PDA

View Full Version : Boat Mate's Pic

Mag_Red
09-15-2004, 12:58 AM
Here you guys go.................................http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=774&stc=1 :D I'm too scared to post the rest of it! :D

jimmer2880
09-15-2004, 07:03 AM
I'm quite sure you'll be in the dog-house for posting even that! :D

BriEOD
09-15-2004, 07:31 AM
I remember the rest of this photo now... :noface:

H20skeefreek
09-15-2004, 07:44 AM
I remember the rest of this photo now... :noface:

me too. I know Mag would be in the dog house even bigger, but did anyone save the picture? I could sort through my temp internet files, haven't cleared them in a while. I betcha Mrs. Mag would never become Mrs. Mag if we found it and posted it......so I won't.

east tx skier
09-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Nice knowin' ya, dude!

BriEOD
09-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Somebody check the Marketplace and see if their is a MC for sale CHEAP!

Ric
09-15-2004, 12:26 PM
You really really want her to post that pic of you don't you mag?

Leroy
09-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Mag_red; Made up yet?

Mag_Red
09-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Mag_red; Made up yet?After a few of these :worthy: :worthy:, and a lot of apologizing, I'm happy to report that I'll be :steering: up to her house to see her tonight :love:

bcampbe7
09-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Mag Red-
Maybe you could just post a little bit of her at a time...

east tx skier
09-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Agreed. It could be like a puzzle.

bradamerry
09-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey, Mag red, go for it! She is already mad.

Mag_Red
09-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Agreed. It could be like a puzzle.Hmmmmmmmmmm :huh: I'm sure she wouldn't have any objections to that now would she???? :D
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=800&stc=1

erkoehler
09-15-2004, 06:03 PM
I am starting to see a trend here, let keep it going! :smile:

bradamerry
09-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Keep it coming, getting better!

east tx skier
09-15-2004, 06:32 PM
Either she's really short, or we need a few more pieces.

BriEOD
09-15-2004, 06:42 PM
Getting there...

John B
09-15-2004, 06:45 PM
Brain,
Why did you do that now we are not going to get the rest of them :mad: .

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-15-2004, 11:14 PM
After a few of these :worthy: :worthy:, and a lot of apologizing, I'm happy to report that I'll be :steering: up to her house to see her tonight :love: To cut my grass.......

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-15-2004, 11:17 PM
Either she's really short, or we need a few more pieces. Mag's gonna see just how "short" I can be.....Listening Mag? :mad:

John B
09-15-2004, 11:20 PM
Night time grass cutting, is some kind of code word?

Sounds like it might be fun. :banana:

bcampbe7
09-15-2004, 11:21 PM
I have heard it referred to that also... :banana:

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-15-2004, 11:33 PM
I have heard it referred to that also... :banana: Cutting grass, also know as mowing the yard. The act of using a lawnmower, (the kind you buy at Sears, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.), and shorten the length of the green stuff that grows out of the ground. Duh...... But he did earn some points for this one.

BriEOD
09-16-2004, 08:36 AM
Hey Ms. Boat Mate,

Why are you being so hard on Mag. I think he has truly been a stand up guy. He takes his own personal time to post a photo of you, his beloved on the MC Site in an effort to show everyone how lovely you are. Most women would line up for that kind of attention. It's times like these that try men's hearts. Then how do you repay this act of kindness, by giving the guy grief. I think you should let it go. Maybe you could make it up to him with a steak dinner and some cold beer even.

John B
09-16-2004, 09:20 AM
Hey Ms. Boat Mate,

Why are you being so hard on Mag. I think he has truly been a stand up guy. He takes his own personal time to post a photo of you, his beloved on the MC Site in an effort to show everyone how lovely you are. Most women would line up for that kind of attention. It's times like these that try men's hearts. Then how do you repay this act of kindness, by giving the guy grief. I think you should let it go. Maybe you could make it up to him with a steak dinner and some cold beer even.
I'm with Brian one this.
This hole thing has been a good joke. :purplaugh
All joking aside, (I think it's been enough) he may a mistake, he has said he's sorry,now move on.
What he did was show a picture of his girl. :love:
One that he is proud of and that he wants to showoff.
The remark about wipe down the boat, was just to show how much you like his boat, and to go boating with him.
The thing about wiping the bottom was to show much you care.
I don't wipe the bottom of my boat, it's too much work.
But If you can not forget about all of this and move on.
I think he should think twice about little remark
"She a keeper"
In that what he meant, was that he want to stay with you.
I hope this has all been just a big joke.
It has been for me and I hope nothing I said or anybody else upset you. :smile:

stevo137
09-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Well said Guys, we're all just trying to let loose a little and have a good time. We want to see you happy again like that day on Mag's boat! :)

