PDA

View Full Version : Pro shop suggestions

Workin' 4 Toys
12-31-2005, 10:59 AM
OTHER THAN THE TOWELS We have been looking for........

Mastercraft Towels....

Workin' 4 Toys
12-31-2005, 11:00 AM
Now that I got past the towel request again....

How about a NICE jacket. Leather, or the like. That would be so sweet!

jmyers
01-03-2006, 03:44 PM
How hard can it be to make MC TOWELS!!! Come on MC pro shop the are frickn' towels, Mc makes the best boats in the industry and can't make towels for us to show off out on the water!!! :mad: :rant:

Ric
01-03-2006, 03:45 PM
I was thinking the pro shop needs to offer some nice MC towels
anyone agree?

edit, I'm pretty sure we'd over-pay for them too if that's the issue :o

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I was thinking the pro shop needs to offer some nice MC towels
anyone agree?

edit, I'm pretty sure we'd over-pay for them too if that's the issue :o
I'd like one...... Or more?;)

And the jacket idea, am I alone here too???

Ric
01-03-2006, 03:52 PM
I'd like one...... Or more?;)

And the jacket idea, am I alone here too???
great idea, I saw reggie fountain at a boatshow with a leather jacket bearing the fountain logo and thought it was the coolest thing. Dude reminds me of al davis though :purplaugh

ski_king
01-03-2006, 03:57 PM
I have 2 MasterCraft jackets.
One a brown nylon I got about 4 years ago, very nice I wore it about everywhere and have it about wore out.

The second I stumbled across on ebay. A Brown suede with the MasterCraft 35th Logo. I couldnt pass it up for $40.

I vote for towels also, I have one that is about worn out.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2006, 03:58 PM
I'll pose as Freddy Krueger at a boat show if thats what it takes to get a MC jacket...;)

erkoehler
01-03-2006, 04:02 PM
WFT,

A MC leather jacket could be quite PRICEY, but I'll second the towels. I am in for atleast 2.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Ok, How about Leather and Gore-tex? Or just Gore-tex... I'm easy to please. I would like something NICE. Not a sweatsuit type thing, I have those.
I NEED a nice MC jacket.

I'll see what they wear at the Chicago Boat show.....

erkoehler
01-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Ok, How about Leather and Gore-tex? Or just Gore-tex... I'm easy to please. I would like something NICE. Not a sweatsuit type thing, I have those.
I NEED a nice MC jacket.

I'll see what they wear at the Chicago Boat show.....

Goretex, in green, you could wear it while sledding!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2006, 04:16 PM
If you only saw what I ride with...... :D And what I ride with, I only RIDE with. It stays in the bag otherwise...
A MC jacket would be year round...;)

djhuff
01-03-2006, 04:50 PM
I wish they would take the price tags off of merchandise they ship you when they are charging $12 more than the tag says. Ordered some board shorts for $48, they come with a price tag on them for $36.

They did do a great job of getting them to me before Christmas though

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2006, 09:32 PM
I wish they would take the price tags off of merchandise they ship you when they are charging $12 more than the tag says. Ordered some board shorts for $48, they come with a price tag on them for $36.

They did do a great job of getting them to me before Christmas though
That's a big Whoops.....

flipper
01-03-2006, 09:48 PM
They need more stuff in general. Most of the stuff (t-shirts, hats, accessories, etc.) is pretty limited. Not a whole lot there with the mc logo. I would go for the jacked and the towel though.

Farmer Ted
01-03-2006, 10:28 PM
How hard can it be to make MC TOWELS!!! Come on MC pro shop the are frickn' towels, Mc makes the best boats in the industry and can't make towels for us to show off out on the water!!! :mad: :rant:

The key here is that MC makes the best boats in the world, they do not make the t-shirts and all the other stuff that the Contractor who runs the Proshop sells.

It would nice to see some basic one hundred percent preshrunk cotton t-shirts that say things like "MasterCraft" for under fifteen dollars.

http://www.tigeowners.com/gear.shtml
Shirts $10
Hats $10
Stickers $.50

and check out the shipping price, $3 WOW :woohoo:

guess MC can't be the leader in everything

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2006, 11:26 PM
The key here is that MC makes the best boats in the world, they do not make the t-shirts and all the other stuff that the Contractor who runs the Proshop sells.

It would nice to see some basic one hundred percent preshrunk cotton t-shirts that say things like "MasterCraft" for under fifteen dollars.

Shirts $10
Hats $10
Stickers $.50

and check out the shipping price, $3 WOW :woohoo:

guess MC can't be the leader in everything

I am starting to think "they" don't like my ideas.....(insert sad smilie here) If I buy any more $65.00 shirts, they better say MADE IN USA on the tag.

Farmer Ted
01-04-2006, 12:06 AM
I am starting to think "they" don't like my ideas.....(insert sad smilie here) If I buy any more $65.00 shirts, they better say MADE IN USA on the tag.

Your ideas are awesome, they're just falling on deaf ears.

Bring back the Stars and Stripes in '07 and $12 T-shirts in '06

We need a grass roots campaign or someone to get a limited copyright agreement with MC to sell these shirts on the side.

Hey TMC, why don't you float me an offer and I'll cook up some shirts and sell them for the man :banana:

Mag_Red
01-04-2006, 02:01 AM
Not to jack the thread but my Mom is making me some guide posts covers in Black with "Mastercraft" embroidered on them and the fabric is water proof. :D So sue me :rant: I may even have her do some yellow beach towels for me ;)

André
01-04-2006, 08:29 AM
The towels thing is really ridiculous.
Everybody has been asking for them in the last 3 1/2 years i've been on this site and no one seems to understand at the Pro shop .
They will sell a ton of beach size towels with their name on it,as big as a dealer banner and still they 've been ignoring our request for them.
What's so complicated with towels?
I'm really thinking of having them make myself!

sizzler
01-04-2006, 08:36 AM
I Hear Ya Andre ......but MC Dont...

André
01-04-2006, 08:39 AM
Yep.Gonna have them make and sell them to you guys.
I'll go to court... :popcorn:
But i know a good lawyer! :D

mitch
01-04-2006, 08:39 AM
I checked the Tige link. Free hat or shirt offer and they accept Paypal! Nice!

Purchase $20.00 or more and receive a free Tigeowners.com cap or t-shirt of your choice. But hurry because sale ends 1/09/06!

André, No one from the Proshop is paying attn. to what goes on on this site. Simple as that. I used to wear a ton of MC logo'd stuff, but I have not bought anything in a long while due to prices, ship charges and styling.

ntidsl
01-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Its not that hard to make the stuff yourself honestly. Everybody knows someone in the graphics business whether its sign work, promotional material etc...I have everything MC-- coolers, towels, shirts, hats- plus its customed to my boat. I have a hat with my name, HO skis, and MasterCraft on it. Don't wait for the Pro Shop, just start doing it yourself, its all good as long as you dont sell it. :twocents: :twocents:

André
01-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Its not that hard to make the stuff yourself honestly. Everybody knows someone in the graphics business whether its sign work, promotional material etc...I have everything MC-- coolers, towels, shirts, hats- plus its customed to my boat. I have a hat with my name, HO skis, and MasterCraft on it. Don't wait for the Pro Shop, just start doing it yourself, its all good as long as you dont sell it. :twocents: :twocents:
Are your towels embroded(sp) or printed on logos?
How much is your guy charging you for a towel?
You can e mail me if you prefer...andrelamarre@msn.com
Thanks

BrianM
01-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Hey I have an idea!

How about some Mastercraft logo towels?!

André
01-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Hey I have an idea!

How about some Mastercraft logo towels?!

Here you go again Brian with your crazy ideas... :rolleyes:

BrianM
01-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Someone had posted that they had bought some MC towels from a dealer in California. I can't find the post and don't remember who it was. When I called them they said they would be making a new order in the spring. The towels were black with a white logo. If someone knows who it was maybe we can start a phone campaign to get on a waiting list for them or maybe they would make an order now.

Edit: Found it it was Ski World in Pleasanton CA. Phone # is 925-460-6233. I'm calling now to see what they say.

ntidsl
01-04-2006, 01:26 PM
each towel was about $30usd, and it was printed on, and we were able to make all kinds of color combos without an upcharge. So we have some yellow and blue, some black and white, some yellow and black on white towels, etc...and he usuallly doesnt charge me for the hats. He gets bored and just makes them up. When we did the towel order though we ordered 24 towels and just gave them out to fellow boaters. Its cool when everyone starts doing this with cooler cups, hats and towels, you end up with all kinds of cool customized stuff. right now I'm printing up cooler cup with magnets built in the side. It will hold a full corona on anything metal.

Team MC
01-04-2006, 02:04 PM
A MasterCraft beach towel is in the works. Very soon, when you renew or join TMC the package will include a beach towel.

Chris W.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-04-2006, 02:34 PM
WSHEEW!! And I thought I was just gonna have to write on my boat towel in marker.

Thanks for noticing the requests..... Sorry it was getting ugly for a while there....:banana:

Workin' 4 Toys
01-04-2006, 03:30 PM
A MasterCraft beach towel is in the works. Very soon, when you renew or join TMC the package will include a beach towel.

