PDA

View Full Version : Is he alive or dead?

Workin' 4 Toys
01-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Is Bin Laden Dead or Alive?

88 PS190
01-19-2006, 11:03 PM
I'm gonna go for dead. I agree he's gotta have kidney failure... Either that or he's yellow from cowardice.

Hoosier Bob
01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
The answer to that is dead but the question should be when. He is on borrowed time. We have the best over there and they may just be enjoying the chase. If he dies and is found dead we may actually have to leave. That may queer the whole deal? I have a few bullets for him anyway. :D
I'm gonna go for dead. I agree he's gotta have kidney failure... Either that or he's yellow from cowardice.

quincyfirefighter
01-19-2006, 11:32 PM
For the 2752 souls and my brothers, I hope to hell his dead. :mad:

Hoosier Bob
01-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Amen! Not to take it lightly but it seems we have already forgotten December 7th.
For the 2752 souls and my brothers, I hope to hell his dead. :mad:

Farmer Ted
01-19-2006, 11:47 PM
I don't think it matters one way or another if he's dead or alive, at least from an Al Queerda leadership perspective. There's probably at least 5 or 6 other dudes chompin at the bits to be the kingpin.

I think our little MQ-4 Remote controlled "toy" has these boys running scared. Hence we see Public Enemy #1 on Al Jazeera. CSMF

"...The MQ-1 Predator carries the Multi-spectral Targeting System with inherent AGM-114 Hellfire missile targeting capability and integrates electro-optical, infrared, laser designator and laser illuminator into a single sensor package. The aircraft can employ two laser-guided Hellfire anti-tank missiles with the MTS ball."

Remember this is a RC plane with a Rotax snowmobile engine and Hellfire Missles.

Party on Wayne!

BriEOD
01-20-2006, 08:05 AM
Don't forget to tell them Tim that these babies are being flown by pilots at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yep, these UAV are flying over Iraq and Afghanistan while an AF pilot is sipping a Mountain Dew in the A/C or an operations center at Nellis. Pretty innovative.

milkmania
01-20-2006, 08:19 AM
dead or alive?

you tell me.....

be gentlehttp://aritah.com/images/smilies/okie.gif

Tom023
01-20-2006, 08:33 AM
Kind of a meaningless poll when it's been proven by the tapes it is his voice on them. Hossier Bob put it best, the real question is when...

shepherd
01-20-2006, 08:43 AM
Don't forget to tell them Tim that these babies are being flown by pilots at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yep, these UAV are flying over Iraq and Afghanistan while an AF pilot is sipping a Mountain Dew in the A/C or an operations center at Nellis. Pretty innovative.

Yeah, that is pretty cool. And innovative. But a little disturbing to know that we are now at a point where one man can single out and kill another man from 20,000 miles away with just a click of a mouse while he's sipping a Mountain Dew.

I just keep picturing the opening scene of Terminator II where the autonomous flying robots are flying around hunting down the humans and indiscriminately trying to kill them...

I just thank God I'm on our side... :o

quincyfirefighter
01-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Amen! Not to take it lightly but it seems we have already forgotten December 7th.
I haven't forgotten. My father-in-law fought in world war two so every year we get together in remembrance

quincyfirefighter
01-20-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't think it matters one way or another if he's dead or alive, at least from an Al Queerda leadership perspective. There's probably at least 5 or 6 other dudes chompin at the bits to be the kingpin.

I think our little MQ-4 Remote controlled "toy" has these boys running scared. Hence we see Public Enemy #1 on Al Jazeera. CSMF

"...The MQ-1 Predator carries the Multi-spectral Targeting System with inherent AGM-114 Hellfire missile targeting capability and integrates electro-optical, infrared, laser designator and laser illuminator into a single sensor package. The aircraft can employ two laser-guided Hellfire anti-tank missiles with the MTS ball."

Remember this is a RC plane with a Rotax snowmobile engine and Hellfire Missles.

Party on Wayne!
You telling me, the Preator has the same motor in it as my Ski-doo Snowmoble. Too cool :cool:

Farmer Ted
01-20-2006, 01:27 PM
You telling me, the Preator has the same motor in it as my Ski-doo Snowmoble. Too cool :cool:

Ops I misquoted that, the engines are manufactured by Rotax but they are aviation engines. Not snowmobile engines.

My bad.

Farmer Ted
01-20-2006, 01:30 PM

Gotta love reach back! The only thing the pilot in the AOR does is take-offs and landings.

Did you see in the AF Times, they want to retire all the U2s. I haven't read the article but I imagine the Global Hawk will be it's replacement.

shepherd
01-20-2006, 02:54 PM

I don't think we'll ever forget Dec. 7th, but we should never forget 9/11/01 which, IMO, was the worse attack. More people were killed in the 9/11 attacks (2900 vs. 2500). Also, the Pearl Harbor attack was a strategic military operation intended to cripple our military capability in the Pacific. The 9/11 attacks were directed at a non-military target and with the intention to indiscriminately kill as many innocent civilians as possible for purely political and fanatical reasons.

The question that lingers in my mind is "what were they thinking?" because they brought a world of sh!t down on themselves -- in BOTH cases... :mad:

jayocheskey
01-20-2006, 03:00 PM
No body will ever forget Dec. 7th or September 11th. Time does two things extremely well: 1) Ages all people 2) Heals wounds.

As far as forgiving, that's up to each individual, but we should NEVER forget.