Leroy
09-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Now is the time when it would be great to be able to get together and buy Mag and his Mate their favorite drink and talk face to face ;)

John B
09-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Boating mate,
That doesn't mean we want to see the picture.
Just be happy!
And will you get a better name.

tall_ andy
09-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Boat Mate,
Totally off topic here but one more post and you loose your newbie status something to be very proud of especially in the short amount of time its taken you..

Ric
09-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Mag if I knew how to use this stupid computer, I'd find that pic that stevo found and post it just to end this BS.

east tx skier
09-16-2004, 11:43 AM
This thread makes me smile. Just for grins, I mentioned to SWMBO that I had set forth her "no pictures on the net" policy, and she confirmed that I would live to winterize. Life is good.

Mag_Red
09-16-2004, 12:34 PM
Mag if I knew how to use this stupid computer, I'd find that pic that stevo found and post it just to end this BS. Noooooo................we don't want to do that now do we??? But she never said I couldn't post this one :D

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=822&stc=1

Mag_Red
09-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Cutting grass, also know as mowing the yard. The act of using a lawnmower, (the kind you buy at Sears, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.), and shorten the length of the green stuff that grows out of the ground. Duh...... But he did earn some points for this one. :rolleyes: yeah........the grass was so damned high, I had to cut it twice ;) Thanks Boating Mate! :D

Mag_Red
09-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Now is the time when it would be great to be able to get together and buy Mag and his Mate their favorite drink and talk face to face ;)Name the time and place! This week-end the weather doesn't look to be so great, but maybe the following week-end. Got any nice lakes up there??? Indy isn't all the far ya know :toast:

Ric
09-16-2004, 01:26 PM
:rolleyes: yeah........the grass was so damned high, I had to cut it twice ;) Thanks Boating Mate! :D
"Work work work work -- work work work work" 8p Mel Brooks

Mag Red's "Boating Mate"
09-17-2004, 01:44 AM
In response to posts 24 thru 28, WOW! You guys got sappy!!!! :cry: I give! Mag is forgiven, although, I think he owes me the dinner. (After all, I do wipe his bottom)....Leroy, who's buying??? :D

Leroy
09-20-2004, 12:07 PM
Indy to Cincinnati, not so far away! Drinks on me!

Where do you ski? Ever go to Brookville?

Mag_Red
09-20-2004, 12:17 PM
Indy to Cincinnati, not so far away! Drinks on me!

Where do you ski? Ever go to Brookville?Been to Brookville once this year..........that was one time too many! I'd rather drive anither 2 hours and ski at Cumberland. I was hoping you had some nice places up there. Brookville= too small, too many people, and too damned rough.

Leroy
09-20-2004, 12:23 PM
We went there couple of times when I bought my boat, but too many people from Cincinati, nothing personal, just too many! Over Oct 23 weekend, fall break for kids, we are looking at either Lake Monroe or Cumberland. Never been on Cumberland, but really looks nice. Have you stayed there?

JimN
09-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Ric- you didn't include the middle part of Mel Brooks line. "Hi. boys! I missed you!"

Mag_Red
09-20-2004, 03:50 PM
We went there couple of times when I bought my boat, but too many people from Cincinati, nothing personal, just too many! Over Oct 23 weekend, fall break for kids, we are looking at either Lake Monroe or Cumberland. Never been on Cumberland, but really looks nice. Have you stayed there?Stayed on the water every time down at Cumberland. My twin sister has a houseboat at Lee's Ford Resort. I can get there from Cincinnati in 2.5 hours! They even have some cabins at the marina, and I'm sure in Oct there should be some available and at the "off season" rate. Not sure how the weather will be, but I wouldn't mind working something out if you guys want to plan a trip. :wavey:

Leroy
09-21-2004, 04:20 PM
I would like to sometime, but found out my wife already invited Evansville in-laws to Lake Monroe that weekend, so we are on Lake Monroe weather permitting.