PDA

View Full Version : Possibly upgrading to Mid 90's model of some sort, some questions...

Bobby
01-18-2006, 01:52 PM
I might be selling my '84 S&S and upgrading to an early/mid 90's MC (or CC if I find the right one, but would rather have an MC). If I look for a Prostar from '93-up, what should I expect? Does an open bow affect the wake for skiing? Would it be any better (performance & comfort-wise) than my current boat or am I wasting my time thinking about it?

BriEOD
01-18-2006, 01:58 PM
I'd go 94' up. In 94' they started going EFI. Those early 90's PS 190's are supposed to be some of the best slalom boats ever made.

east tx skier
01-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Bobby, I'll jump into the open bow question (figuratively) and say, yes, there will be some difference between the wakes of a 190 and a 205. The 1992--1995 Prostar 205s are based on the hull for the 91--94 190. They have 1 foot on the nose and 100 lbs separating them. I've skied both and the wakes are close, but the 190s is a tad smaller. The 1996-2000 Prostar 205 was based on the 95--97 Prostar 190. Again, the 190 has smaller wakes, but (again, having skied both hulls), the wakes are not as close as are the prior generation (92--95) 205 to the prior generation 91-94 190. Also, I recently read that the 1991 Prostar 190 was not AWSA approved with the 1:1 drivetrain (if that's something you care about). Again, it's the same hull and a great ski boat. Just the way it is. If you break the record, it won't be official. ;)

I think all are very good boats and will hold their value well.

For ease of use, I agree with Brian that fuel injection is a wonderful thing. But the 351HO that's in the 93 (assuming it doesn' thave a nice 310 hp LT1 in it) is a great motor and has great low end. Upgrade to a CNC'd prop and an edelbrock intake, and you'll be amazed at the hole shot. I had major issues with the stock 4010 carb, but I'll not revisit them here. Runs great with a 4160 on it. The only other thing that comes to mind is that the brake lines were wrapped and apt to rust on the 93 trailers.

Rumor time.

There's a rumor I've heard concerning some 1993 Prostars. I'll not repeat it here because (apart from one picture I've seen), I can't confirm its veracity. That said, Bobby, if you PM me, I'll tell you something it's at least worth your while to check out if you are looking at a 1993 Prostar.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-18-2006, 04:11 PM
I am not going to go into that much depth, and what else can be said after that..(especially on the rumor thing)

Other than you can't go wrong with any 90's MC with less than 2000 hours on it that has been maintained.

east tx skier
01-18-2006, 04:13 PM
W4T, I sure hesitated to bring it up. But figured I'd err on the side of Bobby remembering to check just one more thing. Plus, I've edited it because why repeat it. :)

rodltg2
01-18-2006, 04:36 PM
whats your crazy rumor? the boat is uneven? i think youve been taking to many falls by the balls eastie. :D

Bobby
01-18-2006, 05:10 PM
OK, so what is the better option for skiing with wakeboarding on the side - open or closed bow? If the open bow gets a larger wake then I might have to go with that, and since I grew up on an 82 Ski Nautique with a rather monster wake compared to my MC, the added wake probably wont bother me that much.

Diesel
01-18-2006, 05:19 PM
OK, so what is the better option for skiing with wakeboarding on the side - open or closed bow? If the open bow gets a larger wake then I might have to go with that, and since I grew up on an 82 Ski Nautique with a rather monster wake compared to my MC, the added wake probably wont bother me that much.

You missed it by a year. I sold my 95 LT1 PS205 last year to a board member. After 10 years in my 205 I would highly recommend the open bow. The difference in ski wake is marginal between the early-mid 90s open vs. closed, IMHO. Weighted right the 205 thows a killer wakeboard wake very similar to the later model 205/Vs and X-Stars. Throw on a tower and you will be set.

From time to time I still wish I had kept my 205 :(

BTW I live on the west side of Norman now..............

skitilldark
01-18-2006, 05:38 PM
I personally like open bows now. however anything before 94 models i would be wary of. before that year, mc wasn't using the composite stringers in their construction. without it, the windshield and cowls tended to flex more than i would like. but now since that system they are every bit as stable as a closed bow. a little food for thought.

prostar205
01-18-2006, 05:43 PM
I'll add one more vote for the mid-90s ('95 to be exact) PS205. I have skied behind a '93 SS PS190 and an '88 PS190, I loved my '95 PS205 with the standard EFI (275 hp). I never had that boat in the shop once for anything. I got it brand new and loved every hour I put on it. I still threaten my wife that I am going to buy it back from the person I sold it to, as a back up boat. Unfortunately, don't have the $$$.

Good luck in your search.

Robert Averyt
01-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Bobby,

I bought a 205 new in 1995. It was the best boat I have ever owned.

east tx skier
01-18-2006, 06:02 PM
However anything before 94 models i would be wary of. before that year, mc wasn't using the composite stringers in their construction.

Huh? Can you elaborate? Thought MC lost the wood in mid 83?

rodltg2
01-18-2006, 06:05 PM
i may be wrong , but it sounds like he's talking about something related to the open bow. i know on older boats not necessarly mc's, the walkthru would start to open up and the center window would miss the other window when closed.

east tx skier
01-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Well, just looking at the brochures, they're touting all-fiberglass stringers both in 93 and 95. No mention of anything new in 95. Not to say that there wasn't some adjustment to the consturction not mentioned.

The windshields on the later boats are certainly an improvement over what you got in 93. But as far as I can tell, 94 has the same windshield as the 93. The windshield frame in later boats is most certainly sturdier though. I've just never heard it being linked to the construction of the stringers.

Diesel
01-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Well, just looking at the brochures, they're touting all-fiberglass stringers both in 93 and 95. No mention of anything new in 95. Not to say that there wasn't some adjustment to the consturction not mentioned.

The windshields on the later boats are certainly an improvement over what you got in 93. But as far as I can tell, 94 has the same windshield as the 93. The windshield frame in later boats is most certainly sturdier though. I've just never heard it being linked to the construction of the stringers.

I think the bracing under the console as well as the floor liner changed in late 94/early 95. At least the 93 I saw looked completely different under the passenger console and dash with regards to bracing than my 95. Also they deleted the rope compartments that were behind the seatbacks in the bow on the 95 model.

With that said I don't think any of the 205 used wood in the construction. While the windshield might have changed I did have to check the passenger windshield monthly on my 205 to make sure it was not coming out of the frame. Usually once a year I had to take it completely apart and refit/tighten everything up. Just one of the many things that became part of owning a 205................ have I mentioned how much I miss that boat. :(

Footin
01-18-2006, 06:59 PM
When I set out on my search for a "new to me" boat last year, I looked for a 94 or 95 PS205 for a few reasons:they were the only years of the hull design I wanted that were injected, I wanted the 205 for more room over the 190, and it had the in floor ski locker.

It took a few months and I drove 400 miles to get it, but I could not be happier with my decision.

Good luck with your search.

skitilldark
01-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Yes, that is what I was talking about. I had a friend with a 92 205 open bow and the windshield and cowl shook badly especially when hitting waves. When MC started doing composite stringers they began injecting foam into the voids between them. That made theirs hulls so rigid that it all but eliminated that cowl shake. Yeah, I think most of the wood was gone in the late 80's except for the pice covering the prop shaft in the rear of the boat. I think by 90 or so, it was all gone.

east tx skier
01-18-2006, 08:26 PM
So what's with the 94 and later statement as far as composite stringers go. Is that a typo? Did you mean 84? I can speak for 93, the piece over the prop shaft was honeycomb aluminum. Having reinforced it to better support my engine box, I'd have preferred wood or glass.

Footin
01-18-2006, 08:43 PM
Another good reason to get the open bow is resale, I think it would be easier to sell someday.

Just my opinion.

PeteX-Star
01-18-2006, 08:59 PM
I have a 2001 X-Star that is almost Perfect you can upgrade to I have a ton of cool stuff on it.

Bobby
01-18-2006, 11:46 PM
You missed it by a year. I sold my 95 LT1 PS205 last year to a board member. After 10 years in my 205 I would highly recommend the open bow. The difference in ski wake is marginal between the early-mid 90s open vs. closed, IMHO. Weighted right the 205 thows a killer wakeboard wake very similar to the later model 205/Vs and X-Stars. Throw on a tower and you will be set.

From time to time I still wish I had kept my 205 :(

BTW I live on the west side of Norman now..............

d'oh. Will I be seeing you out on lake thunderbird this summer if it still exists? Just look for a bunch of college kids on a blue/gray S&S blasting 80's rock, or by that time I'll have a newer toy to be blasting 80's rock on. :guitar:

I have a 2001 X-Star that is almost Perfect you can upgrade to I have a ton of cool stuff on it.

If I had the $$ I would, but I don't roll that high.

Cloaked
01-18-2006, 11:51 PM
Bobby, I'll jump into the open bow question (figuratively) and say, yes, there will be some difference between the wakes of a 190 and a 205. The 1992--1995 Prostar 205s are based on the hull for the 91--94 190. They have 1 foot on the nose and 100 lbs separating them. I've skied both and the wakes are close, but the 190s is a tad smaller. The 1996-2000 Prostar 205 was based on the 95--97 Prostar 190. Again, the 190 has smaller wakes, but (again, having skied both hulls), the wakes are not as close as are the prior generation (92--95) 205 to the prior generation 91-94 190. Also, I recently read that the 1991 Prostar 190 was not AWSA approved with the 1:1 drivetrain (if that's something you care about). Again, it's the same hull and a great ski boat. Just the way it is. If you break the record, it won't be official. ;)

I think all are very good boats and will hold their value well.

For ease of use, I agree with Brian that fuel injection is a wonderful thing. But the 351HO that's in the 93 (assuming it doesn' thave a nice 310 hp LT1 in it) is a great motor and has great low end. Upgrade to a CNC'd prop and an edelbrock intake, and you'll be amazed at the hole shot. I had major issues with the stock 4010 carb, but I'll not revisit them here. Runs great with a 4160 on it. The only other thing that comes to mind is that the brake lines were wrapped and apt to rust on the 93 trailers.

Rumor time.

There's a rumor I've heard concerning some 1993 Prostars. I'll not repeat it here because (apart from one picture I've seen), I can't confirm its veracity. That said, Bobby, if you PM me, I'll tell you something it's at least worth your while to check out if you are looking at a 1993 Prostar.Thanks for the info ETS....

Veracity here? It's a discussion forum. Out with it.... don't be skEErt....

Diesel
01-19-2006, 10:51 AM
d'oh. Will I be seeing you out on lake thunderbird this summer if it still exists? Just look for a bunch of college kids on a blue/gray S&S blasting 80's rock, or by that time I'll have a newer toy to be blasting 80's rock on. :guitar:

If I had the $$ I would, but I don't roll that high.

Ah the college days. I have spend my fair share of days on T-Bird back in college................ but as I have aged I have become more and more selective in the aesthetic properties of my lakes!!

The family and I have spent a few early morning hours on T-Bird getting in a few sets but we rarely hang around for the crowds. If you ever see us out don't hesitate to pull up. Also if you find a boat and would like a second opinion let me know. I know the early 90s 205 inside and out........................literally :D.

Bobby
01-19-2006, 11:40 AM
im always out there on weekday afternoons. I'll hit up the weekends out there occasionally but I'd prefer to go to my parents' lakehouse at Eufaula for weekend skiing because it is at a rather unpopulated area.

skitilldark
01-19-2006, 12:24 PM
So what's with the 94 and later statement as far as composite stringers go. Is that a typo? Did you mean 84? I can speak for 93, the piece over the prop shaft was honeycomb aluminum. Having reinforced it to better support my engine box, I'd have preferred wood or glass.

As far as I know, MC didn't begin using composite stringers until the early 90's. That's when they started gluiing the deck to the hulls and filling the voids in the stingers with foam. How'd that aluminum work out over the prop shaft? A friend of mine used some sort of really rigid plastic to replace his in an 88 190. His works pretty well.

BrianM
01-19-2006, 01:03 PM
As far as I know, MC didn't begin using composite stringers until the early 90's.

You are wrong. MC had gone to all composite stringers by 1984.

east tx skier
01-19-2006, 01:07 PM
As far as I know, MC didn't begin using composite stringers until the early 90's. That's when they started gluiing the deck to the hulls and filling the voids in the stingers with foam. How'd that aluminum work out over the prop shaft? A friend of mine used some sort of really rigid plastic to replace his in an 88 190. His works pretty well.

I wasn't aware that they were ever hollow, but don't have facts in front of me to back that up. MC went to all-fiberglass stringers in midproduction 1983. The description in the brochures was the same in 93 as it was in 95, i.e., all fiberglass. Maybe the word "composite" is tripping me up. Are you saying something other than wood, or are you saying, different from the glass stringers they'd been using for the previous 10 years?

As for my hc aluminum flooring, the motorbox mounting screws pulled through on it partially from the stress of opening and closing and given the fact that the washers/bolt heads were very small. Not all the way through, but the size of the worked-out holes caused lateral movement on the box. I just got a thin piece of plywood. Drilled holes in it, and used it to reinforce the aluminum piece and spread out the force of the bolts. I also used a couple of washers of increasing size, The floor piece, other than the fact that it had some big holes where it needed small holes, was holding up fine. Has worked like a charm and, if I ever need to replace it, it'll be cheap and easy.

Diesel
01-19-2006, 01:21 PM
im always out there on weekday afternoons. I'll hit up the weekends out there occasionally but I'd prefer to go to my parents' lakehouse at Eufaula for weekend skiing because it is at a rather unpopulated area.

What part of Eufaula?? We are there just about every other weekend in the Longtown area. I usually ride with a yellow X-Star and a blue 210 Nautique. The X-Star owner has a killer house in Cedar Point.

skitilldark
01-19-2006, 01:38 PM
You are wrong. MC had gone to all composite stringers by 1984.
Well, I know they were using non wood stringers in 83-84, but I think they didn't call them "composite" until they started using the foam in the early nineties. The point I was trying to make was that until they began filling the voids with foam, the hull wasn't as rigid and caused the windshield cowls on open bows to flex a lot.

Bobby
01-19-2006, 01:59 PM
What part of Eufaula?? We are there just about every other weekend in the Longtown area. I usually ride with a yellow X-Star and a blue 210 Nautique. The X-Star owner has a killer house in Cedar Point.

We're about as far north as you can go. When you cross the I-40 bridge you can look back to the NW and see the small neighborhood that the cabin is in. The water might be dirty but that scares some people off, meaning less boats and more glass in the morning and evening for me to shred up. It's also a really good area for fishing.

As for boats, I think I'm gonna try to find the latest model PS I can (within the price range, which is around $15k-16k), and around how many hours is considered acceptable?

ski_king
01-19-2006, 02:03 PM
I think even the 83's were foam filled.
Well, I know they were using non wood stringers in 83-84, but I think they didn't call them "composite" until they started using the foam in the early nineties. The point I was trying to make was that until they began filling the voids with foam, the hull wasn't as rigid and caused the windshield cowls on open bows to flex a lot.
http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/data/500/medium/2705_3.jpg

skitilldark
01-19-2006, 02:12 PM
I think even the 83's were foam filled.

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/data/500/medium/2705_3.jpg

nice ad. you just have that laying by your computer? All I know is I have ridden in open bows from the early 90's and the modern day open bows and there's no contest between now and back then.

Diesel
01-19-2006, 03:01 PM
I-40 bridge............know it well. It used to be a really big party spot but the porum beaches have taken over. I cannot say that I have made it up to that part of the lake in years but on the right days it can be glass and usually very few people. I honk every time I cross that bridge so keep an eye out for the 209. I am so glad they finally got the construction done!!

As for the 205 I think I would look in the 600-800 hour range and stick with a FI motor. You will be in the upper limit of your budget though. I will keep my eyes and ears open here local........

You might also check with David's in the city. Ask for James of Bobby they usually have a pretty good pulse on the local used boat market.

east tx skier
01-19-2006, 04:04 PM
nice ad. you just have that laying by your computer? All I know is I have ridden in open bows from the early 90's and the modern day open bows and there's no contest between now and back then.

The windshield frames in the open bow 205s were an improvement over the frames in the boats from the early nineties for sure. It's hard to debate that there have been lots of improvements in ski boats over the last 13 years. But it's reflected in the price. From the thread, it is clear that Bobby's budget has put him in the early to mid 90s. And in spite of obvious advances, MC has been putting out some pretty great ski boats for some time.

To be clear, do you still mean to say that there has been a change in the way the stringers were constructed in the mid nineties? Or, is it possible that the shifting windshields that plague us early 90s 205 owners to varying extents is symptomatic of something else that was improved over the course of years.

I'm not trying to be too argumentative here, but if you have a source for this information, which seems to contradict what Ski King has, I'd be interested to see it.

skitilldark
01-19-2006, 06:44 PM
The windshield frames in the open bow 205s were an improvement over the frames in the boats from the early nineties for sure. It's hard to debate that there have been lots of improvements in ski boats over the last 13 years. But it's reflected in the price. From the thread, it is clear that Bobby's budget has put him in the early to mid 90s. And in spite of obvious advances, MC has been putting out some pretty great ski boats for some time.

To be clear, do you still mean to say that there has been a change in the way the stringers were constructed in the mid nineties? Or, is it possible that the shifting windshields that plague us early 90s 205 owners to varying extents is symptomatic of something else that was improved over the course of years.

I'm not trying to be too argumentative here, but if you have a source for this information, which seems to contradict what Ski King has, I'd be interested to see it.

No, I'm certainly no expert on this. Its just something I picked up in one of 5 plant tours I've been on. You know, maybe it IS the windshield frames and not the hull itself. It seems like someone told me that once they started using that two ton press and gluing the lower deck into the hull, it made the entire hull stiffer, but it could very well be that my observation about the "flexing" is coming from those different types of windshield frames.

east tx skier
01-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Thanks. I'm by no means an expert either. But, owning one of the boats in question, I hope you understand my insterest in my boat's makeup. The windshield thing is annoying to say the least.

skitilldark
01-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Thanks. I'm by no means an expert either. But, owning one of the boats in question, I hope you understand my insterest in my boat's makeup. The windshield thing is annoying to say the least.

Does yours flex much?

Bobby
01-19-2006, 07:33 PM
You might also check with David's in the city. Ask for James of Bobby they usually have a pretty good pulse on the local used boat market.

but when I go there looking for an impeller for my boat and give them all the specs of it they look at me like they don't know what's going on, then eventually try to give me the wrong impeller. i just wishe there was an MC dealer closer to here, but next time I'm up that way I'll drop by to see what they have and/or heard.

Diesel
01-20-2006, 10:56 AM
but when I go there looking for an impeller for my boat and give them all the specs of it they look at me like they don't know what's going on, then eventually try to give me the wrong impeller. i just wishe there was an MC dealer closer to here, but next time I'm up that way I'll drop by to see what they have and/or heard.

Wow completely opposite of my experiences. Make sure you ask for James. He will knows all years of MC like the back of his hand and usually does not need a parts book. :)

east tx skier
01-20-2006, 11:05 AM
Does yours flex much?

Mine rattles a bit in heavy chop when the screws need tightening. The walkthrough portion has sagged about 1/8--1/4".

As for flex, I've never really noticed it. Could you be more specific as to what is flexing?

skitilldark
01-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Mine rattles a bit in heavy chop when the screws need tightening. The walkthrough portion has sagged about 1/8--1/4".

As for flex, I've never really noticed it. Could you be more specific as to what is flexing?

If you close the center section before hitting rollers, you can really see the pieces coming misaligned. It could have been just the two boats I rode in (one was a 92-205, and the other was a 95 205), but both seemed to suffer from this. I've got the same rattle problem now even on my x-9. It isn't teerrible, but certainly noticeable.

Ryan
01-20-2006, 04:00 PM
If you close the center section before hitting rollers, you can really see the pieces coming misaligned. It could have been just the two boats I rode in (one was a 92-205, and the other was a 95 205), but both seemed to suffer from this. I've got the same rattle problem now even on my x-9. It isn't teerrible, but certainly noticeable.

Aren't you supposed to be able to do dips, with hands firmly grabbing the windshield frame?

;) I enjoyed that too much.

east tx skier
01-20-2006, 05:18 PM

I'm told if you loosen all the screws, you can pull the windshield over and realign it. It's never bothered me enough to do it. Like I said, 1/8--1/4" sag max. I really think the frame is the difference as, apart from different engines, the 92 and 95 205s are the same boat. The next generation had sturdier frames, but they still rattle a bit.

rodltg2
01-20-2006, 05:26 PM
on my brendella thwe windshield would always rattle loose. i had to re attach iot several times. obviously the brendella was not mc quality

east tx skier
01-20-2006, 06:19 PM
on my brendella thwe windshield would always rattle loose. i had to re attach iot several times. obviously the brendella was not mc quality

On my bindings, I always put a dab of silicone sealant in the inserts to keep the screws from backing out on their own. Do you think that would work on the windshield screws, or are the stresses too great.

rodltg2
01-20-2006, 06:53 PM
better than nothing

east tx skier
01-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I need some new screws in some spots. I've almost stripped one pretty good.

How permenant is lock tite or other thread locks. Just wondering if silicone is just too temporary.

WTRSK1R
01-20-2006, 07:02 PM
I have a 1992 ProSport 205 (2 bucket seats instead of a bench for the spotter). My windshield frame has flexed since the boat was new. I have pulled the rubber from the windsheild frame near the mounting screws and retightened all the screws 2 times in the 14 years I have owned the boat. It does help to reallign the two halves of the windshield prior to doing this, and does make an improvement in how the center section fits when closing it. I learned early on, not to drive the boat with the center section open, and that seems to have helped reduce the flex, but all in all is still moves some on big wakes.

It is still a great boat, has lots of room, and skis great.

rodltg2
01-20-2006, 07:08 PM
id like to see a picture of that. how do access the storage compartment?

Workin' 4 Toys
01-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Bobby,

I just thought of something. Are you the one with the boat you thought was locked up, or the starter was locked up, then you added Marvel Mystery Oil, and all was fine?

ski_king
01-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Actually Farmer Ted has that ad in his gallery and I linked to it, but I d have a file with most all the ads back to the late 70's.

I have to agree, while the 83 had the foam filled fiberglass stringers, I believe it took a few years to perfect the design. I considered trading in my 82 (last of the wood stringers) on a 83, but it didnt seem as solid as mine, had more vibration, etc.

east tx skier
01-20-2006, 07:31 PM
id like to see a picture of that. how do access the storage compartment?

I don't believe it has a storage compartment beneath the glovebox/cooler.

Bobby
01-20-2006, 07:41 PM
Bobby,

I just thought of something. Are you the one with the boat you thought was locked up, or the starter was locked up, then you added Marvel Mystery Oil, and all was fine?

yeah, that would be me. that one still puzzles my dad and I. I swear I did EVERYTHING possible to the electric system but nothing worked until I threw in that marvel mystery oil and everything loosened up, got to running temperature and all was well and hasnt skipped a beat since (i ran it until october after changing oil, impeller, etc...)

Workin' 4 Toys
01-20-2006, 08:09 PM
yeah, that would be me. that one still puzzles my dad and I. I swear I did EVERYTHING possible to the electric system but nothing worked until I threw in that marvel mystery oil and everything loosened up, got to running temperature and all was well and hasnt skipped a beat since (i ran it until october after changing oil, impeller, etc...)
You should send your story to the MMO Company In Chicago. I'm sure they would appreciate it. They could add it to the long list of Mysterious things that stuff does.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-20-2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I need some new screws in some spots. I've almost stripped one pretty good.

How permenant is lock tite or other thread locks. Just wondering if silicone is just too temporary.It depends on WHICH Loctite you are talking about. I think theres about 20 different types now. Green is permanent. Even more so that the Permanent Red. Can that be.....

Workin' 4 Toys
01-20-2006, 08:14 PM
http://www.mcmaster.com/
Search loctite.
If they make it, its there with detailed description.

Bobby
01-20-2006, 08:23 PM
You should send your story to the MMO Company In Chicago. I'm sure they would appreciate it. They could add it to the long list of Mysterious things that stuff does.

I'll do that when i send them another note thanking them on a product that got a couple of valves unstuck in my '88 K5.

milkmania
01-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I'll do that when i send them another note thanking them on a product that got a couple of valves unstuck in my '88 K5.

hey fellow okie.......good to see you representin'

what color's you 88 K-5?
mine's white with red center, with burgandy/red interior.

have you had it repainted yet? mine needs it:(

Earl Shieb is too far away:cry:

Bobby
01-21-2006, 04:17 AM
hey fellow okie.......good to see you representin'

what color's you 88 K-5?
mine's white with red center, with burgandy/red interior.

have you had it repainted yet? mine needs it:(

Earl Shieb is too far away:cry:

mine's dark blue with a gray stripe (opposite my S&S) with a blue interior and gray soft top. it definately needs a new paint job after the off road trips it has seen, but other than the paint and bumpers it is just fine.