PDA

View Full Version : The Phone call you never want to get from your X

Mag_Red
01-25-2006, 06:09 PM
.......uh Bob..........seems the child support agency miss figured your monthly child support due. :rolleyes: Seems like you owe me between $7,000- $11,000 ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

rodltg2
01-25-2006, 06:12 PM
sounds like magmania II will have a cover charge!

Farmer Ted
01-25-2006, 06:13 PM
Lawyer up or get a better lawyer

Danimal
01-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Been there my friend! Oh... and In Wisconsin you would automatically be in contempt of court. I hope they have changed that by now but that is what happened to me. Becasue of a miscalculation (by the clerk of courts) I was not paying what I should have been according to percentages. I guess the oneous was on me to realize this. And since I did not realize this, I was instantly in contempt of court for not complying with the child support order and my tax returns were intercepted for 3 years before it was all paid back. The county is the one that sent the paperwork to my employer. My employer was just paying the court ordered amount that was sent to them.

Good Luck

rodltg2
01-25-2006, 06:19 PM
cheaper to keep her

BrianM
01-25-2006, 06:24 PM
Where's Rick! :popcorn:

Mag_Red
01-25-2006, 06:27 PM
dig a little digging and the newest Court support order and what I'm paying seem to be in line. It's probably the idiots at Job and Family Services that made the mistake :rolleyes: I ain't sweating it.........just pisses me off :mad: Those idiot probably can't even balance a check book much less Audit my support payments. :uglyhamme

Footin
01-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Start giving a discount if you customer pay in cash....it's not as traceable or kill her.

Maristar210
01-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Rub her out.

6ballsisall
01-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Mag, you just need to lure her down to Over the Rhine one night. That's all it will take my friend. As another member says

Done deal :D

Footin
01-25-2006, 06:56 PM
J-Rod, you and I may have to ruff her up a little......no, alot.

6ballsisall
01-25-2006, 07:00 PM
Dang Mag sounds like you are having a week about like mine. Your houseboat is sinking, the ex calls and wants more money...........

We need to go have a beer or ten!! :guitar:

6ballsisall
01-25-2006, 07:22 PM
Bob you musta scared ole Erk. He just called me all worried Mag Fest 2006 was canceled! He called me from his snowmobile, word travels fast these days!! :eek:

Say it ain't so :confused:

rodltg2
01-25-2006, 07:37 PM
he wont cancel, just make sure to bring gas money :D

mattsn
01-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Marriage is "Grand".
Divorce is "Ten Grand"

Been there done that.

milkmania
01-25-2006, 07:48 PM
.......uh Bob..........seems the child support agency miss figured your monthly child support due. :rolleyes: Seems like you owe me between $7,000- $11,000 ! :eek: :eek:

we're praying for you dude:(

DrNautica
01-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Rub her out.

I know (I think) that you guys are just kidding but... I have to say my piece here...

I went through a less than amiable divorce about 12 years ago. I can't say that there weren't times I had thought about or wished that she wasn't around anymore to sic her lawyer on me. Then, three years ago, she died - for real. Our kids were 9 and 13 then(12 & 16 now)
and they lost a great Mom.

Both boys are great and get along perfectly. Even though she and I didn't see eye-to-eye, I'd gladly pay double the child support I had been paying if my sons could get their Mom back.

Not trying to bring down your thread, just saying to be careful what you wish for.

Dr. N

JEREMY79
01-25-2006, 08:46 PM
Wow, Dr. N. Thats rough. Something to think about though

Ric
01-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Mag I bet each state is different but can they backcharge like this you if you HAVE been paying the ordered amount all these years?

Mag_Red
01-25-2006, 11:09 PM
Mag I bet each state is different but can they backcharge like this you if you HAVE been paying the ordered amount all these years?Not really sure :confused: I guess I'll find out. :rolleyes:

Ric
01-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Sucks .

Workin' 4 Toys
01-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Sucks .
Yeah it does.
T/J.... Ric, I just noticed your Avatar is puking so bad it coming out of his eyes. nice.... end T/J

Ric
01-25-2006, 11:19 PM
Pdaddy fixed that one up for me a while back, maybe he added the eyepuke, I dont know

Ric
01-25-2006, 11:22 PM
oh and more on the subject, mag I got the opposite of that call a few months ago....

Ric, did you pay extra on your child support last month? Yes, I needed a belly laugh that day and I damn sure got one!!

BriEOD
01-26-2006, 06:53 AM
I know (I think) that you guys are just kidding but... I have to say my piece here...

