PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler 300c for rent?

6ballsisall
01-06-2006, 08:40 PM
does anyone know if i could rent a new 300c from one of the major rental car companies?

Footin
01-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Yes, a few of them have the new 300. Why do you want one?

Footin
01-06-2006, 09:28 PM
You have mail Jeff.

Footin
01-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Dollar and Thrifty have them, at least there web sites say they do.

6ballsisall
01-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks Footin! Just reserved one with Dollar. $447 for the week, thats funny, I can rent this thru Dollar for about the same price I get a Grand Am thru Avis. We have a corporate account with Avis and supposedly get good deals. Hmmmm..... think I know where I might start renting from

6ballsisall
01-06-2006, 09:51 PM
You have mail Jeff.

I do? Don't see it.

jdrandol@hotmail.com

Footin
01-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Check now.

6ballsisall
01-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Check now.
dude! you might be the natural on water but now with the email! ;)

shepherd
01-06-2006, 11:56 PM
My wife got a free upgrade to one during a business trip to Tampa last month. She said it was a sweet ride.

André
01-07-2006, 09:06 AM
does anyone know if i could rent a new 300c from one of the major rental car companies?
Why would you want to rent a Chrysler product Jeff? :confused:
Want to buy one? :D :friday:

6ballsisall
01-07-2006, 10:29 AM
for number one i li the car. i have ever since they came out.

number two: while DC isnt my friend anymore ultimately i will do what has the best financial choice in mind for my family. at this point i am just exploring options so i am prepared when the first round of settlement bargaining begins.

Footin
01-07-2006, 10:32 AM
He really wants to rent one to run it into the side of the Durango at about 75mph to total both of them.

6ballsisall
01-07-2006, 02:23 PM
He really wants to rent one to run it into the side of the Durango at about 75mph to total both of them.

Not a idea. dont think State Farm would think to highly of that though. :D

Still no email footin. you did click send didnt you???? :confused:

Footin
01-07-2006, 02:35 PM
I just pm'd you Jeff.

6ballsisall
01-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Update: I've put about 250 miles on my 300 touring. I wish I had gotten a little more loaded down model but thats what they had to rent. I will be putting probably about 1200 miles on this car this week so I thought it would be a good opportunity to put it thru it's paces. So far I really like the car. It's super quiet at 80 mph and while I am sure I would get the Hemi if I bought one, the V6 has very ample power. Legroom is awesome and the gauges are at a perfect level. This particular car had the cruise control on a cheesy stick next to the turn signal stick which I don't like, but again if I buy one it will be a more loaded model with Cruise mounted on the steering wheel.

I have to say, it's a very nice car. And even though I am pissed at DC, the looks and comforts of this car are awful tempting. In the end it will all be up to what my attorney get's DC to pony up.

milkmania
01-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Update: I've put about 250 miles on my 300 touring. I wish I had gotten a little more loaded down model but thats what they had to rent. I will be putting probably about 1200 miles on this car this week so I thought it would be a good opportunity to put it thru it's paces. So far I really like the car. It's super quiet at 80 mph and while I am sure I would get the Hemi if I bought one, the V6 has very ample power. Legroom is awesome and the gauges are at a perfect level. This particular car had the cruise control on a cheesy stick next to the turn signal stick which I don't like, but again if I buy one it will be a more loaded model with Cruise mounted on the steering wheel.

I have to say, it's a very nice car. And even though I am pissed at DC, the looks and comforts of this car are awful tempting. In the end it will all be up to what my attorney get's DC to pony up.

check your pm's

Leroy
01-09-2006, 12:09 AM
JR; Maybe this is the car that has turned the corner for DC, however, I can't believe you would go with DC again. Google "chrysler 300 reliability" if you haven't already.

Example: http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com/ I don't know if this website is from some fruitcake or what, but looks like a lot of real information!

Also: http://www.lemonauto.com/complaints/daimler_chrysler/chrysler_300.htm
Driver comments are very positive on this vehicle.