PDA

View Full Version : I'm surrounded by stupid people!

milkmania
01-21-2006, 04:09 PM
typlical okies:noface:

my comments = blue text

Local News what, it didn't make National News?

Crime on the rocks. catchy title:rolleyes:

By Regina Smith, News Reporter cute too!

Warrants have been issued for two men accused of stealing rocks from a Howe man. Who the hell would steal rocks!?!?!? I've got rocks I would have given them to pick up!

LeFlore County Special Judge Jeff Mixon (jerk) issued the warrants for Terence Dewayne Ashford, 37, and Justin Tyme Morrison, 24. The men have both been charged with one felony count of grand larceny. isn't grand larceny for a certain monetary amount? like over $1000.00

According to court documents filed in the case, on Dec. 31, Morris Elder notified the LeFlore County Sheriff's Department that his grandson had observed two men taking rock from his property on Glendale Road.

LeFlore County Deputy Roy Duggan said that when he arrived at the property he spoke with Elder who told him that he had driven to the location and also observed the men. I'm getting confused here

"When he arrived the vehicle had several rocks on it and it was a green Ford Ranger," Duggan wrote in the affidavit. "Both suspects were on Mr. Elder's property still picking up rocks." well, now that that's been established.....
shoulda seen if Mr. Elder could identify his rocks.

Reportedly the land owner asked the men what they were doing and they told him they were picking up rocks. duh, what's it look like we're doing, we're stealing rocks!

Elder allegedly identified one of the men as Morrison, and told the deputy that he advised the men they were stealing rocks. again, established. At which point Morrison allegedly asked Elder not to call the police because he couldn't afford to get into trouble. habitual rock thief?

According to the report when Elder advised the men he had already notified law enforcement the two men left the area. typical of a rock thief

Duggan said he later found the truck, but, the affidavit said you observed both suspects picking up rocks?!?!which was reportedly registered to Ashford, behind a residence in Howe.small Oklahoma town Morrison was at the home and allegedly told Duggan that the men were getting the rock from the ditch and not from the property. yeah, that's what they all say

The deputy said he then asked Morrison why the two men fled the scene if that were the case. he probably learned that in Interrogation 101

"He then said he didn't want no trouble he was just trying to get some money for his kids, pulled the "hungry kids card" Duggan wrote. "Then I advised him I could arrest him and he said he didn't care he would just pay the fine." but, the rocks came from a ditch?

The deputy didn't arrest Morrison but impounded the vehicle and turned the report over to the LeFlore County District Attorney's Office who filed charges. took away a man's ability to provide for his family?

The warrant states that upon their arrest the men will be held on a bond of $1,000. so were they arrested or not? it would appear they were not arrested, but they were charged....guess that saved them a couple of bucks

and no, I don't know the parties involved! 8p

milkmania
01-21-2006, 04:20 PM
I can just hear the prison conversation now.......

convict #1: Hey Buddy, what'd The Man get you for?

convict #2: Stealing Rocks!

convict #1: backs away slowly.....................

TMCNo1
01-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Do you think that maybe the two guys were just going to a ROCK CONCERT and wanted to take their own ROCKS????????????????, Like maybe the ROLLING STONES???????????????

MarkP
01-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Because of the awkward silence in this thread, I almost feel obligated to respond.. BUT, what the heck do I say? :rolleyes:

Leroy
01-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Maybe I'll continue to fulfill the thread title....

We bought decoration rocks for our last house when it was built, they were like 15 cents a pound installed. So 300 pound rock is $45. It could add up.....

André
01-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Maybe I'll continue to fulfill the thread title....

We bought decoration rocks for our last house when it was built, they were like 15 cents a pound installed. So 300 pound rock is $45. It could add up.....
15 cents a pound! :eek:
You should have told me.Plenty of rocks here... 8p

bucky
01-21-2006, 08:35 PM
I didn't do it! No-one saw me do it! Nobody can prove anything!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-22-2006, 01:24 AM
If these said rock thieves, were to throw a stolen stone and cause damage, who's fault is it? The owner that knew of his rocks being stolen, or the thrower?

I thought of this because of the person who spilled hot coffee on themselves and became wealthy over it.

bucky
01-22-2006, 01:43 AM
I went and purchased decorative stone from a rock dealer (they exist around here). At around $200 for a 3500 lb pallet, I would have spent more on gas to steal it. And that is one bad-*** green ford ranger to carry $1000 in rocks.