PDA

View Full Version : MC Rebates

Andyg
01-24-2006, 12:19 AM
When I got my mail tonight there was a flyer from MC in there. It was a list of available "rebates" on 2006 Mastercrafts. Instead of giving you some actual dollar value rebate like an auto manufacturer they allow you to pick and choose options that you can get for free. As an example you can upgrade to the MCX for free. The boat must be purchased by March 31st. If anyone wants a copy of it PM me your email address and I will send it to you. I tried scanning it in to post it here, but it becomes illegible when you try to reduce the size of it.

I wish I hadn't just ordered a new truck last week. I could have ordered a new boat instead.

milkmania
01-24-2006, 01:23 AM
When I got my mail tonight there was a flyer from MC in there. It was a list of available "rebates" on 2006 Mastercrafts. Instead of giving you some actual dollar value rebate like an auto manufacturer they allow you to pick and choose options that you can get for free. As an example you can upgrade to the MCX for free. The boat must be purchased by March 31st. If anyone wants a copy of it PM me your email address and I will send it to you. I tried scanning it in to post it here, but it becomes illegible when you try to reduce the size of it.

I wish I hadn't just ordered a new truck last week. I could have ordered a new boat instead.

you can host it up someplace like photobucket.com and not have to worry about the size restrictions

Cloaked
01-24-2006, 07:44 AM
I wish I hadn't just ordered a new truck last week. I could have ordered a new boat instead.Cancel the order. They can sell the truck or dealer-trade it. A decent dealer will give back....

TMC
01-24-2006, 11:25 AM

Actually, it was in last month's eMC as well. Click here (http://207.170.215.108/eMarketing/Campaign/TemplateBlankRun.aspx?PageId=a32d5e7b-05c8-4bc3-bf09-2da2555b0784&OrgId=1&ConId=5371) to read about the boat show promotion - included in this article is a printable version of the program, so please feel free to print this out and take it to your dealer.

jayocheskey
01-24-2006, 02:46 PM
That's exciting. Those are some good offers.

CraftMaster
01-25-2006, 05:46 PM
I got the same thing in the mail this week! I will probably use it to buy a X7 with heater and shower- :firejump: