PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Crashers

mitch
01-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Hey all, Borrowed this movie for tonight, and am wondering if it's OK for my 14 y/o sons? Opinions.... Thanks!

88 PS190
01-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Um... depends how protected he is.
there's some language and sexual content... nothing i wouldn't have watched 6 years ago.

rodltg2
01-12-2006, 07:14 PM
my copy the unedited one would not be.(nudity and sex ) i have not seen the theatrical version on the dvd .

SKI*MC
01-12-2006, 07:25 PM
there is a few nude scenes, but nothing a 14 year old teenager can't handle..

Mag_Red
01-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Just watched it last night! If you don't mind him see some fantastic Biznoobies ( like all girls at wedding are built that well :rolleyes: ) then go for it! :D

mitch
01-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Thanks guys! Wife is on the fence, but it's looking good for my boys :D They loved the responses! Biznoobies :)

rodltg2
01-12-2006, 07:52 PM
now that i think back to when i was 14 its probably ok. the were some nice noobies. i had to watch it twice. duke of hazer on the other hand i had to force myself to finish. i dont care how hot jessica is.

Hoosier Bob
01-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Wow! I wish you guys were my parents! Great movie and solid message. Unfortunately he will only remember the perfect breasts that are abound! Tough one! If all else is in place, common sense, grades and all else give it to him! It is that good that you can't expect him not to talk about the fact that he has watched the movie. Every one will be hearing "Mitch's dad (guessing name) let him watch it!" :D

88 PS190
01-12-2006, 08:32 PM
i saw it w/ the gf... she kept trying to disrupt the boob scenes... if that means anything.

erkoehler
01-12-2006, 08:45 PM
There are ALOT of Boobs in the UNRATED version...it was a great movie :banana:

Plus, alot of other sexual stuff.....I wouldn't have been allowed to see it at the age of 14.

jraben8
01-12-2006, 09:08 PM
My parents would have said no but that was 20+ x years ago...

Mag_Red
01-12-2006, 09:35 PM
There are ALOT of Boobs in the UNRATED version...it was a great movie :banana:

Plus, alot of other sexual stuff.....I wouldn't have been allowed to see it at the age of 14.I almost forgot the dinner scene :purplaugh Ops and the bondage scene...........hmmmmmmmmm :D

twieder
01-12-2006, 11:56 PM
It's amazing what kids watch now. Or is it just what's out there that kinda sucks? At 14 (1984) I wasn't alowed to watch Convoy 'cause the chick didn't have no pants on! Of course I was disappointed when I did finaly watch it.

maristarman
01-13-2006, 12:02 AM
I haven't seen it, but I wouldn't let my 14 year old watch it.

Then again, I'm one of those "weirdos" that goes to church on Sunday, and tries to live a Christian lifestyle.

I'm not a prude, but gratuitious sex and violence isn't my thing.

Sodar
01-13-2006, 12:08 AM
There are a lot of breasts, but at 14, I am sure he has seen a breast or two himself, so i say be cool and let him watch!

mitch
01-13-2006, 09:24 AM
It was a good movie, and needless to say they enjoyed it. I'm sure they've seen and heard worse than that. Thanks for the reply's

River Rat
01-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Looks like I need to go buy the unrated version :rolleyes:

erkoehler
01-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Looks like I need to go buy the unrated version :rolleyes:

Definetly worth the $15

stevo137
01-13-2006, 11:41 AM
I thought it was funny but laughed more watching The 40 year old virgin. I think we laughed more watching it the second time with friends...

Cary K.
01-13-2006, 12:03 PM
We own them both and definitely think 40yo Virgin is funnier. Both great movies though.

LakePirate
01-13-2006, 12:07 PM
I gave her the motorboat....bbbbbrrrrrrrruuuuuuuummmmmm

SteveO
01-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Might as well be a bullseye

erkoehler
01-16-2006, 05:29 PM
I gave her the motorboat....bbbbbrrrrrrrruuuuuuuummmmmm

LMAO :D :D

Sodar
01-16-2006, 05:31 PM
Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ***-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *** sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

erkoehler
01-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ***-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *** sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Dude, you better of had to look that up :eek:

Sodar
01-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Dude, you better of had to look that up :eek:

Hell yes I did... I am bored, but not THAT BORED!!

SteveO
01-16-2006, 06:13 PM
Sodars just livin the dream

Hoosier Bob
01-16-2006, 06:41 PM
If this is becoming a vote I choose Wedding Crashers! 40 Year Old Virgin was solid. If I have to chose over the occupations it would be Wedding Crasher and not 40 Year Old Virgin stereo salesman. Those situations really got me thinkin'! The funeral scene was the best! Always looking to expand my horizons. :D

Sodar
01-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Sodars just livin the dream

Ha Ha, living the dream will be when I no longer have to listen to crazy professors as they lecture about meaningless stuff all day! I am so glad I have this board or my classes would be REAL boring!

erkoehler
01-17-2006, 12:17 AM
Ha Ha, living the dream will be when I no longer have to listen to crazy professors as they lecture about meaningless stuff all day! I am so glad I have this board or my classes would be REAL boring!

Are you posting while in your classes?

Sodar
01-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Are you posting while in your classes?

Not right now, but during the day, yes! Thank God for campus-wide wireless internet!!

jayocheskey
01-17-2006, 12:57 AM
One of the most crude, hillarious movies that I have seen in a long time.

Footin
01-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Definetely two thumbs up! Great movie.

JEREMY79
01-29-2006, 10:25 AM
we watched it Friday-hilarious!