I went through a less than amiable divorce about 12 years ago. I can't say that there weren't times I had thought about or wished that she wasn't around anymore to sic her lawyer on me. Then, three years ago, she died - for real. Our kids were 9 and 13 then(12 & 16 now)

Both boys are great and get along perfectly. Even though she and I didn't see eye-to-eye, I'd gladly pay double the child support I had been paying if my sons could get their Mom back.

Not trying to bring down your thread, just saying to be careful what you wish for.

Dr. N

Sorry to hear that Dr N. That has to be hard on the kids. I lost my dad when I was about their age so I know it is hard. It sounds like you are doing a great job though.

Mag_Red
01-26-2006, 07:15 AM
Sorry to hear that Dr N. That has to be hard on the kids. I lost my dad when I was about their age so I know it is hard. It sounds like you are doing a great job though.I'd say! Especially from the pic that misteriously disappeared on that one thread. :D

DrNautica
01-26-2006, 07:35 AM
I'd say! Especially from the pic that misteriously disappeared on that one thread. :D

Shall we say that I'm a believer in living life while you're able. And if I pass that on to my sons, well, they understand why.

Don't get me wrong, their lives are very structured with Catholic school, chores, work for the eldest, etc. But, they get to have their share of fun too. Well rounded upbringing I think. The 16 year old gets inducted into the National Honor Society tonight. :woohoo:

Maristar210
01-26-2006, 07:47 AM

Dr. N

Sorry Dr. N

I meant no disrespect, I assure you.

It was said in jest by someone who went through an ugly image tarnishing and reputation smearing campain desguised as a divorce. I was merely expressing what crossed my mind about 15 years ago. Common sense and the mother of my child thoughts won out but we all have at least thought it once while going through this, I think.

In any case, it sounds like the kids are doing well and this can only be a reflection of the job that you have done as a dual role parent.

Good Luck - Steve

BriEOD
01-26-2006, 07:49 AM
Shall we say that I'm a believer in living life while you're able. And if I pass that on to my sons, well, they understand why.

Don't get me wrong, their lives are very structured with Catholic school, chores, work for the eldest, etc. But, they get to have their share of fun too. Well rounded upbringing I think. The 16 gets inducted into the National Honor Society tonight. :woohoo:
They sound like great kids and you are doing things right. Congrats to you and the 16 yr old. I expect we will hear many more great things to come from him.

DrNautica
01-26-2006, 10:21 AM
Maristar,

No Worries. I wasn't offended in the least (that would take a lot.)

Just trying to put everything in perspective. My divorce was about like you describe above. She even had it written up that I could not take my children boating, fishing, swimming or any other water related activity. The judge didn't allow that but that's what her lawyer proposed.

***trying to push those old memories out, out I tell you.*** :noface:

Anyway, been there, done that.

DrNautica
01-26-2006, 10:25 AM
They sound like great kids and you are doing things right. Congrats to you and the 16 yr old. I expect we will hear many more great things to come from him.

Thanks. They are great kids. The oldest is dead set on being a commercial pilot. He's currently in the aviation explporers club and we've both done discovery flights which were way cool.

lakes Rick
01-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Where's Rick! :popcorn:

I think about this topic everytime someone brings up President Bush and his "spying" on us.. Apparently they have never had the Federal Child support Enforcement agency after them.. About the only people they can't get money out of is someone in prison.( it even says so on there mailers)
These people can take your tax returns, your savings, wipe out your checking account.. I guess when I was down on my luck ( clearing $800 every two weeks at Home depot) $411 NET to my kids just wasn't enough.. The support agency called me and told me to sell my house to catch up???
I don't have to understand how people in Russia lived with the KGB. I know after the above agency continually harrassed me for over 8 years. Even when they sent me notice that I was paid in full and my EX would have to go back to court to continue ( nuthin to continue my kids were ineligible to receive any more child support) they called me back and said "oops" because my EX made ONE PHONE CALL to these viscious blood sucking lesbian whors and I had to dance through some more hoops just because they are so incompetent...
Imagine having the most expensive, largest, no bars hold, make up your own rules as you go, law firm support your ex ABSOLUTELY FREE, while you have no money to defend yourself ( cause they took it all). When you call them to RATIONALLY discuss things, they say " we can't talk to you, you must get a lawyer"!!!!!
My friend, who had custody of his two kids, received NOTHING for 3 years.. When he called FCSE to complain, the WOMAN on the phone immediately ripped into him.. You see because he was a MAN, she just assumed HE HAD TO PAY.. She shut right up when she figured it out.. Funny thing is his wife worked for the Springfield OR. DA's wife.. and for TWO years they never took money out of her check for child support?? I guess knowing people in high places does help out..

And do you think this agency checks up to see if your kids are living OK?? Heck no.. My ex even admitted to cashing my child support checks for her "Partying money".. So while they talk the talk about " best interest of the child" its all about money... Their paycheck and their Federal retirement... They certainly can't be fired as NOBODY would hire these incompetent hags in the real world....

Not to offend anyone here but I wish mine would have died BEFORE she pissed away our two sons $100,000 trust fund on NUTHIN... Now she lives in a duplex in Boise, complaining to my son that job # 44 is not working out and she might have to go live with her latest BJ....

When she dies I am going to have a "wicked witch is dead" party with balloons, noisemakers, and banners..
Afterwards I am going to have the Budweiser Clydesdale wagon as full of beer as it can hold, at her gravesite, and everyone will relieve himself on her grave. I hope it takes years to dry out...

OK I am done, and boy do I feel better....

JEREMY79
01-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Wow Rick, tell us how you really feel

BrianM
01-26-2006, 08:38 PM

When she dies I am going to have a "wicked witch is dead" party with balloons, noisemakers, and banners..
Afterwards I am going to have the Budweiser Clydesdale wagon as full of beer as it can hold, at her gravesite, and everyone will relieve himself on her grave. I hope it takes years to dry out...

:friday: Once again Lakes Rick comes through! :uglyhamme

LakePirate
01-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Rick-Fest I

Mag_Red
01-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey Rick...........who Loves you man? Mag Red Does :D

BriEOD
01-26-2006, 09:22 PM
RickD, one day, one day soon I'm coming to get that cold one. :toast:

milkmania
01-26-2006, 09:36 PM
I think about this topic everytime someone brings up President Bush and his "spying" on us.. Apparently they have never had the Federal Child support Enforcement agency after them.. About the only people they can't get money out of is someone in prison.( it even says so on there mailers)
These people can take your tax returns, your savings, wipe out your checking account.. I guess when I was down on my luck ( clearing $800 every two weeks at Home depot) $411 NET to my kids just wasn't enough.. The support agency called me and told me to sell my house to catch up???
I don't have to understand how people in Russia lived with the KGB. I know after the above agency continually harrassed me for over 8 years. Even when they sent me notice that I was paid in full and my EX would have to go back to court to continue ( nuthin to continue my kids were ineligible to receive any more child support) they called me back and said "oops" because my EX made ONE PHONE CALL to these viscious blood sucking lesbian whors and I had to dance through some more hoops just because they are so incompetent...
Imagine having the most expensive, largest, no bars hold, make up your own rules as you go, law firm support your ex ABSOLUTELY FREE, while you have no money to defend yourself ( cause they took it all). When you call them to RATIONALLY discuss things, they say " we can't talk to you, you must get a lawyer"!!!!!
My friend, who had custody of his two kids, received NOTHING for 3 years.. When he called FCSE to complain, the WOMAN on the phone immediately ripped into him.. You see because he was a MAN, she just assumed HE HAD TO PAY.. She shut right up when she figured it out.. Funny thing is his wife worked for the Springfield OR. DA's wife.. and for TWO years they never took money out of her check for child support?? I guess knowing people in high places does help out..

And do you think this agency checks up to see if your kids are living OK?? Heck no.. My ex even admitted to cashing my child support checks for her "Partying money".. So while they talk the talk about " best interest of the child" its all about money... Their paycheck and their Federal retirement... They certainly can't be fired as NOBODY would hire these incompetent hags in the real world....

Not to offend anyone here but I wish mine would have died BEFORE she pissed away our two sons $100,000 trust fund on NUTHIN... Now she lives in a duplex in Boise, complaining to my son that job # 44 is not working out and she might have to go live with her latest BJ....

what about when an EX addresses the Judge as a Son of a Bit ch, and gets away with it?:rant:

that's what she called the Judge when he reduced her payments, he simply said, "that'll be enough of that young lady"

lady? my ***!

lakes Rick
01-26-2006, 10:19 PM
what about when an EX addresses the Judge as a Son of a Bit ch, and gets away with it?:rant:

that's what she called the Judge when he reduced her payments, he simply said, "that'll be enough of that young lady"

lady? my ***!

Mine just stomped out of the courtroom when she didn't like what the judge had to say, with her lady lawyer following her like a dog.. My lawyer just about had a heart attack at my ex doing that.. I can see her now, just swinging her head around with her hair following, as she stomped out.. Ya know what happened???

NUTHIN.......... I am sure it was a mans fault somehow....

lakes Rick
01-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey Rick...........who Loves you man? Mag Red Does :D

Mag, just want to let you know how I can relate..

Greatest day in my life was when my youngest turned 21 and I knew it was over at last.......

lakes Rick
01-26-2006, 10:22 PM
This thread got me so worked up I had to go put a coat of wax on the new fat boy.....

Wonder if the EX got the pic of it I sent her??????

JEREMY79
01-26-2006, 10:23 PM
did we get a pic? I used to have a fat boy :mad:

Mag_Red
01-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Mag, just want to let you know how I can relate..

Greatest day in my life was when my youngest turned 21 and I knew it was over at last.......4 1/2 years for me now. Hey rick, you get any snow this year?? I can still remember the pic you posted last year

bcampbe7
01-26-2006, 10:28 PM
This thread got me so worked up I had to go put a coat of wax on the new fat boy.....

Wonder if the EX got the pic of it I sent her??????

Your the man, Rick! :worthy:

did we get a pic? I used to have a fat boy :mad:

I am a Fatboy, does that count?

milkmania
01-26-2006, 10:30 PM
4 1/2 years for me now.

4.5 years to go?
or the child's been 21 for 4.5 years?

I'm thinking you've got 4.5 years to go, but didn't know if you had other children

Ric
01-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Mine just stomped out of the courtroom when she didn't like what the judge had to say, with her lady lawyer following her like a dog.. My lawyer just about had a heart attack at my ex doing that.. I can see her now, just swinging her head around with her hair following, as she stomped out.. Ya know what happened???

how do/did we get ourselves into such pardicaments with such freaks anyway?

lakes Rick
01-27-2006, 05:58 PM
how do/did we get ourselves into such pardicaments with such freaks anyway?

The legal system allows women to get away with anything anymore.. MEN have a hard time standing up to the "fairer" sex.. AND women know it..

The sad truth is MOST women can monetarily benefit from a divorce today... The laws need to change like they did for "suzy homemaker" years ago.

jmyers
01-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Mabey it's because of your avatar? The problem is ex wife's won't let you pay the kids damn money hogs!!! I have seen my dad go through 4 it is amazing how these wonderful women we marry turn into evil as soon as you get the divorce!! :mad:

pilot02
01-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Thanks. They are great kids. The oldest is dead set on being a commercial pilot. He's currently in the aviation explporers club and we've both done discovery flights which were way cool.

Get him involved with Civil Air Patrol ASAP. As a cadet, he can get started and actually earn his private pilot license very cheaply. Check out www.CAP.gov

pilot02
01-27-2006, 11:20 PM

From the other side, try dealing with a female man hating judge. I've tried nicely to amend the custody agreement with my ex because my son stays with me half time and I'm fully involved in his life. Neither the court or CSE sees any of it. IN the process of currently pursuing a modification not so nicely but since GA is currently rewriting the guidelines etc., everything is tabled until July unless there's a miracle.

lakes Rick
01-28-2006, 11:37 AM
From the other side, try dealing with a female man hating judge. I've tried nicely to amend the custody agreement with my ex because my son stays with me half time and I'm fully involved in his life. Neither the court or CSE sees any of it. IN the process of currently pursuing a modification not so nicely but since GA is currently rewriting the guidelines etc., everything is tabled until July unless there's a miracle.

Like my one friend, who walked into court with his EX to be, her lady lawyer, and a lady judge.. His lawyer turned to him and said "uh oh, its gonna be a peenis thing"......

lakes Rick
01-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Is this thread over?? Darn, I was just getting warmed up!!!!!!!

Ric
01-30-2006, 11:44 AM
Is this thread over?? Darn, I was just getting warmed up!!!!!!!
MAG? .

Mag_Red
01-30-2006, 11:57 AM
MAG? . Haven't heard a thing since I posted this :confused: You bet I'll update this when I hear something. :D

DrNautica
01-30-2006, 06:14 PM
Get him involved with Civil Air Patrol ASAP. As a cadet, he can get started and actually earn his private pilot license very cheaply. Check out www.CAP.gov

Thanks,

We'll check it out!

Dr. N

SkiDog
01-30-2006, 06:34 PM
The real mans version of marrage. Find a women you hate, and buy her a house!