The gig's up. A history professor wouldn't be "attending to any patients". Will the real Dr. B. Rainey/Vendemark please stand up?

RackAtak
02-02-2006, 05:37 PM
shoulda dug deeper;)

No wonder. He's from Texas. That explains it

/running for cover!!!

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 05:42 PM
shoulda dug deeper;)

Milk, you like tha rest of us you ain't quite right, as for the link........VERRRRRRRRDY INDERESTINK!!!!!!!!!!!

SkiDog
02-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Harold, I think Milk might just fit right in with our little group, wadda you think? :headbang:

Footin
02-02-2006, 05:52 PM
shoulda dug deeper;)

He looks kinda like Mr. ED (the horse)

Wiiiillllbeerrrrr.

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Just a thought, having been in the NAVY, but, how many midshipmen and graduated officers, most of those he probably lectured to, would like to see him flushed out to sea from their ship with the bildge water?

Maristar210
02-02-2006, 07:02 PM

You need to ask for a refund on your education, cause um.... you's keeps using the lower case i and um there signifying yer stuuupid.

BUY A REALLY BIG BAYLINER!!!!!!!!!

PendO
02-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Just get one of the Admins on the site to telly you the IP address of the Dr. and match it to someone else, I'll bet he would do it for a 6 pack. I think I know which one of you it is (sentence structure)

Workin' 4 Toys
02-02-2006, 07:05 PM
What I don't understand it why you would return to this thread again after reading it. There is obviously no information you are looking for. Are you assuming these fine folks will give in and accept the fact that you may be who you say you are...
It doesn't appear to be the case to me, but maybe you took these comments differently than I.

SKI*MC
02-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Remember a while ago when someone was making a shirt, that said, "Just another A$$hole with a MasterCraft".... :rolleyes: i think this shirt proves to be true of us. :uglyhamme

drbrainey
02-02-2006, 07:38 PM
i wouldn't be caught dead wearing a tshirt! now, at the risk of being criticized i am posting once again. i have been expanding my research beyond the mastercraft company sites and i have found this vessel advertised. it appears to be what i am looking for. i believe it is an x80 . is this a top of the line model? does anyone now if this model has a refirgerator? i do like to enjoy a nice glass of champagne when cruising the lake.

SKI*MC
02-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Yes it has a refrigerator, toilet (incase you dont want to get into the water to take a leak) Freshwater sink, and 2 350 horsepower engines. Why wouldnt you wear a shirt. Only polo shirts or something?

PendO
02-02-2006, 07:41 PM
stevo137 or Ric ?? ............

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Ugh hm: Ya went out of character at the beginning of that post. Would your son and his handlers be using this in salt or fresh water?

drbrainey
02-02-2006, 07:46 PM
our vacation home is on donner lake near lake tahoe california.

sand2snow22
02-02-2006, 07:47 PM
refirgerator?.

Ummmmmm, KKKKKKK. Someone on here is being funny.

H20skeefreek
02-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Remember a while ago when someone was making a shirt, that said, "Just another A$$hole with a MasterCraft".... :rolleyes: i think this shirt proves to be true of us. :uglyhamme
Are you saying that WE are being *******s? Or that Dr. NOFRIGGINbrainey is?

SKI*MC
02-02-2006, 07:52 PM
No, but what if this guy if for real? Not a Malibu owner picking fun at us?

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 07:55 PM
our vacation home is on donner lake near lake tahoe california.
What's the altitude there? 'Bout 4000'? House on the north or south shore? Sorry for prying but these things affect the type of motor you need (altitude) and the color you should get (south shore get the afternoon sun and a dark boat will get hot!).

H20skeefreek
02-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Well, if it's a joke, then haha, it's funny. But if not, I hope this a-hole chokes on his own champagne vomit in his sleep.

SKI*MC
02-02-2006, 08:01 PM
wow, that slowed this thread down a little!

André
02-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Smells like California troll to me...

rod
You're wasting bandwith again... ;)

rodltg2
02-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Smells like California troll to me...

rod
You're wasting bandwith again... ;)

very funny! i create the toolman and now every jackass that comes along is me.

SkiDog
02-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Bilge water?!?!? Don't you mean HEAD water?

André
02-02-2006, 08:21 PM
very funny! i create the toolman and now every jackass that comes along is me.
You denied being the tool at first too... :o
The spelling and typing does look like yours.
But if you say that it's not you... ;)

Hoosier Bob
02-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Dr. VanDeverdererrr,
So after all this are you selling the bass boat that matches my trailer or what? Doctorin'? I know a little about doctorin' and ain't nothin' a little whiskey, some mushrooms and a little tobaccy won't fix! I did'nt get this concrete foundation in no two year schoolin'! :D

Footin
02-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Milk will probably start a poll on who the troll is.

Hoosier Bob
02-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Didn't Milk already start the poll to take the poll on who should start the poll before the actual poll is started already? :confused: Milk will probably start a poll on who the troll is.

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Didn't Milk already start the poll to take the poll on who should start the poll before the actual poll is started already? :confused:
I tried to vote again but it said I already voted. :o

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Whoever this assumed person is, I bet Dr."DOOKIE" rode the little yellow bus to school with his brother "DOOKIE DODGER" and had their ball bats on their shoulders and their balls in their gloves. Probably was home schooled later in life and had affairs with the teacher and probably from somewhere where a full set of teeth is a family reunion. Reckon his fleet is all them $6.00 plastic Wal-Mart kiddie swimming pools blown into his state from New Orleans by Katrina.

SkiDog
02-02-2006, 08:41 PM
You forgot to blame this guys stupidy on BUSH!

vegashomeexpert
02-02-2006, 08:41 PM
Now, there is a link to this forum on every page of the mastercraft website. It's called "knowledge center" at the bottom. Could the good doctor really be seeking knowledge?

SkiDog
02-02-2006, 08:42 PM
This guy is like going to school on Saturday--- NO CLASS! :eek:

Hoosier Bob
02-02-2006, 08:56 PM
Sorry but if the boat makes the man I have a problem with the Dr. and the son that is his pupil. Most of us purchased the MasterCraft we have today due to the fact that our hard work and determination meant something to us all. My boat is a daily reward not a status symbol. I would beg , borrow and do what ever it took to be behind that boat. I would not have it merely to epitomize my existance and establish rank. We have researched and concluded considering all variables to be the symbol of status that has chosen MasterCraft. We are not against the good Dr. just unable to relate.
Now where is my bas boat? :D

milkmania
02-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Sorry but if the boat makes the man I have a problem with the Dr. and the son that is his pupil. Most of us purchased the MasterCraft we have today due to the fact that our hard work and determination meant something to us all. My boat is a daily reward not a status symbol. I would beg , borrow and do what ever it took to be behind that boat. I would not have it merely to epitomize my existance and establish rank. We have researched and concluded considering all variables to be the symbol of status that has chosen MasterCraft. We are not against the good Dr. just unable to relate.
Now where is my bas boat? :D

never before having a boat, I drove by the dealer's lot that had this one for sale.....
I turned around and bought it on sight, because I KNEW WHAT IT WAS!

SKI*MC
02-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Has WORKIN4TOYs posted on this thred yet..?

milkmania
02-02-2006, 09:23 PM
i wouldn't be caught dead wearing a tshirt! now, at the risk of being criticized i am posting once again. i have been expanding my research beyond the mastercraft company sites and i have found this vessel advertised. it appears to be what i am looking for. i believe it is an x80 . is this a top of the line model? does anyone now if this model has a refirgerator? i do like to enjoy a nice glass of champagne when cruising the lake.

nahhh....................
I'm flat out calling shenanigans now.

this is an Alter, and that's my votehttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/chair1.gif

Hoosier Bob
02-02-2006, 09:26 PM
MasterCraft, it calms you and makes you feel as great as you are baby!
You have to earn it and for that you will appreciate it! New or old it is a quantified choice! :D never before having a boat, I drove by the dealer's lot that had this one for sale.....
I turned around and bought it on sight, because I KNEW WHAT IT WAS!

milkmania
02-02-2006, 09:29 PM
MasterCraft, it calms you and makes you feel as great as you are baby!
You have to earn it and for that you will appreciate it! New or old it is a quantified choice! :D

ok, if your asking me if I sit in it and make vroom vroom sounds, then yes, I do:o

Hoosier Bob
02-02-2006, 09:30 PM
If any of you pu***es sip the bubbly on your boats you will have to meet me behind the woodshed! No, you won't be enjoying it! I think the Cobalt suits you just fine my friend. Your humor does however fit in nicely here at TMC. Thanks Dr. for the fun! :D
nahhh....................
I'm flat out calling shenanigans now.

this is an Alter, and that's my votehttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/chair1.gif

Hoosier Bob
02-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Just had my PC moved out to the garage! ;) ok, if your asking me if I sit in it and make vroom vroom sounds, then yes, I do:o

SKI*MC
02-02-2006, 09:51 PM
At least we all got a good laugh out of it. Even though it pissed us off at the same time... 1 MORE POST!

Hoosier Bob
02-02-2006, 09:55 PM
1000 baby! When you get there I want you to say, "Today I am the............................................... ..................................!"
Then of course retire on top! :D At least we all got a good laugh out of it. Even though it pissed us off at the same time... 1 MORE POST!

Danimal
02-02-2006, 09:56 PM
heh This thread is rich!!

http://www.myfoto.com.au/Photo/amyliam/forum_pics/troll_by_elarbee134875.jpg

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 09:58 PM
If OLE' DOC is for real and one of the previously featured persons, I realize now it was a wise decision years back, to build that bomb shelter on that island out in the middle of the lake. I ain't worried about IRAN or NORTH KOREA now as i once was.
Hey DOC, the TRAVEL CHANNEL has a great feature on MEGA YACHTS from time to time and they are 1 step beyond our MasterCraft ghetto boats!

