PDA

View Full Version : Bimini Tower Clamps

jengle
02-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Anybody know where I can locate bimini tower clamps similar to the ones ref in the link? Need a 1 7/8" size for New Dimension Tower. Thanks,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wakeboard-Boat-Tower-Bimini-Top-Clamp_W0QQitemZ7216221265QQcategoryZ23807QQssPageN ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SteveO
02-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Based on the price they are aksing for that stuff, I may need to get into a new business. The factory MC bimini I have was just screwed into the tower.

Ric
02-01-2006, 01:56 PM
I think what you want are the little feet that come with the bimini
I will snap a pic today and see if yours is the same style... If yours is, then steveO is right, you just drill 2 pilot holes and mount with 2 screws per foot (6 feet altogether)

rodltg2
02-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Based on the price they are aksing for that stuff, I may need to get into a new business. The factory MC bimini I have was just screwed into the tower.

no kidding, instead of that granite cnc mahcine ive been eyeing , i should get the metal cnc instead.

DanC
02-01-2006, 03:10 PM
That is a crazy price, nobody should pay that. I have lost track of my contacts and I know from experience that a web search for those clamps yields little results. Check with your MC dealer, they can get just the clamps. Also search the web for tower manufactures and call them on the phone. They usually sell the clamps but don't always show them on their web site. Also, they can be bought at the boat shows but the prices there are usually a bit high.

Ric
02-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Here is a pic of the bimini feet on the tower tubing
Bimini Brackets (http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2207&size=big&ppuser=512)

Ric
02-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Here is a look at the part that pops into the bimini brackets
Is your's this style?

oh and uh disregard that this clevis is bent. Just trying to show the mounting type