PDA

View Full Version : 24 Season Opener

PendO
01-16-2006, 12:20 PM
So, what did everyone think of 24 last night? I'm still hoping Prez Logan goes down in a heli crash:)

RexDog1
01-16-2006, 12:41 PM
I think it is the best TV show on

And Kiefer Sutherland is a Mastercraft owner
:toast:

PendO
01-16-2006, 12:43 PM
And Kiefer Sutherland is a Mastercraft owner
:toast:

no kidding?

RexDog1
01-16-2006, 12:53 PM
no kidding?

He has a MC and a House at Canyon Lake here in Southern California

erkoehler
01-16-2006, 01:14 PM
Good, definetly alot of action...tonights should be interesting too!

captain planet
01-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Hands down the best show on TV. My wife and I make sure the kids are in bed when it comes on so there are no distractions.

I wish last nights season opener was commercial free like last season.

3event
01-16-2006, 01:20 PM
This is the only show the wife and I make time for. We use the DVR so we can speed through the annoying commercials and keep the action going - much more fun that way. Only problem is the show feels like it's 10 minutes long because the action keeps rolling!

Maybe we could get Kiefer Sutherland at the next Reunion event!

mitch
01-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Hands down the best show on TV. My wife and I make sure the kids are in bed when it comes on so there are no distractions.

With Tivo, everything's commercial free. Direct TV is coming Thur to add our 2nd Tivo box, this one will be 100 hour model. Just do, it'll change the way you watch TV.

jayocheskey
01-16-2006, 01:55 PM

I was hoping the same, but I would rather the show NOT be sponsored by Ford. I got tired of hearing the previews, "Brought to you commercial-free by Ford." BOOOOOOO Ford.

jayocheskey
01-16-2006, 01:58 PM
We do the DVR through DishNetwork, but Desparate Housewives was recording at the same time as 24 last night. I have decided that the ability to record your favorite TV shows is going to be the single most contributing factor to the world's obesity rate. All I do now is sit at home and watch TV - and most of the time, it's recorded TV.

captain planet
01-16-2006, 02:31 PM
We do the DVR through DishNetwork, but Desparate Housewives was recording at the same time as 24 last night. I have decided that the ability to record your favorite TV shows is going to be the single most contributing factor to the world's obesity rate. All I do now is sit at home and watch TV - and most of the time, it's recorded TV.
You'll find out how out of shape you are when you take that first slalom run of the season in the spring. 8p

captain planet
01-17-2006, 08:21 AM
OK, does anyone else have a problem with 'Sam' from the 'Lord of the Rings' being in charge of CTU?

Danimal
01-17-2006, 09:44 AM
OK, does anyone else have a problem with 'Sam' from the 'Lord of the Rings' being in charge of CTU?

Didn't quite work for me either... But, there is something to say about a tenacious Hobbit protecting us from the Dark Lords of Evil.