Larryp
02-02-2006, 10:59 PM
No wonder. He's from Texas. That explains it

/running for cover!!!
Where is your yankee ... from. Come down to Texas and I'll kick it, jerk.

RackAtak
02-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Where is your yankee ... from. Come down to Texas and I'll kick it, jerk.
It was a JOKE larry...take it easy! :mad: Last time I was in Texas I flew into Midland and hunted out of Rankin. In all honesty, I have just as much reason to go back to Rankin as I suspect you have to come to Calif.

Larryp
02-02-2006, 11:17 PM
It was a JOKE larry...take it easy! :mad: Last time I was in Texas I flew into Midland and hunted out of Rankin. In all honesty, I have just as much reason to go back to Rankin as I suspect you have to come to Calif.
Actually just wanted to keep this thread going. Last time I was out to Cal. had a good time down in San Diego. Saw a great football game and we came back home victorious. What were you huntin' in Midland, oil?

RackAtak
02-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Actually just wanted to keep this thread going. Last time I was out to Cal. had a good time down in San Diego. Saw a great football game and we came back home victorious. What were you huntin' in Midland, oil?
I was hunting on the Nutt Ranch south of Rankin. I think Pinnacle owns it. Desert Mule Deer, it was a comp'ed trip. We did a natural gas fueling station project with Pinnacle.

Sodar
02-02-2006, 11:22 PM
Everyone should just leave this tread... Though entertaining, I am worried some of you are at risk of a stroke or heart attack because you are taking his comments as if they are real!! Enjoy the fun... don't let your bloodpressure get to high... I know a good cardiologist though, Dr. VanDerMark!! HA HA! You boys have a good night!

Workin' 4 Toys
02-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Has WORKIN4TOYs posted on this thred yet..?
Ya know what, I do remember that now. It was Rod. Hmmm.... Maybe he is still seriously "looking " for a "friend"..... 8:30AM this morning my brutha. You are grasping for straws now...........:mad:

TMCNo1
02-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey guys, i think we've BEEN HAD! Dreamed about this last night and you do the siffering, the clues are all there, and so is his daily bait. HE"S ONE OF US! It's my opinion, that it's someone who is having fun while having fun!!!!!!!!!!!! and can't wait till the next day to get his laughs, then dump us when he gets back from having fun! Can't wait to read what he baits us with next! BATMAN and ROBIN are in the BATCAVE digging up to the troll's hole!

Dawg
02-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Hey I know this guy, is'nt he the guy that plays Eugene Levy in "Cheaper By The Dozen 2"
Yea! the X-80 has got your name all over it.

PendO
02-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Hey guys, i think we've BEEN HAD! Dreamed about this last night and you do the siffering, the clues are all there, and so is his daily bait. HE"S ONE OF US! It's my opinion, that it's someone who is having fun while having fun!!!!!!!!!!!! and can't wait till the next day to get his laughs, then dump us when he gets back from having fun! Can't wait to read what he baits us with next! BATMAN and ROBIN are in the BATCAVE digging up to the troll's hole!

dude, you just figured it out ... think of all the fresh air you wasted with the huffing and puffing ... priceless.

ski_king
02-03-2006, 11:03 AM
My guess is that Doug's condo has wireless.

ski_king
02-03-2006, 11:05 AM
or Dr. VanDeMark could be giving us a clue.

SkiDog
02-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Harold, just remember tis 10 years from now!

TMCNo1
02-03-2006, 01:03 PM
BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....To quote a dear friend of our's "EASY ON THE EQUIPMENT!"

TMCNo1
02-03-2006, 01:28 PM

REMEMBER, BATMAN and ROBIN are still digging and are fast approaching the foundation to the new museum.... Did you mean "just remember THIS 10 years from now"!.........It won't take that long!

rick s.
02-03-2006, 01:46 PM
donner lake is at about 6000 feet. long, narrow and colder than heck. Will be up there next week.

This has been a really fun thread and I hope it continues. Y'all just figuring out that this Dr. Lessthanbrainey is pulling our chains?

M-Funf
02-03-2006, 02:21 PM
So, I see all the bashing, but I'm pretty trusting that people are who they say they are...(not that it really matters, or that I even care who they are...)

So I'm going to cut this guy a little slack and see where it goes...

I think they saying goes: "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME", right?

Dr.,
Simply put, a MasterCraft X80 twin engine will probably suit your needs well. It's an exceptional boat, and quite gorgeous as well!

However, if you're really looking for something that will scream "status", you should consider a Riva. If you go over the hill to the Tahoe Boat Company, I'm sure they'd be able to point you toward some for sale. They run a bit more than the MC...a Riva Aquarama Special will run you about $200-300k.

