PDA

View Full Version : Piedmont North Carolina Owners

TMCNo1
01-22-2006, 02:28 PM
If there are any MASTERCRAFT owners here on TEAM TALK from the PIEDMONT area, Belews Lake, High Rock, Lake Norman, Jordan Lake give me a hollar here on Team Talk, we have not had any kind of gathering around here in years and it would be neat for us all to get together somewhere and have an on the water outing this next summer...................later

Cary K.
01-23-2006, 07:19 AM
I am east of the Triad (Wilson), but venture that way several times a year. Usually hit a comp or two at Clear Lake and try to get in the warm waters of Belews several times during the winter. I would be interested in a NC gathering.

djhuff
01-23-2006, 08:45 AM
I live in Raleigh and would be very interested in a gathering.

TMCNo1
01-23-2006, 10:15 AM
PIEDMONT MC Owners, as i get replies to this thread, if you want, you can e-mail me or pm me off my viewer profile with contact info so i can add you to a list for contact in early spring. Info will be held in confidence just for contact info in getting everyone together.........later

boxman3
02-10-2006, 07:56 PM
I ski at Belews all summer and missed the last gathering at Humphries Ridge. Let me know what where and when...

TMCNo1
02-10-2006, 08:30 PM
boxman3, I sent you a private message!

h2oskier
06-20-2006, 01:25 AM
I am in Willow Springs and would also be interested in a local get together. I mostly ski at Sharron Harris, but have been to Jordan a lot as well. We have 3 kids and would love to get with some other MC owners who are family oriented for some fun on the water.

Hammer
06-29-2006, 10:08 PM
I am in the Fuquay-Varina, Garner area and ski at Harris mostly. But its about the same distance to Jordan from here, grew up skiing there. A get together sounds great. My kids are pretty young but they would still enjoy the folks.

atlfootr
07-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Barefoot'd Lake Norman's "NEW YEAR" Day's BFT .... cold as shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :eek:

littlemax
08-01-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm up for hangin out with y'all. I'm in the Hickory area skiing on Lake Hickory.

bspoke1
08-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Count me in.We live in Raleigh but our boat is on Tillery most of the year

Commandohorn
07-16-2007, 02:22 PM
New to this forum, found this thread, although it is old. I live on Oak Hollow Lake in High Point, NC. Count me in on any gathering close by!

Monte
07-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Well, Fellas click my signature... It may happen again.... We'll start planning late in the year.......

G-man
07-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Oh!!!! this could be dangerous, but have fun anyway

TMCNo1
07-16-2007, 04:03 PM
New to this forum, found this thread, although it is old. I live on Oak Hollow Lake in High Point, NC. Count me in on any gathering close by!

Welcome! I imagine CSM will be worked on this winter for 2008. The Greensboro dealer doesn't get too involved with the owners in this area, but I may see if Mike (MYMC) would welcome getting them involved to make it a bigger event, we will see!

ncskier
07-16-2007, 06:00 PM
...The Greensboro dealer doesn't get too involved with the owners in this area, but I may see if Mike (MYMC) would welcome getting them involved to make it a bigger event, we will see!

LOL... the Raleigh dealer, which is under the same ownership, is the same imho. I do envy you guys whose dealers are committed to supporting the sport and sponsor events like this.

Jordan Lake would be a great spot and is a state park with some nice campgrounds around the lake. Vista Point has a ramp that isnt used much by anyone not camping there.

http://www.ils.unc.edu/parkproject/visit/jord/section.html

DBR
07-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Just left Lake Norman, 7 great days on the water, Drove from Chas., SC. Alot of MC's on the lake , problem is there all hanging off the dock all covered up. Went to Madness, would love to go anywhere in that area again.

cst573
07-16-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm in for a Piedmont gathering.
Hyco Lake in Person County would be good for an event. The water stays warm through October (power plant).
Kerr Lake also would be a good place to hold an event.

trickskier
07-16-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't live in the Piedmont.................However, I am willing to travel if my HAT shows up soon..................:D

TMCNo1
07-17-2007, 08:47 AM
I don't live in the Piedmont.................However, I am willing to travel if my HAT shows up soon..................:D

Believe me, that nappy hat ain't floating around in NC, but if you came North you might be getting warmer!:D
It just might be tied to a cement block on the bottom of Tennessee River!

trickskier
07-17-2007, 10:55 AM
It just might be tied to a cement block on the bottom of Tennessee River!
I hope Norm has scuba gear......................;)

TMCNo1
07-17-2007, 11:25 AM
I hope Norm has scuba gear......................;)

Or, if you are in the market for a new CUSTOM built MasterCraft, I bet Norm could get it laid up right into the hull structure for you at no extra charge!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

PS Trick, go to Design a Boat and do up your colors on the X-2, I did, it's sweet. I just wish I could copy it to post on here!

