PDA

View Full Version : JIMBAWS has made the offer!

Hoosier Bob
01-05-2006, 10:57 PM
JB (BAWS) does as much for this site as anyone but this time it is for free! I know our dealers are supportive and very helpful. JB is here almost 24/7 and he will at no cost to us deliver the new and improved BAWS official 2006 decal, and I know we all have BAWS or really want BAWS! Lets do what we can, send those addresses and post those pics of our passions sporting those that support us! Show us your BAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

erkoehler
01-05-2006, 11:11 PM
JB (BAWS) does as much for this site as anyone but this time it is for free! I know our dealers are supportive and very helpful. JB is here almost 24/7 and he will at no cost to us deliver the new and improved BAWS official 2006 decal, and I know we all have BAWS or really want BAWS! Lets do what we can, send those addresses and post those pics of our passions sporting those that support us! Show us your BAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

My request has been sent, I have big plans for mine!

Hoosier Bob
01-05-2006, 11:13 PM
Hey now keep it Hoosier clean! Just a cool way to say thanks! I can't wait to get my "BAWS!"
I may even move out of my parents house! :D

erkoehler
01-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Hey now keep it Hoosier clean! Just a cool way to say thanks! I can't wait to get my "BAWLS!"
I may even move out of my parents house! :D

Ouch, that was below the belt! :eek:

BriEOD
01-05-2006, 11:15 PM
I saw a white Chevy Tahoe in Land O Lakes last week with the BAWS logo on both rear, side, windows and a MC decal on the rear glass.

Hoosier Bob
01-05-2006, 11:17 PM
That is what I am talkin' bout! :D PS. Sorry Erk I was just pullin' fun on my 40 year old self. No offense I will always have your back! :D
I saw a white Chevy Tahoe in Land O Lakes last week with the BAWS logo on both rear, side, windows and a MC decal on the rear glass.

erkoehler
01-05-2006, 11:32 PM
Got my confirmation message from BAWS, now I will be anxiously awaiting the mail man for my calendar and for my decals.

Hoosier Bob
01-05-2006, 11:35 PM
I am not looking for posts but some nights I find myself all too interested in whats going on here! I have to say that JB is cool and always helps a brother MC'r out without hesitation. I will finally have some BAWS! Yeah baby! PS Erk a few more by now I am sure! :D Got my confirmation message from BAWS, now I will be anxiously awaiting the mail man for my calendar and for my decals.

bradamerry
01-05-2006, 11:38 PM
You have big plans for your BAWS????? Please DON'T tell...

erkoehler
01-05-2006, 11:42 PM
You have big plans for your BAWS????? Please DON'T tell...

Man, I am having a rough night!

Hoosier Bob
01-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Were not laughing with you Erk we are laughing at you! Good night and no offense!! :D
Man, I am having a rough night!

erkoehler
01-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Were not laughing with you Erk we are laughing at you! Good night and no offense!! :D

Yeah, I know, I have to go call my therapist... :cry:

Good night bob...it's been fun.

Hoosier Bob
01-06-2006, 10:54 PM
How many have ordered the BAWS logos for 06?
Hopefully my fellow Hoosiers are all in so we can get some nice line up pics this spring.
See yah!

flipper
01-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I will be the dumb one on this, what do they look like, and how do you send the orders?

Hoosier Bob
01-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Can't tell what they look like but I am sure they aren't half a@#$'d. I PM'd JIMBAWS for mine after responding on another thread. He is a ton of free info and it is the only way I can support BAWS up in Indiana.I will be the dumb one on this, what do they look like, and how do you send the orders?

Laurel_Lake_Skier
01-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I know, I have to go call my therapist...
Is he still accepting your calls?

Laurel_Lake_Skier
01-06-2006, 11:17 PM
You might want to put the number on speed dial :D

Hoosier Bob
01-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Great logos Jim! Thanks and I will send pics when the weather changes. Very cool window decals!! You will be represented! :D

Hoosier Bob
05-24-2006, 10:50 PM
Once again Jim, thanks! I will install decalls and take a pic this weekend. Not forgotten just have not had the time. You guys will be represented up here in Indy! :D

jimmer2880
05-25-2006, 07:01 AM
I will proudly show the decal in DC if you still have any left. (somehow, I missed this thread the first time around).