PDA

View Full Version : WOOO HOOO! B-Day Gift

Danimal
01-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Just got my B-Day gift from the wife and kids. 2 tickets for BB King at The House Of Blues in Chicago. I can't wait. I've always wanted to see him before he kicks it. This is his 80th Birthday tour!! Has anyone else seen BB King in concert?

quincyfirefighter
01-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Happy B-Day man. Ya I saw BB King in Reno Nv. about Ten years ago. I love his music. He can really rock :cool:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-20-2006, 10:49 AM
COOL!!! BB rules!!! :dance: Congrats! I know what you mean too, I have always wanted to see Les Paul before he cashes in. Les is getting up there in age, but he still plays live every week. Maybe someday I will see him play and get to meet him.

ENJOY the show!!! :D

UMP

Danimal
01-20-2006, 10:58 AM
COOL!!! BB rules!!! :dance: Congrats! I know what you mean too, I have always wanted to see Les Paul before he cashes in. Les is getting up there in age, but he still plays live every week. Maybe someday I will see him play and get to meet him.

ENJOY the show!!! :D

UMP

My parents saw Les Paul a couple years ago in NYC. Some smokey little jazz joint. I guess it's the only place he plays now. I would love to see him before he passes, also.

BriEOD
01-20-2006, 11:44 AM
I thought you were going to say you got an X-80!!

Danimal
01-20-2006, 11:57 AM
hah... No, that boat is way too big for what we need it for. I would take a 205 though...

shepherd
01-20-2006, 03:16 PM
I once saw Muddy Waters in an arena where he opened for Eric Clapton. I thought he blew Clapton away... I'm sure BB would do the same. Should be an awesome show, especially in a smaller venue like HOB. Enjoy!

skitilldark
01-20-2006, 04:45 PM
I was on a plane once with Bo Diddly. And yesterday I was in a sound studio where John Mayer was playing and meat loaf was in a studio one floor down.