Chris W.
While I have your attention, What's my chances of seeing a jacket as stated here?
Any chances? Any at all?

jbfootin
01-04-2006, 04:20 PM

Chris W.
It is good to see that you guys are listening..or reading us. ;)

André
01-04-2006, 04:22 PM

Chris W.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

jmyers
01-04-2006, 04:30 PM

Chris W.
Chris, you just have to understand after being pulled behind a world class boat such as a MasterCraft you can't wrap up in just any old towel! :D It is nice to show off the MC name on everything! Thanks for hearing the towel plea! :woohoo:

rookiemc
01-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Hey Toys,
i would love a MC windbreaker...does'nt get that warm in dallas...at least not this year. Why dont they sell this stuff? i will buy at least 6 towels, that is the only way i can tell they are mine. i hope i can get a new boat for these new accessories.

rookiemc
01-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Toys,
check under the announcements thread on the home page. MasterCraft added a owners relation department. Sounds like a good place to start with the towels and jackets that we want.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Rookie, I have tried. I would like to consider my persistant...;)

erkoehler
01-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Has anybody ever seen a MasterCraft key lanyard? I am looking for something to put all my keys on when I hop in the boat.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-08-2006, 11:40 PM
You'd be a lucky man to find one from the 90's. The new ones I saw at the dealer were just plain.

Leroy
01-08-2006, 11:40 PM
:woohoo: :worthy: That's gonna boost membership!

Chris W.

erkoehler
01-08-2006, 11:42 PM
:woohoo: :worthy: That's gonna boost membership!

Pretty much is gonna get me to sign up. Just hope I don't have to sign up 4 times!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-12-2006, 03:58 PM
While I have your attention, What's my chances of seeing a jacket as stated here?
Any chances? Any at all?
Mr. Wingo??? ^^^^^^^^^^^

jmyers
01-13-2006, 06:01 PM
With only $75 spent you get a $16 hat!! Well I guess they are trying, and at the prices that is like 1 item! :(

Ric
01-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Pro shop link from here is dead
or is the problem on my end?

Take the pro shop prices or leave 'em but if they have cool stuff, you know we'll buy!!!

Ric
01-13-2006, 06:14 PM
I gotta have one of those stools!!! hmmmmmmm wish I knew my team mastercraft membership number??

Workin' 4 Toys
01-13-2006, 06:25 PM
I had a stool too, but then I flushed......:uglyhamme

Ric
01-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Pro Shop Suggestion

Get This (http://www.mastercraft.com/index.php?znfAction=SeriesOverview&series=p) Or This in A Poster Form Onto The Pro Shop Site ASAFP

Thank You

Farmer Ted
01-13-2006, 06:48 PM
http://www.usawaterski.org/pages/Shop/grassroots.htm

Now if these towels are anything like USA Waterski T-shirts they're probably not very thick or probably won't last more than a year....

but at $11 a pop I could live with replacing a towel or two every year.

Bottom line, bring the Proshop back in house and get the prices down.

$11 towelhttp://www.usawaterski.org/media/shop/grassroots/GrassrootsTowel.jpg

Farmer Ted
01-13-2006, 06:53 PM
$6 dollar t-shirts
http://www.usawaterski.org/media/shop/grassroots/RedGrassRootsTShirtBack.JPG

http://www.usawaterski.org/media/shop/grassroots/RedGrassRootsTShirt.JPG

http://www.usawaterski.org/media/shop/grassroots/BlueGrassRootsTshirtBack.JPG

http://www.usawaterski.org/media/shop/grassroots/BlueGrassRootsTshirt.JPG

Farmer Ted
01-13-2006, 06:56 PM
$2.50 Coozies
http://www.usawaterski.org/media/shop/grassroots/NSLKoozie.jpg

Can I run the Proshop?

jmyers
01-13-2006, 07:06 PM
$2.50 Coozies
http://www.usawaterski.org/media/shop/grassroots/NSLKoozie.jpg

Can I run the Proshop?
Yes I like um!! :toast: Pro Shop and TMC "Are you hearing the words that are coming out of Farmer's mouth?"

Workin' 4 Toys
01-13-2006, 11:39 PM
haaaaaaaaa

hey new proshop suggestion,
Get some Oakley's in there
Right on brotha!!!

Ric
01-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Right on brotha!!!
I actually tried to work with Oakley once to set up a dealership for them in a related product matter. They seemingly would rather NOT have new dealers. It was odd, but they are much much bigger than me so, ok...
Maybe the story will be different if someone like MasterCraft pro shop were to approach them?

RexDog1
01-14-2006, 10:52 AM
oops 8p ..............

Ric
01-14-2006, 11:03 AM
oops 8p ..............
hahah I was scratching my head about that one

Leroy
01-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Let's see, one membership for Mom, one for Uncle Paul, one for my cousin......:uglyhamme

Pretty much is gonna get me to sign up. Just hope I don't have to sign up 4 times!

Ric
01-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Hey TMC.....I Just ordered some proshop stuff.. I really really want to find a copy of your latest ad of the skier and the 197.
When will those be available for purchase?

Workin' 4 Toys
01-25-2006, 09:09 PM
Yes I like um!! :toast: Pro Shop and TMC "Are you hearing the words that are coming out of Farmer's mouth?"
I picked up some Mastercraft coozies for $0.99EA last weekend.....:D

jmyers
01-26-2006, 05:16 PM
I picked up some Mastercraft coozies for $0.99EA last weekend.....:D
WFT, where did you get the coozies?

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2006, 09:20 PM
At my Mastercraft dealer. He had a bucket of them. I bought TWO for now, but when I go back I am going to stock up(should have when I was there). The ones he had were black with white letters.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2006, 11:21 PM
I need a Tower Cover.

Or at least Tower LIGHT and/or speaker covers.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Not the competition version as posted previously, but they work...;)

atlfootr
01-27-2006, 11:31 AM
A MasterCraft beach towel is in the works. Chris W.Yes, it's true! I just recieved a return call from Jane D, who runs the Pro Shop at the MC plant in Vonore, TN.
She informed me, that a MC Towel is in the works for Spring release.

She also stated that she would like to introduce a towel to the market, that can be used year round for every season. One of high quality construction and made to last. She, thought maybe a "Limited Edition" type of towel. One of only 100 ever made, sort of thing.

She went on to say, "I'd love to see what the TT folks can come up with".
You all have wined long enough, so now here's your opportunity to send her your ideas and drawings of what you'd like the next MC Towel to look like!
She's looking for your ideas and drawings.

She request of you and I qoute, "they need to be of the following caliber".

Edgy
Cool
Exciting
Upper Class
Different
Keeping w/ the "Integerity" of MasterCraft

Let's get to work on those towels, if you want 'em guy's.
Send your emails w/ attached ART WORK directly to her.

She's waiting to hear from YOU, now!
Jane Dunigan (jane.dunigan@mastercraft.com )

Workin' 4 Toys
01-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Yes, it's true! I just recieved a return call from Jane D, who runs the Pro Shop at the MC plant in Vonore, TN.
She informed me, that a MC Towel is in the works for Spring release.
Jane Dunigan (jane.dunigan@mastercraft.com)
Here is the thread.....
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=6955

Ric
01-27-2006, 07:29 PM
I ordered some proshop items on 1/16/06 and have yet to receive them. I'm getting worried about my order.

atlfootr
01-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Don't sweat it, if I were you I'd either call or email Jane Dunigan @ Mastercraft.
She'll be certain to follow through for you and get you what you ordered.

jkski
01-28-2006, 07:10 AM
I need a Tower Cover.

Or at least Tower LIGHT and/or speaker covers.

I had a tower cover made for my 02 PS197, that covered the speakers and all. The guys at MidOhio Watersports had it made for me and if memory is right, it was around $200, and well worth it. It was made from the same material as my cover and lined and it trailered great.

If all you are looking for is speaker covers, check out: www.speakersox.com
They work great and are a cheap fix.

jmyers
02-01-2006, 02:56 PM
I just looked at the MC Proshop winter blowout! Don't you have to give a discount for it to be a blowout or is it just me? I saw no didcounts except 2 hats! Help me out here!!! :confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
02-01-2006, 06:31 PM
I just looked at the MC Proshop winter blowout! Don't you have to give a discount for it to be a blowout or is it just me? I saw no didcounts except 2 hats! Help me out here!!! :confused:
I haven't checked in there in a long time. I wouldn't be surprised. Everytime I've tried to get a "member" discount, it's failed for some reason. So I gave up.:(

Ric
02-01-2006, 06:35 PM
I ordered some proshop items on 1/16/06 and have yet to receive them. I'm getting worried about my order.
I thought I already posted this but I got my order, no problems. By the time I contacted jane, I had the package the next morning. :)

mitch
02-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Would be kinda cool.... Seem to remember seeing one on a little girl in a past catalog

TMCNo1
02-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Would be kinda cool.... Seem to remember seeing one on a little girl in a past catalog
Temporary Tatoos, MC was giving them out at last years East Coast Reunion @ Norris Lake, TN, Don't know about any other TMC Events, but, YES they do exist, cause i've got 8 of them for future use. Try asking Jane D. or Chris W. they may know if they still exist or if there will be more avail. in the future, would be neat to be able to get them in a pack of 10 or so for the family. They will stay on for up to 7 days before they wash off.

badams
02-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Now that I got past the towel request again....

