PDA

View Full Version : so it must just be me

rodltg2
01-04-2006, 02:13 PM
so its only my pics of other boat brands that get deleted? george has had his nautique pic up ( on the main board of all things) since yesterday. i dont really care but i think its funny .

OhioProstar
01-04-2006, 02:33 PM
George has probably flown a bit more under the radar...ie multiple 100+ threads about why to sell your MC and buy something else?

Mag_Red
01-04-2006, 02:35 PM
:rolleyes: Ya think???? :D

rodltg2
01-04-2006, 02:44 PM
i just explained my reasons to sell mine , nothing agianst mc. no big deal, i think its funny thats all.

G-man
01-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Ohioprostar I don't bash or talk about selling your MC for another brand. It's all about dealer service in your area and not brand name to me.
I had an MC 12 years and got a offer I could resist to sell. I try to contribute in a positive light on any forum. I also had photos in Star Mag. the last issue. Check out the Lago Sante Fe article. The photos were shot when INT would pull some tournaments with a 205.

OhioProstar
01-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Geroge...I was actually saying that you didn't run up the thread count like Rod did...and wasn't bashing him for it either.

G-man
01-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Thank you for the clarification Ohioprostar. Come on down to Dallas for a pull.

OhioProstar
01-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the offer....I wish my sales territory was the South rather than the cold Mid-Atlantic. If it were I would take you up and boon-dog a bit in Dallas.

rodltg2
01-04-2006, 03:44 PM
i never bashed mc, i only spoke of the problems with mine. i also bought another mc while i was having my issues. i've never told people to sell theirs and buy another brand, thats ridiculous. ive mentioned this before and ill say it one last time . the reason i sold my boat was becuase i wanted a reliable boat that i didnt have to worry about anymore and more importantly no one, i mean no one would go out with me anymore on my TT boat in fear of breaking down. althoughn i am convinced that the problems wiht that boat are history,the choice to go malibu was simple. i wanted a break from the mc and save some dough. the difference are plainly obvious and ill be the first one to say that the mc is better built, rides quiter and smoother. performance wise the are equal to me , both track well and have a great wake. as far as pics go , i dont care to post pics of my boat on here, its an mc site for crying out loud. i just posted one when i first got it to show you guys who were interested. never meant to offend anyone. i dont feel the urge or desire to post another one. got better things to worry about. i contribute to this board because i still feel that mc makes a great product , there is good info on here whether its mc related or not, and most you guys are great guys.

skisix@38
01-04-2006, 04:58 PM
You're not the only one.... Some remember here before the site changed I was asked by several members to post a pic of my new Bu and I did comply. It got deleted and the MC kool aide drinkers were up in arms about another boat shown so the admin did what he had to do and it was gone. Like you, Rod, I have never bashed MC and try to positvely contribute where I think I can being mindful that I have a different sticker on the side and I don't drink the MC kool aide.

Jim@BAWS
01-04-2006, 05:15 PM
" and I don't drink the MC kool aide."

Yes you do ! You just have not refilled the glass yet...You know you want some ! :shocked: :dance: :cry: :jumping:

Now don't get all bent out of shape...it is the NEW YEAR

Jim@BAWS

east tx skier
01-04-2006, 05:30 PM
I think George's boat is real purdy (I didn't say which one).

Plus, Kool Aid guy says We're All Winners.

rodltg2
01-04-2006, 05:36 PM
i like the red and the blue kool ad mixed together. its good

G-man
01-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Boy I like an active day on the board.

G-man
01-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Looks like I'm off the main page. Maybe I need more pictures.

Just kidding , see you on the water.

skisix@38
01-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Yes you do ! You just have not refilled the glass yet...You know you want some ! :shocked: :dance: :cry: :jumping:

Now don't get all bent out of shape...it is the NEW YEAR

Jim@BAWS

The only flavor I want is the full pass at 39.5' flavor.....
Otherwise I'm set for kool aide.

I been practicing my flexibility so I can bend a lot without hurting. Happy new year Jim

rodltg2
01-05-2006, 04:49 PM
i better start doing the same, my plan for skiing all year has been ruined so far by the rain. acapulco is coming up in a month !! and then your clinic the following month! i should be looking good going into the season this year.

BriEOD
01-05-2006, 07:01 PM
I think George's boat is real purdy (I didn't say which one).

Plus, Kool Aid guy says We're All Winners.
Doug,

You should get a job with the State Department!! ;)

rodltg2
01-05-2006, 07:11 PM
yeah shouldnt he!

lakes Rick
01-05-2006, 11:09 PM
:rolleyes: Ya think???? :D

Friend of yours in your avatar, Mag??????