PDA

View Full Version : We got a dealer in Bossier!

Farmer Ted
01-22-2006, 12:34 AM
The wife and I decided to hit the boat show tonight since all the rug rats are out for the night.

Walked past about 600 metal flake bass boats and a few pontoons, stoped by to see what Malibu brought. Talked to one of their salesmen and the conversation kind of seemed to taper off when he found out I already had a boat and he pretty much just walked away when he found out it was a Mastercraft.

So wifey and I proceed to check out a couple of campers at the end when I had to do a double take, there was a X-1 right in front of me, a 197 next to it and a 209 keeping it company.

Bossier City has a Mastercraft dealer, Yes Dougy you now have a a dealer within 90 miles of you!

Seems that Bayou Super Center started selling MC recently.....

Spoke briefly to Chris Owens, super nice guy hope to see him at the next boat show.

BriEOD
01-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Man a MC dealer and a Super Wal-Mart! Ya'll are all set. 8p (I've probably just condemned myself to an assignment at Barksdale.)

TMCNo1
01-22-2006, 10:50 AM
Well, you talked to Chris Owen, you know he ain't quite right, at times i think he is about 3 blades short of being a 4 blade prop. Naw, just kidding, we love that crazy dude and his wife and they know it. He is one of those people who make the MASTERCRAFT experience so special..........Chris, thanks for being there for us........later

Farmer Ted
01-22-2006, 11:31 AM
Man a MC dealer and a Super Wal-Mart! Ya'll are all set. 8p (I've probably just condemned myself to an assignment at Barksdale.)

Don't worry Bri, Bark-a-traz isn't all that bad. Now we have a dealership... http://www.bayououtdoor.com/boats_ski.asp

SteveO
01-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Well we now know where the infamous Chris Owens from Bourbon street went when the hurricane came. Yeah , yeah dude looks like a lady... Sorry couldn't resist

east tx skier
01-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Cool!!! Bossier is big time!