How about a NICE jacket. Leather, or the like. That would be so sweet!

I just saw a black leather jacket at The Board Shop in Laurie, MO a couple of weeks ago so I know you can get it.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-03-2006, 12:27 AM
I just saw a black leather jacket at The Board Shop in Laurie, MO a couple of weeks ago so I know you can get it.
What?!?!?! What board shop?:woohoo:

Workin' 4 Toys
02-24-2006, 11:13 AM
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?p=151672#post151672

Here is a re-route for another fine suggestion.....;)

Leroy
02-24-2006, 11:38 AM
I working on the artistic layout, really trying to capture the thrills, excitement, action.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-24-2006, 11:42 AM
Leroy,
There would be some serious amount of stitching involved there.

Workin' 4 Toys
03-14-2006, 11:07 PM
When can I buy some?

erkoehler
03-14-2006, 11:42 PM
When can I buy some?

NEVER :eek:

TMCNo1
03-15-2006, 09:46 AM
NEVER :eek:

FYI!

I called 1-877-4mc-stuf last week about an order I had placed, and asked about the Team MasterCraft towels going into the TMC Renewal packages and the lady said they would be going into the packages this week. I asked if I could go ahead and place a order for 2 towels now and she said "yes" and they would be shipped this week when they started placing them in the TMC Renewal packages! They are $19.00 each to Team MasterCraft Members ONLY, if members wanted additional towels. :D

Thanks for your patience!

atlfootr
03-20-2006, 08:07 AM
FYI!

I called 1-877-4mc-stuf last week about an order I had placed, and asked about the Team MasterCraft towels going into the TMC Renewal packages and the lady said they would be going into the packages this week. I asked if I could go ahead and place a order for 2 towels now and she said "yes" and they would be shipped this week when they started placing them in the TMC Renewal packages! They are $19.00 each to Team MasterCraft Members ONLY, if members wanted additional towels. :D

Thanks for your patience!I called 1-877-4mc-stuf Bad Phone #

Farmer Ted
03-20-2006, 08:20 AM
I working on the artistic layout, really trying to capture the thrills, excitement, action.

Leroy,

Doesn't the waterskiing peni$ violate some kind of rule?

TMCNo1
03-20-2006, 11:30 AM
I called 1-877-4mc-stuf Bad Phone #

I called the 1-877-4mc-stuf @ 10:25am this morning and got through!

Workin' 4 Toys
04-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Ok, I have seen the TEAM towels (in which my renewal is now just around the corner).
Now where are the next version, say the limited editions I heard about?

DemolitionMan
06-23-2006, 11:33 PM
i think it would be cool if they made a lettermen style jacket.

chudson
07-20-2006, 09:18 AM
I have posters of Bob and Chris LaPoint skiing that are really sharp. Posters of the new MasterCraft skiers on the water would be nice. By the way I'd love to get them signed.

pkskier
07-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Signed posters of the current skiers would be great. I have some old O'brien posters of skiers that are signed.

chudson
07-20-2006, 12:49 PM
MC Belt buckle, again.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-20-2006, 02:24 PM
MC Belt buckle, again.
For Skiing????:rolleyes:

chudson
07-20-2006, 03:32 PM
MC had a belt buckle back in the early 80's, one on ebay went for $50 a couple of months ago.

TMCNo1
07-20-2006, 04:00 PM
That belt buckle was bought by TT member kas for IIRC, $38 = shipping and a second one for $10 + shipping. They were Rob Shirley's that someone had cast for him and his ex-wife auctioned them off, after cleaning out some closets.

chudson
07-24-2006, 08:33 AM
[That belt buckle was bought by TT member kas for IIRC, $38 = shipping and a second one for $10 + shipping. They were Rob Shirley's that someone had cast for him and his ex-wife auctioned them off, after cleaning out some closets.]

Sorry, thought I bid $48 on that and lost it at $50, must have been something else. But MC did offer the belt buckle back in the early 80's cause I have a Sports Wear and Accessories flyer from them that has the buckle, wallet, towel ,swimsuits, hats and so on. It also has the posters of the LaPoint bros that I talked about earlier that I have.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-13-2006, 11:37 AM
MC Towels.....Anyone....???

And MC Flags...???....Anyone...?? Bueller.....??....???Bueller..???.....
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=7039

JKTX21
12-13-2006, 11:56 AM
I received a MC towel in my member package. I want a flag and belt buckle.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-13-2006, 01:47 PM
I received a MC towel in my member package. I want a flag and belt buckle.
"THE" towels we have been asking for are not available.... Yet:rolleyes: .......

jimmer2880
12-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Everyplace I work, we have to wear badges. I would love to have a Team MC, or just Mastercraft lanyard. I mentioned this a couple years ago & rec'd one from someone within MC - but all the wording has rubbed off & is now just a plain black lanyard.

