PDA

View Full Version : hello again

TMCNo1
01-05-2006, 08:20 PM
i,m back. daughter got me all switched over to our new computer we got when we save up by not buying high gas this summer a couple weekends. hello mc marketing, your watching, i know, george is getting a new boat hope its a mc. kas, you been waiting for me to reappear. god this has been a long time coming. thanks tph & ed we love ya. snow flurries in nc tonight, so lets go e-boating y'all.wow!

rodltg2
01-05-2006, 08:26 PM
e-boating? i like sitting in it in the garage and drinking beers

Cloaked
01-05-2006, 08:33 PM
i,m back. daughter got me all switched over to our new computer we got when we save up by not buying high gas this summer a couple weekends. hello mc marketing, your watching, i know, george is getting a new boat hope its a mc. kas, you been waiting for me to reappear. god this has been a long time coming. thanks tph & ed we love ya. snow flurries in nc tonight, so lets go e-boating y'all.Are you talking to me? :confused:

:D

Translate please... :D

Welcome back....

André
01-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Welcome back Mr Page!
Feel free to post at least one pix of your boat!I know there 's a lot of them in the Star Mag but TMC seems to forget that i'm a member and send me my copy.

G-man
01-05-2006, 09:07 PM
What is the world coming to when Herold has a computer? Shoot next he'll have a ponytail, this could take a while, earing, and be putting a tower on his 89. Welcome indeed.

André
01-05-2006, 09:13 PM
What is the world coming to when Herold has a computer? Shoot next he'll have a ponytail, this could take a while, earing, and be putting a tower on his 89. Welcome indeed.
I wonder what an 89 with "X" graphics would look like... ;)

TMCNo1
01-05-2006, 09:25 PM
george is still out there. is it a mc or are you still on the dark side, the new boat i mean. good to be here, looks like ill be someones worst nightmare. no long hair its growing in my ears and the closest thing ill get to a earring will be a 4 blade ss prop.

TMCNo1
01-05-2006, 09:45 PM
george, still waiting for kas to come on tt, he is restoring everything but his own stuff right now , been polishing on his old boats gelcoat, chainsaws, snow blowers, snowmobiles and someones old car, must be nice to stay awake 36 hours a day and still put up with me calling him. now thats gonna change with this computer, ha!

G-man
01-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Click to the camera icon in the right hand corner of my post to see the latest of the darkside. You didn't deny a tower.

Cloaked
01-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Click to the camera icon in the right hand corner of my post to see the latest of the darkside. You didn't deny a tower.Sweet........

TMCNo1
01-05-2006, 10:28 PM
george, your sick, shoulda got a total black one, darth vader

TMCNo1
01-05-2006, 10:30 PM
george, you sick, shoulda got a solid black one, darth vader

G-man
01-05-2006, 10:32 PM

The sad part is your not the first one to tell me I'm sick today. When I grow up I might beleive some of ya'll. The jeep project is coming along, I hope to be stretching the wheel base next.

Jim@BAWS
01-05-2006, 10:42 PM
Harold,
You better make your travel plans now ! Bay Area WaterSports is bringing up a LARGE CONTINGENCY to Lake Lanier in July. The SOUTHERN REUNION will have a final date next week. We will be hosting the FIRST EVER Boat Owners Reunion at AWSA Headquarters in Late Oct or the First if Nov. Mark your calenders NOW. Clinics and all will be done.

Jim@BAWS

east tx skier
01-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Hi Harold (or is it Herold?). How 'bout them Longhorns! :banana:

G-man
01-05-2006, 10:48 PM

It's ok to talk to eastie even if he post a lot. Us Texas folk need to stick together.

Hoosier Bob
01-05-2006, 10:49 PM
I would have a hard time arguing the fact that that was the most impressive display of doing what ever it takes to get the job done no matter what the cost. Should he return? No! Just ask the guy that will now be picked behind him! Wow and wow! :D
Hi Harold (or is it Herold?). How 'bout them Longhorns! :banana:

G-man
01-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Eastie

you have mail

east tx skier
01-05-2006, 11:04 PM
George, I assume at my work emai? I'll check it in a second. I'm burning the first half of the rose bowl to dvd. It may take a while. No, Vince probably shouldn't return. Go out on top. But Austin's a nice place to live and I don't think Mack Brown has ever lost a senior. If the Texans get him, they're going to sell some tickets whether he does them any good or not.

east tx skier
01-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Cool! Thanks, George! $400 for a slot in 80. Wow, can I still upgrade?

TMCNo1
01-06-2006, 01:53 PM
it's harold yall, jim@baws, we will be going to GA but will only judge this year, boats going thru a major renovation this winter, charging the battery and dust removal. tell all hello down there, we miss y'all, look forward to seeing everyone in july. has crotty got his boat cleaned up yet for the museum......ha! george is ok, he knows me and he can take it, knows his stuff and its an honor to know him, just hate i can't compete against him again, but theres always hope.

Jim@BAWS
01-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Harold...Oh boy...we even called the factory. You had us all Crotty, SKIDOG, VANCE, PORTER, ALLEGER and ME. That tank of his is indestructable. I wish that he would get back into it. I guess just no time. I have begged and pleaded with no luck. The boys and there friends just don't take care of it like he wants. Oh Well

Hope to see you soon down Tampa Way... Thanks for all your support.

P.S. Harold and I competed at the Reunion's years ago at the Gardens. He and I competed in the first ever "RIG CATAGORY" He took FIRST, Jimmy Stevens took second I believe, I took third...not bad considering there where only three in that division !!! Of course Harold took best of Show... THE OLD RON DEKKER DAYS...rest his soul

Jim@BAWS

it's harold yall, hrpage@yahoo.com jim@baws, we will be going to GA but will only judge this year, boats going thru a major renovation this winter, charging the battery and dust removal. tell all hello down there, we miss y'all, look forward to seeing everyone in july. has crotty got his boat cleaned up yet for the museum......ha! george is ok, he knows me and he can take it, knows his stuff and its an honor to know him, just hate i can't compete against him again, but theres always hope.

TMCNo1
01-07-2006, 09:56 PM
jim, did crotty expain, 10 years ago ron had someone call us at the gardens, pretending to be a reporter for the winter haven paper wanting to do a article on us for the sat. edition, while they was all partying in the hot tub on thursday night gettin' naked , jumpin in piles and singing hymns. they got me good and when i got home, i noted it in my log and here it was 10 yrs. later and i just had to return the favor as a anniversary present. it was perfect. i was gona let him stew the weekend and call him on sunday night before mc opened up on mon. morn. but he called me that night. he told everyone in 2 hrs that would have took me 3 days to do. we love ron, carolyn, ron jr. and a.j. like bros. and sisters. we really miss that bunch. believe skidog took it harder than anyone.............nothing else even comes close, to mastercraft family and friends.................later

SkiDog
01-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Harold, as I said in another post, I'm gonna get your a$$! You can't fool the fooler but once! :firejump: