PDA

View Full Version : broke back mountain

rodltg2
01-16-2006, 02:34 PM
i got dragged to this movie on saturday with out knowing what it was about really. i dont recommend this movie. if your significant other makes you go, excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and go sit in another movie.

Ric
01-16-2006, 02:43 PM
you buy her a friggin car and she tricks you like this??????? hmmmmmmm?

apparantly you were one of the relative few who went to see this one

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2006, 02:44 PM
There is no WAY IN H3LL I WOULD GO SEE THAT. I can't believe someone would admit to it.....:eek:
As the seinfled episode quote goes "not that there's anything wrong with that"......:rolleyes:

MYMC
01-16-2006, 02:54 PM
With all the jokes and "discussions" about this movie do you really expect us to believe that you didn't "know" what this was about? :eek:

I think Back Door Mountain would have been a better title.

T Scott
01-16-2006, 02:54 PM
Curiosity got the best of me so I googled the title and watched the trailer. :noface: :noface: Talk about the heebee jeebies!!

Ric
01-16-2006, 02:55 PM
With all the jokes and "discussions" about this movie do you really expect us to believe that you didn't "know" what this was about? :eek:

well he was tricked into that "team" boat, so it could happen

Footin
01-16-2006, 02:56 PM

LOL, Thats funny!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2006, 02:56 PM

LOL, my eyes are watering and my head hurts from laughing so hard at that one....:purplaugh

MYMC
01-16-2006, 02:58 PM
LOL, my eyes are watering and my head hurts from laughing so hard at that one....

And I thought I was picking the low hanging fruit on that one (get it fruit)...sorry. :rolleyes:

rodltg2
01-16-2006, 03:03 PM
seriuosly this movie is awful, do not go see it unless your girl is giving up her....

Ric
01-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Rickd should be along soon

Ric
01-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Rodl, my girlfriend dragged me to see the jubilee in vegas last weekend...... Just sayin'

Danimal
01-16-2006, 03:36 PM
I'll take the old westerns any day where men were men.. not a couple of pillow biters ridin' horses, pickin' flowers, singin' show tunes and dicussing finer points of chifon vs. denim in the summertime.

Favorite modern western... Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven. Now that's a western!!

BriEOD
01-16-2006, 03:39 PM
Good grief Rod! Ric and I were talking about this the other day on here. Ignorance is no excuse. Do you feel violated! :D

Nice title MYMC! :purplaugh

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2006, 03:47 PM
seriuosly this movie is awful, do not go see it unless your girl is giving up her....
Nice cover.
You are going to buy the dvd aren't you....8p

PendO
01-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Nice cover.
You are going to buy the dvd aren't you....8p

Personally I am waiting for the limited edition directors cut Two DVD gift set.

Ric
01-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Personally I am waiting for the limited edition directors cut Two DVD gift set.
now THAT is funny

tommcat
01-16-2006, 05:25 PM
i heard what it was about in the news. i wouldnt even feel comfortable in the cinema next door.
seriously, there are no gay cowboys.....there cant be, right?

The Duke would not approve of this :mad:

Ric
01-16-2006, 05:45 PM
i heard what it was about in the news. i wouldnt even feel comfortable in the cinema next door.
seriously, there are no gay cowboys.....there cant be, right?

The Duke would not approve of this :mad:
that cowboy that tom berringer played in rustlers rhapsody was pretty gay ;)

erkoehler
01-16-2006, 05:46 PM
On NBC 5, they just said that this is the year of GAY FILMS!!!!!

twieder
01-16-2006, 05:49 PM
And they wonder why box office tallies are down :confused:
If ya wana see ... well that kinda stuff..... I'm sure there are
websites you can go to. Ick!

sassydog
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
i'd rather have a nut removed than see bare back mountain. i heard that its up for a lot of oscars and stuff. i realy don't follow those award shows, but if gay cowboys beat out Juaquin Pheonix in walk the line, i'm gonna punch the tv. :uglyhamme i mean the guy sings every song, you can't beat that!!

Ric
01-16-2006, 06:03 PM
i'd rather have a nut removed than see bare back mountain. i heard that its up for a lot of oscars and stuff. i realy don't follow those award shows, but if gay cowboys beat out Juaquin Pheonix in walk the line, i'm gonna punch the tv. :uglyhamme i mean the guy sings every song, you can't beat that!!
I dont follow the award shows either dog
is there anyone who doesnt know that the award shows are nothing more than a self feeding hollywood marketing campaign?

They are good at marketing, I'll givem that!

erkoehler
01-16-2006, 06:06 PM
I dont follow the award shows either dog
is there anyone who doesnt know that the award shows are nothing more than a self feeding hollywood marketing campaign?

They are good at marketing, I'll givem that!

I am watching the news right now, and they just showed the "goody bad" that the celebs get at these shows.....UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE!!!!

BriEOD
01-16-2006, 06:10 PM
I hope those guys got paid big money.

Eagle
01-16-2006, 06:24 PM

That is absolutely hilarious!

Larry David -- he of my favorite TV show, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Seinfeld show writer -- wrote an op-ed column in the NY Times on New Years Day about Brokeback Mountain.

"SOMEBODY had to write this, and it might as well be me. I haven't seen ''Brokeback Mountain,'' nor do I have any intention of seeing it. In fact, cowboys would have to lasso me, drag me into the theater and tie me to the seat, and even then I would make every effort to close my eyes and cover my ears," is how it starts...

tommcat
01-16-2006, 06:37 PM
On NBC 5, they just said that this is the year of GAY FILMS!!!!!
guess this is the year i dont go to the movies then

André
01-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Yes, but how many of you would be in line to see 2 lesbians cow girls in a movie?
Is it possible that you guys are overeacting just a bit?
Some of you say it's a bad movie without having seen it...
Will and Grace is a good show and there's a lot of gay stuff in it.

tommcat
01-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Yes, but how many of you would be in line to see 2 lesbians cow girls in a movie?

depends, are they hot?

André
01-16-2006, 07:09 PM
depends, are they hot?
Let's say Kidman and Jolie,OK? :D

PendO
01-16-2006, 07:18 PM

I'd agree André, I think some are tyring to compensate for "feelings" they are not 100% secure about.

Still, if it is a cowboy movie and it doesn't have Clint Eastwood, or it is not about somebody out for revenge, is it really a cowboy movie?

André
01-16-2006, 07:30 PM
I'd agree André, I think some are tyring to compensate for "feelings" they are not 100% secure about.

Still, if it is a cowboy movie and it doesn't have Clint Eastwood, or it is not about somebody out for revenge, is it really a cowboy movie?
:D :D :D
Didn't seen it but don't think it is even a bit close to to a Clint's western.
John Wayne must be rolling in his grave...

PS.
My favorite,not a real cowboys movie but still...Sergio Leone's "My name is nobody"!

lakes Rick
01-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Rickd should be along soon

Heh heh heh.. Where do I start?????

1. Going to see a "sensitive" movie about two guys cornholing each other...

2. Two hot lesbian cowgirls?? I live in Eugene OR.. H0M0 heaven... Lesbo's do not come in HOT configuration... OK.... Rosie O'Donnel looks great compared to the butch lesbo's I see around here.. Got it...
OH Remember when we found out most of the buff guys in Playgirl are queer's?? BE careful when you go to the gym....

3. My old boss called me and told me he got corraled into this movie.. He said he peed 22 times to get the hell out of there..

4. Why do women love this kind of queer crap??? I am not sure but don't women hug each other, dance with each other, go to the bathroom together, go around holding hands with each other ??? Sounds kinda FISHY to me.........

5. Backdoor mountain.. good one....

BriEOD
01-16-2006, 08:14 PM

2. Two hot lesbian cowgirls?? I live in Eugene OR.. H0M0 heaven... Lesbo's do not come in HOT configuration... OK.... Rosie O'Donnel looks great compared to the butch lesbo's I see around here.. Got it...
OH Remember when we found out most of the buff guys in Playgirl are queer's?? BE careful when you go to the gym....

3. My old boss called me and told me he got corraled into this movie.. He said he peed 22 times to get the hell out of there..

4. Why do women love this kind of queer crap??? I am not sure but don't women hug each other, dance with each other, go to the bathroom together, go around holding hands with each other ??? Sounds kinda FISHY to me.........

I've been waiting on this response. You don't disappoint Rick! :purplaugh

east tx skier
01-16-2006, 08:20 PM

Why you ruinin' the dream, man?!?!

/haven't seen the movie
//not plannin' on it.

tommcat
01-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Let's say Kidman and Jolie,OK? :D
neither one of them is my type but beings that they are both undeniably hot i would have to go see it.......all in the name of research of course

twieder
01-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Ok I tried all day to hold my tongue......
My wife has a queer unkle so i've got to deal with a butt humper in the family :cry:
As far as I'm concerned, they can all go to Hawaii(sorry guys, but it is an island)And do what they do till they die!
Oh and that goes for the lezbos too! If you've never seen two bulldykes suckin face, you wouldn't understand! Go to newjersey or fag fran sisco(again sorry) and you'll get the picture :noface:
To actually PAY money to see that.... Not in this lifetime or the next!

Just holliwood tryin to shove their lyberal b.s. down our throats.excuse me while I go to empty my stomach :twocents:

mitch
01-16-2006, 08:51 PM

Cornholing, ya just don't get a lotta chances to use that word ;)

RackAtak
01-16-2006, 09:07 PM
This has got to be the most amusing thread ever!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2006, 09:11 PM

NOPE, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

erkoehler
01-16-2006, 09:13 PM
My wife has a queer unkle so i've got to deal with a butt humper in the family :cry:
As far as I'm concerned, they can all go to Hawaii(sorry guys, but it is an island)And do what they do till they die!
Oh and that goes for the lezbos too! If you've never seen two bulldykes suckin face, you wouldn't understand! Go to newjersey or fag fran sisco(again sorry) and you'll get the picture :noface:

Just holliwood tryin to shove their lyberal b.s. down our throats.excuse me while I go to empty my stomach :twocents:

Tell us how you really feel :eek:

twieder
01-16-2006, 09:16 PM
I appologise, but sometimes I just can't help myself. It's like that 12 pack on ice on friday nite in august... ya just can't leave it alone.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2006, 09:19 PM

No politically correctness award for you this year.:rolleyes:

RackAtak
01-16-2006, 11:27 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060117/ap_on_en_mo/golden_globes
And here you go...

milkmania
01-17-2006, 12:33 AM
from what I'm hearing......

you might want to stay away from Oliver Stone's movie Alexander

it would appear that he Colin Ferrell had a pretty controversial steamy scene with Francisco Bosch in that movie:rolleyes:

one example
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4032245.stm

another
Alexander and Brokeback: Gay Scenes Spook Execs
http://towleroad.typepad.com/towleroad/2004/09/alexander_and_b.html

.........just sayin'

jayocheskey
01-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Colin is a dirty, dirty man. I wouldn't trust him alone with my mother even if he was my brother.

BriEOD
01-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Film takes 4 awards. You have to be shh*ttin' me.

Hey Rod was it that good? 8p

Foxnews (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,181842,00.html)

Jimmy O
01-17-2006, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the warning guys. Some of the comments are hilarious. I was about to get roped in to go and see it, but i will be looking for all kinds of excuses. I don't think i could take that many piss breaks.

ski_king
01-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Indy and Pittsburgh radio station morning DJ's had a bet on the Colts/Steelers Game.
Losers have to go see Broke Back Mountain and sit next to sidekick (male) without a buffer seat between them.

BriEOD
01-17-2006, 08:12 AM
Indy and Pittsburgh radio station morning DJ's had a bet on the Colts/Steelers Game.
Losers have to go see Broke Back Mountain and sit next to sidekick (male) without a buffer seat between them.
Now that is hilarious!! :purplaugh

Ric
01-17-2006, 09:26 AM
lakes Rick would that be near "bend" oregon? .... sorry guys I could resist!

Andre, for the record I never commented on the quality of the movie (rodltq did !! ) They can do what they want [gays]. I'm just sayin hollywood plays to their "alternative lifestyle" telling us to believe this is normal behavior.

This movie isn't going to get big numbers but it will get big press, you can bet on it.

MYMC
01-17-2006, 09:53 AM
I don't care what people do in the privacy of their home or hotel room...just don't try to sell it to me and that is exactly what Hollywierd is doing with this stuff.

Mike's first law of sexuality: Ask any female what makes them more uncomfortable two men kissing or two women? 95% of the time they will tell you that no women wants to watch a man kiss another man. Case closed, women are always right (just ask em). ;)

mbeach
01-17-2006, 10:04 AM
what amazes me is that hollywood loves this movie and i know if no one personally who has or intends to see it. guess it must be the crowd i hang out with. the duke is rolling over in his grave about this one.

wesgardner
01-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Yeeehaaaa...ride 'em cowboy!

Is that insensative?

east tx skier
01-17-2006, 11:06 AM
I don't care what people do in the privacy of their home or hotel room...just don't try to sell it to me and that is exactly what Hollywierd is doing with this stuff.

I really don't care what people do behind closed doors either. I'm not quite as bothered by the movie makers "trying to sell it to me" as I am by the telemarketer that calls my house during dinner. In either scenario, it's just not something I'm interested in seeing/buying. Life is full of options. I'd be frightened if it wasn't.

MYMC
01-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Life is full of options. I'd be frightened if it wasn't.
Well put!

I put every phone I have on the "do not call list" and it has seemed to work for me...just a thought.

Ryan
01-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Are there any gay skiers/boarders? I figure it's a hetero sport. Does anyone know of any? I know a few gay people and none of them are into any recreational sports at all - well one female couple are into car racing. Seriously, no joke it's mostly drag racing.

roddydog
01-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Well put Andre.

east tx skier
01-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Well put!

I put every phone I have on the "do not call list" and it has seemed to work for me...just a thought.

Yeah, me, too. Just using it as an example. But even so, the DNC list doesn't stop the folks looking for campaign contributions.

Ryan, among the gay people I know, none are water skiers.

Oh, and to clarify an earlier statement, when I said it's not something I'm interested in seeing, it's not just the gay stuff. It's the cowboy stuff. I've never really been much for westerns.

To add to Andre's Will and Grace thing. Boogie Nights. Helluva flick. Had some gay stuff in it. That part made my cringe a bit. Still, heluva flick.

/Just my opinion.
//Not afraid of gay people.
///still not interesting in watching dudes make out.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2006, 12:36 PM
women are always right (just ask em). ;)

You crack me up!!!!:purplaugh

BriEOD
01-17-2006, 01:00 PM
To add to Andre's Will and Grace thing. Boogie Nights. Helluva flick. Had some gay stuff in it. That part made my cringe a bit. Still, heluva flick.

Pulp Fiction. "Bring out the gimp."

BriEOD
01-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Are there any gay skiers/boarders? I figure it's a hetero sport. Does anyone know of any? I know a few gay people and none of them are into any recreational sports at all - well one female couple are into car racing. Seriously, no joke it's mostly drag racing.
While we are on the demographics of water sports, does anyone know any black/african-american/dark pigmented (whatever the PC term is) atheletes or heck have you ever seen any of them skiing period. :confused:

rodltg2
01-17-2006, 01:08 PM
ive seen some on jet skiis, never waterskiing .

im glad the topic has moved on from bonesmoke mountian.

planoboy
01-17-2006, 02:13 PM
how bout the aussie version...
bloke back-mounting

sorry. could not resist

east tx skier
01-17-2006, 02:27 PM

Yet another good example.

Back to the Future Part III. Western theme. Didn't like it.

Ric
01-17-2006, 03:38 PM
I didnt see Jarhead but I hear there is gay rape in there?? (another example) quite a promoted movie but word of mouth after opening weekend said it was no good.... I know nothing more about the film than that.

east tx skier
01-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Well, this movie was directed by Ang Lee. I thought Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was pretty good. So it's not a stretch for me to think that this movie might be well made in spite of the fact that I'm not likely to see it because it's a western.

RexDog1
01-17-2006, 04:01 PM
I think this Thread might need this now

Ric
01-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Well, this movie was directed by Ang Lee. I thought Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was pretty good. So it's not a stretch for me to think that this movie might be well made in spite of the fact that I'm not likely to see it because it's a western.
sooooooo you're sayin you don't like Westerns

Ric
01-17-2006, 04:03 PM
I think this Thread might need this now
just tell us she's not some transvestite, that's all

east tx skier
01-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Ric, what gave you that idea. :)

Rexdog, nicely jacked.

Ryan
01-17-2006, 07:04 PM
While we are on the demographics of water sports, does anyone know any black/african-american/dark pigmented (whatever the PC term is) atheletes or heck have you ever seen any of them skiing period. :confused:

Along the same line, I shared a chair lift with an African-American once while snow skiing. I used to have a pic of a bu or moomba with a bunch going wakeboarding (and owned the boat) - can't find it now.

Ric
01-17-2006, 07:09 PM
ha yes, we saw a black fella skiing on some doubles one day about 20 years ago on some public water here and THE GUY WAS WEARING A SKI BELT!! Even in the 80's, that wasn't acceptable. I think he lost a bet to be quite honest with you... We never got the opportunity to talk to them.

MarkP
01-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Boy, I’m glad this thread died!

Ric
01-18-2006, 01:10 AM
Boy, I’m glad this thread died!

Sincerely, Oranthal

milkmania
01-18-2006, 01:17 AM
http://aritah.com/images/smilies/thread_moved.gif

was going to use the one "This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures"

but refrained http://aritah.com/images/smilies/brick%20wall.gif

André
02-18-2006, 10:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfODSPIYwpQ&search=brokeback%20to%20the%20future
LOL!

Brent
02-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Broke back mountain or out of africa ,I have no interest in beautiful boring films. Give me funny or entertaining & it does not matter if the characters are straight , Hersey Highway men or Bi-sexual. Women seem to love overly thought out emotional dribble, most guy's don't.

Sorta on the same vain ,did any of you watch the "mens" figure skating @ the Olympics? Talk about Flamers , Johnny "Queer" Wier & Sandu , Both disintegrated with over thought & emotion. I think most male figure skaters are Gay , but the flamers seem to go down in flames at big events.

88 PS190
02-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Here you go, when you want commentary on a subject who better than Larry David???

Meanwhile Cowboys Are My Weakness (http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/01/02/opinion/eddavid.php)

lakes Rick
02-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Barebutt mountain is so successful that Hollywood is going to make a musical...

Oklahomo........

André
02-18-2006, 09:24 PM
Barebutt mountain is so successful that Hollywood is going to make a musical...

Oklahomo........
How'bout Homoregon? :firejump:

André
02-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Sorry Rick,it was a joke...
Come back man!

lakes Rick
02-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Sorry Rick,it was a joke...
Come back man!

Me take offense?? More butch dyke women here in Eugene Or. than you can imagine..

BriEOD
02-20-2006, 08:27 PM
That was funny RICK!

jimmer2880
02-21-2006, 05:31 AM
Along the same line, I shared a chair lift with an African-American once while snow skiing. I used to have a pic of a bu or moomba with a bunch going wakeboarding (and owned the boat) - can't find it now.

There are about 6-12 (I never really counted, nor bothered to see if they were the same I saw the last time (The boats are different) which wakeboard on my water now.

MarkP
03-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Me take offense?? More butch dyke women here in Eugene Or. than you can imagine..You go Rick!!

Hey, I thought this thread was deadhttp://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/obscene.gif

PendO
03-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Man that sucks that your lebanese chicks don't look like this in eugene

PendO
03-01-2006, 07:09 PM
or this ........................

PendO
03-01-2006, 07:10 PM
then again ........................

MarkP
03-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Man that sucks that your lebanese chicks don't look like this in eugeneHey, get off his backhttp://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/focking.gif..

pq2
03-01-2006, 07:20 PM

i was getting boried reading the first pages, but know im finding it very interesting :)

pq2
03-01-2006, 07:22 PM
da*n, i pass my first 100 posts, 90% of them on the swimsuit, wo hooo, got to have a beer to celebrate...

X-45
03-01-2006, 07:26 PM

I thought something was up over here

:smile:

MarkP
03-01-2006, 07:29 PM
da*n, i pass my first 100 posts, 90% of them on the swimsuit, wo hooo, got to have a beer to celebrate...Congrats pq!!

PendO
03-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Could she be any hotter ..................

MarkP
03-01-2006, 07:38 PM
I do feel sorry for those who chose a cowboy over this!
Alright pendO. Now I have to go and be alone for a while!!

pq2
03-01-2006, 07:49 PM

second that

BriEOD
03-01-2006, 07:59 PM
3rd!!!!! :banana:

roddydog
03-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Why is this thread even on here?????????
No offence to any Homophobic, Bigots but I really thought this was about boats..........Sorry not just boats but
MASTERCRAFT BOATS et al.

PendO
03-01-2006, 08:40 PM
No offence to any Homophobic, Bigamists but I really thought this was about boats..........Sorry not just boats but
MASTERCRAFT BOATS et al.

IT'S CALLED POP CULTURE ... and it is in the OFF TOPIC section, you might need to stay out of the off topic section if it gets too deep.

erkoehler
03-01-2006, 08:43 PM

UH, thats nice!

stevo137
03-01-2006, 08:49 PM
No offence to any Homophobic, Bigamists but I really thought this was about boats..........Sorry not just boats but
MASTERCRAFT BOATS et al.
IT'S CALLED OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION!

PendO
03-01-2006, 09:07 PM
IT'S CALLED OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION!

next thing you know he will take offense to girls in swimsuits:)

stevo137
03-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Not me my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

MarkP
03-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Not me either

lakes Rick
03-01-2006, 09:22 PM

Nah, people like him all over here... Just a brown eye lover....

MarkP
03-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Nah, people like him all over here... Just a brown eye lover....
Well Rick, if you read back, it looks like you started it all..

Ric
03-01-2006, 10:09 PM
I told our teen girls that were with us at the rodeo last night to watch out for those brokeback cowboys because some of them like girls too :rant:

what the hell, someone had to teach them like Eddie murphy taught us..

"Mr Johnson, you have AIDS.." "AIDS, but I'm not a homosexual...." "..uhhh, sure you're not a homosexual.."

PendO
03-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Why can't they make a good lesbian cowgirl movie that my wife will go to with me:) Oh wait, maybe there is one on Cinemax tonight?

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 12:27 AM
Why can't they make a good lesbian cowgirl movie that my wife will go to with me:) Oh wait, maybe there is one on Cinemax tonight?

That would be considered porn :popcorn:

twieder
03-02-2006, 12:28 AM
I've always looked at it this way.

For every butt buddie out there, there is one more hot chick for us normal guys! :woohoo: :toast:

PendO
03-02-2006, 12:29 AM
That would be considered porn :popcorn:

so cowboys = art and cowgirls = porn ... just aint' fair is it:)

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 12:30 AM
so cowboys = art and cowgirls = porn ... just aint' fair is it:)

Nothing in this world is fair..... :shocked:

PendO
I've always looked at it this way.

For every butt buddie out there, there is one more hot chick for us normal guys! :woohoo: :toast:

exactly ... I am just glad there are enough chicks who are insane enough to choose a guy over another hot chick ... if I was a gal I know which way I would go

twieder
Welcome to the world we live in. It's called reality! :shocked:

PendO
03-02-2006, 12:31 AM
Hey Stevo ... clear your inbox so I can sent you a pm;)

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 12:32 AM

Oh, we are not priviledged enough.....

twieder
03-02-2006, 12:34 AM

Must be having a 'private' conversation! :wavey:

J/K guys! No serously I'm kidding!

PendO
03-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Oh, we are not priviledged enough.....

no, not that ... he just sent me a pm and I can't respond:) Erk, if I still had the picture from my post that got deleted I would send it your way ... but I have to keep my home laptop sanitary:)

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 12:37 AM
;) no, not that ... he just sent me a pm and I can't respond:) Erk, if I still had the picture from my post that got deleted I would send it your way ... but I have to keep my home laptop sanitary:)

You don't have a delete button????? ;)

PendO
03-02-2006, 12:40 AM
;)

You don't have a delete button????? ;)

Oh, I have a delete button, but when you share a computer you have to take extra measures:)

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 12:41 AM
Oh, I have a delete button, but when you share a computer you have to take extra measures:)

Delete temp. internet files, clear cookies, clear history, clear virus scan record......SO?

twieder
03-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Delete temp. internet files, clear cookies, clear history, clear virus scan record......SO?

Eric, ya sound like a pro at lhat!

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Eric, ya sound like a pro at lhat!

Somebody else actually posted that on here once :uglyhamme

I have my own laptop :D

twieder
03-02-2006, 12:54 AM
It helps to do a file cleanup once in awhile too!

PendO
03-02-2006, 12:55 AM

If that is all you are doing ... it is not enough:) Clear the router log, clear the internet search history log from the toolbar and the search home page... basically it's not worth it ... the only real way is to autoclave your hard drive to NSA standards, but what a PITA, plus, my wife is hot ... why search the internet when ....:)

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 12:57 AM
I'd agree...I don't have that kind of "stuff" on my computer anyways. I do clear my temp. internet files, because that will slow you down in the long run.

Pendo, let me refer you to this thread for pics...http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=100

PendO
03-02-2006, 12:58 AM
Erk, click the "That's Hot" link in my signature:)

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Erk, click the "That's Hot" link in my signature:)

Somebody else had a link to Hooters earlier tonight.....she's not on there is she? :eek:

PendO
03-02-2006, 01:03 AM
Somebody else had a link to Hooters earlier tonight.....she's not on there is she? :eek:

Pretty sure your "cousin" is on there:)

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Nope, is that your wife there?

PendO
03-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Nope, is that your wife there?

nope ... but I like these two:)

erkoehler
03-02-2006, 01:06 AM

Um, yes, I'll have that!

milkmania
03-02-2006, 09:44 AM
don't forget to get your BBM Pez Dispensers:rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6609548779

kalanic
03-02-2006, 09:53 AM

Damn! Why did you have to pick Hawaii bro. Why not Cuba or Alcatraz?

twieder
03-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Damn! Why did you have to pick Hawaii bro. Why not Cuba or Alcatraz?

I guess Cuba would be a good choice cause Alkatraz isn't near big enough!

I'm sure someone has already posted this accronem, but I've not seen it so AIDS.....Anal Injected Death Sentance. :rant:

mbeach
03-02-2006, 10:49 AM
willie nelson performed at ruby diamond auditorium on the fla state univ campus tuesday and was introduced by burt reynolds who said that he and willie are best friends but do not share a cabin on brokeback mountain. :guitar: :smile:

kalanic
03-02-2006, 10:50 AM
willie nelson performed at ruby diamond auditorium on the fla state univ campus tuesday and was introduced by burt reynolds who said that he and willie are best friends but do not share a cabin on brokeback mountain. :guitar: :smile:
Now thats funny, I don't care who you are! Thats funny!

roddydog
03-02-2006, 11:43 AM
IT'S CALLED POP CULTURE ... and it is in the OFF TOPIC section, you might need to stay out of the off topic section if it gets too deep.
Oooo yeah Real deep.... let me go get my dictionary. And no Rick, not a brown eye lover, quite happily hetero but just maybe a little more tolerant.
I don't see how hatred and bigotry can make anyones life better. :(

PendO
03-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Oooo yeah Real deep.... let me go get my dictionary. And no Rick, not a brown eye lover, quite happily hetero but just maybe a little more tolerant.
I don't see how hatred and bigotry can make anyones life better. :(

Man, are you really that bummed that Team Canada didn't win a medal at the olympics?

I'm pro-consensual sex between consenting adults, really don't care if its two dudes, three chicks, or a dude and a chick ... but Roddy, come down off your high horse before you get bucked off brokeback mountain.

roddydog
03-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Now THAT is funny!!!

Point taken PendO.

tommcat
03-02-2006, 01:14 PM
sorry if this has already been posted

Ric
03-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Now THAT is funny!!!

Point taken PendO.
Rod, the funniest part is that you originally wrote "homophobic, bigamists" :uglyhamme

BriEOD
03-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Giddy Up!! :eek:

PendO
03-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Rod, the funniest part is that you originally wrote "homophobic, bigamists" :uglyhamme

Check this out ... HBO has a new reality show set to air in a week ... a guy with three wives http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060206-102319-1169r.htm

Below is the text of the WA times article

HBO, famed for its edgy shows on families in organized crime and the funeral home business, is betting that viewers also will be fascinated with a show on a polygamous family.
"Bill Henrickson is about to find out just how challenging life as a modern-day polygamist can be," HBO says of its "Big Love" series, which debuts March 12 at 10 p.m., right after "The Sopranos," the network's award-winning series on mob life.
Bill Paxton stars as the "Big Love" husband who lives with three wives and seven children in side-by-side homes. Only his best friend and co-worker, also a polygamist, knows of his lifestyle. Relationship squabbles are a recurring theme, and an early episode involves Bill Henrickson's need for Viagra.
HBO "Big Love" co-creator Mark V. Olsen said he and colleague Will Scheffer see polygamy as "a really interesting lens" for a family show.
"We don't have any axes to grind," Mr. Scheffer said during a recent press event. "We're very interested in exploring marriage and the struggle of a family to maintain itself."
The show will not be about "three babes in a hot tub," Mr. Olsen added. "A glib, cynical show is very easy to do. But it's an absolute mandate for us to make sure the story lines aren't pat, or judgmental, or cynical, or too hip. It has to be about the characters."
A show on polygamy fits with the current "weird reality show kind of theme," said Carrie Gordon Earll of Focus on the Family.
"From a cultural standpoint, the peculiar makes news," she said. "If it were normal, nobody would want to watch it."
Viewers should always question the message behind the entertainment, Mrs. Earll added. A show about polygamy "runs the risk of desensitizing Americans to something that is illegal and, from what we've heard from those who left the lifestyle, can be quite abusive and exploitative of teenage girls."
Polygamous families also have been concerned about how the show will treat the lifestyle, said Anne Wilde, a spokeswoman for the pro-polygamy group Principle Voices.
It's unlikely that a "Hollywoodized version of polygamy" will capture the religious aspect of the practice, she said.
Still, Mrs. Wilde said, the HBO series might show that polygamy "isn't all that different from monogamous families and should be a viable lifestyle for those who choose it."
The "Big Love" family lives in Utah and is religious, but its church affiliation is not disclosed. Each episode reportedly will start with a disclaimer that the state's dominant Mormon church does not sanction polygamy.
"Polygamy was officially discontinued in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1890," the church said in a statement about the show in October. "Any church member adopting the practice today is excommunicated."
However, some Mormon splinter groups say the 1890 ruling was illegitimate and continue to practice polygamy.

roddydog
03-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah, Drinkin an' typin'.............Oh Well :D

Ryan
03-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Check this out ... HBO has a new reality show set to air in a week ... a guy with three wives http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060206-102319-1169r.htm

This should be interesting. I'm surprised at the caliber of actors in the cast. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421030/ It could be pretty funny. From an LDS perspective, even with a disclaimer a lot of people will still think that polygammy is condoned, especially if you miss the first minute of the show while surfing. I tried the previews on HBO.com, but they aren't working.

east tx skier
03-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Haven't kept up with this thread, but check out these spoof trailers.

http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2006/02/carnival-of-celebrities-brokeback.html

David4MCSammyDuvall
03-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Back Door Mountain ?!?! That's so funny. I usually go out with group of friends to the lake on my MasterCraft. I hang out with guys just like you. Beautiful women around me who tried to ask me out for a date, but I only sleep with men. Not everyone on Team MasterCraft or attend MasterCraft events or own MasterCraft are heterosexual.

PendO
03-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Back Door Mountain ?!?! That's so funny. I usually go out with group of friends to the lake on my MasterCraft. I hang out with guys just like you. Beautiful women around me who tried to ask me out for a date, but I only sleep with men. Not everyone on Team MasterCraft or attend MasterCraft events or own MasterCraft are heterosexual.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell all the homophobes:) Next thing you know they will find out minorities own MC's too!

MarkP
03-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell all the homophobes:) Next thing you know they will find out minorities own MC's too!

Waht are YOU sayin??http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/images/smilies/alsharpton69vh.jpg,??

BriEOD
03-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Waht are YOU sayin??http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/images/smilies/alsharpton69vh.jpg,??
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Now that is to funny Mark!

roddydog
03-06-2006, 07:35 PM
I think what is funnier is I was quoted and no one called me on it. :D

jpattigr
03-06-2006, 11:58 PM
Backdoor Mountain

"H*mo on the Range"

Hoosier Bob
03-07-2006, 12:04 AM
No offense as I am typing with my eyes closed! Why is this thread still here? Andre you need not be here! Go away! All of you! There is nothing to see here now as Brieod would say, "Move along and I did not say little doggie!" I don't care how long any one of you and I are out on the range it ain't happenin'! Go hook up with that cow or coyote or yourself but I am output only! You guys are cool and all but, well, anybody got a case of beer? :confused:

ajgressette
03-07-2006, 07:07 AM
Just one word. "SICK!"