Does anyone else think that's a good idea?

Workin' 4 Toys
12-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Everyplace I work, we have to wear badges. I would love to have a Team MC, or just Mastercraft lanyard. I mentioned this a couple years ago & rec'd one from someone within MC - but all the wording has rubbed off & is now just a plain black lanyard.

Sounds good to me....

liledgy
12-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Erk, I saw an old post of yours about a key chain float. I do have one thats silver and in the shape of a star. Its starting to rip where the small chain goes thru the hole but it is 24 years old.

Mikey
12-18-2006, 07:37 PM

Anything different than they have now sounds good to me.

michael freeman
12-19-2006, 09:56 AM

Second this! That is a cool idea.

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 10:34 AM

I have a MC Pro Tour ID badge and lanyard and wear it everywhere I go and the wife won't let me enter the house without it to identify myself!

erkoehler
12-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Erk, I saw an old post of yours about a key chain float. I do have one thats silver and in the shape of a star. Its starting to rip where the small chain goes thru the hole but it is 24 years old.

We have Chicago MasterCraft one's in the proshop :)

TMCNo1
01-29-2007, 03:56 PM
We have Chicago MasterCraft one's in the proshop :)

Mastercraft Marketing and ProShop, WHY DON'T YOU SELL THE BANNERS YOU HAVE AVAILABLE FOR THE DEALERS AND PLACE AT EVENTS YOU SPONSOR. LOOKS LIKE SOME EXTRA SALES AND FREE ADVERTIZING FOR THE COMPANY? Please reply for the inquiring minds of your TT members and TMC members and owners!

KnoxX2
01-29-2007, 03:59 PM
I second this! That is a great idea. Just think of all the lakes that these will be posted.

chudson
01-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Great Idea !!!

chudson
01-31-2007, 07:48 AM
Hawaii'n shirts with some of the newer and older MC's on them with some stars or somthing like that!!! :twocents:

Workin' 4 Toys
01-31-2007, 08:18 AM
Mastercraft Marketing and ProShop, WHY DON'T YOU SELL THE BANNERS YOU HAVE AVAILABLE FOR THE DEALERS AND PLACE AT EVENTS YOU SPONSOR. LOOKS LIKE SOME EXTRA SALES AND FREE ADVERTIZING FOR THE COMPANY? Please reply for the inquiring minds of your TT members and TMC members and owners!
Good one TMC.....

bmargol
02-04-2007, 04:52 PM
I would like to see key floats in the shape of a foam boat, in black & white and yearly gel coat colors.
Coffee cups in hull colors and graphics.
I would also like to see accessories for different models that could be bought direct from Mastercraft.

JKTX21
02-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Both fine ideas... key floats and banners.

Did the towel situation work itself out? I think towels were available last summer with new membership... either way I got one from the proshop last summer.

ilikeitglacy
02-05-2007, 09:53 AM
i've had it now!!!:i would just like to place one, only one order, but i can't pass the validation point on the site. it seems like and no one at MC knows why. All i want is towels, nice looking MC towels :cry: :cry: Any other canucks with the same frustrations:mad:

Workin' 4 Toys
02-05-2007, 09:40 PM
If they had any decent (Preferably real GOOD) towels to offer many of us would have them.
And because they don't offer any, and hope they will one day, I have no advice other than wait it out like the rest of us...:(

TMCNo1
02-05-2007, 09:51 PM
i've had it now!!!:i would just like to place one, only one order, but i can't pass the validation point on the site. it seems like and no one at MC knows why. All i want is towels, nice looking MC towels Any other canucks with the same frustrations:mad:

Call 1-877-4MC-STUF and talk to Katie. Have the item #, sizes, etc ready and she will take your order, it's a toll free number.:confused: :rolleyes:

chudson
02-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Brochure of MasterCraft goodies from 1980.

enlarged from above.
enlarged from above.

cbryan70
02-05-2008, 03:26 PM
i have a Star with mastercraft on it. as a key float

uawaterskier
02-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Brochure of MasterCraft goodies from 1980.

enlarged from above.
enlarged from above.
I'd KILL to have that belt buckle...

MC make another belt buckle PLEASE

Ski Bum
02-10-2008, 01:51 AM
Ok Leather and wool like a letermans jacket would be cool $225 or so. Id buy one and have them available at an ep price also.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-24-2009, 01:05 AM
Did I see some towels available somewhere?

bcampbe7
07-24-2009, 08:16 AM
I think the ProShop should sell shirts that say "I bought into the Cash Rewards reward program and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!"

bbymgr
07-24-2009, 08:18 AM
I think the ProShop should sell shirts that say "I bought into the Cash Rewards reward program and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!"

That........is hilarious!!!!!!!:D:D:D

cmw
07-24-2009, 08:48 AM
I'm not one to pay the money the pro shop wants, so I can advertise their product. A baseball cap for $32? I think the pro shop is missing the boat. If people are willing to put stickers on their trucks and hang Master Craft banners and so on, they should be reasonably priced. It is free advertisement. Just my two cents.

JohnE
07-24-2009, 08:55 AM

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!:D:D

Ric
07-24-2009, 11:29 AM
I'd KILL to have that belt buckle...

MC make another belt buckle PLEASE
you're getting a velcro wallet

Ric
07-24-2009, 11:29 AM
I'd buy one

ttu
07-24-2009, 11:31 AM

damm, now your going to get this thread closed!:uglyhamme

bcampbe7
07-24-2009, 11:38 AM
I'd buy one

Me too!

I think some should be printed up. (I want 51% of all sales!)

6ballsisall
07-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Beau I think I peed my pants after reading that one!! :uglyhamme

MCkid
07-24-2009, 09:41 PM
they sell towels at a shop by me it was black with a red mastercraft symbol really nice i think it was $30

MCkid
07-24-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm not one to pay the money the pro shop wants, so I can advertise their product. A baseball cap for $32? I think the pro shop is missing the boat. If people are willing to put stickers on their trucks and hang Master Craft banners and so on, they should be reasonably priced. It is free advertisement. Just my two cents.

i go to the pro shops they have better stuff and way cheaper

Barefoot57
07-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Is it too much to ask to have a plain logo shirt available, for less than $30 and have it in sizes that the average person would wear?!? They used to be availabe for $10, and there was stock. I had thought about joining Team MC again, but there is nothing to use the credit on anymore; not even the rediculously priced shirts and hats. Guess I have to stick to eBay as my MC clothing support source!

BOATNGUYNE
07-24-2009, 10:18 PM
The company(PowerTex) that is contracted by MC to control the pro shop has lost their edge the last two years. It always seems the stuff that sells never gets replenished and their line up of MC clothing is very plain or to extreme.

I would have no problem spending the money on the MC Tee's if they used a quality t-shirt like the Hanes Beefy Tee.

I really cant wait for the day they sell out of the ProStar 209 vehical plate ........

Workin' 4 Toys
08-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Just stopped in here to see if there are MC beach towels available.

wheeler
08-20-2009, 04:47 PM
I have a gift certifcate ready to spend.....but there is not really anything there to spend it on. How often do they alternate offerings. Looks to be the same old stuff ecah time I visit.

TMCNo1
08-20-2009, 08:28 PM
I have a gift certifcate ready to spend.....but there is not really anything there to spend it on. How often do they alternate offerings. Looks to be the same old stuff ecah time I visit.

IIRC, if you wait more than 90 days to redeem it, the value is the same as azz wipe or if you wait for the prices to drop, what you want has been discontinued and out of stock, so don't wait.

HDAVIS
08-20-2009, 08:43 PM
I wish they would sell MC bucket hats. Love to have one!!!

EarlyriserX9
08-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Has anyone found MC towels yet??? I'd like to have a few!

wheeler
08-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah...towels! Big ones!

TMCNo1
08-23-2009, 12:44 PM
I think MC should introduce it's own line of inflatables in the ProShop!:rolleyes::D

Workin' 4 Toys
08-23-2009, 11:52 PM
MC towels would be nice.

wheeler
08-25-2009, 10:09 PM
what kind of inflatables are we talking about No1??? :D

wheeler
08-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Towels would be nice....BIG ONES!

-or-

Maybe even some towels?

Kingsley X-1
09-09-2009, 01:38 AM
yea put me down for four towels

JohnE
09-09-2009, 08:24 AM
IIRC, if you wait more than 90 days to redeem it, the value is the same as azz wipe or if you wait for the prices to drop, what you want has been discontinued and out of stock, so don't wait.

Yeah, be careful. I had a $100 gift card from buying my '08. I waited over a year and it expired. The girl at the proshop was kind enough to get it honored somehow.

tlcrichardson
09-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Does Mastercraft have towels? I can not seem to track any down. What a great Christmas gift

TMCNo1
09-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Does Mastercraft have towels? I can not seem to track any down. What a great Christmas gift

Don't hold your breath, just go ahead and go Bed, Bath and Behind and get some good'uns!:rolleyes:

tlcrichardson
09-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Well that answers that.

Workin' 4 Toys
09-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Some MC towels, nice BIG ones made in the USA would be a great.:cool:

wheeler
09-21-2009, 08:57 AM
I think it is WAY past time to update the proshop stuff....getting pretty rediculous if you ask me....same old crap has been on there for months!!!!

Tricky1
09-21-2009, 11:48 AM
Add some nice polo golf shirts with the new wicking material, and maybe a solid color with accent stripes of another color, like the Nike sideline college football shirts. I haven't seen a beach towel available for quite a while.

wheeler
10-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Towels would be nice!

EarlyriserX9
10-28-2009, 10:29 AM
Although I live in Carolina, I went to Salt Lake City, UT for work a few weeks ago. I had the opportunity to go by Utah Watersports to check out the MC dealership. They had the nicest North Face Softshell Jackets with MC embroidering. They had black and white, but they didn't have my size :/ I think the pro shop should have these in stock!!!! If not, does anyone know if any other dealership has these in stock??? The guys at Utah Watersports were awesome... good to see the Mastercraft obsession accross the country!

wheeler
10-29-2009, 02:18 PM
You are wasting your breath...they are not listening, or reading this....The Pro Shop has not added or changed anything in a long, long time...

Did I mention some towels would be nice.... 8p

wheeler
10-29-2009, 02:19 PM
As a matter of fact, I think I got the backpack about 8 years ago....???? :noface:

LaRue
10-29-2009, 02:24 PM
did someone say towels would be nice.......or decent windbreakers or more hoodies? not much worse than a middle-aged dad wearing something desinged for a 14year old. i agree, some attention in needed in the pro shop.

chevy08bud
10-29-2009, 03:33 PM
If you want towels, I saw some nice MC towels at my dealer!

wheeler
10-29-2009, 05:39 PM
If you want towels, I saw some nice MC towels at my dealer!

I still have a gift gard thingy for this site that I have not used due to the crap that they still on here....

what about some ice chests, towels, "good" beer coozies, ummmm an up to date license plate...what is that, a 1997 prostar they still have on there??? lol

wheeler
11-10-2009, 11:08 AM
I received an Email from Mastercraft Customer Support on Friday advertising new stuff at the Mastercraft Pro Shop....am I missing something here...is is STILL the same crap that they have had on the site for as long as I can remember......***?..hello?

cbryan70
11-10-2009, 11:37 AM
the mastercraftbydesign website will have towels very soon

atlfootr
11-12-2009, 09:36 AM
They had the nicest North Face Softshell Jackets with MC embroidering.
I think the pro shop should have these in stock!!!!

I called the MC Pro Shop to inquire as to why they do not carry North Face, she said that only certain distributors deal w/ MC and unfortunately their not one of them.

However, I did find this in MC's Pro Shop.
May or may not be what your after ..
http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/detail.aspx?ID=397

http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/images/09jacket1.jpg (http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/images/Enlarge/09jacket1.jpg)

Workin' 4 Toys
11-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Big Soft MasterCraft Beach towels are on my Christmas wish list again this year.

EarlyriserX9
11-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Thanks ATL I appreciate the response. These are nice, but the one's I saw in UTAH were way nicer.

medicmoose
11-22-2009, 09:57 PM
I got my MC towels coming....but not from MC. How sad is that?!!? :confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
12-05-2009, 12:42 AM
I got my MC towels coming....but not from MC. How sad is that?!!? :confused:

Sad, real sad. Someday.........................?

Workin' 4 Toys
12-28-2009, 12:17 AM
Well, there were no MC beach towels under the tree.:o

Aric'sX15
12-28-2009, 01:49 AM
i want a jersey! what happened to them?

TMCNo1
12-28-2009, 08:49 AM
i want a jersey! what happened to them?

They were discontinued and sold out last year. Maybe one of our dealers has some for sale at their dealership, ask around.

rsmith_5568
03-18-2010, 09:02 AM
I have three kids and i dont think they should have a section for youth t-shirts

MasterCraftByDesign
03-18-2010, 10:45 AM
I have three kids and i dont think they should have a section for youth t-shirts

At this time we do not have childrens clothing, but its in the works.

And I know this is an older thread but towles are on the way as well! We are going to have a few MC towel designs to keep everyone dry this year!!!

-John

deereman
03-28-2010, 10:33 PM
I think some MC key lanyards would be nice. You see lots of people with lanyards, and i think having a MasterCraft one would be neat.

Workin' 4 Toys
04-29-2010, 08:23 AM
At this time we do not have childrens clothing, but its in the works.

And I know this is an older thread but towles are on the way as well! We are going to have a few MC towel designs to keep everyone dry this year!!!

-John
Seriously?!? Mastercraft towels?!? :DWhat a great idea!:rolleyes: