PDA

View Full Version : florida footing

jjsosnowski
12-30-2005, 10:39 AM
just got back from florida.spent a day with the master kso. water was awsome,lots of glass.feet sore, out of shape. we actually picked oranges off his tree at his place and made home made oj. he is the man and an ambassador to the sport. mc is lucky to have him as a sponsor.

River Rat
12-30-2005, 11:00 AM
:confused: Pictures :confused: :D

André
12-30-2005, 11:24 AM
kso?
Keith St-Onge?
Ditto on the pics...

Jim@BAWS
12-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Keith and his talents are AWESOME. Always enjoy visiting with him. He frequents Bay Area WaterSports as his service center.

Check him out online at www.glidingsoles.com

His NEW location is in WinterHaven Florida

Jim@BAWS

atlfootr
12-30-2005, 02:37 PM
just got back from florida.spent a day with the master kso. water was awsome,lots of glass.feet sore, out of shape. we actually picked oranges off his tree at his place and made home made oj. he is the man and an ambassador to the sport. mc is lucky to have him as a sponsor.
I'd agreed on most statments w/ you jjsosnowski, but "ambassador to our sport" ... I would think again!
God's gift to our sport yes, and yes again to a master of the art.

But, the title of "AMBASSADOR" and I'm sure KSO will agree, is and always will be held by none other then the ONE and ONLY --> :banana: "BANANA :banana: GEORGE"! :banana:
Glad you had a great time w/ Keith, he's an awesome instructor and a great all around guy.

VinnyV
12-30-2005, 08:45 PM

What are you some kind of super pansy? Sore feet, quit your crying! Did you have him sign an orange for you? Least a brother got to hit the water.

You better start getting back in shape for our trip down in March, get ready for some jumping baby!!!

St. Ellis out

shepherd
12-30-2005, 09:47 PM
But, the title of "AMBASSADOR" and I'm sure KSO will agree, is and always will be held by none other then the ONE and ONLY --> :banana: "BANANA :banana: GEORGE"! :banana:
Glad you had a great time w/ Keith, he's an awesome instructor and a great all around guy.

No doubt. Every time I think "I'm getting to old for this sh!t," I remind myself that Banana George didn't even learn to ski until he was in his 60s!

jjsosnowski
12-31-2005, 12:32 PM
vinny v, I got something for you and st.ellis from kso. i will talk to you after the holidays. see you later big shoe ski panzie