PDA

View Full Version : 2006 X-1, Bam67

bam67
01-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Well now I have to say that I'm sorry for the missunderstanding, about my $40000 trade in and wondering what was going on with the new boat I ordered. I wasn't saying anything bad about anyone or the company, I just wanted to know if there was anyone out there with simular experience.
I'm sorry that people took it the wrong way. I'm sorry to the Mastercraft company, I do enjoy my boat entirely. I'm sorry to my Mastercraft dealer for the the problems that I caused by writing the letter. I am sorry to all of you out there.
Mastercraft and my Mastercraft dealer ave gone above and beyond there duty to make me happy, with my new purchase. I thank everyone out there that had the insite to realize what I was asking for, just information and support. Thankyou, BAM67.

Hoosier Bob
01-16-2006, 10:29 PM
You have to appologize for being concerned? Hopefully the results you wanted were created by your input here. Nobody here blames the dealer or anyone else. I responded to your concerns as a lot of TMC members did. We did not lessen our commitment to Mastercraft. We have only cemented Mastercrafts commitment to ourselves. Great news that you are satisfied and have found resolution. We all look forward to pics of the new ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sodar
01-16-2006, 11:50 PM
Bam, there is nothing to apologize about. When things like this happen it gets aggrevating and it gets even worse when there is nothing in your power to do about it. I am glad to hear everything was worked out and enjoy your new boat.