PDA

View Full Version : Skiers VS Wakeboarders

Tom Wortham
09-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Was thinking about this awesome board this weekend.. and was thinking of all the members and posters.. How many skiers vs. wakeboarders are out there. I know "times are changing"... and there seem to be a lot more wakeboarders/snow boarders than slalom/alpine snow skiers... Curious Tom. I'm an alpine snow skier and a slalom water skier. :cool:

EricB
09-13-2004, 02:24 PM
Slalom mostly for me. But I'll go out and trick or wakeboard when the water is goofed up by the "tubers".

east tx skier
09-13-2004, 02:27 PM
Just ski. With the occassional kneeboard excursion.

ski_king
09-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Ninety percent Slalom for me. Just an occassional knee board or trick ski. Bought a wake board this year, I think I will leave it for the kids.

Tom Wortham
09-13-2004, 02:42 PM
Powerslot 82, Funny you mention that you bought a wake board this year... He is my story... I bought a cheap thin board a fews years back... and was going to give it a try. Before I could try it out.. my father in law lent it out to his brother in laws kids.. (guess that would make them my second cousins)... anyway... They snapped it in half. :eek3: My father in law felt so bad he picked a new NICE NEW wake board... I have tried it a few times... have not been up on it yet... Do not want to waste my energy trying to get up on it... I'll leave it for the younger crowd. They sure like it. :)

Leroy
09-13-2004, 02:52 PM
I wakeboard and ski, and snowboard and snow ski. Still best at skiis, but the boards are really fun and very different.

Robert Averyt
09-13-2004, 03:40 PM
I know I am old fashioned, but here are my Ideas.

Years ago when we skied on public water my kids would ask why there are so many jet skis. My answer was because they are cheap and easy to ride. Then when they asked why are there so many wakeboarders and very few trick skiers.They got a similar answer. Because it is easy.

I always challenge wakeboarders to learn a flip on a trick ski. I have not found one yet who has done it.

Traditional three event for me.

tex
09-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Jump, Sky Ski, Barefoot, Wakeboard, occassional Slalom.

soacj
09-13-2004, 03:51 PM
15 years ago I was slalom skiing/kneeboarding/barefooting/occasional trick skiing. Got into wakeboarding when Tony Finn introduced the Skurfer.

Kind of got away from it all for a few years. When I picked it back up I was definitely biased towards the wakeboard, mostly due to the available tow boats at the time.

Since my reintroduction to a real towboat, I've been slaloming and wakeboarding. Took a run through a slalom course for the first time in 12 years yesterday.

Both disciplines have their appeal. The friction between some wakeboarders/slalom skiiers (as in snowboarding/snow skiing) is asinine.:rolleyes:

I would like to see if I can still barefoot...

Jay

USC8791
09-13-2004, 04:47 PM
I'm a little different. I'm a die hard slalom skier, but I also snowboard. I've never been on snow skis. I might wakeboard once a year.

Wakeboarding is growing in popularity. Unfortunately the ever increasing wake sizes are destroying the shore lines on our ski lakes.

Footin
09-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Slalom and wakeboard a few times a year; Barefoot the rest of the time.

And as I hold my head low, I do take the family tubing once in a while.

tex
09-13-2004, 05:02 PM
Footin-I hope that the family "tubes" at 42mph so that you can hang onto the back of the tube and get an extra foot run!

John B
09-13-2004, 05:22 PM
I just ski, I don't like what wakeboarders and there "my boat cant make biger wake then yours"do good water.
They throw rollers from one end of the lake to the other. :mad:
And as far as snowboarders most of them are not worth the f---- that got them here! :mad: That's just the way I feel I'm just a old school hard core skier :D

AirJunky
09-13-2004, 05:37 PM
Ex-skier, ex-boarder & and been riding a foil for close to 10 yrs now.

Sky Ski - It's the ONLY way to fly!

Ric
09-13-2004, 05:56 PM
I just ski, I don't like what wakeboarders and there "my boat cant make biger wake then yours"do good water.
And as far as snowboarders there not worth the f---- that got them here! :mad: That's just the way I feel I'm just a old school hard core skier :D
Wow John. Let it out!

Jeff N.
09-13-2004, 06:23 PM
Personally, I'm adicted to the power and speed of the slalom ski. Nothing like it my book. I'm sure that big air boarders might say the same.

I wonder how well one can pop off big air on a wakeboard as you get up there in years. The wear and tear on the lower back has got to add up. It seems pretty well demonstrated that you can keep skiing for a long time ... be curious to see how the boarders hold up.

I guess if there's any rub with the wakeboarders it centers around the size of the wake. As the big air movement has developed and associated emphasis on big wakes the two sports just seem to be going in different directions. Compounding this is the difference in boat speeds, the typical higher number or crashes and more pickup runs with a wakeboard session and you've dug a pretty good hole in the lake. :(

If I have pet peeve - skiers or wakerboards - it's the large "power turn" initiated to pickup a downed skier/rider. :mad: Grrr....throttle down, not up when you loose someone.

Jeff

MasterCrafting
09-13-2004, 08:55 PM
I'd say that i'm a slalom skier/barefooter first and foremost but during the choppy times i love to hop on either the wakeboard or wakeskate. I started putting on the trick skis again this year and am learning the basics. Because i'm alot younger then most people on the site i do see wakeboarding as alot of fun but not as fun as walking on top of the water at 41 mph! I am a snow ski instructor in the winter and love skiing more then anything else. I own a snowboard but i only used it three times last season out of at least 20 trips. I'm more oldschool then most of my friends but thats just the way i was raised. It depends on who i'm with if i'm with my friend who is a major wakeboarder (1st in nationals) then i'm gonna wakeboard but if i'm with my dad and his friends then i'm putting on the slalom. The only time i would board before doing the alternative is skateboarding because "aggressive inline skating" could be the queerist then i've ever seen PULL YOUR PANTS UP!

Anywho i think i'm rambling.
:headbang: :purplaugh :headbang:

tall_ andy
09-13-2004, 09:19 PM
First and foremost slalom. Then mabye an occassional wake board or trick ski. Been wanting to try footing and may have to hook up the barefoot boom this season. As far as snow goes Converted from both Skiing and Snowboarding to Telemarking
Tele is the best cross between skiing and snowboarding you can still pound through the bumps, or lay out a carve with bent knee Can't say enough about Tele. Just imagine doing 500 lunges (sp) each day on the weekend.
Great now I'm thinking about winter and we still have 2 months of H2O skiing left!!!!
My goal this year is to snowski on Sat and Waterski on Sun I'll see if I can get it done!

NeilM
09-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Until this year, mostly slalom. Each puts different stress on my knee (operation last year), so I found that I alternated back and forth more than in previous years, (equalize the pain:o ) then, of course, when it got choppy, I was trying to ride the dang wakesurfer..

One of these days, I"m gonna try out a foil...

AirJunky
09-13-2004, 11:38 PM
Neil & any others who have ever thought about getting on a foil..... get in touch with me & I'll hook you up with a rider in your area. I know of riders all over the US, Europe & Australia & will welcome interested new riders into their boats!

Skiufool
09-14-2004, 02:07 AM
I started off slalom skiing years ago when there was nothing else but slalom skiing or kneeboarding. But the only problem with recreational slalom skiing is that there's no motivation to run a 6 buoy course WITHOUT the course! Many people on lakes or rivers don't have the course to ski. I agree, there's nothing more exhilarating than slicing through 6 buoys at 40+ mph! But I don't find any enjoyment at doing it with a make-believe course. That's why I started skurfing, then eventually wakeboarding. You don't need a course to pull off tricks and fool around on the wake. All you need is open water to enjoy yourselves. Rough water is just as hated by wakeboarders as it is skiiers! But now, I'm a wakeboarder at heart. And like anything else in sports, you'll do anything to get better at the sport you love. It just so happens that its easier to pull off huge tricks with a bigger wake! Sorry skiiers, but we're just going to have to learn to live together! But I feel your pain when I see you on the lakes as I'm passing you by pulling off backrolls, rolls-to-revert, scarecrows, front rolls, elephants, etc!

Skiufool
09-14-2004, 02:15 AM
Also, if you're a TRUE water enthusiast...You can do it all on the water: slalom, kneeboard, wakeboard, barefoot, sky ski, jump ski...and enjoy them all the same!

sizzler
09-14-2004, 03:25 AM
i'm with you ski fool......there's enough in this world for all of us.....i foot,board, slalom,trick(badly),jump (ski and feet) and would never diss the wife for only being able to board,(well it is easier than slalom)..my girls both board (9+7) but find it difficult on skis...we all tube(even me) altho' i do tend to hang off the back and foot...the girls love it!!!!!

jimmer2880
09-14-2004, 07:20 AM
I also bought the original skurfer & was hooked for years & years. Then - my knees started to go so I'm back to 90% slalom, 9% barefoot & 1% wakeboard.

Mastercrafting - where do you teach? I've been a snow ski instructer for 14, going on 15 years now at a local resort in PA. :headbang:

bradamerry
09-14-2004, 08:42 AM
I like the slalom. I will kneeboard some. And I may be the only person in the world to say this, but it is easier to get up on a slalom than a wakeboard to me!

BriEOD
09-14-2004, 08:45 AM
Skiufool, just becareful as you pass by not to get to close as somone rips a turn and puts you and your boat under a wall of water! :D

CTPJ
09-14-2004, 11:11 AM
I grew up on snow skis and waterskis (never had any interest in snowboarding). I have really enjoyed getting into wakeboarding and now it is hard to decide whether to board or ski when I go out. I love both. The only thing I can figure is that I gave up NASTAR racing as a teen because I liked Freestyle skiing better (there were no such things as snowboard then). Maybe it is the same dilema with Slolom vs. wakeboarding. I guess I'll just enjoy both. :dance:

Todd

John B
09-14-2004, 01:32 PM
Before snowboards,you mean the good old days. 8p

Skiufool
09-15-2004, 12:45 AM
BriEOD, nice reply! No worries though, I can still throw up a wall of water that rivals the best! So watch out...I always like to have the last act! haha...

Tom Wortham
09-15-2004, 12:31 PM
Glad to see the Skiers are still in the lead. :popcorn:

Farmer Ted
09-15-2004, 12:45 PM
Measures have been taken to protect the innocent

h20_skidog
09-15-2004, 12:56 PM
I’m passionate about the power and speed of a slalom ski! :D
And the wakeboard or a kneeboard can also be a lot of fun! :cool:
And I love barefooting on calm ‘mirror-like’ water! :)

MarkP
09-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Farmer t

Is that you on the boom?

I like it all but don’t do it all yet:o

MasterCrafting
09-15-2004, 01:57 PM
I teach at a few resorts in the midwest on our "mountains" hills...i started working in 7th grade and i'm a soph in hs now. I love what i do and will never stop. Its the best job i could ask for. The best part could be the free skiing but maybe not.... :purplaugh

jimmer2880
09-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Mastercrafting... I hear you... You get "free skiing".. but - is it really free?

It is by far the longest I have ever held a job (although it is part time). Maybe it's because I only work 4 out of 12 months?

My goal in life is to earn enough money at my "real job" to be able to afford to quit my "real job" & be supported by a full-time ski instructor job.:D

Leroy
09-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Farmer Ted; I used those bindings maybe 4 years ago, easy on, but tricky to keep on.

Leroy
09-15-2004, 02:52 PM
I remember the first time I went skiing in Colorado after college I talked with the lift operators and almost quit my job to be a lift operator and ski all rest of the winter.

Leroy
09-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Ted; Is this the witness ski protection program?

bradamerry
09-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Farmer Ted are you cheating on me, taking somebody else sking!

Farmer Ted
09-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Leroy:

I'm not looking for wayward skiers, if you know any strip..... I mean folk dancers that need refuge I might could find a warm place for em to sleep.....

Not offering any scholarships at this point but definately willing to hold try outs!! (How's that Rick?)

Leroy
09-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Ted you need to show your smiling face! Just go south, for you probably short distance to New Orleans, I remember seeing many "friendly faces" there few years ago!

Idontownaboat
09-15-2004, 09:58 PM
hmm i started off skiing, well now i do every thing.except tube i save the tube falls for wakeskating, have done a couple face plants a trip. so i do both

Idontownaboat
09-15-2004, 09:59 PM
hm samethings as mastercrafting . he is my driver hehe.

lakes Rick
09-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Whats a Big Easy qualify as ????

NeilM
09-15-2004, 11:13 PM
Rick, that's still skiing in my books...

fmoser
09-16-2004, 12:41 AM
And as far as snowboarders most of them are not worth the f---- that got them here! :mad: That's just the way I feel I'm just a old school hard core skier :D

You know why wake boarders and snowboarders are always smiling?

BECAUSE THEY'RE HAVING FUN! HAHAHA

Wake, slalom, snowboard, mountain bike and roadie if I have too...
Love it all but my old knees won't take the snow skiing anymore!

86Craft
09-16-2004, 11:58 AM
I started wakeboarding, then got bored on vacation a couple years back and used a friends comp slalom ski. :love: Never Looked back. It is something about the speed that hooked me. I do still put the wakeboard on when the chopped is high. It has help my wakeboarding, because hitting the wake a 17 mph is nothing compared to whipping across at 36 mph. :banana: You should see my brother who has bare footed semi-pro in FL ride my board, it it always great for a laugh! :purplaugh I would hate for me to try bare footing long line, not so funny and ouch! :noface:

89PROSTAR
09-17-2004, 08:19 AM
I also have the o.e. Skurfer hanging in my garage. That big old yellow banna board was the shi$ when it first came out. To me Slalom and wakeboarding are equal beacause they require similar skills yet they are totally different. It's 56 and rainy here in good ol PDX, I would be happy just being on the water.

River Rat
09-17-2004, 08:53 AM
To me Slalom and wakeboarding are equal beacause they require similar skills yet they are totally different. It's 56 and rainy here in good ol PDX, I would be happy just being on the water.

AMEN..

I'm happy on the water weather is't wakeboarding, ski, barefoot or pulling my kids on the knee board

IT'S ALL GOOD!! :banana: :banana:

River Rat
09-17-2004, 08:54 AM
We Need To Get Spell Check On This Board

John B
09-17-2004, 08:58 AM
Yse we od I suer need ti. ask Brain I mean Brian:D

rastuswatermelon
09-28-2004, 05:39 PM
The skiers will be in the lead because they go faster.

Wakeboarding mainly for me but I do like beachstarting on my mono always looks cool!

ShawnE
09-28-2004, 10:10 PM
We do abit of everything...sometimes I feel like a show driver
ski...HO Venture
board...Obrien Rail
footin'...nuthin' fancy, just stepoff...but I don't go down easy
the dreaded Thompson Sassy Saucer
shoe skis
trick ski...no flip yet
old skateboard deck with a fin screwed to the bottom

my son says, "throw me something ...I'll ski on it!

Just about time to wax up the winter stuff...I hope we get lots a snow!

jimmer2880
09-29-2004, 06:07 AM
ShawnE.... I hate to sound more like a complete dumb @ss.... but - wha'ts your icon?

mgurley
09-29-2004, 08:18 AM
Looks like a tool used to cut glass. :twocents:

ShawnE
10-03-2004, 07:28 PM
A tribute to the sport we love. It's the name on our boat.
Plus my wife has a stained glass biz

MasterCrafting
10-03-2004, 08:49 PM
Shawn, we do the same thing. Ski on anything my list is the same as yours more or less, sub in differnt brand names and we have it made.

Doug Hodges
10-05-2004, 04:39 PM
I've been skiing for 40+ years and still love to slalom, trick, and occassionally 'foot. I've also been wakeboarding with my kids since we bought a Skurfer (lost after using it for barefoot starts), then a Hyperlite Perez (single ended and hard to control), and now a Hyperlite Fluid (works good!). My kids (now all adults) like to kneeboard but it's too hard on my aged frame (no legs to absorb the shocks). Slalom (Goode 9200 SE) is still the most satisfying. I think I'm better at skiing than boarding so I like skiing better but I voted for both. Must be that it's hard to teach old dogs new tricks.

NeilM
10-05-2004, 05:20 PM
Doug, welcome to the board, and yes, us old dogs have troubles with the new tricks; but taking a crack at it keeps us feeling young (until the next day)...

bmxracer4
10-06-2004, 10:23 PM
We go out early on Sunday morning, Idle out and the first pull is always barefooting, next is skiing for the wife, next is skiing for me, then my son ski's. After a few boats pull out we try the other side of the lake and I wakeboard. I honestly love all three and definitley am not the master of any, but the family has a good time.

huntinghuasna
10-06-2004, 10:47 PM
Hi all,
I've never tried snow skiing, snow boarding, water skiing or surfing. Water was for drinking and fishing. Three years ago some friends introduced my family to wakeboarding. Two days later, my two daughters, my wife and I were hooked. Just purchased our first tow boat, X-2. We love to wakeboard and look forward to many days on the lake.

martho
10-06-2004, 11:54 PM
6 Buoys at 40MPH + ??????

That would be a great pass at any line length.

Skiufool: I would love to see some video of you free skiing or in a course at 40mph on a slalom ski.

MarkP
12-22-2004, 07:59 PM
Looks like I forgot to vote in this poll.:o Maybe the poll was open before I was a member, or when I was a less active participant in TT.

André
12-23-2004, 06:46 AM
Were you ever a "less" active member? lol

BriEOD
12-23-2004, 08:01 AM
This board didn't even open until well after your notorious what's a good model thread.

MarkP
12-23-2004, 09:46 AM
:D Ooooops:D

BriEOD
12-23-2004, 10:22 AM
Ooops, yeah! :uglyhamme

MarkP
12-23-2004, 10:37 AM
Ok, Well I vote for WATERSKIING8p !!

LOL:)

BriEOD
12-23-2004, 11:06 AM
Sure you did! We all know you voted for...TUBING! :uglyhamme

MarkP
12-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Or Gator huntin:banana:

BriEOD
12-23-2004, 12:04 PM
That would be illegal big guy. Although I believe in Florida you can get a permit.

MarkP
12-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Hey lighten up I was J K.:o . I got nothing against them.:love: Also, I gave hunting up years ago.:cool:

BriEOD
12-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Hey, I wasn't hating; I was just trying to keep you out of the clink!!

MarkP
12-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Thank You B..

BriEOD
12-23-2004, 04:46 PM
Hey man I'm here for you! :banana:

atlfootr
12-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Neither ... footer!

MarkP
12-28-2004, 08:20 PM
:popcorn: You tell-em atlfooter:worthy: .. Nice shot..

mtrask
03-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Skier at heart,
trying the wakeboarding

MarkP
03-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Skier at heart,
trying the wakeboarding
Michael

That sounds like me. But your doin it on a newer boat. :worthy: How about some photos of that 04 in the ol gallery.:headbang:

Nova Scotia Skier
03-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Skier.........unless course is blown out. Then I may strap on a wakeboard, but I really suck at it. At least it's a different feel of going out the front and doing a face plant. :woohoo:

MarkP
03-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Todd

I was just checking out the shots in your gallery again. Looks like a cool lake/river. What lake is that??

Nova Scotia Skier
03-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Todd

I was just checking out the shots in your gallery again. Looks like a cool lake/river. What lake is that??

It's lake Mush-a-Mush. It's a spring fed lake (very clear and deep). It probably never gets much warmer than 70 deg+/-. It's about 5 miles long and about a mile across. A lot of boat traffic on weekends.

MarkP
03-11-2005, 10:18 PM
It's lake Mush-a-Mush. It's a spring fed lake (very clear and deep). It probably never gets much warmer than 70 deg+/-. It's about 5 miles long and about a mile across. A lot of boat traffic on weekends.
Looks cool as hell but are you just kidding me on the name??:huh: ? You know I ken look that up:wavey:

Nova Scotia Skier
03-11-2005, 10:33 PM
No Mark, not kidding about the name. :noface: Wish I was. It's different isn't it. It is a nice lake though. :D

MarkP
03-12-2005, 09:20 AM
No Mark, not kidding about the name. :noface: Wish I was. It's different isn't it. It is a nice lake though. :DDont make me look it up:rant:

Leroy
03-12-2005, 09:34 AM
After 15 days snowboarding this year looking forward to how that translates into wakeboard. Comfortable anywhere on my snowboard now except those big jumps! Plus have another 3 weeks planned at Tahoe, I mean work before end of April. I don't think snow ski motions translate to salom skiing.