In addition, if you need assistance, a friend of mine is one of the only importers/dealers for Riva boats in the US. I'd be glad to put you in toch with him. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Leroy
02-03-2006, 02:57 PM
I would like to PM the webmaster and see the IP log. If it is someone on here this is very disruptive, ie BAN!

Workin' 4 Toys
02-03-2006, 03:37 PM
I would like to PM the webmaster and see the IP log. If it is someone on here this is very disruptive, ie BAN!
Ah, kind of reminds me of when HB turned into Lisa... Or.. Lisa into HB... Not sure I recall exactly how that happened but.......

Hoosier Bob
02-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Not even close! That transaction was fully disclosed! :D Ah, kind of reminds me of when HB turned into Lisa... Or.. Lisa into HB... Not sure I recall exactly how that happened but.......

Workin' 4 Toys
02-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Not even close! That transaction was fully disclosed! :D
I see you have become the avatar expert....8p

Hoosier Bob
02-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Actually I had Milky do it! I have ways just not my own! :D SKANK is how my last name is pronounced!I see you have become the avatar expert....8p

TMCNo1
02-04-2006, 10:18 AM
They came and took DOC away, HO HO, HE HE, HA HA, to the troll farm, where status is wonderful all the time, and them cute little skins make neat ladies coats, they came and took DOC away, HO HO, HE HE, HA HA................................

milkmania
02-04-2006, 12:08 PM
since money is no object........

just get a Wally (http://www.wallyyachts.com/default.asp?bflash=1):rolleyes:

erkoehler
02-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Interesting designs on those boats, I would hate to see the price point!

TMCNo1
02-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey MILK, that there coffee sure does smell good you went and got, you didn't see drbrainey there getting him one of them there $12.00 cups-o-gold, did ya?

vegashomeexpert
02-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Dang, no posts by the good doctor since Thursday afternoon. You guys chased him away! Shame, shame, shame. :eek: I was hoping to have some fun.

TMCNo1
02-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Drbrainey's wife must have caught him playing around on the computer, thinking he was into porn and skinned him for a rug in the library of the yacht, and the whole time he was just politely and sincerely talking to a bunch of ghetto boat owners......
All seriousness aside guys, I really think drbrainey has a problem. He needs to see DR. PHIL or OPRAH, cause I think as a young child he was molested by HIS assistant and he just needs to let it out. We just started him on the right track to recovery, may the country club be with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drbrainey
02-07-2006, 05:38 PM
good afternoon again gentlemen. i have been away for some time researching the different boats. we made the decision on saturday and ordered a new session wakeboard boat. out of all the boats we looked at, no other manufacturer exemplified the luxury, comfort and classiness of this boat. they are also backed by a large boat builder. we should be getting the boat in late march. i'm sure you will all be excited to see pictures of the new session and my family enjoying it.i will do my best to post some pictures after the first outing. it turns out i will not be a mastercraft owner, but thanks to all of you who were helpfull. to those who weren't , im sure someone will be towing you back to the marina sometime in the near future.

erkoehler
02-07-2006, 05:41 PM
good afternoon again gentlemen. i have been away for some time researching the different boats. we made the decision on saturday and ordered a new session wakeboard boat. out of all the boats we looked at, no other manufacturer exemplified the luxury, comfort and classiness of this boat. they are also backed by a large boat builder. we should be getting the boat in late march. i'm sure you will all be excited to see pictures of the new session and my family enjoying it.i will do my best to post some pictures after the first outing. it turns out i will not be a mastercraft owner, but thanks to all of you who were helpfull. to those who weren't , im sure someone will be towing you back to the marina sometime in the near future.

So, how long did it take to get your account setup to post?

Are you leaving the board now?????????????

M-Funf
02-07-2006, 05:42 PM
i will do my best to post some pictures after the first outing. it turns out i will not be a mastercraft owner, but thanks to all of you who were helpfull. to those who weren't , im sure someone will be towing you back to the marina sometime in the near future.

Congrats on making the decision, doc. Whether it's a MC or not, I hope you enjoy the boat.

You mentioned the rest of your "fleet" in another post...care to post a few pictures of the other vessels?

:toast:

Workin' 4 Toys
02-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Congrats on making the decision, doc. Whether it's a MC or not, I hope you enjoy the boat.

You mentioned the rest of your "fleet" in another post...care to post a few pictures of the other vessels?

My guess, his dock in front of his house will probably look something like this......:rolleyes:

88 PS190
02-07-2006, 06:37 PM
The cool thing about session is the diesel engine. That'd be a cool wakeboard boat... swing a big prop slow.

Be interesting. Convert over to biodiesel, then fuel spills would not matter much.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-07-2006, 06:40 PM
The cool thing about session is the diesel engine. That'd be a cool wakeboard boat... swing a big prop slow.

Be interesting. Convert over to biodiesel, then fuel spills would not matter much.not to jack this thread:rolleyes: but I had some people tell me the Gov is trying to put an end to the GREASE fuel... Anyone else heard that? Apparently it has yet to be EPA approved... WDF!!!

ski_king
02-07-2006, 06:41 PM
My guess, his dock in front of his house will probably look something like this......:rolleyes:
My guess is more like this......

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Has anyone looked at those boats? There flagship 22S is a little hard on the eyes. Company history says nothing about background or time in the industry just where they would like to be in the future. Expendible cash, take the risk if you like fugly but not much history to warrant the investment. I did like the other 22's appearance but what do I know. They have a wake wing. I still would not know what to expect if it came in contact with something. Dr., sorry to side with the less than friendly but your selection only leads me to believe this is still a hilarious joke! :D
Hoosier

Footin
02-07-2006, 07:02 PM

More importantly, post some pictures of your wife on the boat in the swimsuit thread.

Ric
02-07-2006, 07:29 PM
If any of you pu***es sip the bubbly on your boats you will have to meet me behind the woodshed! No, you won't be enjoying it! I think the Cobalt suits you just fine my friend. Your humor does however fit in nicely here at TMC. Thanks Dr. for the fun! :D
"sip the bubbly"?? You mean like this? :banana:

rodltg2
02-07-2006, 07:30 PM
dont you know glass on the boat is a big no no!

Ric
02-07-2006, 07:32 PM
dont you know glass on the boat is a big no no!
yup
so is champagne at sunrise, but it was the maiden voyage for cryin out loud

erkoehler
02-07-2006, 07:32 PM

Didn't anyone ever tell you to keep your feet off the interior :D

M-Funf
02-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Really?

I take the Riedel champagne flutes on the boat all the time :banana:

rodltg2
champagne is best in the morning, especially at sunday brunch, all you can drink.

Ric
Didn't anyone ever tell you to keep your feet off the interior :D
I have mentioned this on a prior post but the toe in the pic is for Andre

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 07:39 PM
You are killing me! I guess it is ok with the other half. I was picturing me and my buds after a set drifting around sipping the bubbly. Not a pretty site. I still only see the need on a Yacht not an MC. Beer and the occasional whiskey brew for me. See you behind the woodshed! :D "sip the bubbly"?? You mean like this? :banana:

TMCNo1
02-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Congratulations drbrainey, you found your sons dream boat and it's a SESSION? Can't wait for the pictures and please be sure to let us know who is the dork, the assistant, the son and the butler, we know the one in the french maid uniform will not be the maid. May the fleet be with you!

André
02-07-2006, 08:56 PM
I have mentioned this on a prior post but the toe in the pic is for Andre
:eek: ....... :eek:

vegashomeexpert
02-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Looks like the good doctor is skimping on price at the expense of Jr's lake fun. Seating capacity of 10? He has to have more friends than that. Max hp 340. Donner is a high altitude lake and in that thin air, you need as much power as you can get. I am hurt that you didn't consult with us here before you made your purchase. :(

Leroy
02-07-2006, 09:13 PM
This post bears all of the trademarks of the Toolman :rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
02-07-2006, 10:41 PM
All kidding aside. Nice pic.....

TMCNo1
02-08-2006, 10:11 AM
:twocents: Did anyone notice?, today is drbrainey's birthday according to the TT home page, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC!?, this might aid in finding if one of the previously pictured PHD"S is our fleet owner, status freak and who else has a b-day today on TT?! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ric
02-08-2006, 11:23 AM
:eek: ....... :eek:
Uncle Hulka is kinda waving at you there Andre!

jdstine04
02-08-2006, 11:38 AM

Your status as a moron. I can't believe people sometimes. Heres what I think of your status. Get up tommorrow morning, eat your breakfast, brush your teeth, get dressed for a day full of status protecting and then..................GO PLAY IN ONCOMING TRAFFIC. Oh and P.S. please buy a Natique you would fit in better with their kind.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Your status as a moron. I can't believe people sometimes. Heres what I think of your status. Get up tommorrow morning, eat your breakfast, brush your teeth, get dressed for a day full of status protecting and then..................GO PLAY IN ONCOMING TRAFFIC. Oh and P.S. please buy a Natique you would fit in better with their kind.
That is one heck of a 3rd Post.....:cool:

M-Funf
02-08-2006, 11:44 AM
champagne is best in the morning, especially at sunday brunch, all you can drink.

August 10 last summer. ~9AM. Tahoe...see the glass in my hand as I'm swimming back to the boat... ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid179/paaa11067d407e1a652e52b8f48308107/f3115390.jpg

Too bad somebody polluted my champagne with OJ :(

Ryan
02-08-2006, 12:29 PM
This post bears all of the trademarks of the Toolman :rolleyes:

I'm sure it's not Rod. This guy uses way more articles and pronouns. If it's someone from another forum, I am really thrown off because every sentence is complete, no mispellings, no slip of internet jargon and acronyms. I still call BS. Dr. please prove me wrong and post some pics of your fleet and your Session in March.

We should narrow down the search to those on the board with good grammar. But, I'm calling out a CC owner, or a highschool kid from wakeworld.com who just had a semester on writing. Capitalizing isn't until sophomore year aparently.

Ric
02-08-2006, 01:08 PM
and Doug isn't even here to defend himself

I'm sure it's not Rod. This guy uses way more articles and pronouns. If it's someone from another forum, I am really thrown off because every sentence is complete, no mispellings, no slip of internet jargon and acronyms. I still call BS. Dr. please prove me wrong and post some pics of your fleet and your Session in March.

We should narrow down the search to those on the board with good grammar. But, I'm calling out a CC owner, or a highschool kid from wakeworld.com who just had a semester on writing. Capitalizing isn't until sophomore year aparently.

Ryan
02-08-2006, 01:25 PM
and Doug isn't even here to defend himself

Good grammar, and he does have his boat serviced at a CC dealer so he qualifies.

Leroy
02-08-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm not going by grammar, remember the toolman! No grammar tie to anything!

I'm going by development of the "character", pushy nature of the posts and each posts always talks about the next step. But yet there was often surprise posts in both. I be the next post will be brainy towing someone in! Maybe not, but my money is on Rod! Maybe I should say Brad just to drag him in!:D

jdstine04
02-08-2006, 01:45 PM
That is one heck of a 3rd Post.....:cool:

If so I thankyou kindly but Dr dips**t needs a wakeup call.

jmyers
02-08-2006, 02:17 PM
This is funny! :uglyhamme And do remember from all the posts lately, Rod is very bored!!! Just putting 2 and 2 together! :rolleyes:

Ryan
02-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Maybe not, but my money is on Rod! Maybe I should say Brad just to drag him in!:D

Rod has been posting like a man without a job for a week now. Maybe he found MS Word.

Tom023
02-08-2006, 02:54 PM
It's Rod. Neither Rod, the Toolman nor Doctor Brain know where the "shift" key is located.

rodltg2
02-08-2006, 05:30 PM
the closest relationship i have to the dr is that i went and saw my dr this morning. good guess though ..

Ric
02-08-2006, 05:33 PM

east tx skier
02-08-2006, 07:58 PM

My first thought.

Hoosier Bob
02-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Ole Rod has an affliction for capitals as well! :D My first thought.

rodltg2
02-08-2006, 08:04 PM
My first thought.

Yay, EasTie is baCk. we Missid yA!

Hoosier Bob
02-08-2006, 08:10 PM
What are all of those big letters Rod? ;) Yay, EasTie is baCk. we Missid yA!

vegashomeexpert
02-08-2006, 08:18 PM
August 10 last summer. ~9AM. Tahoe...see the glass in my hand as I'm swimming back to the boat... ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid179/paaa11067d407e1a652e52b8f48308107/f3115390.jpg

Too bad somebody polluted my champagne with OJ :(
Is THAT one of the boats from the good Dr.s fleet? Nice boat!

drbrainey
03-26-2007, 04:56 PM
hello gents, i completley forgot about this website. i'm here to report that i made a mistake on my purchase of the session boat. it turned out to be a real lemon. my son has already lost interest in the sport. while he has moved on to other things, i have now taking a liking to it. who would have guessed. the session has now been sold, and i will be searching for a replacment .

TMCNo1
03-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Go figure!..............................

Sodar
03-26-2007, 05:05 PM
I do not think there is ANY alternative, other than the X-80. I also here that Erk is the only one who can sell a boat of that size, so you MUST purchase from him!! :D

boatless
03-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Why are you people making fun of some one who just want to buy the best of the best ? I think all of you are so rude. If he wants to look good cause he can afford it, why not ??? I wish I could have his money, cause I would love to make my neighbor jealous. :purplaugh But for now, I am just some one with no money and hunny. :(

boatless.

bigmac
03-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Why are you people making fun of some one who just want to buy the best of the best ? I think all of you are so rude. If he wants to look good cause he can afford it, why not ??? I wish I could have his money, cause I would love to make my neighbor jealous. :purplaugh But for now, I am just some one with no money and hunny. :(

boatless.

The guy was a troll, likely by a TMC member incognito, or from another boating web site.

M-Funf
03-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Yup. Classic troll...

And now he's back... :banana:

06' X-2 R8R H8R
03-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Get a grip dude and go buy a natique...You FOOL

Moderator4
03-26-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm a bit new to this, but if one persons IP addres is

aaa.bbb.ccc.14

and another users IP address is

aaa.bbb.ccc.14

that means they are the same user, right:)

Sodar
03-26-2007, 05:48 PM

aaa.bbb.ccc.14

aaa.bbb.ccc.14

I do believe! I am sure BigMac knows and can give you a long analysis on how to prove it with 100% certainty!!

Doug G
03-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Probably. They are atleast coming through the same ISP or connection. It is common on the net to share addresses as an address conservation technique. For example every puter at my office going through the corp firewall will have the same address on the net from your point of view. You can resolve the address down to get a better answer. try dnsstuff.com for some freeby resolution tools scroll down for ip resolution tools.

Moderator4
03-26-2007, 05:56 PM
I think my work is done here - glad to be of service:)

Ryan
03-26-2007, 05:59 PM
hello gents, i completley forgot about this website. i'm here to report that i made a mistake on my purchase of the session boat. it turned out to be a real lemon. my son has already lost interest in the sport. while he has moved on to other things, i have now taking a liking to it. who would have guessed. the session has now been sold, and i will be searching for a replacment .

Can you post some pics of that old Session? I haven't seen one for a while and can't quite remember what they look like?

Sodar
03-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Can you post some pics of that old Session? I haven't seen one for a while and can't quite remember what they look like?

Long Beach Yacht Sales has had one sitting on their lot for about, oh, 10 Months!!!! :D

TMCNo1
03-26-2007, 06:07 PM

aaa.bbb.ccc.14

aaa.bbb.ccc.14

Well good!:rolleyes:

Doug G
03-26-2007, 06:10 PM
I think my work is done here - glad to be of service:)

Well??????????? Just gonna leave us hangin?

TMCNo1
03-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Well??????????? Just gonna leave us hangin?

Yea, we'll sic Skidog's peacock on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RexDog1
03-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Get a grip dude and go buy a natique...You FOOL

]
Ahhhh ???????????????????? hummmmmmmmmm

Well ahhhhhhhhhhhh?????
Not to nice of you:mad:

SkiDog
03-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Yea, we'll sic Skidog's peacock on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't sic my peacock on anybody with THAT much class. He's got about as much class as going to school on a Saturday!:D

TMCNo1
03-26-2007, 08:14 PM
I don't sic my peacock on anybody with THAT much class. He's got about as much class as going to school on a Saturday!:D

I think drbrainey is you Skidog and the reason the dr disappeared is, the peacock came along and has been occupying your time!:D 8p :rolleyes:

Doug G
03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
DrBrainey,

Could you be so kind as to grace us with the finer points of what constitutes a vessel worthy of maintaining neighborhood status? If we understood the parameters better we of course could provide input worthy of your evaluation. For instance what parameters are important, size, cost, amenities?

Now that you have found an enjoyment for watersports has your coach (I assume you have a private coach by now as most of us do) given you any guidance on what style or type of watercraft may be most appropriate?

And of course if you could have your assistant upload some pictures of the lake house and the rest of your fleet that would of course be the most helpful.

Warmest Regards

drbrainey
03-26-2007, 09:41 PM
a vessel that will be worthy of my fleet shall be the best of the best. it should be classy , be a top performer and look good on my dock. even though i have only boarded a few times so far, like everything else i do, i should be great in a short amount of time. with that said , i want to make sure i don't purchase a vessel that i will have to replace after 1 month.

i don't have a picture with all my vessels since they are moored all over the world. the boat i will be purchasing for wakeboarding will be the only one, aside from my waverunner, i will keep at my lake house. i have attached a picture of my lake house that i took last summer.

erkoehler
03-26-2007, 09:55 PM
I don't hate, I'll sell anyone a boat :)

onlyinboards
03-26-2007, 10:01 PM
no way this guy is real. Even rich people don't talk (or type) in that tone.

dapicatti
03-26-2007, 10:07 PM
no way this guy is real. Even rich people don't talk (or type) in that tone.

Agreed......definately a poser.

Ric
03-27-2007, 09:04 AM
a vessel that will be worthy of my fleet shall be the best of the best. it should be classy , be a top performer and look good on my dock. even though i have only boarded a few times so far, like everything else i do, i should be great in a short amount of time. with that said , i want to make sure i don't purchase a vessel that i will have to replace after 1 month.

i don't have a picture with all my vessels since they are moored all over the world. the boat i will be purchasing for wakeboarding will be the only one, aside from my waverunner, i will keep at my lake house. i have attached a picture of my lake house that i took last summer. party at Dr Brainey's!

PaulW
03-27-2007, 09:32 AM
He's pulling our chains. Don't respond and he will go away!

Ric
03-27-2007, 09:33 AM
but we like him

bigmac
03-27-2007, 09:35 AM

aaa.bbb.ccc.14

aaa.bbb.ccc.14

Yup. The fact that you ask the question speaks volumes toward the question of whether or not my colleague Dr. Brainey is, in reality, another TMC member....

boatless
03-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Yep, I like him too. I would love to be his friend any time, I am hoping that I will be invited to his next party. The more rich friend I have the more popular I will get. ;)

boatless.

chevy08bud
03-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Dr. Brainey,
This forum has no room for pretentious people like you.

Sincerely,
Chevy08Bud

Sodar
03-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Dr. Brainey,
This forum has no room for pretentious ******** like you.

Sincerely,
Chevy08Bud

LOL LOL! I think the only thing that cracks me up more than Dr. Dumb@ss are the people who take him seriously!!! :D :D :D

chevy08bud
03-27-2007, 10:15 AM
I don't take him seriously, just wanted to vent. AHHHH, much better. Humm, Sodar are you the Troll?