TMCNo1
07-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!

Hammer
07-17-2007, 04:55 PM
When and where? I'm trying to get on the water today but can't get any takers. What's wrong with these people?

Monte
07-17-2007, 04:58 PM
When and where? I'm trying to get on the water today but can't get any takers. What's wrong with these people?

If I was closer I'd go!!!

mengee
08-15-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm new to this forum. I live in Greensboro, am out mostly on Belews, and would definitely be interested in a gathering

Hammer
08-18-2007, 03:27 PM
I think we are still waiting for someone to take charge. I think TMCNo1, uh, I mean someone, needs to say where and when and it will be on. But hurry the wife is filling up the calander pretty quickly. Next thing you know it will be time for CSM '08!!!!!!

TMCNo1
08-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Basically this thread turned into Carolina Spring Madness '07 and Monte72 and myself along with anyone else interested into getting involved. We plan on talking to Mike, MYMC @ Mastercraft of Charlotte sometime late this fall to discuss doing CSM again in 2008. We'll see!
Maybe we can set a date for early June after the 3 racing weekends at Lowes Motor Speedway and avoid Mothers Day weekend that we had it this year. More people can come because school will be out, vacations time will have started, the water will be warmer and the cooler ice will be colder! This is planned as a family event, so everyone can attend.

Hammer
08-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Whouldn't that make it CFM '07?

Jesus_Freak
08-18-2007, 07:32 PM
I think we are still waiting for someone to take charge. I think TMCNo1, uh, I mean someone, needs to say where and when and it will be on. But hurry the wife is filling up the calander pretty quickly. Next thing you know it will be time for CSM '08!!!!!!

Hammer, it is still so cool to see myself in your avatar. Very cool indeed. Thanks. :cool:

Hrkdrivr
08-20-2007, 09:53 PM
My family and I are planning to go to Harris this Wednesday, August 22nd... Anyone going to be there?

Hammer, did Dan's son go to that wakeboard school this summer?

Hammer
08-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Yes, he made to the camp. Haven't had a chance to talk much about it. I think he enjoyed it though.
Looks like I will not make it out this week. The only chance I have is Tuesday, but its not looking good for that either so far. Hoping for next week though!

ConneautLaker
08-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Hey all, I'm wondering if I can get some information on Belews lake. I live in Winston-Salem but I do all my skiing in Pennsylvania during the summer months. I'm thinking of dropping a ProStar197 in there for some Slalom skiing after October 1.

I know the water is hot-tub warm, but I've never been on the lake. Will I get beat up by wake boats? Is there a course on the lake? I'm not that advanced, but I'd like to get some good skiing in (free skiing, course skiing or both) over the fall and spring months.

Any information is appreciated.

Commandohorn
08-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Belews can be real crowded on the weekends, but nice during the week. Stay near the dam close to Carolina Marina to stay away from the hot water. It will cost you $10 to launch at Carolina, the free launch is across the lake, I don't know where...

TMCNo1
08-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey all, I'm wondering if I can get some information on Belews lake. I live in Winston-Salem but I do all my skiing in Pennsylvania during the summer months. I'm thinking of dropping a ProStar197 in there for some Slalom skiing after October 1.

I know the water is hot-tub warm, but I've never been on the lake. Will I get beat up by wake boats? Is there a course on the lake? I'm not that advanced, but I'd like to get some good skiing in (free skiing, course skiing or both) over the fall and spring months.

PM to you!

TMCNo1
08-21-2007, 07:07 PM

I sent you another pm and can't wait for us to get together on Belews!

ridesdirt
09-02-2007, 01:01 PM
New to the forum, is this still issue still alive?

Charlotte area here, ready to go.

TMCNo1
09-02-2007, 01:39 PM
New to the forum, is this still issue still alive?

Charlotte area here, ready to go.

See this post, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=393048&postcount=28

ridesdirt
09-02-2007, 02:20 PM
recon I am a little late. lol

next year?

Monte
09-02-2007, 02:40 PM
recon I am a little late. lol

next year?

We hope so... It will most likely happen;)

TMCNo1
09-02-2007, 02:53 PM
We hope so... It will most likely happen;)

Bert, I updated my post #28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!