Last Activity: Today 02:33 PM
Viewing Thread Factory tour? @ 02:33 PM

1984 Stars & Stripes w/454

east tx skier
12-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Hi Scott! :wavey:

André
12-29-2005, 05:33 PM
I PM him yesterday.He was very busy with his new job and redoing his kitchen himself.Suppose to log on more soon.
Seems that everything was OK...

jimmer2880
12-30-2005, 06:46 PM
You still there bud? :wavey:

sfitzgerald351
01-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Still here, at least occasionally!

The new job is crazy busy (and they monitor Internet usage) so I didn't get to log on much since getting back from the honeymoon. It's been slow lately so here I am.

Married life is keeping me busy. Actually, it's just the fact that we moved to the other unit in our two family house and have been fixing it up. Completely gutted the kitchen and replaced it this fall. Took 8 weekends but I figure that's not too bad for a complete amatuer. Did everything ourselves except the plumbing and drywall. See pictures here (http://www.costcophotocenter.com/share/p=38831136313674336/l=6964344/cobrandOid=1008)

I also decided to keep my Bronco for a few more years (I just can't justify $40,000 for the truck I want!) so I had to do all the 'deferred' maintenance on it. With 200k miles it was time to do little things like replace the completely rusted on shocks.

The boat is currently up on blocks for the winter getting ignored. I have a few projects from last summer that still haven't gotten done, but without a garage they are all going to have to wait until next summer. I really need a garage!

Other than that I see the same troublemakers are still around and we've got some new ones which is always fun.

The next rotation in my job this spring should hopefully put me in Orlando for a week or two so I'll definitely be looking up a couple of TMCers for a pull. And then I should be in Chicago for 6 months starting July-ish and will need to get some info on where to ski there (and help in deciding if I should bring my boat out with me or leave it in Mass for use when I go back to see the wife).

Happy New Year!

erkoehler
01-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Still here, at least occasionally!

The new job is crazy busy (and they monitor Internet usage) so I didn't get to log on much since getting back from the honeymoon. It's been slow lately so here I am.

Married life is keeping me busy. Actually, it's just the fact that we moved to the other unit in our two family house and have been fixing it up. Completely gutted the kitchen and replaced it this fall. Took 8 weekends but I figure that's not too bad for a complete amatuer. Did everything ourselves except the plumbing and drywall. See pictures here (http://www.costcophotocenter.com/share/p=38831136313674336/l=6964344/cobrandOid=1008)

I also decided to keep my Bronco for a few more years (I just can't justify $40,000 for the truck I want!) so I had to do all the 'deferred' maintenance on it. With 200k miles it was time to do little things like replace the completely rusted on shocks.

The boat is currently up on blocks for the winter getting ignored. I have a few projects from last summer that still haven't gotten done, but without a garage they are all going to have to wait until next summer. I really need a garage!

Other than that I see the same troublemakers are still around and we've got some new ones which is always fun.

The next rotation in my job this spring should hopefully put me in Orlando for a week or two so I'll definitely be looking up a couple of TMCers for a pull. And then I should be in Chicago for 6 months starting July-ish and will need to get some info on where to ski there (and help in deciding if I should bring my boat out with me or leave it in Mass for use when I go back to see the wife).

Happy New Year!

Where are you going to be at in Chicago? Suburbs or downtown?

sfitzgerald351
01-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Suburbs I think. Downers Grove? Downings Grove? Something like that? I think it's south.

erkoehler
01-03-2006, 06:22 PM
It is probably Downers Grove! Not to far from where Rockman, Sassydog, and myself ski in the summer..... :headbang:

sfitzgerald351
01-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Cool! You might save me a trip with the boat (and leave me a toy for the weekends I go back to Mass). I assume you give pulls for beer and gas money?

erkoehler
01-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Cool! You might save me a trip with the boat (and leave me a toy for the weekends I go back to Mass). I assume you give pulls for beer and gas money?

More so gas money! Rockman might take the beer though :D :D