PDA

View Full Version : -Alert-

OhioProstar
09-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs". "Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several "Beers", men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking "Beer", men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times, these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after "Beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please forward this warning to every male you know.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.
:toast:

erkoehler
09-12-2004, 01:08 PM
very nice! :)

tall_ andy
09-12-2004, 01:46 PM
I was victimized. Now I'm married!! :D :toast:

BriEOD
09-12-2004, 03:42 PM
Was RickD the author of that news flash?

lakes Rick
09-12-2004, 11:09 PM
Was RickD the author of that news flash?

No, just a victim of it MANY MANY times...

Leroy
09-12-2004, 11:40 PM
The dreaded "midnight beauties", cause they are all beautiful at midnight 8p

JimN
09-12-2004, 11:42 PM
"You can drink 'em pretty, but you can't drink 'em thin."

jimmer2880
09-13-2004, 07:58 AM
jimn - that's too funny!.... But - I have to argue. With alchohol anything is possible! :friday:

BriEOD
09-13-2004, 10:27 AM
JimN,

Dude that's not right!!!!! :noface:

Footin
09-13-2004, 10:41 AM
I agree Jimmer, I have drank them thin, I'm not proud of it but they need love too.

mitch
09-13-2004, 10:55 AM
Beauty is only a light switch away

JimN
09-13-2004, 11:19 AM
I didn't make that up, I just repeated it. Besides- haven't you seen the news reports where they say the WI has the highest number of morbidly obese people in the country?

They even went after Milwaukee on The Simpsons. When the people of Springfield wanted to have the biggest human pyramid, the whole thing collapsed and everyone rolled down the hill to a truck scale. The guy for the Guinness Book of Records looked at the scale, then the book, and declared a new world record for the fattest city in America. Homer "looked" at the amers and shouted, "In your face, Milwaukee!"

Futurama did, too. The crew went on a run to "The most romantic city in the universe". They flew into this city and there was a sign saying, 'Milwaukee- Birthplace of Beer Goggles'

aprgriggs
09-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Revised: this is how it really should read.....

Police are warning all women who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any man.

Many males use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs". "Beer" is used by male sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their female victims to go home and have sex with them.

A man needs only to get a girl to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask her home for no strings attached sex. Women are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several "Beers", women will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking men whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking "Beer", women often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

Well the bottom part was correct...it is what you men get for using this drug on us women.

At other times, these fortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

In extreme cases, the female may even be hurt enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

Marriage is the punishment

:banana:

OhioProstar
09-13-2004, 11:29 AM
Through your changes you admit to being a predator yourself? :)

aprgriggs
09-13-2004, 11:37 AM
Through your changes you admit to being a predator yourself? :)

no just admitting that women get mad after something like this happens and the result is marriage. That part of your alert is right, just ask my husband.

there is no such thing as no strings attached....we will always figure out a way to get our pride back after those mistakes. :)

Relationships, Longer Relationships, Marriage

OhioProstar
09-13-2004, 11:47 AM
That is because women always look to build families and men look to build their egos. My wife's friend is a great example of this and always wonders why she is still single.

bcampbe7
09-13-2004, 12:06 PM
no just admitting that women get mad after something like this happens and the result is marriage. That part of your alert is right, just ask my husband.

Are you saying your husband does not enjoy being married? :confused:

aprgriggs
09-13-2004, 12:18 PM
Are you saying your husband does not enjoy being married? :confused:

Wow, can I remove my post. It was meant to be funny, but I probably shouldn't quit my day job.

OhioProstar
09-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Apr....it was a good post...We are just treating you like one of the guys.

JimN
09-13-2004, 12:27 PM
Try the veal, she's here all week! :woohoo:

aprgriggs
09-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Apr....it was a good post...We are just treating you like one of the guys.

I don't mind...its all in good fun. Thanks though
:)

JimN
09-13-2004, 12:31 PM
You can't remove your post. It's already out there.

(I don't even know you anymore)
:D

sizzler
09-13-2004, 12:36 PM
beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!!!!!

bcampbe7
09-13-2004, 12:39 PM
No, I thought it was a good post.
As far as the question, I was just curious... Mainly I was wondering if he really had the b@!!$ to say that in the presence of you. :eek: