PDA

View Full Version : What's The First........

TMCNo1
01-07-2006, 07:37 PM
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YA KNOW?............IF ANY ONE KNOWS, RESPOND, AND I'LL COME BACK LATER TO TELL YA. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cloaked
01-07-2006, 07:42 PM
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YA KNOW?............IF ANY ONE KNOWS, RESPOND, AND I'LL COME BACK LATER TO TELL YA. First ==> You ain't right... :noface:

Thanks for driving through... :steering: :toast: :D

Leroy
01-07-2006, 07:44 PM
OK, is this one of your friends Sporty?

It's BRIGHT and COLD out here, I WANT TO GO BACK IN.

Cloaked
01-07-2006, 07:46 PM
OK, is this one of your friends Sporty?

It's BRIGHT and COLD out here, I WANT TO GO BACK IN.I don't know TMCNo1. I really don't. He's spent 10 + years sanding and now has flipped his lid again.. :D :D :D

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=6589

MarkP
01-07-2006, 07:47 PM
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YA KNOW?............IF ANY ONE KNOWS, RESPOND, AND I'LL COME BACK LATER TO TELL YA. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
The chicken?? No wait, the egg?

Ohhhhhhh, I got it.

Who am I kiddin?? never mind

TMCNo1
01-07-2006, 09:14 PM
FIRST THING YOU KNOW....... old jed's a millionaire, kin folk say's jed move away from there, said californie is the place you ouya be, so's he loaded up his PROSTAR and he moved to tampacitie, LAKES, SLALOM COURSES, RIDER RAMPS.............LATER

SkiDog
01-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Page, you aqin't rite! :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
01-07-2006, 09:22 PM
SKIDOG, ain't nobody ever said i wuz. i'm just a MASTERCRAFT BOATOWNER and ..........nothing else even comes close.......... can ya dig it, for your second time around...........later

SkiDog
01-07-2006, 09:42 PM
If I can figure out how, I'll show you some pics of the 2nd time around

SkiDog
01-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Finally learned how to post a pic

milkmania
01-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Finally learned how to post a pic

next thing to learn......

the zoom button is your friend!;)

TMCNo1
01-07-2006, 10:43 PM
:friday: SKIDOG, pretty, pretty, pretty, i can see it now, polished underwater gear, polished s/s stuff, stolen/borrowed flowers, carpet, mirrors, signs, beer kegs painted to match, and young ladies lettin'm breathe, you will really woooooooooow the judges. dont forget the elevator you need to get in it with, remember when the elevator goes up, she is goin' down. those were the days, ball in the parking lot, fred the mechanic, jj burnin the hide off his feet on the asphalt parking lot, water ballons shot into a new jeep cherokee while pulling kneeboarders in the grass, condoms on guide bars, trashed rooms, sprinklers going off at 11:oo and filling up factory/demo boats with water. can you imagine how much money ron decker would spend today to keep up with you and that boat you got now. cant wait to have that much fun again..........later :friday

TMCNo1
01-07-2006, 10:50 PM
its late and im quitting

TMCNo1
01-07-2006, 10:54 PM
pretty, pretty, pretty, what can i say, you make me proud. some how im duplicating, must be more patient

Leroy
01-08-2006, 01:06 AM
:guitar: :guitar:
All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I've been for a walk
On a winter's day
I'd be safe and warm
If I was in L.A.

California dreaming
On such a winter's day

Stopped into a church
I passed along the way
Well, I got down on my knees
And I pretend to pray
You know the preacher likes the cold
He knows I'm gonna stay

California dreaming
On such a winter's day

All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I've been for a walk
On a winter's day
If I didn't tell her
I could leave today
California dreaming
On such a winter's day
On such a winter's day
On such a winter's day

:friday: SKIDOG, pretty, pretty, pretty, i can see it now, polished underwater gear, polished s/s stuff, stolen/borrowed flowers, carpet, mirrors, signs, beer kegs painted to match, and young ladies lettin'm breathe, you will really woooooooooow the judges. dont forget the elevator you need to get in it with, remember when the elevator goes up, she is goin' down. those were the days, ball in the parking lot, fred the mechanic, jj burnin the hide off his feet on the asphalt parking lot, water ballons shot into a new jeep cherokee while pulling kneeboarders in the grass, condoms on guide bars, trashed rooms, sprinklers going off at 11:oo and filling up factory/demo boats with water. can you imagine how much money ron decker would spend today to keep up with you and that boat you got now. cant wait to have that much fun again..........later :friday

flipper
01-08-2006, 02:22 AM
Winter sucks! Everybody is down for the winter, including my boat. Want the sun back.

SkiDog
01-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Harold, don't get ANY ideas abouth this boat looking as fine as the old Platinum Prostar! Not gonna happen. Don't get me wrong, It WILL be kept, however, there ain't gonna be any polished ss or brass on this ride. BUT, we will get together and celebrate like we used to. (Man did were those hangovers bad?!?!) You gotta come to Fla. this summer, and lets invite anybody on this forum to be there as well! Everybody on this forum should get to know the likes of you, me & Crotty! Can't forget Splatter Man either! :friday: :eek3:

TMCNo1
01-08-2006, 01:25 PM
you have seen where the east coast reunion will be held at lake lanier north of atlanta, nice place, big lake, pretty, nice rooms, bar/grill, inside/outdoor seating + restaurant/indoor seating with big buffet bkfst, not a $59/night but more like $110 or so if i remember right, may be pricy for some, closest water spigot is 2mi away at pavilion where boat judging is held, waterpark, houseboats, JOA mc dealer 3mi away, golf courses, houses to rent. lotta car show held there. big parking lots, i'l bet there are still armor-all spots in the parking lot where we cleaned up. talk crotty and jj and his bunch to come up w/ the baws guys and everyone get together for a reunion in a reunion. since we wont be competing and will be judging instead and do the poker run we probably wont travel until wed. and just dust-r-off unless it rains on the way. i've dry washed b4. AS I HAVE SAID B4 JUST GO AND ENJOY AND BE PART OF THE ACTIVITIES. dont take the boat judging as a reason not to go, dont you remember those guys at the gardens showing up at the last minute with lake grass, mud, and torn seats and still taking home a plaque cause other people didnt bother to come. its over 2 days/fri/sat.............later

T Scott
01-08-2006, 03:30 PM

It's not the "first thing you know", It's actually, "The next thing you know old Jed's a millionaire"" I would have gotten the answer otherwise...

TMCNo1
01-08-2006, 03:34 PM
T scott, I tried

T Scott
01-08-2006, 04:15 PM
T scott, I tried

I know, I'm just messin' with you. Welcome to the board Harold!! I actually met you at Cypress Gardens reunion back in 1996 or 1997. I too was impressed with your teak platform. I remember your rig vividly. It was your Mastercraft being pulled with an Astro van with Mastercraft tires. Impeccable condition!

east tx skier
01-10-2006, 02:53 PM
About every five years or so, someone tells me that joke. And every five years, I fall for it. Maybe in 2011, I'll get it right.