Sodar
03-27-2007, 10:19 AM
I don't take him seriously, just wanted to vent. AHHHH, much better. Humm, Sodar are you the Troll?

Heck Yes! I love acting like a pompous a-hole! It is my alter-ego! If I seriously had to speculate on who the troll is/was, I would guess it to be Rodl... just saying!! 8p

TMCNo1
03-27-2007, 11:17 AM

boatless.

Have you got it yet?

roddydog
03-27-2007, 11:43 AM
He's the toolman's long lost brother, separated at birth!!!:D

Maristar210
03-27-2007, 12:18 PM
He's the toolman's long lost brother, separated at birth!!!:D

It's Dooker with Panache'

Toober Tom
03-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Hey doc old buddy, long time since I have seen you.

Lets get together again and go tubing like we did last summer!

PaulW
03-27-2007, 01:03 PM
It needs to warm up so we can get the boat in the water, go boating, so we all have somthing to do, other than this stuff. Winter has been to long and to cold. Now the river level needs to go down so they will open it up again.:(

boatless
03-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Have you got it yet?

Huhh !!! What do you mean ?? You have to admit, that is a nice lake house. I know that in my life time I could never ever own some thing like that.

boatless.

TMCNo1
03-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Huhh !!! What do you mean ??

boatless.

Read post #205 and #208 by Moderator 4! This guy is a troll, jerking our chain! In other words, a Team Talk member with a second screen name, with the same IP address, posing as someone else, playing mind games to see everyone get fired up. It could be you for what all we know, but if we ignore him he will go away.

boatless
03-27-2007, 01:59 PM
TMCNo1,

Got it...

Boatless.

ProTour X9
03-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Boy I'm sure glad to see the people (99.9%) on TMC are not prudes who have MasterCrafts to gain a "status". 'Dear Sir, I am frustrated at your behavior to fellow members, MasterCraft makes the best watersports boats in the world, due to this fact I suggest you get a Cobalt for all I care!'

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

troll

ProTour X9
03-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Hey I know this guy, is'nt he the guy that plays Eugene Levy in "Cheaper By The Dozen 2"
Yea! the X-80 has got your name all over it.

Thats great!!!!:purplaugh :purplaugh :purplaugh

drbrainey
03-27-2007, 05:21 PM
although i consider myself to be one of top most intellegent people in the world, i do not understand the term "troll". if this a stab at my appearance, i assure you that i am tall, broad and extremely good looking.

i had some time today to go boat shopping and ive decided to purchase two. i will buy a mastercraft X45 and a centurioun enzo sv240. after i test each one, i will then decided which one to keep for myself. the other boat i will give to my care taker at the lake house to use.

thanks for all the help.
take care gents

ProTour X9
03-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Ok now i'm convinced you're a troll.
If you're soooo smart can't you figure it out?
*(&%*&($^^#*&(%^&*())
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

ProTour X9
03-27-2007, 05:33 PM
All the rest of the Team Talkers know what a troll is and you don't??

Ryan
03-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Why all the anger? Doesn't anyone else get a kick out of the poser?

We all knew he was fake from his first go around. Usually I enjoy the game of trying to figure out who's behind the curtain, but this time I don't even care. Now that Toober Tom guy...I'm only 80% sure of who that is.

ProTour X9
03-27-2007, 05:38 PM
Ok ok ok ok, just the thought of a person like that makes me mad.
Everythings all cool now. :D

Sodar
03-27-2007, 05:40 PM
although i consider myself to be one of top most intellegent people in the world, i do not understand the term "troll". if this a stab at my appearance, i assure you that i am tall, broad and extremely good looking.

i had some time today to go boat shopping and ive decided to purchase two. i will buy a mastercraft X45 and a centurioun enzo sv240. after i test each one, i will then decided which one to keep for myself. the other boat i will give to my care taker at the lake house to use.

thanks for all the help.
take care gents

You sort of went the cheap route... why not go with something with some real "status".... like an X-80??? :confused: :confused:

Ryan
03-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Enough of us egged you on brainey, you gave up early. I fully expected some pics nabbed from boat trader to show off your 'fleet', you know 1 Session, 9 Ski Challengers, one pictured 93 Seadoo GTX, three Hatteras', one Fountain, and three Duffy boats. No invites to Brainey-Mania?

The lake house was a good effort though.

Next.

TMCNo1
03-27-2007, 06:02 PM

thanks for all the help.
take care gents
Nevermind,

Ric
03-27-2007, 07:16 PM
BRAINEY MANIA 2007!!!!!!!!!!

Maristar210
03-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Dr. Brainey,

Is your first name Jim?

Do you like Jello?

Were you in Band like me?

Do you have a scrapbook collection?

Do you like Dr. Pepper?

I hope you are like me, I need a friend.