PDA

View Full Version : Eyeglass/sunglass holders I like

rlivingood
01-20-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey folks,

After loosing my second pair of sunglasses off the bimini or my head I started looking for something to hold my sunglasses when I plan on getting wet.

I found these SpecMate holders to be the best. They are suction cup holders that stick anywhere. I use them on the side of the windshield. I got 4 of them and put them on both driver and passenger sides. You just push the bridge of the sunglasses over the rubber and it holds them great.

Take a look at them. Unfortunately I don't think anyone sells them. The guy is trying to sell the patent / invention because I don't think he really was able to market them. They are the best thing I've ever found for boat glasses.

The folks in the Westcoast at Don Pedro might have remembered seeing them on my boat.

Here is the link for the patent sale and some pictures of what they look like. They look better in a boat.

http://www.muscleandarmfarm.com/inventions_for_sale.htm

Rod

Anyone else know of different ones or where to get more of these?

RackAtak
01-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey Rod! You haven't been around for a while. Does he sell these?

rlivingood
01-20-2006, 07:51 PM
He did part with 4 of them for me. So maybe he does sell them.

I've been lurking on the board since my last post. Never find the time and any valued input to post a reply. My posts will never reach 10,000 at this rate.

Gotta admit, I watch the swimsuit thread the most :-) I really liked the remote control someone posted on the other etc picture thread. Wish I could find one of those for the house ;-)

Just waiting for warmer days. Looking outside is clear and calm, but 50 and I'm too much a fair weathered skier.

Rod

milkmania
01-20-2006, 08:05 PM
I've been lurking on the board since my last post. Never find the time and any valued input to post a reply. My posts will never reach 10,000 at this rate.
Rod

oh man, I didn't see that in the rules......

*flipping through TMCOwners' rulebook

I think I'm safe http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bubble.gif

Cloaked
01-20-2006, 08:30 PM
I don't get it. While keeping the glasses housed in that gadget, W-T-F good are they away from your eyes? :confused: :D

Wear the $8 Wal-Fart specials. They are 100% UV block. Done deal, no? :confused:

:guitar:

Footin
01-20-2006, 08:47 PM
I agree Sporto, every time I go to Mexico I bring back 2 or 3 pairs of fake Oakley's (foakley's).