PDA

View Full Version : Soon It will be summer in Waterford Michigan

Richie2004
01-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Dudes:
I live on Elizabeth Lake in Waterford Michigan.
We had a great summer last year but one of our "regulars" is probably moving away. Two of us have a Mastercraft wakeboard boats.
Me a 2003 Xstar,the other boat is a 2005 X2. Looking for another guy or two for the summer.
We like flat water so we go early or late... or during the day if possible just avoid the traffic.
We have intermediate skills and always looking to get better. Our ages 26 to 50.
We wakeboard on Lizzielake, Commerce and Wolverine lake.
Send me an email at 471701@comcast.net
Later
R

ski36short
01-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Sorry I'm not a boarder but it's good to see that I'm not the only one with a bit of spring fever with this recent "warm" spell! Boat shows are always the first sign of spring so having Novi next weekend definitely starts me thinking spring!

88 PS190
01-08-2006, 11:20 PM
Woa, here you go, a non wakeboarder in the same town, means you have to switch boats during the morning set... but that's doable.

where is waterford... maybe i'll mapquest.

Leroy
01-08-2006, 11:46 PM
I understand your situation. Counted on my family for several years. Last year hooked up with 3 guys from work and then with Hoosier Bob and his group, so normally it's just calling to see who is going out now. Almost all 6AM skiing and all 100% dependable!

Good luck finding a 3rd!

erkoehler
01-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Have a solid group of guys that I go w/ and can usually count on Rockman do hit the river atleast one evening during the week. Then its just time to make a few calls to find a third, or see if Sassydog isn't too busy w/ the ladies to go footin!

MarkP
01-10-2006, 09:30 AM
I got lucky finding a reliable crew. I met my other driver at a gas station the week after I bought this boat.. We get at least on early morning a week. Even when one of the crew is on vacation or away for some other reason all I have to do is look out my front door and pick a neighbor. After that I take the wife and kids out in the afternoon to fight the traffic until late afternoon/eve when I put them on skis.

Sounds like erk got lucky and fell into a crew just after getting a boat too..