PDA

View Full Version : More domestic surveillance..

bigmac
01-01-2006, 10:41 AM
The National Transportation Safety Board has now divulged they have been covertly funding a multi-state project with US auto makers. "Black box" data and voice recorders were installed in four-wheel drive pickup trucks delivered to all 50 states in an effort to understand the last 15 seconds of a fatal accident.

The NTSB was surprised to find the recorded last words of drivers in 47 of the 50 states were all the same: "OH SH!T!" Only the states of Wisconsin , Michigan, and Minnesota were different, where the final words before the accident were typically: "Hold my beer, I'm gonna try somethin'."

Workin' 4 Toys
01-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Sorry, I thought I heard that one, right before the accident they heard "Hold my Beer, Watch this.."

JimN
01-01-2006, 01:20 PM
I heard that was said more often down South.

The difference between a Northern fairy tale and a Southern fairy tale is, in the North, it start with "Once upon a time" and in the South, it starts with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this sh$%!"

"I ain't a redneck, I only got two cars on blocks and one of 'em runs!"

Workin' 4 Toys
01-01-2006, 05:18 PM
I heard that was said more often down South.

The difference between a Northern fairy tale and a Southern fairy tale is, in the North, it start with "Once upon a time" and in the South, it starts with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this sh$%!"

"I ain't a redneck, I only got two cars on blocks and one of 'em runs!"
Uh, Jim, where 'u at???;)

flipper
01-01-2006, 05:26 PM
I think my last words before I went end over end, the rolled going about 90 were "This is going to suck", and it did. :eek3:

JimN
01-01-2006, 07:54 PM
About 90 miles North of you.

I heard those from one of the guys in the parts dept at MC. I was on hold and they were playing "You might be a redneck if..." on hold when he picked the call up. I said, "HEYYYY!" and when he asked what was wrong, I told him what I was listening to, then he came up with those.