Has been the best $99 season pass yet (evenings only 3PM-9PM!

Nova Scotia Skier
03-12-2005, 09:47 AM
No, really man. No need to look it up. I'm telling you the truth. ;)

Oh, on second thought maybe you should. It's located in Lunenburg Co., Nova Scotia. The Mush-a-Mush river runs out of it toward the ocean. I believe it meets the ocean around Gold River area. Happy hunting. Let me know how you make out. :wavey:

André
03-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Even Googles laugh at me when i type Mush-a-Mush river...LOL

Nova Scotia Skier
03-12-2005, 10:31 AM
I have to go there today. I'll take a picture of a sign if I can find one. :steering:

Professor
03-12-2005, 10:46 AM
We three event mostly and several wakeboard. It does not matter to us as long as everyone is courteous. Oh, I tried Mush a mush on dogpile and found several listings…several real estate sites such as http://www.outdoorns.com/walters/index.html
Re/max had several listings.

Nova Scotia Skier
03-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Good work Professor. It looks like that shot of the lake is where the river runs out, although the river is too small to see in the picture. My cottage is about 3 miles west of there in a cove about 3/4 mile long andabout half as wide.

Professor
03-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Looks like a nice area NSS. I found your local government web site via ICMA: http://www.modl.ca/index.html
Looks as if they call it “Big Mush A Mush Lake” and it has a “Big Mush A Mush Beach”

Nova Scotia Skier
03-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Yes, so sorry for not adding that. There is a big and little. Nobody here talks much about Little Mush-a-Mush. Here's the proof I promised earlier.

MarkP
03-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Yes, so sorry for not adding that. There is a big and little. Nobody here talks much about Little Mush-a-Mush. Here's the proof I promised earlier.Well, is my face red:wavey:

roddydog
03-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Ski in the AM when it's glass, Wakeboard when I feel like trying something new (2nd yr Boarding) And I'll whip anyone around on a tube who thinks they can stay on, haven't found anyone yet who can go through JAWS and stay on. I'll barefoot this year if it kills me (it might).
Point is... anything on the water and in your MC is great!!!!!

roddydog
03-28-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm a little different. I'm a die hard slalom skier, but I also snowboard. I've never been on snow skis. I might wakeboard once a year.

Wakeboarding is growing in popularity. Unfortunately the ever increasing wake sizes are destroying the shore lines on our ski lakes.
I think a good storm would stir up waves as big as any wake a boat could put out.

rodltg2
03-28-2005, 05:25 PM
ski lakes arent big enough to create big waves during a storm

AirJunky
03-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Liberty Lake sure is. But it's not a "ski lake", just a lake we ski on a lot. It's not even very big, 711 acres, takes me about 20 min. to ski all the way around it. But let the wind kick up & we have 2' rollers hittin the beach.

SDmc205
03-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Wakeboarding here. I've ski'ed before but never really enjoyed myself like I do on a wakeboard (Not that I am any good.)

But.... we do a lot of wake surfing which is loads fun, easy on the joints and bodies, and easy enough to do that any uncoordinated fool can get up and do it even if you couldn't pull their fat *** out of the water any other way.

Some of the cousins still strap on their skis every trip and let it rip and we do try to get the kids up on them at some point. And we all like to watch me get thrown around at high speeds on the tube.

H2OGirl
03-29-2005, 08:32 AM
Wakeboard here too. I also know how to slalom ski, but our family only has a set of combo skis so I imagine it is different than all off you who truly slalom. I would like to learn this year. I have yet to find a course in our area. We do it all on the water too, depends who is with us. We just got a wakeskate this year, so can't wait to try that out, we have a knee board, and of course can't forget the tubes too. The point is we love to be on the water. You know we all have one thing in common, is it the love of the sport that brought us all together or the love of the boat?

Tennesseeski
04-18-2005, 01:57 AM
Ski and wakeboard both. For me wakeboarding is alot more fun but I like to ride one ski from time to time just to remember why I feel in love with Mastercraft boats. Nothin like a good run on glass early in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:On the snow it is skis only.

MarkP
04-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Looks like a lot of folks go both ways.:headbang: