PDA

View Full Version : Hail Hail to.....Ohio State !!!

Labatt911
01-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Sorry to rub it in but .....

Fight the team across the field show them that we are here, send the earth reverberating with our fighting cheer...rah rah rah...hit them hard and see how they fall never let that team get the ball...hail hail the games are here we're gonna win every game this yeeeeear!!!

Go Bucks !!!

LakePirate
01-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Call me a buckeye for a day.

Congrats.

Eagle
01-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Go Buckeyes! Great game.

I'm originally from Cleveland and have stayed loyal to the Buckeyes, Browns, and Indians. Except of course when they're playing my new home team ;)

parks_jr_55
01-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Brady Quinn's sister= AJ Hawk's girlfriend= HOT

P-hat_in_Cincy
01-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Funny quote in Dispatch article by Rob Oller regarding Hawk's sack of Quinn...

"A.J. Hawk to Brady Quinn: 'I don't even squeeze your sister that hard.'" :D

Larryp
01-04-2006, 12:46 AM
yee haw, go buckeyes, notre dame is ruining football. The media's love for them will cause a playoff system, they are consistently overranked by ten posistions.

LakePirate
01-04-2006, 10:51 AM
preach on brother.

pilot02
01-04-2006, 01:53 PM

She didn't look too happy with her boyfriend at that game, and neither did the friend she was hanging on.... :rant:

captain planet
01-04-2006, 02:42 PM
yee haw, go buckeyes, notre dame is ruining football. The media's love for them will cause a playoff system, they are consistently overranked by ten posistions.
????????????????????????

You have to be the FIRST person I have ever heard speak of a college playoff system in a negative way. An 8 team playoff system is the only way to go.

But I agree, ND is way over-rated and they don't play anybody that is any good, especially this season. They only played 4 teams that ended up with winning records, lost to one of them, and then lost to a team that ended up below .500 (Mich St.). Tell me how that warrants being in a BCS game. That was an insult to Va. Tech, LSU, Oregon, and Miami.

mgurley
01-05-2006, 09:34 AM

Amen!!! :shocked: