PDA

View Full Version : Mc Logos

ntidsl
01-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find the best looking largest MC logo. I want to use a projector to blow it up on my wall and paint the logo..preferably the Team MC logo. My wall is 16 foot tall by 40 foot long. Its a new addition to my warehouse that I built just for my TT...100 yards from our private ski lake...

Pictures to follow when complete...shower, ski racks, towel and watsuit hangers, carpet all around the boat...I couldn't be more excited!!!

Any other suggestions for me!!! I want the garage to be complete insane looking!!!

jkski
01-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Shoot an email to Mid Ohio Watersports and I bet they can hook you up with a local graphics shop that could provide it.

ntidsl
01-13-2006, 10:25 AM
good idea...i have to pick up the boat from them anyway

jake
01-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Killer floor paint to color match the boat.

armor poxy (http://www.armorpoxy.com/html/floor.htm?s=goog&kw="garage+floor+paint")

east tx skier
01-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Ntidsl, I could shoot a picture of this banner. Or, alternatively, I could shoot several pictures of parts of this banner that you could combine to make a high resolution whole. I'll be out of town this weekend, but if I can help, shoot me a pm.

G-man
01-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Eastie

I have seen that banner somewhere before. If you make it to the property again remind me to look around for something else for your wall.

east tx skier
01-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Well, George, what can I say, it looks great on my wall. Thanks again!

I will always be the first to show up at your garage sales! ;)

ntidsl
01-13-2006, 11:43 AM
A pic of that banner would be great!!! segmenting it isnt necessary since I will be using a projector to blow it up onto the wall!!! thanks alot ETS!!!

TMCNo1
01-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find the best looking largest MC logo. I want to use a projector to blow it up on my wall and paint the logo..preferably the Team MC logo. My wall is 16 foot tall by 40 foot long. Its a new addition to my warehouse that I built just for my TT...100 yards from our private ski lake...

Pictures to follow when complete...shower, ski racks, towel and watsuit hangers, carpet all around the boat...I couldn't be more excited!!!

Any other suggestions for me!!! I want the garage to be complete insane looking!!!
ntidsl, if you can copy onto clear mylar off your printer or any copier, i have a 3" x 11" decal i can send you like the banner on the wall. then you project on the wall, outline w/ a pencil and fill in the colors. i'm in the sign business. pm me with your address and i'll send decal to you................later

ski_king
01-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Maybe I am missing something here, but if you are going to project the image on the wall, why does the orginal have to be all that big?
Seems to me anything you can lay on your scanner will be big enough.

I want to go to Georges garage sale also.

Ric
01-13-2006, 12:57 PM
How is this?????

ntidsl
01-17-2006, 01:55 PM
thats perfect!!! thanks!